๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

By MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... More

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

summer camp | multiple

1.5K 62 74
By MILLIONMATIC

Somewhere in Upstate, New York
Youth Summer Camp
July 8, 1994
5:00pm

"No.. fucking.. way." Foxy began to grow heated inside as she stared at her and roommates' beds on the roof of their cabin.

"How the fuck did they even get that shit up there?!" Kim exclaimed angrily.

"Biggie's fat ass probably did all that." Aaliyah scoffed and folded her arms.

The three girls were volunteers at this year's Youth Summer Camp. Them, along with their friends from their neighborhood - Nasir, Clifford aka Mef, and Chris aka Biggie - all signed up to be leaders for the preteens in order to make some money this summer. But instead of setting positive examples for the kids, the 18 year olds were more focused on pulling childish pranks on each other instead.

"Look, I know we promised Ms. Angela we wouldn't pull anymore pranks on them niggas, but we have to get them back for this. Where the fuck am I supposed to sleep?" Kim said as she sat down on a nearby bench.

Ms. Angela was the camp's main supervisor. She was aware of all the antics that was going on and threatened to send the group home without pay if they don't cut their bullshit out.

"So what you tryna do?" Foxy questioned Kim, taking a seat beside her.

"Ion know, but it has to be something that can top this." Kim replied as she mean mugged the beds on the roof.

"I know what we can do!" Aaliyah exclaimed.

"I mean, like.. really top this. It has to be something wild." Kim ignored Aaliyah, rubbing her chin while thinking of a plan.

"Yes, yes! I got it, I know what we can do!" Aaliyah repeated herself.

"It has to be something extreme..." Kim continued, still ignoring her.

"I got it, Kim!"

"And I don't mean something stupid like throwing toilet paper all over their cabin..."

Aaliyah's wide smile slowly faded away. "Never mind."

Kim hopped off the bench and pulled Aaliyah and Foxy by their wrists towards their cabin. "Come on, I got a plan."

—————

- The next morning -

Clifford fluttered his eyes open as the bright sunlight shot through the windows of his cabin. He pulled the sheets off him as he rubbed his the crust out his eyes and was suddenly hit in the face by a large foot dangling off the top bunk above him while getting out of bed.

"Yo, Big." Clifford kissed his teeth. "Move ya fat feet, dawg." He smacked Biggie's foot and hopped off the bed.

Clifford scrunched up his face once he felt himself step into a very sticky liquid on the floor. "What the-" He looked down seeing honey spilled all over the floor. After rapidly blinking a few times to fully wake himself up, Clifford looked back up and slowly scanned the cabin with widened eyes and his mouth fallen agape.

"YO!" He shouted.

Nasir shot his eyes opens at Clifford's voice and was instantly shocked at the sight of the current state their cabin was in.

"Oh. My. God." Nasir quickly sat up and eyed all the yarn that was set up across their cabin like lasers in a jewelry store to catch burglars.

"Yo, son. You 'bout to be pissed off once you look in the mirror, kid." Clifford said to Nasir while staring at his head.

"Fuck is you talkin' 'bout? I know you ain't callin' me ugly, b." Nasir scoffed, waving him off.

Clifford reached for his mini mirror on the nightstand next to him and threw it at Nasir. Nasir brought the mirror up to his face and felt his body go into shock. "Oh fuck no! Nah, b! Look at my hair!" He shouted, almost crying at the multiple streaks of different colours painted on his head.

"Yo, what the fuck is all the commotion about?" Biggie sluggishly sat up, with whip cream all over his head designed as a wig.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he felt the yarn crisscrossed in front of his face. Still half asleep, Biggie pulled on to the string, not fully aware of what was currently happening, and a trap with a bunch of rubber spiders set up above him came falling down.

"Oh shit!" Biggie jumped off the top the bunk bed in fear, landing on the puddle of honey below him. He slipped, grabbing on to Clifford for support but only ended up dragging both of them down to the floor. They landed on another set of yarn crisscrossed beneath them, causing another trap to reveal itself.

Water balloons filled with milk and cereal came falling down from above them, with every single one landing on the boys.

Nasir jumped out of bed to help his friends but lost balance as his feet fell on to a load of marbles, causing him to fall flat on the floor. He accidentally grabbed onto a piece of yarn during his tumble and an open bag of flour came pouring down on him.

Kim, Aaliyah, and Foxy watched the catastrophe from outside the cabin. They were practically in tears from laughing so much while they enjoyed the early morning torture they caused.

"Ima kill these girls!" Biggie angrily shouted as he struggled to get up.

"What you gonna do? Sit on us?" Foxy joked quietly from outside.

"Morning, girls!" Ms. Angela greeted the trio as she walked past them.

"Morning, Ms. Angela!" They looked away from the boys' window and happily greeted back. They brought their attention back to the window but soon shot their head back towards Ms. Angela, who was actually on her way to the front door of the boys' cabin.

"Surprise inspection!" Ms. Angela spoke through her  megaphone speaker.

"Shit!" They whispered shouted in unison. Kim quickly ran to the front door, beating Ms. Angela, and blocked her from entering.

"Uh.. Ms. Angela, I don't think you wanna go in there. One of the boys got really sick last night and there is a huge mess. Trust me, you do not wanna go in there." Kim lied and glanced up at a bucket above her that was filled with honey, which was attached to the screen door by some rope.

"Well, if someone is sick then I have to see if they're okay." Ms. Angela tugged on the handle of the screen door causing the bucket to slightly tilt down. Kim immediately pushed it back closed with the weight of her body.

Nasir opened the door, still covered in flour and looked at everyone standing there through the screen door. "Actually, we're all in fine here Ms. Angela. Ain't nobody sick."

Ms. Angela looked at him in disgust. "What happened to you, Nasir?"

Nasir raised an eyebrow and glanced up at the bucket. "Why don't you come in here and see for yourself?" He said with a devilish grin.

"No!" The three girls yelled.

"Step aside, Kim." Ms. Angela demanded and roughly opened the screen door. Kim quickly moved away to the side and watched the bucket of honey dump all over Ms. Angela.

Nasir leaped out of the way as Ms. Angela screamed and scurried inside the cabin, running through all the yarn that was set up everywhere. She crashed into one of the dressers, struggling to find something to stop her from slipping and sliding all over the place. She spotted a ball of yarn hanging down beside her and grabbed on to it, triggering the ceiling fan to turn on and feathers to start flying everywhere.

Kim, Aaliyah, and Foxy stepped inside the cabin nervously and looked at Ms. Angela who was covered in honey and feathers now. "I told you it was a mess in here." Kim stated hesitantly.

Clifford loudly scoffed. "She should know. She's the one who did it!"

Ms. Angela groaned in frustration. "You three!" She yelled, pointing at the girls and forcefully spit some feathers out of her mouth.

"And you three!" She pointed at the boys.

"PACK YOUR GODDAMN BAGS!"

-

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Just a lil quickie!

If you watched 'The Parent Trap', then you know which scene this chapter was inspired by.😉

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 651 17
A TRIP TO LA GONE WRONG . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2021/2022 Mature Content Started: February 23, 2021 Completed: March 17, 2021
59.1K 2K 25
imagines based on the best songs in the universe!
71.3K 1.5K 35
โ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก after a failed attempt at...
465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...