Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

By JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... More

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous

109 5 0
By JHPixelizedJM

Mina: You look really pretty. You must have a lot of admirers in this school.

Suddenly, Soobin steps infront of me and hides me from Mina.

Soobin: She does... And I'm one of them.

My eyes widen and I look at Soobin with wide eyes. I also noticed Moonbin look at Soobin with a surprised look.

Mina: Oh? Then I guess you're pursuing her then?

Suddenly, Soobin stands back until he's right beside me and places his arm around me.

Soobin: You're right.

Y/N: Soobin...

I look at Soobin and see him smiling playfully.

He's never smiled like that before.

I then look at Moonbin who looks really annoyed now.

Moonbin: You know, you shouldn't be too reckless. Things like that...

Moonbin gestures towards Soobin's arm around me.

Moonbin: ...shouldn't be done too carelessly.

Soobin then pulls me closer to him and I feel my heart beating rapidly.

Soobin: Well, she doesn't seem to be complaining.

Soobin then turns to me and smiles sweetly.

Soobin: You know the stalls might be selling something new today. Wanna check them out?

Y/N: S-sure.

Soobin then turns to Moonbin and smirks.

Soobin: We'll be going now.

Soobin lets go of me then holds my hand.

Soobin: Let's go that way. Dahyun, you can come, too, if you want.

Dahyun: Sure!

We then walk away and I try not to look back as we leave Moonbin and Mina behind.

...

At the school ground

Dahyun: Alright! Can someone tell me what's going on?!

Dahyun looks at me and Soobin accusingly once we're out of Moonbin's view. Her hands are on her hips and it's the first time I've seen her like this.

Soobin: You don't need to know.

Dahyun gasps and looks at me unbelievingly.

Dahyun: Why can't I?! I'm your bestfriend!

I sigh exasperatedly then look at Dahyun.

Y/N: I...

Suddenly, Soobin sighs exasperatedly before speaking.

Soobin: Y/N is jealous that Moonbin's ex is back and so we're trying to make him jealous so he'll finally realize his feelings for her. Is that really hard to say?

Y/N: Not if you're the one directly involved!

I give Soobin an annoyed look and he shrugs then looks away from me.

Dahyun: Wait, so you're telling me that you like Moonbin, that's why you got jealous and now you're doing this?!

Y/N: W-what?! Aniyo...

Soobin: You really are weird. You can't even admit to your feelings even if it's so obvious.

Y/N: Yah!

I turn to Soobin and give him an annoyed look again. Suddenly, his eyes widen and he quickly pulls me towards him. Suddenly, Dahyun gets hit in the head by a ball and she falls to the ground. If Soobin hadn't pulled me towards him, I would have been hit instead.

Dahyun: Ah! Ow!

But leaving Dahyun to get hit like that was pretty rude!

I quickly pull away from Soobin and kneel beside Dahyun.

Y/N: Oh my goodness, Dahyun! Are you okay?

Dahyun sits up and places her hand where the ball had hit her.

Dahyun: Yeah, I'm fine.

She then looks at Soobin with an annoyed look.

Dahyun: Thanks for not saving me, too.

Y/N: Who would even play with a ball in a crowded place like this?

Suddenly, Eunwoo appears and he looks at Dahyun and I with wide eyes.

Eunwoo: Dahyun?

Dahyun: It was you?!

Eunwoo quickly runs to Dahyun and checks on her.

Eunwoo: Did you get hurt? Are you injured? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!

Dahyun: Who even allowed you to play ball during the festival, anyway?!

Dahyun looks so annoyed now and Eunwoo keeps apologizing. I then stand up and step back from the two.

Dahyun: Aish! Just help me get up already!

Eunwoo then stands up and Dahyun holds her hand out to him for him to help her stand up. Eunwoo then pulls her up and Dahyun stands up, her hand still on her head.

Eunwoo: Mianhae...

Dahyun: It's fine. You didn't mean to do that, and besides, at least you helped me last time with the schedule.

Eunwoo then sighs with relief then he suddenly turns to me.

Eunwoo: Oh? It's you again. It seems we keep meeting in the worst situations.

Y/N: Well, not really. I kinda enjoyed that time at the dance room

Eunwoo then smiles brightly and I suddenly feel Soobin beside me.

Soobin: I'm guessing you've heard about Mina.

Eunwoo's gaze then shifts to Soobin and he suddenly becomes serious.

Eunwoo: Yeah... Moonbin's still blind, though. I don't know why he can never see her efforts to get him back.

Soobin: Well, guess what? She just squeezed Y/N's hand a while ago when they shook hands.

Eunwoo's eyes widen and he tilts his head to look at my hand. Soobin then quickly holds my hand and hides it behind his back.

Eunwoo: Are you hurt? She must have thought you were a threat to her just because you and Moonbin are friends.

I then pull my hand away from Soobin and see him look at me briefly before looking back at Eunwoo.

Y/N: I'm fine. My hand doesn't hurt that much.

Eunwoo then breathes a sigh of relief then looks behind us.

Eunwoo: Anyway, I think we have to practice for our performance.

He turns back to me then smiles sweetly.

Eunwoo: I'll see you later.

He then runs past me and I turn around to see him meeting up with Moonbin. Moonbin's gaze shifts to me and I quickly turn around and grab unto Soobin's arm.

Moonbin's POV

Eunwoo walks past me as I tell him to go to the dance room for our last practice and I look towards Y/N. I catch her looking at me for a second before she quickly turns around and grabs Soobin's arm. I can't help but feel jealous when she does this.

...

Your POV

I groan as Soobin and I arrive at the auditorium.

Y/N: Why do I even have to come, anyway? Things will get awkward again once the others arrive.

Soobin: If you don't come along, what will you do if Mina bullies you when no one's looking?

Soobin looks at me and I pout.

Y/N: I know, but still...

Soobin: Don't worry. I promise it'll be quick.

After Eunwoo left, Soobin decided that TXT should have one last practice, too, and he even decided to bring me along in case Mina comes along and bullies me. Dahyun "volunteered" not to come so she won't "ruin the moment".

She's such a fangirl.

Since Astro is using the dance room and BTS is probably using the music room, TXT ended up taking the auditorium. Soobin says it's a good thing since they can also practice on the stage where they'll be performing.

Soobin: Just try to relax and you can even watch us practice if you want to. Don't worry too much about the others. I'll stop them even before they get to touch you.

I look at Soobin doubtfully and he sighs.

Soobin: Trust me, okay?

I sigh then nod and then I hear the others arriving.

Yeonjun: Aish! Why do we even have to practice now?!

Beomgyu: Can't we even enjoy the festival for once? We always practice during what should be our free time!

Soobin: You'll have your free time after our performance! We'll also be the first performers, anyway.

Beomgyu: But-

Soobin: Just get on the stage already so we can start. We only have an hour before lunch break so we need to hurry.

The other members groan as they get on stage. Suddenly, Kai's gaze shifts to me and I feel my eyes widen.

Kai: Oh? New student?

Suddenly, all the other members turn to me and I start to get nervous.

I knew things would get awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
204K 6.5K 59
Astro is a rookie group that consists of six members Mj - myungjun Jinjin - jinwoo Eunwoo - dongmin Moonbin- Rocky - minhyuk Sanha- But here ar...
1.6K 78 40
"Do you know how much I've missed you!? Every day and night I think about what could've gone down differently! I missed you, I couldn't imagine life...
83K 2.2K 38
Txt