Kamen Rider Gaim - Fruit Wars...

De MitchellDonnelly

Yuuta is a young man who is from a family who are descendants of famous warriors who fought back in the Sengo... Mais

Bio
Characters (Updated)
Episode 1 - Transform! The Orange Samurai Appears!
Episode 2 - The New Sengoku Period
Episode 3 - Pulverize! Pineapple Arms!
Episode 4 - A New Armored Rider Appears! The Grape Dragon!
Episode 5 - Samurai to Ninja! Go, Strawberry Arms!
Episode 6 - Arrival of a Rival! The Banana Transformation!
Episode 7 - The Man Who Fell in Love with the Enemy
Episode 8 - Melon Rider, Prepare for Battle!
Episode 9 - The Mother Tree
Episode 10 - The Final Showdown of Love! Orange vs. Melon!
Episode 11 - Legend of the Golden Fruit (REMADE)
Episode 12 - Encounter with Durian and Cherry! Unleash Watermelon Arms!
Episode 13 - Another Battle Begins! Confrontation with the Lemon Archer!
Episode 14 - The Orange's Fear and The Lemon's Determination
Episode 15 - Banana, Acorn, and a Familiar Face!
Episode 16 - The Truth Behind a Banana's Peel
Episode 17 - Go to War! The Lemon Rider's Rampage!
Episode 18 - The Power of Oranges! Birth of Jimber Tangerine!
Episode 19 - Kai in Crisis! The Apple Warrior's Debut!
Episode 20 - A Samurai's Disappearance
Episode 21 - Jam's Trial and Secret
Episode 22 - The Orange and Banana's Rescue! Siege at Akechi Castle!
Episode 23 - Back to the Front Lines! Raise Your Flag, Triumph Arms!
Episode 24 - The New Mysterious Enemy
Episode 25 - Return and Recruitment! The Jimber's Potential!
Episode 27 - Counterattack! The True Battle Begins!
Episode 28 - Fallen Tiger, Rising Dragon
Episode 29 - The New Dangerous Threat! Rise of the Inves!
Episode 30 - Appear, the Peach Fortune Teller, Marika!
Episode 31 - Another Assault! The Green Overlord!
Episode 32 - Gaim and Baron! Clash of Ideals!
Episode 33 - New Troubles in Echigo

Episode 26 - A Banana's Genesis Transformation!

205 3 0
De MitchellDonnelly

As expected of what Magoichi mentioned earlier, the Oda and Toyotomi army are in the middle of a battlefield and are prepared to face the Take-Uesu Army.

Right now, we see Hideko, Mitsunari, and Nobuyuki who already transformed with each having their own groups of Kurokages behind them, while they're on their horses.

The atmosphere already tense before the battle is about to begin.

Behind the armies is the Oda and Toyotomi home camp, where they are both looking at the view of the huge battlefield.

Hideyoshi: So, it has finally begun.

Nobunaga: ...

Hideyoshi: I don't care what anyone says, but we both know that this may be our biggest fight yet.

That was then Nobunaga rose from his seat and observed the view of the battlefield with a calm mind.

Nobunaga: *sigh*The feeling never grows old when a warrior arrives on the battlefield. But I suppose it goes for all after our deaths.

Hideyoshi: ...Nobunaga, can I ask you something? Why do you not want to continue your quest in ruling this country yourself?

Nobunaga: Why would you ask a foolish question, monkey?

Hideyoshi: Hey, I'm serious here!

Nobunaga: ...Do you remember that time of my death?

Hideyoshi: Ah... I assume you are talking about the time where Ishida Mitsunari betrayed you and left you for dead at Honnoji, right?

Nobunaga: You may say it was betrayal, but at that time, Mitsunari has helped me realized something at that time.

Hideyoshi: Helped...? You...? What kind of nonsense are you saying, Nobunaga?

Nobunaga: ...I have always thought of myself destined for great things, which was what gave me the motivation to lead this country to its first step. However, overtime I have grown careless, and it led me to my doom.

Hideyoshi: Nobunaga...

Nobunaga: When I was about to meet my end at Honnoji, I thought to myself that the cycle will never end. However, amidst the fire, I have saw something.

Hideyoshi: Saw something? What was it?

Nobunaga: It was you monkey, and Ieyasu.

Hideyoshi: Eh?

Nobunaga: The day when you two pledged your allegiances to me was when I realized that you two would pick off where we left off. And so, you did.

Hideyoshi: *scratches head*Heh, not for me though. Even though I was the one who united the country in the first place, Ieyasu ended up taking over.

Nobunaga: ...But then the war began anew, and even after our desperate struggles in the past, we still continue on these times of chaos and bloodshed. That is why the power that united this country before must be brought back before it is too late.

Hideyoshi: And bringing back the princess of the Tokugawa is the solution?

Nobunaga: ...Yes.

Hideyoshi: Hmm... Well, it's true that I've seen my fair share of war. And honestly, I want peace to be brought back to these lands as soon as possible. But no matter what happens Nobunaga, if you're willing to go down this path, then I will follow as well.

Nobunaga: Hmph, very well. Do whatever you want, monkey.

Hideyoshi: Hup*gets up from seat*! Anyway, looks like we're in a for a fight this time. The Take-Uesu Army has the advantage, not to mention that Takeda's armored rider also has that new power of his. This is going to be tough.

Nobunaga: It matters not... No matter who the enemy may be, I will crush them no matter the odds.

As Nobunaga takes a couple of steps forward, he suddenly stabs his sword to the ground.

Nobunaga: Soldiers of Oda, show them no mercy!!!

As Nobunaga's shout is heard, the shell horn has been heard to Oda and Toyotomi Armored Riders and Kurokages.

Iduun: ...! The signal! All forces, prepare to engage! Charge!!!

Kurokages: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!

As Hideko drew out her sword, the Oda and Toyotomi army began to charge to battle, with seeing the Kurokages riding on horses and lock vehicles, even seeing them in Watermelon mechs flying in the same direction.

Meanwhile...

We now shift to the Take-Uesu camp, and we see our heroes strategizing for their upcoming battle.

Shingen: The time for battle is near...

Naomi: I will admit, this will be our toughest battle even with our united army.

Yuuta: You said it. If I'm going to be honest, this is actually the first time where I actually fought the whole Oda and Toyotomi army.

Kuroh: *bark*!

Sakura: Kuroh thinks so too.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Michiko is looking a little sad.

Shingen: Focus, everyone. Now then, it is time we go over the plan that I and Kenshin have put together.

Shingen then gets and lies a huge piece of paper on the table, that shows the map of the entire battlefield.

note: the blue are the Take-Uesu Army, and the red are the Oda and Toyotomi.

Shingen: As you can see here, Hideyoshi and Nobunaga's camp is located here. With their massive army, it is no doubt they have orchestrated a full-out assault.

Yuuta: Wait a minute, wouldn't that be risky? They'll just leave themselves wide open.

Sakura: Well the thing is. The Oda and Toyotomi have been through stricter training. Rumors say that no Kurokage has ever died from their faction. Plus, Nobunaga is actually strong even when he's alone against the odds, that goes the same for Hideyoshi.

Yuuta: They're really that strong?

Naomi: They are. The Uesugi have also faced the army many times in the past, and it led to most of us being crippled. You were in luck you, Lady Michiko, and Lord Setsuna survived many of their encounters earlier.

Shingen: Now then, even though their forces may be impenetrable, it doesn't mean they're unstoppable.

Yuuta: I'm guessing this is where our plan starts, right?

Shingen: Indeed. As you can see here, most of their forces will be charging directly towards the camp. Fortunately, thanks to the recruitment of Magoichi and the Saika-Shu, some of our troops are armed with Watermelon Lockseeds, and Genesis Drivers with their evolved Pinecone Energy Lockseeds.

Sakura: Who knew the Saika-Shu would actually join forces with us. Even Magoichi said it's free of charge too.

Yuuta: Well it does make sense since they've fought against Oda in the past.

Shingen: Magoichi and her men are stationed here at the other side of the river in secret. She's already placed four divisions of her Shin Kurokages in this position. As soon as the opposing army is out in the open, that is the time when we strike.

Naomi: Then what do you want us to do?

Shingen: For now, we will focus on dealing with Oda's and Toyotomi's army before we can advance forward. Sakura, you and Kuroh will gather some of our divisions and head towards Magoichi's base to assist them. We need to gather and defeat most of the enemy's forces as much as we can.

Sakura: Roger that, my lord~!

Kuroh: *bark**bark*!

Shingen: Michiko and Naomi, you two will lead your men to this part of the forest. As far as our knowledge in our many battles against Oda in the past concerns, they are always focused into cutting their enemy's support and striking from behind. It's certainly no doubt some units will sneak their way through the forest, so we will leave it to you two.

Naomi: Understood, it shall be done then.

Michiko: ...

Shingen: Alright then...

Setsuna: -Perhaps you should also consider my assistance, Shingen.

Everyone then turned and are surprised to see Setsuna, who just appeared and is walking towards them.

Yuuta: Setsuna!

Naomi: What are you doing here!? It's not-!

Shingen: Naomi, be at ease. I was the one who gave permission for him to join our battle.

Yuuta: But that's crazy, Setsuna. Shouldn't you be back at the castle with Kana?

Setsuna: I already ordered Tadatomo to stay put in Kai and protect her. Besides, you all will need the help you can offer. Shingen, I will head over to assist the Saika as well.

Shingen: ...Very well.

Yuuta: Then I'm coming too, no way I'm sitting this one out.

Setsuna: I appreciate your aid, Yuuta. But I can handle the task myself.

Yuuta: No way, I'm not going to let you go on your own again.

Setsuna: My safety is none of your concern-

Yuuta: Of course it does! ...Setsuna, you are one of my good friends and I care about you. If something terrible were to happen, Kana would be devastated.

Setsuna: Yuuta...

Shingen: Young Yuuta, I am afraid we should let Setsuna perform his task alone.

Yuuta: Lord Shingen!

Shingen: Please believe me, as much as I dislike the idea as well, we must have faith for the young lord here. Besides Yuuta, you are needed elsewhere.

Yuuta: Elsewhere? Like what?

Shingen: Such as someone needs to still deal with the remaining army on the front lines. Someone... who can lead the charge.

Yuuta: Wait. What are you trying to say?

Shingen: I am saying... that as of today, you Yuuta, are the new general of the Takeda army!

Everyone in the group is surprised about Shingen's announcement, but Yuuta is the most surprised out of them all.

Yuuta: G-General!? Wait, wait just a minute lord Shingen! What's this all of a sudden!?

Shingen: I know this is a lot to take in, but hear me out. Back when you were saving young lady Kanami, we all saw you using your new power of yours.

Yuuta realizes what Shingen was saying and showed his Kachidoki Lockseed.

Yuuta: You mean this?

Shingen: Yes, that is the one. Not only you fought based on your new appearance, but also wielded power, enough to surpass anyone here in this group. For that, it would make sense for you to be as general until Yukimura returns.

Yuuta: But...

Setsuna: *puts hand on Yuuta's shoulder*You should accept the honor you have been given, Yuuta. I imagine Yukimura would agree as well if he was here.

Yuuta: I... I'm not fit for this. But if you guys say so, then I will give it everything I got!

Sakura then comes and hugs Yuuta from behind in a cheery manner.

Sakura: Hooray for you, Yuuta~!

Yuuta: Wha-! S-Sakura cut it out...!

Michiko: "Until Yukimura returns"... you say?

Everyone then faced towards Michiko who's behaving strangely.

Naomi: My lady?

Michiko: You all speak as if Yukimura has already passed... *trembling*As if you're ignoring his existence...!

Naomi: My lady, it isn't like that-

Michiko: Silence!!!

Everyone in the group, including some Kurokages heard Michiko's voice in an alarming mood.

Michiko: Why can you not all value the safety of someone's life...?

Michiko turns away and walks away from the group.

Yuuta: Michiko...-

Shingen: Leave her be, Yuuta. It's best if we give her some space.

Yuuta: Okay...

Naomi: *sigh*I never knew Yukimura's disappearance would be such a huge weight to my lady's heart.

Yuuta: If only we could've seen it coming, then Yukimura wouldn't have been kidnapped and Michiko wouldn't feel like this.

Shingen: I understand all of your feelings right now, but you forget the young cub is strong and he will not give in to death's grasp easily. We just need to have faith he still lives and focus on the task at hand. Once this battle is over, we will continue searching for Yukimura.

Sakura: Yeah. You're right my lord!

Suddenly, the moment was caught off when the group is hearing the sound of a shell horn.

Shingen: The alarm...

Setsuna: Seems the opposing forces has made their move.

Shingen: Everyone, prepare yourselves for battle! Rally all Kurokages to their positions! Young lord Setsuna and Sakura, immediately head over to the Saika.

Setsuna: Very well.

Sakura: It shall be done!

Without delay, Setsuna, Sakura, and Kuroh went through the side entrance of the camp and made their way over.

Yuuta: I'll get ready too, Lord Shingen!

Shingen: Hold, Yuuta. You, Michiko, and Naomi will remain here.

Yuuta: Huh? But why?

Shingen: We do not know if the enemy sent out all of their forces. So we must be prepared to launch a second assault. I will immediately notify you when that time comes.

Yuuta: Alright, sounds good.

After Yuuta left, Shingen saw the the Takeda and Uesugi Kurokages preparing themselves for battle. Some arming themselves with their Kagematsus, and some arming themselves with traditional firearms.

Shingen then stared at the battlefield with fire in his eyes.

Shingen: It has begun...

Later...

In the middle of the battlefield, the opposing Toyotomi and Oda Kurokages are about halfway towards the Take-Uesu camp. However, Hideko, Mitsunari, and Nobuyuki are nowhere to be seen.

Unbeknownst to the army however, is there are a band of Saika's Shin Kurokages stationed on the top of cliff-hill, readying their Sonic Arrows.

*Okay I know Shin Kurokages are not armed with Sonic Arrows since they're not their respective weapons, but it just fits the scene and besides, they have Genesis Drivers on.

As the opposing army continues to charge forward, the Shin Kurokages fired their weapons precisely at the right moment.

The arrowed-shaped blasts managed to hit the Kurokages and knock them off of their horses. Resulting in the groups accidentally breaking their formations, with some knocking off of their horses and lock-vehicles too, and slowing them down.

The Saika Shin Kurokages continue to fire their pinecone-shaped blasts from their bow and arrows at the Kurokages to pin them down.

Even though the Toyotomi and Oda Kurokages are still down, some managed to get back up and pursue their attacking archers by foot.

With seeing a few groups heading towards their way, the Saika Shin Kurokages stopped firing and made their retreat into the forest.

As the Oda and Toyotomi Kurokages ventured deeper into the forest, little did they know there was danger up ahead.

Struck from behind, the Kurokages were immediately attacked from behind by Adrian, who has already transformed.

He managed to take some Kurokages out with his Duri Saws before they noticed and stood ready with their spears.

Bravo: Hmph, bunch of annoying flies. I'll squash you!

Adrian charged towards the Kurokages and began fighting them. One after another, the Kurokages' spears and thick armor have been broken through the pair of broadswords.

As the Kurokages are weakened, Adrian used this opportunity to press his blade-handle...

Sengoku Driver: Durian Squash!

Suddenly, Bravo's comb hair on his helmet began to emit a wave of energy. Then, he swings his head around  and released the energy by slamming it on the weakened Kurokages.

However, as the Kurokages all de-henshined and are seen injured and unconscious, another wave of Oda and Toyotomi Kurokages appeared.

However, before they can engage, some of them were taken down by a flurry of kunais.

As soon as Adrian begins to question, Sakura and Kuroh appeared right in front of him.

Bravo: Why are you two here, I do not need help.

Sakura: Well~... We just came here anyway.

Setsuna appeared as well, facing the next wave of Kurokages that are still charging.

Without further a do, Setsuna immediately pressed the blade-handle three times.

Sengoku Driver: Banana Sparking!

Setsuna immediately stabbed his spear to the ground, and suddenly, multiple large banana projections appeared out of the ground and hit the Kurokages from below.

Although many were taken down, some were able to get back up.

Baron: If you all are willing to die... Then come at me!

Setsuna charged and fought the leftover Kurokages. As usual, he seen striking them one by one and finishing some off with a single thrust.

Adrian also took action as well, sticking to his fighting style swaying his large broadswords around.

As for Sakura, she fights the Kurokages with her kunais, mostly striking from behind while jumping off of tree trunks and branches. While Kuroh caused distractions by biting the Kurokages' legs to give a chance for Sakura to attack.

Eventually, Setsuna and Adrian were able to finish off with their colored energy slashes coming from their own weapons.

Suddenly, after they were in the clear, the two armored riders were suddenly attacked by a flurry of yellow energy arrows.

After they were sent flying after the explosions, Sakura and Kuroh ran to them.

Sakura: Hey, are two alright!?

Bravo: *grunts*What the hell was that just now?!

Then, it was proven to be Mitsunari, who already transformed and and is approaching.

Baron: Ishida... Mitsunari.

Duke: My lord Hideyoshi suspected Takeda's and Uesugi's forces would take measures. It was the right choice they would send me to eliminate the obstacles such as yourselves.

Bravo: Don't think yourself as superior, Toyotomi's loyal dog!

Adrian, following up by Setsuna, began attacking Mitsunari.

But even though it was a two-on-one showdown, Mitsunari is still besting the two armored riders in every way.

No matter how much they strike with their weapons, Mitsunari just blocks and counters everytime.

Mitsunari sends Setsuna and Adrian rolling to the ground after pulling a large yellow-colored slash from his Sonic Arrow.

As Setsuna gets up, Adrian immediately pushes him and run towards Mitsunari.

Bravo: Move, you're in the way!

Adrian then tried to strike Mitsunari down with both of his broadswords, but Mitsunari blocks overhead easily, not even bending his knees.

Bravo: ...! But how...!?

Duke: Fool. My Genesis Driver that I received from my lord Hideyoshi is far greater than your measly belt!

Mitsunari then broke the hold and fired his lemond-shaped energy arrow at Adrian just when his guard was down, causing him to de-henshin.

Suddenly, it was Setsuna's turn to attack, which Mitsunari was able to block the spear before he was strucked by it.

Duke: You... You shall pay for the humiliation you caused back at Akechi Castle!

Setsuna and Mitsunari then start to clash their weapons until their put onto a lock-hold as they're close face-to-face.

Duke: After I have defeat you here, I'm going after Takeda's armored rider, Yuuta Shirayanagi!

Baron: ...! *tightens grip*I won't allow it! Hyah!

Setsuna then broke the hold and performed to strikes to the back.

Duke: How dare you-!

Mitsunari was then cut off when he was hit by a kunai, although he didn't take damage because of his armor protecting him.

He looks up to see Sakura, who's providing support.

Sakura: Didn't see me coming, didn't you?

Kuroh: *bark**bark*!!!

Before Mitsunari can attack, he was attacked by Kuroh with his sharp teeth. Now it turns to a three against one, with Sakura and Kuroh distracting Mitsunari, while Setsuna is attacking.

However, as Kuroh was about to preform another attack, Mitsunari swayed his fist and hit Kuroh's body, sending him down.

Sakura: Kuroh!

Mitsunari then used this opportunity to fire an arrow on one of the tree branches Sakura was about to land while in the air, causing her to fall down.

Just when she's about to get up, Mitsunari pointed his bow and arrow at her.

Duke: It's over, Kunoichi.

Suddenly, Mitsunari saw Setsuna thrusting his spear to get  his distance away from Sakura.

Baron: Do not forget I am here too.

Duke: Of course...

As Mitsunari stepped back, he continuously fired  his energy arrows at Setsuna, while he's just blocking with his spear.

Mitsunari then pulled a fast one and pulled a combo of slashes on Setsuna that pushed him back.

Duke: This is the end!

Mitsunari then quickly gets his lemon energy lockseed out of his driver and puts it on his Sonic Arrow.

Lockseed: Lock Off! ...Lock On! Lemon Energy!

Mitsunari immediately fired his arrow at Setsuna, which it's surging and coated in yellow energy, with a trail of lemon shapes covering the arrow.

Even without the full charge, it was still powerful enough to inflict damage on Setsuna, causing him to de-henshin as well.

Sakura: Setsuna!

Adrian: ...!

As Setsuna struggles to get up, Mitsunari has a surprised look on his face within his helmet.

Duke: You... I... recognize you, from the rumors. You're one of the missing children of Tokugawa Ieyasu before the shogunate fell. You're... Tokugawa Setsuna.

Setsuna heard what he said, but was not surprised by it.

Duke: No wonder you raided Akechi Castle that day. Underneath your mask of deception, the daughter of Ieyasu who you have saved, was in fact your beloved sister. ...It seems there have been a change of plans. We will be taking you with us in our protective custody.

Sakura: No! I... I won't allow it...*grunts*.

Duke: Hmph, how foolish. You've already been defeated.

Suddenly, Setsuna managed to land a strike on Mitsunari with a single strike from his katana.

Duke: Ah...! *grunt*Curses!

Setsuna: *pant**pant*Do not be so conceited. This battle... is far from over.

Duke: Cease this at once. Just come with me, and no more blood will be shed.

Setsuna: *pant*...Do you honestly believe, I will buy to your empty words? I have been at the mercy of thousands of warriors such as yourself, and not once have I submit to anyone by the likes of you...

Sakura: Setsuna...

Setsuna: I cannot afford to fall in a place like this, there is still so much I need to do. *cough*...That's why, I will crush you... With my new power.

To everyone's surprise, Setsuna happens to hold up a Genesis Driver and puts it on.

Duke: ...! You... have one too!?

Setsuna then shows his face and his holding an energy lockseed in the shape of a banana, but its red.

Sakura: A new belt and a new lockseed? Since when did he had those!?

Adrian: Those... must be the items he stole... back at our base.

Sakura: No way.

Setsuna: Now... it has begun.

Finally, Setsuna activated his new lockseed...

Lockseed: Red Banana Energy! ...Lock On!

Setsuna then got himself ready and pressed the lever.

Setsuna: Henshin!

Soda! Red Banana Energy Arms! (European trumpet fanfare)

After Setsuna pushed the lever, golden-colored juice started to pour down the belt.

Then, a red colored, banana-themed armor appeared above and was put onto him, turning into his super form.

Duke: Just what is that new form!?

Adrian: That new lockseed... Back when we obtained it, none of us couldn't have figured out how to transform with it. We suspected it was special from the others, but to think it gave its power in the hands of... him.

Setsuna then started to walk toward Mitsunari, preparing to engage.

Duke: It doesn't matter what kind of power you have. No matter what you do, your resistance is futile!

Mitsunari prepares to engage and attacked first. But surprisingly, his strikes are unable to hurt Setsuna.

Duke: What!?

Mitsunari then jumped back and fired his arrows at him, but after the dust was cleared, Setsuna still remains standing.

Duke: How... How is this possible!?

Baron: I already told you, I cannot afford to fall here.

It was Setsuna's turn to engage, as he's about to attack with his Sonic Arrow.

Surprisingly, Setsuna was able to deal twice as much damage to Mitsunari than he did earlier.

Sakura: Wow... He's actually beating Mitsunari.

Setsuna then delivered a final slash to his combo and prepared himself for what comes next.

Baron: It's over.

Setsuna then pushed the lever on his driver.

Genesis Driver: Red Banana Energy Squash!

Setsuna starts off by stabbing his Sonic Arrow to the ground, and all of a sudden, projections of red-colored bananas emerged from below. The bananas then formed a cage, trapping Mitsunari inside, squeezing together to resist him from moving.

This gives Setsuna the opportunity to charge up his Sonic Arrow.

Finally, he released his arrow, surging with gold-color, juice-like energy and hitting the trapped Mitsunari, causing a huge explosion.

After the dust cleared, Mitsunari de-henshined and is on the ground.

As he got up on his knees, he looked at Setsuna for a moment.

Mitsunari: *grunts*Do not think this is over.

Mitsunari then walked away while still injured, retreating.

Sakura: Setsuna!

Setsuna then sees Sakura running to him with Kuroh.

Sakura: You were amazing just now! You actually beat Mitsunari.

Baron: *nod*Mm. I appreciate your praise.

Adrian: Don't get ahead of yourself. You only won because of that new lockseed you stole from us.

Baron: At least we secured in blocking the enemy's route to the camp, that's much more important.

Sakura: Hmhm. Come on, we better head and report back to lord Shingen.

But suddenly, due to everyone's surprise, a bunch of monsters appeared and surrounded the group. The same monsters Yuuta and the others encountered back in Echigo.

Sakura: What in the-!

Adrian: Since when did they appeared!?

The group then stands back-to-back, about to get ready.

Baron: I may not know what kind of beings you are. But if you are willing to die... Then come and face us!

To be continued...

*Hello everyone, HeavensWarrior's in the house. Sorry I haven't wrote for so long, had college to worry about. But since the semester's done, I will be continuing on with this series. I will be posting more chapters until the end of Winter break, so please enjoy the upcoming updates and I'll see you then!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.7K 149 13
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...
25.4K 611 14
Class1A(young) was devasted for losing their friend Izuku because bullies(Tenya Iida, Todorokitwin, Bakugotwin and 1B) and abuser(Yagi family except...
300K 10.8K 41
In modern Tokyo, you were always fascinated with Japan's history, specifically the Sengoku era. You had always wanted to visit that era, but it was n...
2.1K 37 18
"..... We'll always be Forever Bound to One Another, okay?" Y/N Takeshi had the perfect life, and despite losing her mother at the age of 4. She had...