Home Is With You(bxb)✔️

By Re_Pun_Zel

Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping b... More

🚨Alert🚨
🚨Characters🚨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(R)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(R)
Chapter 37
READERS APPRECIATION POST
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(R)
Chapter 41(R)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank you

Chapter 44

6.7K 447 535
By Re_Pun_Zel

Arthur's p.o.v

"Wait...drunk?... Jake?"

"Yeah."

"Jake Jake? Park? In a club?" Quinn yells with a surprised look on his face.

"That's what I said."

"I never thought I'd see the day."

He was making his way up the stairs when I was rushing down and decided to come with me. I'm not sure what he was doing around here in the first place. We parted ways at the gym a couple of hours ago.

"Thought you were going to your grandma's. Why are you even here."

"I was. I came over to see if Dea was with y'all."

"She's with Jake."

"Damn, I should've known. I would've wore better clothes. I ain't pulling nobody with these on" he complains.

"Why're you worried about pulling people. You ain't cool with Deandra?"

"We not" he quickly says and sighs, "aight...we kinda close now. We spend some time together when y'all went away. We went out a couple of times and I thought we were getting somewhere, but now she acting indifferent and won't pick up my calls so I'mma do me. I mean....it's not like we serious. Fuck it."

'Must be serious' I think to myself as I listen to him complain. Normally, he would just joke around about this kind of stuff and change the topic. From the look on his face, he seems really stressed out.

"You gotta take it easy, man. Don't push too hard" I shrug. Maybe all she needs is some time.

When I tell him that, he shakes his head looking frustrated. "Is that what you did to get Jake?"

"Yeah....kinda" I reply a bit unsure causing him to laugh.

"Ain't shit kinda. Y'all were together as soon as you met. You think I didn't peep y'all in the cafeteria with your finger down his throat?"

"Man, what?" I ask confused. When did that happen.

I think about it for a second and frown when that moment flashes through my mind. I don't even know what I was thinking. I didn't put much thought in the things we did back then.

"I was just trynna feed him" I say matter of factly.

"Oh yeah? What about that time y'all were feeling up in the bleachers? That's probably why y'all spend so much time in the back of the library. Always on some shit. Everybody knew."

I didn't know...

Damn..

Now that it's brought up, I think I was feeling him from the start. No wonder I kissed the shit out of him as soon as I got the chance.

"You still gotta thank me for interrupting y'all back at the cafeteria or else y'all would've start fucking" he goes on, "that's one of the craziest shit I've seen y'all do. No cap" he shakes his head in disbelief and I give him a look before starting.

"That was nothing though" I let him know and his eyes nearly come out of their sockets. I wonder what he would do if he was the one that saw us in McDonalds that one time.

"What do you mean."

"What you saw was nothing" I repeat, "we did some other shit."

"Like wha-......Man, I don't even wanna know."

"I'mma tell you anyways since you all up in our business" I tell him sarcastically.

"Naah, bruh. I'm good."

"We were at McDonalds" I start and he gives me a look.

"Just drive."

"Jake was kinda mad at me for skipping school."

"Yo, I'm sorry for talking about y'all freaky ass relationship, bruh. I really don't wann-"

"So I had to make him act right."

"Bruh, I'm about to jump out this car" he says frustrated.

"I put my hand on his waist."

"Lalalalalla" he tries to block my voice and start singing making me snicker. That's what he gets for not minding his business.

When I stop talking and focus on the road, he groans.

"it was better when you were mad as shit all the time. What did Park do to you."

I guess his happiness rubbed off on me

~

The club they're at isn't too far away from our apartment and it doesn't take long to get there. Finding a parking spot lasted longer than the drive because how crowded the place is. I only find one when I drive a little further from the entrance.

I swiftly wear my hoodie over my shirt and get out of the car to go find my drunk ass boyfriend while Bunbun waits in the back.

"Damn, this gone be packed" Quinn looks around excitedly, "Too bad I'm underdressed and you gay" he shakes his head.

"Is this where they really at?"

"That's what your girl said" I reply fishing my phone out of my pocket to call Jake so he can come outside, but he doesn't pick up. I try to call Deandra too but she doesn't pick up either, so I decide to just go inside.

"Shit, look at that" Quinn whistles when a group of girls pass by. I follow him in while he tries to talk to every girl, but they all walk pass him.

My eyebrows swiftly go up when we walk in. This place is crowded. And the music is loud as fuck too.

"Yo, we should drink while we find them" Quinn yells over the music and I kiss my teeth. "I'mma go look over there" he points to the bar and disappears in the crowd.

Not really counting on Quinn, I move to the corner scanning the area frowning at anyone who's trying to get close to me or offer me drinks.

I check my phone again, but nothing when I try to call. Trying to find Jake's short ass in a crowd of people might be the hardest thing I've done so far. Is he even here?

Moments later of looking around and I still don't find a single trail leading to him and his friends. Not until Quinn reappears out of nowhere with a bottle in his hand and excitedly points towards something that I never thought I would see.

"Ain't that...?"

"Where" I ask looking over at what Quinn's pointing at and the sight makes my mouth drop.

"Yoooo..."

Jake and Deandra are in the middle of the crowd with their tongues out while some guy pours a whole bottle of alcohol into their mouths wetting their hair and clothes while they dance.

"Damn" Quinn and I say in unison as I stare at Jake with his hand up throwing it back for Deandra who's dancing too close to him. He looks really good though.

"Damn" Quinn repeats again with his hand over his mouth when the guy pours the remainder of the drink into Jake's mouth, and he gulps everything down.

"He gulped that shit down like water" Quinn nudges me, "You see that? that's crazy."

'It is' I think to myself admiring my baby making a mental note in my head. We need to have a bottle of champagne in the bedroom from now on.

When the bottle is empty, the guy hands it over to someone in the crowd and I keep my eyes on Jake moving around delicately. I was about to let him have fun and not interrupt them, but the mood gets ruined entirely when the guy gets a bit too close to Jake and starts dancing.

"Fuck is he doing" I frown.

"Dry humping the shit outta Park" Quinn snickers.

'Naah' instantly goes through my mind when Jake gets sandwiched between some nigga and Dea with his hand on his waist.

"They going at it. Shit....yo, Arthur.....Don't do nothing crazy" Quinn tries to stop me but it's to no avail when I realize what the fuck is happening.

It takes a couple of seconds to push my way through the crowd to them to bring an end to that shit. As soon as I'm close, I push the guy causing him to fall on his ass with a terrified look on his face and I walk up to him ready to step on his ass if he says something I won't like. Fuck was he doing so close to Jake for.

"What the fuck."

"Oh my God."

"Uh uh, I'm out."

I hear people in the background say.

"Levi, are you okayy?", Deandra's the first to call out to him and swiftly sways her way to help him up leaving Jake alone.

Jake doesn't even notice it and as soon as her hand leaves him entirely , he starts falling over and I swiftly get a hold of him and make way  to a nearby seat.

"Water" I signal the bartender when I finally sit Jake down on one of the chairs at the bar and start tapping his cheeks.

"Jake...Jake " I call him trying to get him to open his eyes and a frown appears on his face.

"Hmm hmm" he surprisingly tries to pry my hands off, but he's too drunk so he just starts groaning and shaking his head, "n-no, boyfriend. I-I have b-boyfriend."

He presses his lips against each other fighting me off while I unsuccessfully try to get him to open his eyes.

"Open your eyes for a second."

"Nhoo" he wines and gasps when I wet his face with the water causing him to open his eyes immediately.

How much did he even drink.

When he sees me, he squints his eyes, looks closely before a smile appears on his face making me forget what I was even mad about seconds ago and he excitedly says my name trying to hug.

"B-bohfriend....I....missed youuu" the words slur out of his mouth and he lays his head on my chest, but not for long. He gets up with a toothy smile and it takes me by surprise when he suddenly pulls me down and start kissing me.

I let him and give in, but break the kiss when he starts grinding on me and pick him up immediately. He's completely out of it.

"Where are we goinggf" he murmurs putting his head where it was before.

"Home."

"B-buyt....the party's n-nott over" he says sluggishly while I get us to the car, not really paying any mind to his protests.

"Are we home?" he asks when we get to the car and I put him down.

"Naah, we're at the car." I reply opening the back to get a bottle of water. Bunbun's sleeping peacefully.

"Open up" I give him some water while also wetting his hair. He can't stand straight and he's shaking from the cold so I take my hoodie off leaving me with a shirt underneath and wear it for him instead. He's doing so much better than when he called me. The water seemingly helped a lot.

I throw the cap over his head and look at his rosy cheeks and his bottom lip between his teeth, " you feel like throwing up?"

He shakes his head coddling up against me and I take him to the passenger seat. "Come on, get in the car" I open the door for him, but he doesn't make a move.

"I missed you" he sighs looking up at me and I chuckle when I notice that his eyes can't even stay open for long. We gone have a talk tomorrow.

"I missed you too" I reply and he cheeses.

"I'm drunk" he whispers and twirls around.

"Damn, The alcohol fucked you up."

"It did" he giggles with his hand over his mouth and it makes me laugh a little and shake my head.

"Are you angry?"

"At you for saying y'all just gone hang out? You being drunk? You making out with Dea in front of me? Or getting sandwiched by some nigga I don't know?" I summarize all the crazy things I've seen since I came here making him gasp.

"You saw that? I'm sorry. It wasn't making out though. We just put our tongues on each other. Are you angry? Don't be angry" He pouts and I squint my eyes at him and we look at each other for a while and I sigh.

I shouldn't even bother bringing this up. He won't remember this conversation anyways.

"We gone talk about this tomorrow. Get in the car" I tell him, but he just pulls me down by my chirt.

"Come, let me tell you a secret" he whispers, "sooo uhm.....sorry" he starts but burps losing concentration and starts giggling.

"Baby, get in the car" I try to get him and he shakes his head putting his arms around my neck.

"Wanna stay here" he murmurs, "I wanna tell you the secret...sooo" he begins again and cover my ear, "we were talking about....uhm...this.." he whispers putting his hand over my pants catching me off guard.

"My dick?" I ask with my eyebrows up and he laughs.

"Not yours specifically."

"Why were you talking about other niggas dick."

"Oh my God, I wasn't...I mean I was, but I was also talking about yours. I mean I was.....we were talking about all......d-dicks."

"Aight, so dicks in general" I state and he nods looking up at me with a faint blush on his cheek, "that's the secret?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nooo, there's more. So we were talking about different sizes and I told my friends that.... Uhm....that yours is small because....because I noticed that people only like guys with big ones. That way I can have you to myself forever, hehe I'm smart" he giggles.

"I'm smart right?" he whispers hugging me around the middle.

"You are, but you can't go around telling people that my dick's small."

"B-but it's smart. I'm smart so don't be angry" he pouts hugging my middle,  "I'm sorry for g-getting drunk and dancing with Dea and Lee and drinking. So sorry."

"I'll accept your apology if you get in the car" I say and he steps in without hesitation.

"W-wait...where are you going" he asks somberly when I close the door to go the driver seat and I can't help but laugh at the expression on his face when he realizes that I was just getting in the car too.

"O-oh..." he murmurs looking at me innocently when I lean over to wear his seatbelt for him. I raise my eyebrows at him when he pokes my cheek then pecks it.

"You had fu-" I was about to ask, but he takes a hold of my face and starts kissing me again. Once again, I immediately taste the alcohol when I deepen the kiss, but I don't mind so I let him lead for a couple of seconds.

"Noooohhh...more" he protests when I try to pull back and he puts his arm around my neck while his other hand roams down my chest.

It goes all the way down to my pants and it suddenly disappears inside it catching me by surprise.

"Nope...nope, no....no, baby. Not now" I try to pull his hand away when he casually starts stroking my dick. I'm wearing sweatpants right now, this is a bad idea.

"W-why not...I wanna" he puts on his puppy eyes while he sneaks his hand back in.

"Naah, I can see you trynna sneak it back in. Not happening" I move his hand away that keeps coming back and he pouts.

"B-but....." he says sadly and his shoulders go down, "I'm feeling stuff.... I'm feeling things here" he points to his lap.

"What are you feeling" I ask out of curiosity.

"I'm feeling like I want to do it.....r-really bad" he bites his lips and my eyebrows go up, "you know.......this....."and I close my eyes when he strokes my dick over my pants catching me off guard a little.

"I...want to sit on it" he says so casually with his hand still on me, "babeee, it's getting worse" he whines stroking my dick causing it to get hard in an instant.

"Shit, baby, y-you can't do this" I hiss throwing my head back, "f-fuck....c-chill."

"But you like it" he giggles."You like it?" he asks putting more pressure into it and my shit jumps out.

"....Yeah" I nod with my eyes closed, but I quickly come back to my senses that I have to take him home, "naah, wait, I don't. Come one, baby, you gotta chill forreall" I say as I finally manage to get his hand off and push my dick back in. For a second there, I forgot that he was drunk.

"B-but whyyy....isn't it mine? But...you told me it's mine" he sniffles and pouts again causing me to facepalm.

"It's yours, but first of all, you're drunk as fuck" I tell him and he huffs.

"Am not."

"You are..., you said it yourself and you're eyes are barely open."

"But I can still see things and they're like that because....because the light in the car is too bright" he huffs again.

"We're sitting in the dark, baby."

"O-oh...we are?"

"We are" I nod and he sighs defeatedly.

"Well, I'm still not drunk though" he tries to touch me again but I'm quicker this time so I take a hold of his hand, intertwine our fingers and kiss the back of his hand.

"I can still do that stuff" he protests and I keep my eyes on him, "I wanna do it. Feel...it feels hard....a-and" he nudges me to come closer so he can whisper, "s-something...no, my butt keeps moving" he reveals and I can't help but snort.

"You only getting kisses when you're drunk" I tell him and he gasps in utter astonishment.

"B-but...it makes it worse."

"My bad then. I gotta take you home right now. You can't be stroking my dick in traffic. We might get in an accident" I explain to him and the only thing he got out of that is....

"We're going to do it at home?" he says all excited clapping his hand and I look at him amused.

"That's not what I was trynna say. You can only get this when I know for sure you can handle it" I gesture to the bulge on my sweats which throbs when Jake hungrily gazes at it and bites his bottom lip.

"I can handle it."

"Word?"

He nods as he continues with the hungry stare and I chuckle closing the distance when he leans towards me. What I thought would be a simple kiss, becomes something more when Jake starts licking on my neck.

He goes all the way up to my earlobe and he moans in my ear when I grab his ass over his pants, but I let go quickly before it gets out of hand.

Jake immediately whines, "babeee..."

"I gotta take you home" I breathe out caressing his back and hiss when he purposely brushes his hand over my boner.

"Art...." he pouts with his hand still on the same spot stroking my dick lightly, "my birthday.....was really good. It felt....really good when you....were in me. I f-felt full."

'Fuck' I mentally curse as I look him in the eyes, "what else."

"I r-really love it.....when you choke me and we do it really fast" he says as if he wasn't the same person who called me and could barely finish his sentences.

"I just love it so much. I just  can't stop thinking about it and it's making me crazy because it's making me feel things" he says softly pulling my dick back out and I take a deep breath.

"Baby" I start.

"Art..." he pouts almost as if he's about to cry and when I can't hold it any longer, I kiss him on the lips. He takes full advantage of this pass and before I know it, he's in the same spot his mom caught us in some days ago moaning with a fair grip on his ass.

With his pants abandoned in the passenger seat, his shorts barely still on and Jake grinding on my dick, I slap his asscheek and take his nipple in my mouth. I try my best to keep my composure. I don't want to lose control while he's drunk.

"Put your hand up for a second" I tell him and he does as I say and I completely take his clothes off leaving him in his underwear. I attack his chest again causing him to moan louder and throwing his head on my shoulder and sneaking his arms around my neck while I get rid of his underwear.

When it's finally off and I'm ready to take it to the next step, I suddenly hear small snores and I stop.

"Baby" I call him and caress his back.

"Jake..." but no reaction so I pull the seat up and move him from my shoulder only to find out that he's fast asleep.

Forreal?

After saying all that and getting me worked up?

With my dick hard and out like that?

Dissatisfied, I put him back to his seat.

"Bruh" I murmur looking down at little me all out and disappointedly push it back in my sweats and sigh. I just sit there in the dark with my dick on brick until I calm down a little and drive us home.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 48
Parker Graham is totally content to be living his normal life. He has everything a teenage boy could dream of: rich parents, a nice car, crazy athlet...
156K 7.2K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
571K 26.2K 99
[bxb, completed ✔] "Listen, just because ... that ... happened last night doesn't mean we're friends now, a'right? And I don't expect you to go blab...
416K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...