jaeyong || 1 8 5 0

By jamsnrice

Two princes fall in love.... More

.
I I
I I I
I V
V
VI
VII

I

359 18 12
By jamsnrice

Dark green trees surrounded the Kingdom, no other than the Tenebris. Blood red roses that grew everywhere, cloudy skies everyday and snow falling almost year round. It was a peaceful kingdom the King and Queen were fair no one stayed without a home. People told tales about The Tenebris Kingdom being cruel, dark, and hostile a reason why they had so much land and no wars, no one dared to step foot near, Treaties and enemies from long ago did not bother to involve with them.

Yet the kingdom had two lovely royal children Lee Taeyong being the eldest beautiful white gold skin, stunning eyes, his hair black as the night sky and red rose lips. Lee jeno was the youngest a beautiful smile, Hazel brown hair, pale skin, both we're lovely and stunning you could imagine how great their parents look too now.

Lee Taeyong sat the music room playing the piano gracefully to his instructor, it was a hypnotizing sound he played so sweet and elegant "Very beautiful your highness you will be able to play henceforth to the ball in two weeks" He proudly said to the young prince who smiled brightly. "Thank you very much sir" Taeyong shyly but enthusiastically replied to the praise.

"You are done for today, His royal highness Lee Jeno must be finished with lessons for today as well"-"I will go see him now, good afternoon and thank you once more"-"The pleasure is mine"

Taeyong walked out the music room walking down one of the hundred of halls in the castle. He looked around seeing no one so he made a run for it, walking took too long for his liking, it is also again the rules to run but when no one looked it did not hurt to make himself get there faster.

He was at his brother's door finally and knocked on the door "Come in" Taeyong opened the door and closed it after him. "Watcha doing?" He skipped to his brother who sat on his desk writing on the golden brown paper in his favorite pen dipping it in ink. 

Jeno sighed putting down his pen "nothing much just writing some poetry"-"whats it about?"-"love"-"ooh love so about mom, dad and I?"

"No the love when you love someone as in the chemistry two share like mom and dad"-"oh you know about it? who is it"-"no one it's what I wish I felt one day to fall in love, my world and time to stop when I meet them"-"that sounds beautiful I wish I could too" 

"But we never will"-"why do you say that?"-"we will be married off to who mother and father say not who we want unless we find someone before they do but not like we can we have never left our kingdom"-"right I had forgotten it will soon be my turn" Taeyong said with torn voice, he did too want to experience love one day it sounded magical. 

"what do you think it's like? To be able to be with the one you want?"-"I have no idea but it must be great"-"yeah anyway want to go to the bakery I want sweet bread, mother said we could go" Taeyong said excitedly "Yes! lets go now"-"Okay I'll meet you at the stable" Taeyong skipped out the room going to his. 

He took his black rose gold cloak and slipped on his white gloves. "Your highness her majesty calls you to the throne"-"I will be there in a minute thank you" Taeyong smiled leaving his room to see his mother.

"You called for me mother?" He walked up the stairs where she sat at the throne "Yes dear, will you be going now?"-"yes me and jeno are going out to the village"-"be careful and bring back those rice cakes I like, oh goodness and wear your crown" she stood to place his crown "take your brothers as well" She handed it with care "I will mother thank you" He walked out the hall and out the the stable where jeno awaited, he wore his navy blue gold cloak and white gloves as well. 

"Mother said to put on your crown"-"oh I always forget thank you" He took his crown and placed it on perfectly "lets go" They both got on their horses and went out the palace gates. 

it wasn't often where the princes visited the village but when they did everyone cheered and treated them with kindness as they walked along. 

after a twenty minute time "Were here" Both jumped off their horses pulling them along with them by the lead. Their first stop was the said bakery "Your highness' what an honor please take whatever you'd like with no cost" the old lady in the shop said. "Thank you madam but would love to pay it's cost"-"oh goodness no how embarrassing would this be please take it"

Both smiled shaking their heads in no and giving her more than enough "you two are angels from heaven my boys thank you so much"-"Its no problem we will visit more often" They went onwards with their trip the red roses seen everywhere in shops and as decoration looking lovely with the white snow falling from the sky tinting their 

They then were caught full attention by a sloth shop the cloaks were beautiful and felt softer than cotton yet so warm. "Look at this one jeno" Taeyong said amazed feeling the cloth, they ended up purchasing four each the owner was beyond happy. 

Of course it never went by ladies their age a blushing mess when they passed by them and received smiles from the prince's. They were all beautiful it's just none of them made them feel what they looked for. 

They walked and bought much more "Oi I'm getting hungry lets eat something"-"good idea" both searched for a place to eat, it was quite empty but it seemed good in regards of the delicious smell. 

"Hello" Both entered "Good af- My goodness Your Highness' please come in" the young boy their age said as he let them sit on the cushions on the ffloorwith low tables. "If you allow me I can serve you the best food we have here"-"that sounds excellent please" 

They patiently waited while the sipped on tea a different boy came carefully setting the different dishes onto the table "This looks delicioso"-"whats that?"-"Oh how do you not know It means delicious in Spanish"-"oh right"

"Oh are you married?!" Taeyong asked excitedly pointing at the boy's ring "u-uh  I am engaged" he said shyly "aw thats so nice what's her name?" Jeno said excitedly too "Uh...I-im not engaged to a lady"-"how so?"-"It is to him" He pointed the other boy who had greeted them at the beginning "A boy?" both confused asked.

"Yes I fell in love with him so we're engaged now"-"amazing that sounds so romantic" both said at the same time "You are okay with this?"-"of course why would we think any different?"-"oh it's just sometimes when we tell people they find it strange"-"oh don't mind them then love is love right?"-"right!" He smiled at the princes. 

"Wow this pork is amazing I wish I could cook this great"-"thank you very much"-"you can drop the formality were the same age aren't we... whats your name?"-"Kim Doyoung and Moon taeil is my fiancé"-"who proposed?" teasing asked nudged by jeno "Taeil did, he beat me to it"-"that sounds nice"

"say your majesty how often do you leave the castle?"-"hmm not often but when we do we like to spend the remaining day outside after our studying hours, we dont have many friends either the ones I have are from other kingdoms I only met them through once time finding a bottle by the river it had a letter in it from the Helianthus Kingdom"

Taeyong walked by the river that divided the land to the other kingdom that stood about thirty miles yet from them. 

He sat down by the rocks looking at the clear water and beautiful pattern color fishes. "go on drink some water bacon" he said to his horse who stood there waiting, almost as it could understand it went to the river. Taeyong walked beside looking at the clear crystal water where beautiful color fish swam around.

He sat by the rocks while deep in thoughts about random things crossing his mind until a bright reflective object washed by he ran in the river to catch it "A bottle?" he took it and sat down again drenched in water "this is cute"

Holding it in place and struggling to pop open the glass bottle that had a paper in it "Woa!" He fell over as it popped open the paper fell on the rocks "whats this?" the letter had writing on it

Greetings if you find this it's a sign we should be best friends! 

I am Lee Haechan from Helianthus Kingdom, I am bored and lonely 

pls write back to the coordinates I have written in the back of this paper!

we can write to each other every week :) 

"Yeah haechan is the prince of Helianthus it sounds so beautiful over there, he says they've never seen the snow but it's very fun writing to him we wait two days all the time to get our letters across"-"you never told me this" jeno said acting hurt.

"Anyways do you two live far from here?" taeyong asked "only a mile away from our working place which is here"-"you two cook amazing I wish you could cook for me in the mornings and every time of the day" jeno said looking at the empty plate him and his brother hav finished.

"Well im very glad you two liked our food"-"what if you came to work at the palace for" us taeyong said excitedly both boys eye's widened at the offer that never bin their lives saw coming the prince asking them to work at the palace?

"do you mean it!" Taeil asked excitedly "Of course! I can tell my mother im sure she'd love more amazing food"-"we'd love to"-"Lets go now!"-"now?"-"yeah of course!"

Taeil and doyoung were more than glad to have a spontaneous leave but nonetheless excited for the opportunity. 

It was getting dusk "Come on" Each took their partner on their horse and made it back to the palace not before donating money and goods to the entire village. 

The gates were opened by guards in black and gold armor and white bow and arrows as their weapons ready for any intruders. You could see the castle from the entrance "This is beautiful"-"thank you there is more to the back and the side" taeyong said "How do you not get lost?"-"I do there a tradition that very year one new hall and stair cases are added"

"Your Majesty's you are home early" A guard came over helping them off their horses "Yes we are we have guest! My Kenji you look great as always" Taeyong said to his friend "Thank you thank you, shall I announce I the queen you are home safe"-"No need we will go to her right now"-"very well let me help the guest" Kenji went over and helped both off the horses that was high off the ground. 

Kenji escorted the four opening every door before they made it even though jeno said he didn't have to but he did not pay attention to the offer. Until they arrived at the dining hall where his mother and father had a cup of tea "My boys you are back early" She said getting up to greet them "Yes and we brought you the bread you asked for look!" Taeyong said excitedly "Thank you these are delicious, and who is this?"

She looked over at the two who were behind her sons who quickly went up to her and bowed "I am Kim Doyoung your majesty"-"I am Mood Taeil your majesty"

"we made friends at the village today and they cook like no one every mother please let them stay"-"we can they will have to fill out a contract to stay at the palace"-"yes they will mother but tomorrow please we're all tired now good night!"-"Good night gentlemen" 

They walked to Taeyong's room "Okay so I'm giving you two you own room I just need to get the keys wait for me here I'll be back in a bit it's quite a walk" Taeyong said running out.

"Your majesty!" Kenji went running to taeyong "Kenji~ hello did you miss me that much?" He joked making the other laugh "A letter from The prince of Helianthus"-"Yay haechanie, thank you Kenji oh do you have keys to the rooms that are by mine and Jeno's I need them for doyoung and taeil"-"I do actually lets go"

Meanwhile taeyong opened the letter unfolding the paper inside 

Hi Tae, how was the trip to the village?

I hope it went well too! Also I have exciting news ahh scream!!

My parents are throwing a ball next month on November 1st 

they said I can invite someone and I want you to come, I want to 

meet you your family can come too or whoever would like to come along

just tell me who is so I can send you the invitations and able to come to the ball.

Its Yellow and white theme, Can't wait  -3- adios best friend .

-Love, Haechanie 

"What does the prince say?"-"He... he's inviting me to a ball! I've never been to one oh my gosh im so excited I can take whoever I'd like! Ahhh Kenji~ you're coming too"-"If. you allow me too then I'm more than glad, how will you tell the queen? it's been ages since anyone's ever attended a ball"-"I will convince her"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 498 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
1.2K 288 58
"By the way, I'm Ten from Nct" "Oh I know"
1.2K 71 22
❝Watching the rain makes me feel something no human can ever make me feel❞ ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ§Έΰ­§β‹†Λšο½‘β‹† ❝Maybe you've just not b...