BTS stepbrothers - mafia

By BookTS7

The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved... More

1. New school
2. Rooftop
2.2 hallway budy
3. Jacket thief
4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'
5. Fresh air
6. Visit from Jungkook
7. Getting bribed?
8. Hobi's movie buddy
9. First letter
10. Getting caught
11. Punishment?
12. Becoming an A+ math student
13. PE
14. Bonbons
15. Who and when?
16. Meeting
17. Gate
18. Panicing
19. Jimin's room
20. Files
21. The past
22. Family breakfast
23. Radio
24. Cold shower
25. Fried chicken dinner
26. Sucker
27. Woke up in the wrong bed
28. "Let me take care of you"
29. Start of many bloody days
30. Car ride
31. Business event
32. Please stay mom
33. Hospital
34. Realizations
35. The opposite of being fine
36. My goodbye
36.2. Found in hell
38. F for f*cked up family
39. Bye brothers
40. Visit from the unexpected
41. Uhm
42. Mortgagee
43. Dept trouble
44. Pizza
45. Wrist
46. Bed claiming
47. Busy morning
48. Forgiveness
49. Past
50. Dirty rats
51. DNA
52. Intentions
53. Time limit
54. Moonlight talks
55. We need you
56. Delicious bait
57. New plan
58. Killer
59. Sickbed
60. The guardian call
61. Real freedom - the last chapter
~ New book ~

37. Freedom deal

21.6K 733 687
By BookTS7

"No, no! Let go you stupid donkey!" I said as I hold onto the end of the hospital bed. "Yah!". I screamed at Seokjin, who was trying to pull me away, as the doctors told Mr Kim that I could go home.

"Yahh! Y/n-ah I'm not trying to play games. Get your freaking hands off and walk your feet to the car!". Seokjin said irritated, while he held me around my waist to pull me away.

"No, I'm not going with you guys!". I said while still holding onto the end of the hospital bed.

After I had finished my food and had taken the medicine, to my dislike, Mr Kim got the 'ok' sign to take me back home. But I don't want to go home yet, it's way more likable here, I honestly never thought I would say that, but yeah I prefer the hospital.

"Y/n-ah I'm not playing, get your hands off!". Seokjin said madly.

"Get your hands off". I mocked after him while rolling my eyes. "I'm not going, you guys can leave, I will just stay here". I sad as I started hugging the end of the bed.

"What are you, 5?". Yoongi joined in as he tried to unhook my arms from the bedframe.

"A 5 year old is at least more reasonable then you guys all together". I said while fighting against Yoongi's and Seokjins struggle.

"Come on, Y/n-ah let's go home". Mr Kim spoke calmly. "The boys promised to keep themselves calm and they won't hurt you". Mr Kim said eying my stepbrothers, well the stepbrothers that were still left in this room.

"Their promises don't mean anything to me". I said annoyed as I tried to kick Seokjin off.

"Then take my promise, if the boys do something unreasonable, you may leave the house". Mr Kim said.

Wait?! What?! Did I hear that correctly? I can leave the house if they do something unreasonable?! Well that will be easy, there doesn't pass a single day without them doing something unreasonable, so I will be out of the house quickly.

I know that I will end up in the house at the end of the day, so why not go home with a promise made by Mr Kim.

"Wait what!? Can't we have a say in this?!". I hear Jimin and Hoseok say at the same time

I looked at Mr Kim. "You promise?". I asked, while still holding onto the bed. Mr Kim nodded his head in response. "Okay I will go, but..." I said as I kicked Seokjin away. "I want it written down on black and white when we arrive at the house". I swear there is always a catch with these people so I want it on paper, to have prove.

"That will do, now let go of the bed and get your stuff". Mr Kim said, as he stood up from the chair and started walking towards the door.

Didn't this go too easily? He just promised me I can leave the house if one of his sons does something unreasonable, there needs to be some kind of catch here.

"Yah! How can you make that decision without us?". Hoseok said as he walked away behind Mr Kim, not happy with his promise.

I sighed deeply as I let go off the bed. I stood up straight and looked at Yoongi and Seokjin, who where looking angrily at me. I smiled awkwardly at them. "Did you guys step with your wrong foot out off bed today?". I asked when seeing their expressions.

Seokjin gave me an 'are you serious?' expression that made me straighten up.

"Let's go, you drained all my energy". Yoongi said annoyed, as he grabbed the top of my head, making me turn towards the exit as he leaded me out of the room.

"What energy?". I scoffed as we started walking.

"I'm just going to ignore that". Yoongi said with a small sight, as I heard footsteps from Seokjin and Jimin following behind us.

"This girl still has a lot of courage even tho she worked herself into trouble". I heard Seokjin say as he rubbed the spot I just kicked him.

Such an exaggerator.

Okay, I might have been an exaggerated b*tch too, with some stupid ideas and dumb actions, causing me to try to end my life, but I'm kinda stable now.

Probably because of the drugs, but I'm stable now. But now I also got convinced into going home with these boys somehow, so probably these pills aren't the best thing for me.

Let's just blame the pills for my stupid actions from now on.

As we passed the information desk and left out of the hospital doors, I was met with some bright sun and a parking lot filled with cars, and guess which cars are taking up the nearest parking spots, yup, the Kims'.

Hoseok and Mr Kim were already standing besides the cars as they were waiting for us. But it didn't look like Hoseok was still mad about the deal Mr Kim made, he rather looked pleased?

Is it still too late to turn around?

"There you guys are, let's go home". Mr Kim said, as he turned towards one of the cars. I just sighed and also got into one of the cars.

I'm still questioning this situation. So I tried killing myself, then end up in the hospital, got released from the hospital just after one day, then I get offered an basically 'freedom deal' and now I'm just sitting in the car high on drugs.

I don't think that's the way it works. How can I already be released from the hospital after just one day? Usually the doctors need to check if your mentally stable and all kinds of stuff, but how did I already get released? Probably Mr Kim bribed the head of the hospital, but then, why would Mr Kim do that and offer me that deal? Is he really expecting that his sons aren't going to do something stupid?

I don't think someone with at least the IQ of 2 braincells together would think that his sons would last for more then a day, especially Taehyung.

"Seatbelt". I heard Hoseok say, who was behind the wheel.

"Huh?". I said as his voice took me back to reality.

"Seatbelt". Hoseok said again before starting the motor. I just listened to him and quickly put on my seatbelt, it's not like I have another option.

Let's go on a ride that's taking me back into the hell hole.

———

"Let's go to my office Y/n-ah". Mr Kim said as we entered the house and took off our shoes.

I looked up at him. It totally doesn't terrify me when he tells me to meet in his office, *cough cough*.

I just simply nodded and started walking behind Mr Kim, who already started walking to his office.

After we passed the living and dining room, we walked trough the doors of his office and Mr Kim held the door open as I entered. "Take a seat". Mr Kim said as his hand pointed at a seat by his desk.

I swear if this is going to be one of those other conversation we've had before, I'm going to get my ass out of here, I'm not waiting for a stupid lecture.

"So what's that with your promise?". I said as I still hadn't taken my seat.

"Sit down first, we're going to do this calmly". Mr Kim said as he took his own seat. I quickly rolled my eyes and took a seat.

"First, we haven't talked about what happened yesterday". Mr Kim said as he started typing something on his laptop. "The doctors told me that you will need to take some medicines that will keep your mind calm". Mr Kim said as he was still typing stuff on his laptop.

Yes, I already heard that when we were in the hospital, no need to explain. "I already got that". I said as I made myself comfortable in my seat.

"Good". Mr Kim said as he gave me an comforting smile. "But I'm still concerned. What do you think about therapy?". Mr Kim suggested.

"What?!". I scoffed. "I might have tried killing myself, but the problem isn't me". I said a bit offended. It's so absurd that he still doesn't see that his sons are the problem.

"It always has to come from 2 different sides, Y/n-ah". Mr Kim looked away from his screen and looking my way.

"You mean 7 sides". I scoffed. Why can't he still not see that his sons are the problem, not me.

"Come on Y/n-ah don't start a discussion, we want to settle things, which needs to come from 2 sides". Mr Kim said looking back to his screen, as he emphasized '2 sides'. "I'm trying to fix things, but I'm not sure if you are also on board". Kim said with a slight sight.

"And what exactly do you call 'fixing?'". I asked.

"This". Mr Kim said as I heard the printer making some noises and soon a paper left the machine. Mr Kim then turned around to the printer, got the paper and put it on his desk for me to take.

I sat up straight in my seat and reached out to the paper and started reading it. I read trough the first part easily, until I reached the end.

You may have the right to leave, when one of my sons have done unreasonable actions towards you, that aren't seen as good in a normal standpoint. You may then live somewhere else with your new legally declared guardian.

*Mr Kim's sign*

"So, I'm getting this deal because?". I said as I thought that all the things he had written down were too good to be true.

"Because I want you to be here not against your own will, I want you to feel at home and want you to become a part of this family". Mr Kim told his reasoning.

"And what's in it for you? What do you want from me?". I asked scanning over the paper again.

"Nothing, just behave". Mr Kim said simply.

I looked up at him while raising one eyebrow. "That's it?". I questioned.

"That's it". Mr Kim said. "You may do whatever with it". He said as he started typing some stuff on his laptop again. "You should take some rest now, the doctors told me that you should keep it easy". Mr Kim said as he started concentrating on the screen in front of him. "Oh and I got your phone fixed again". He said as he opened his drawer and I saw him take out my phone.

I'm not even gonna ask how he got it fixed so fast, as I already know the answer: Money.

I bit my bottom lip and stood up from my seat, still with the paper in my hand and now my fixed phone too. I gave a small nod at Mr Kim, before I started leaving his office.

Is this really the key to freedom that I'm holding in my hand? Was the key so easy to get, to just let Mr Kim make a promise? If I had known that, I would have done it way earlier.

I was too busy in my head to notice my surroundings, as I bumped into someone and felt some substance covering my shirt as I landed on the ground and letting the paper fall.

I looked down on my shirt and saw that it was covered in yoghurt. I quickly looked up and saw Namjoon looking shocked at me.

"Oh, sorry Y/n-ah". Namjoon said shocked, he kinda sounded genuine. "I didn't ment to. Did I hurt you?". Namjoon said as he got down to my level, but in the meantime letting the glass bowl fall, which was first filled with yogurt, before it landed on me. "Oh f*ck". Namjoon said as he heard the glass break and saw some sharps landing near me.

Namjoon then started wiping away the yoghurt that also landed on my arms, but only making it worse.

Okay, first: where did he come from? And second, "What's wrong with you?". I said as I pushed him away. Why is he suddenly acting like that? Wasn't he also acting like a d*ck a few hours ago before he left to look for Taehyung and Jungkook?

I looked up at Namjoon and saw an apologetic glare in his face, as he had made everything worse. I sighed and started getting up from the ground. "Oh, watch out for the sharps". Namjoon said, as he picked me up from the ground and placing me on my feet, away from the sharps.

Is Namjoon sick? Why is he suddenly being nice in his way? He even said sorry, that's also something I never heard coming from their mouths.

Maybe the Kims have some kind of fever running trough them, because no one is acting the way they usually do.

"Do you want me to get you a napkin?". Namjoon said as he looked at the mess he made of me.

"I'm fine, I will just take a shower". I said as I looked at my yoghurt-covered shirt and now sticky and dirty arms.

"Yeah, about that". Namjoon said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked up at him confused, what does he mean with that? "About what?". I questioned.

"You know, because you-". Namjoon started, but I didn't let him finish as I suddenly figured out what they did, well suspecting.

"You did not!". I said shocked and mad as I started leaving him and the paper behind and walking towards my room, to check if I'm correct.

I quickly passed the dining room, walked trough the hallway and then went up the stairs. I then even fastened my pace even more as I walked through the upstairs hallway, until I reached my bedroom door.

The door was already halfway opened, but I pushed down the handle multiple times anyways and noticed that the lock was missing on it.

They did not.

I then walked into my room, where I saw Jimin laying on my bed, but I was too concentrate on my bathroom door to even bother him.

I speed walked towards my bathroom door and looked at the door handle. I looked at the inside and saw that there wasn't a lock on it.

Oh.. My.. God.., they totally replaced the handles with different ones.

I quickly turned around open mouthed and looked at Jimin, who was laying on my bed. "Yahh!". I said madly as I walked towards my bed and saw an screwdriver and my old handles laying on it.

"You guys didn't!". I said in disbelief.

"We didn't what?". Jimin said innocently as he got up from my bed and started collecting the stuff before leaving.

"Yah! I swear Jimin-ah, put my freaking locks back on!". I said as I saw him walk away with a grin.

"Why would I?" Jimin said as he swirled the screwdriver around his hand and giving me a wink.

"Because it's my freaking privacy!". I said angrily.

"So?". Jimin said as he raised his shoulder and then turned around again.

"Yah! You pedophile, get your ass back and put my locks back on!". I said madly as I follow Jimin behind.

I could see that Jimin was enjoying this, but he quickly stopped his fun as he entered his room and locked it behind him, locking himself away from me.

"Yah! Open up! Really weak of you to hide behind your LOCKED door even tho you just took mine away!". I said as I bonked on his door.

"Yah!". I said as I kept punching his door.

"F*cking basterd". I cursed as I punched his door one last time, after not getting a response back from Jimin.

The hate that this universe has against me is on another level. Please tell me this also counts as something unreasonable? Because now I want my ass out more then ever.

———

A/n

Guess who is finally back guys..... yup, it's me. But unfortunately I'm not completely back, as I still have re-takes for some of my classes :(.

I might owe you guys an apology for not informing you guys that I wouldn't be upload for such a long time, but I'm still busy. I will try to update you guys more on my profile next time.

Anyways I hoped you liked it and have enough patience to wait for the next update. Until then, lets pass some time by asking a question just for fun:

What's a traditional snack from where you guys are from?

*disclaimer, I might be re-editing this chapter so that it's formulated better because I didn't want you guys waiting any longer, as it has already been a long time*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.9K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
4.5M 225K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
46.4K 2.8K 9
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
129K 3.8K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...