Lilac

By MCMXCIIIMADX

The Story of Aila, an everyday girl discovering she is the last soulmate piece to the biggest boy band, BTS... More

Chap 1: Intro
Chap 2: Lost Memories
Chap 3: Passing Memories
Chap 4: Nervous Memories
Chap 5: Painful Memories
Chap 6: Across the World
Chap 7: Shared Pain
Chap 8: Almost Complete
Chap 9: Pick Up the Pieces
Chap 10: Things Are Not Meant to Be
Chap 11: Escaping
Chap 12: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chap 13: You are Going Crazy
Chap 14: Serendipity
Chap 15: Epiphany
Chap 16: Tears
Chap 17: Lost
Chap 18: Almost
Chap 19: Waiting
Chap 20: I'm Sorry
Chap 21: Heartbreak
Chap 22: Secrets
Chap 23: Tongue-tied
Chap 24: Begin
Chap 25: Lo Siento
Chap 26: Plans
Chap 27: The Truth Untold
Chap 28: See You Later
Chap 29: Meeting
Chap 30: Lust
Chap 31: Moving On
Chap 32: Trying
Chap 33: Baby Steps
Chap 34: Rules
Chap 35: Surprise
Chap 36: Not A Big Deal
Chap 37: Fireworks
Chap 38: It's ok
Chap 39: New Findings
Chap 40: Walls
Chap 41: Alarms
Chap 43: Testing
Chap 44: Morning
Chap 45: Jellies and Gummy Bears
Chap 46: Frozen Yogurt
Chap 47: Truth
Chap 48: Number One
Chap 49: Number One Pt. 2
Chap 50: Trouble
Chap 51: Run
Chap 52: Number Two
Chap 53: Number Two Pt. 2
Chap 54: Habits
Chap 55: Results
Chap 56: Knowledge
Chap 57: Errors
Chapter 58: Distance
Chap 59: Damage
Chap 60: Coffee
Chap 61: Plummet
Chap 62: Shards
Chap 63: Glue
Chap 64: Panic
Chap 65: Kinetic
Chap 66: Again
Chap 67: Tear
Bonus: 53.2
Bonus 53.4
Bonus 53.6
Bonus 53.8
Bonus 59.5
Thannnnk Yoooou!!!!
60k Reads

Chap 42: Discoveries

1.4K 63 6
By MCMXCIIIMADX

****italics means it was said in Korean***

Aila could feel the eyes on her as she made her way back. From everyone. Most of the crew didn't know who she was. The dancer definitely didn't know who she was. The Hoseok of BTS had kissed her in front of everyone. Everyone who was looking their way saw. She knew Hoseok had done this on purpose, because of Jason. She would be lying if she didn't admit she liked how possessive they had become.

Jason was beyond shocked when he saw them kiss. Whispers spread thru the dancers and many came to the conclusion she was their last soulmate. The soulmate they had just posted on Twitter. The post made the world go into chaos. With all the whispers in the dancers, Jason became more intrigued by Aila. He liked her and he didn't think finding out she was BTS's soulmate was going to change anything.

*****

Aila was finally finished with the project. She managed to get a lot done while she was doing laundry. She also had enough time to check details, double checking everything. With this she finished her work for the rest of the week.

She moved over to the photos she took from Yosemite. She choose her best shots and got started right away in photoshop. The boys didn't know but she sneaked shots of them as well. She had at least 3 good pictures of each of her soulmates and a couple of group photos.

The good thing about the photos was they didn't really required much editing. The lightning of the day was perfect. She had great shots of the landscape. She was almost done editing when she noticed the guys approaching her table. This time she didn't fail to see the cameras following them.

"Well don't you guys look dapper."

"What does dapper mean?" Namjoon asked.

"It means good looking and neatly dress." Namjoon looked down at his clothes; they were all sweaty with messy hair.

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"Are you guys done?"

"We have a few more things to go over but we are taking a break. Did you finish your project?"

"Oh my God! Yes!! I'm almost done editing the photos from the park. I want to upload some to my instagram account." Namjoon didn't miss her excitement.

"Where are you editing them?" Namjoon was confused at this.

"Photoshop. I'm not doing anything crazy. I'm keeping them natural."

"You know how to use photoshop?"

"Yeah."

"Can we see the photos?" Aila pulled the photos she had already saved and pushed her laptop towards Namjoon.

"Just go left ok." Everyone huddled around her laptop and were blown away by her pictures. They looked absolutely beautiful. Like the ones you see in magazines. Aila could hear wows and ohs coming out from them. She didn't want to admit it but she felt good about it. They were very talented people, so getting some type of reaction from them made her happy.

"Wooow, when did she even take this!?" Taehyung was looking at a picture of himself. He was standing on a cliff, looking out, hand in his pocket. It was a beautiful shot.

"Look at this one!" They were in love with the photos she took of them. They were all candid. They all looked so natural and happy, so calmed.

Then they came to a montage of Namjoon and Seokjin. First Namjoon with his hand out for Seokjin to take it. The second Seokjin resting his head on Namjoon's shoulders. Then a shot of them sharing a kiss, with a lake behind them. They didn't have many photos of them sharing intimate moments like this. This meant a lot to them.

"Aila, you took photos of us?" Yoongi's voice came out soft with this question.

"Of course I did. I wanted to remember this special moment." This comment made them feel warm.

There were many other photos of them. Individual shots as well as some groups.

"I'm going to share the landscape photos to my page! I'm so excited about it!" Aila had a huge smile on her face.

"What page Aila?"

"My instagram page Yoongi." Ok. Now they were all curious.

"Can we see it?" Aila thought about this. If they did then they would see her work, which was nothing compared to theirs.

"Umm it's nothing really. Photos, painting and drawings I've done."

Did they hear right?

"Paintings?" Taehyung voice out

"Drawings?" Now Jungkook was intrigued.

"Believe me, you guys are not missing out on anything. I just like to paint, draw and do photography when I have time."

"But why can't we see your page?"

"Namjoon it's nothing special."

"But we want to see it. We won't judge you if that's what you are thinking." All of them said the same thing.

Aila gave a heavy sigh and reached over her laptop to pull up Instagram.

"There."

By the soulmate bond they all shared, Aila was talented. Her photos where amazing. She had photos she had taken of people, places and creative shoots she had done. There was an Alice in Wonderland theme shoot, some scary mirrors, dark angels, and so many more. However her painting and sketches are what really blew their mind. The detail in her work was incredible. How realistic and unrealistic her work was.

They all took out their phones and pulled up her page individually. This way they had time to go one by one and spend time on the posts that caught their attention.

"Ohh the ice cream. Ima be right back."

"Namjoon why wouldn't she want to show us her page. It's absolutely incredible. She is so talented." Jimin asked right when Aila was away.

"I don't know Jimin."

"I think she doesn't think her work is good, or at least not good enough for us to see." Jimin turned to Yoongi.

"Why do you say that?"

"She said something to me the other day. But I think it's something she has to share with you guys." Jungkook thought also about what she had just told him.

"She also said something to me back when she asked me about the ice cream."

"Guys her page only has 1k followers." They all had noticed this before. "When she's so talented."

"I don't think Aila is the type of person that goes off numbers of likes or followers. She was excited just sharing her photos to her page." Seokjin responded to Taehyung's comment.

"Hobi! Kookie!! Let's eat some ice cream." Aila's made them sit beside her and was fed them the dessert. Both boys were more than happy for this.

"This is really good! The chocolate is delicious!"

"I know! It's my favorite!" Aila's excitement matched Hoseok's. Namjoon and Seokjin kept given them glares.

"Can I try?" Aila looked over at Taehyung. He had put his best puppy eyes on. Aila rolled her eyes and gave him some to try. Now Namjoon and Seokjin felt betrayed.

"Ohhh it's good!!!" Aila looked over at her favorite couple within BTS. She laughed at the disgusted face Namjoon gave Taehyung. Seokjin looking baffled. She couldn't help but giggle at their reaction.

Aila turned to give Jungkook a spoonful but right when he opened his mouth, she took it away. She laughed at his cute response. She pushed it against his mouth one more time and did the same thing. Jungkook pouted at the teasing and his heart broke a little when he saw Aila eat the ice cream instead. But Jungkook was not prepared for what Aila did next.

She quickly pulled him in, connection their lips. She pushed her tongue inside his mouth, making Jungkook taste the ice cream. Her tongue was cold, sending shivers down his body. Their tongues kept on touching each other as she kissed him. Jungkook had never tasted such delicious ice cream as the one that coated Aila's tongue. He jumped a little when she pushed a piece of chocolate to him. But he took it anyways. When Aila pulled away, his head felt fuzzy. He had to close his eyes and just focus on the tingles his tongue and lips felt. On how he thought that was the sexiest way to get fed. He could still feel her on him, and it fucking turning him on. After some deep breaths he opened his eyes and saw everyone staring at him. He bowed his head, cheeks getting red.

"Sorry Jungkook-ah, you just looked so pretty right now." Jungkook looked up to Seokjin, which was a mistake. Seokjin had want in his eyes. He wanted to see Aila kiss Jungkook again. 

Aila teased Jungkook a little more. She brought her hand to his lips and wiped a little ice cream left on his lips. Then she licked her finger while looking at him. He didn't have time to respond when she pulled her seat closer to his, turned around and laid her back against his chest. She then took his arms and wrapped them around herself.

"Hobi, get closer amor." Amor. Love.

He did and she kept on feeding them, more than comfortable in Jungkook's arms, while the rest kept on admiring her artwork.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.3K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
142K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...
152K 7K 87
"How can the reason you don't want me at Big Hit be that you're afraid the boys will fall in love with me?", she questions the ridiculousness of what...
67.5K 2.2K 50
When Eunbee comes back to Korea and meets her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung who is now a member of the most famous boyband, BTS, the last thing...