Once Upon An Us || PJM ✔

SunDazes_ द्वारा

✧ "Lilies were her favourite. It symbolized purity and refined beauty. Another specimen of her." ... अधिक

❥ Prologue
❥ One - The hoodie girl
❥ Two - Everly Woods
❥ Three - Cupid in love
❥ Four - The D-day
❥ Five- The bad date
❥Six- Happiness comes with a price
❥Seven - Painful Reality
❥Eight - Confession & Heartbreak
❥Nine - Fault of Fate
❥Ten - Let Me Love You
❥Twelve - Vacation
❥Thirteen- Be Your Moon
❥Fourteen - Written In The Stars
❥Fifteen - Goodbye, My Love
❥Epilouge
AFTERWORDS

❥Eleven - Dream

54 13 4
SunDazes_ द्वारा

                             °•✮•°

The phone dinged, indicating there was a notification. Everyone in the class now turning their head to see where it came from. Jimin smiled apologetically before mouthing a soft sorry. The professor gave him a quick glance before resuming the class.

Jimin sighed in relief and bit his tongue at the fact he forgot to put the phone in silent mode. He cocked his eyebrows as he unlocked the phone, his smile automatically stretching upward to form a smile at the ID but it dropped when he read the message.

My love<3: I don't feel good today. And when the doctors examined me, you know what they said?

Jimin<3: What?! What happened? And what did the doctors say?

He responded immediately. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and his face flushed with agitation. His foot started to tap vigorously as he waited for Everly to respond, but she hadn't even read the message yet. He nibbled on his lips as his eyes bore holes on the rectangular material on his hand. He was so close to get out the room and run to her.

A hint of relief flushed over his face when it showed that the message was seen. He watched as the person kept typing and discarding, his patience getting close to the edge. He breathed in distress but right then the message popped up.

My love<3: They said I was lacking vitamin U.

His eyes went a little wide, mouth agape and his face flushed with the shade of red. He blinked for a few times to see if he saw the message correct. Everly was using cheesy pickup line. But Jimin found it adorable. He brought his hand to cover his agape mouth and squealed a little and squirmed in his seat as the brunette beside him gaped at him oddly.

Nolan couldn't understand the blonde male. Just few days ago he seemed so depressed and looked like a walking zombie and now he was squealing like a little girl. He quietly scooted over to Jimin and tried to peek at the phone to know why he was so happy.

Jimin caught the brunette trying to peek at his phone and quickly hid it but Nolan was quick to see the ID of the person.

---

"What was 'My love' about? When did you get a girlfriend?" Nolan followed Jimin who was a little irked by him because he kept pestering him. "At the end you chose to betray me huh?"

"Come on, Nol. What's so big deal about it? Stop acting like a baby." Jimin brushed off the latter's hand that was now placed on this shoulder. "Besides, don't think I've forgotten about the times you hooked up with girls just because I never brought it up."

Nolan gave the blonde latter a blank face at the remark. "Alright, alright. I won't annoy you anymore." He pouted as Jimin gave him a quick glance. "Then tell me, how does it feels to actually date someone, Jim?"

"Uh... You really want to know?" Jimin mischievously smiled as he turned to look at the brunette who was nodding his head expectantly. He leaned closer to the brunette's ear and spoke, "Then start dating and you'll know."

Nolan gasped in a dramatic way earning a smug smile from the blonde. "You asshole!" the brunette growled as Jimin ran away from him.

---

With light and sneaky footsteps, Jimin approached Everly whose back was facing him. His tongue sticking out as he was focused on not making any sound, so that he could surprise his love. He resembled a puppy, with his hands slightly mimicked as a claw.

"Don't bother. I know you're here." Jimin flinched at the words. His body still stiff pretending not to hear her as he still decided to startle her. For the second time he moved forward sneakily but stopped when Everly let out a hearty chuckle.

Jimin huffed as his plumped lips formed a pout. He whined, "Ah, couldn't you act oblivious? Man, I wanted to surprise you. How did you even know it was me?"

"My heart said so." Everly softly replied. An incredulous look was plastered on Jimin's face as he eyed the back of the raven girl. She stifled a laugh as she looked at the blonde male's reflection on the big glassed window in the front. She cooed at Jimin's innocence.

"Is that so?" Jimin gently asked as his hands snaked around her petite form from behind and nuzzled into her neck. Everly nodded her head. "I missed you." He whispered against her skin sending her shivers.

"We literally met this morning, silly." The blonde male felt the raven's body shake gently beneath his touch, who was chuckling. This made his smile stretch even wider.

"Oh. What are you reading?" Jimin asks as he noticed that Everly was holding a book and peeked from behind her back. "The alchemist?" he raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, it's one of my favourite." She said whilst caressing it. "You haven't read it, have you?"

"No, what is it about?" he asked simply.

"Hm... This book is basically about pursuing our dreams by following what our heart desires. It tells how dreams can be so important and inspires to live your dreams." She said patting Jimin's arm that was hanging limp on her shoulders. "But for a book that's penned so lightly, it gives an insight of life from different stances. Isn't it beautiful?"

Everly faced the blonde male, who was surprisingly quite. She noticed the way he was looking at her. Those beautiful pensive golden brown eyes looking at her with so much warmth and adoration as Everly spoke about something she liked. He was bewitched.

"Jimin?" Everly's voice woke up from his trance. His eyes again fixated on the girl whose cheeks were tinted with light shade of red caused by Jimin's stare.

"Yeah, bloody beautiful." He replied, eyes still not tearing away from the raven haired girl, they both being aware of what he was talking about. His eyes explored her facial features and for the past few days he could she how brighter she had gotten. He quickly flashed a smile before pecking her lips, making Everly a little flustered.

"Jimin!" She lightly hit his arm as lifted his hands off of her and sat beside her. He blinked at her cutely whilst smiling, succeeding to melt Everly's heart.

"Doing what your heart desires you say," Jimin spoke as he took the book for Everly's hand and fiddled with it. "Is there anything you want to do that your heart wants?" he asked facing her.

"Why do you ask? Are you going to fulfill them for me?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"Yes, I will do them for you."

"I know, you will." She chuckled as she took the book back from Jimin.

"Come on, I'm serious, Everly. Tell me." Everly eyed the male to see if he was joking but Jimin looked dead serious.

"Forget it. I don't have any—"

"There's got to be at least one thing you'd like to do." He pestered. Everly sighed as she realized there was no escaping from this blonde male's determination.

"Uh, there's one thing I want do." Jimin's eyes lighted up with anticipation as Everly spoke. "Since I already went to the theme park on a date, with you. And I'll forever remember that." She flashed Jimin a warm smile as she brought her hand to caress his cheek, "I always wanted to go on vacation with some I love."

"Then vacation it is!" Jimin exclaimed with his hands slightly thrown in the air. Everly just shook her head at the childish act of the blonde male who now had his arms draped around her.

---

"You'll take Everly to where?" George's eyes flickered to the blonde male who was seated in front of him with solemn expression as he nodded politely.

"Jimin, you are supposed to be convince her to get treatment, not taking her to trips and all. Do you even know what kind of situation she is in right now? She's sick and she doesn't need to—"

"So, are you saying she can't do what she wants? Why does that have to stop her from doing what she wants?" Jimin debated, it was infuriating him, "Why are you putting up a label in her life? I know time is crucial right now. I don't want to let her go that easily but there's absolutely nothing I can do for her. The only thing I can do is fulfill what she wants. I know I sound like an indiscreet fool but trust me I've thought this through so I came to consult to you."

"Still, I don't think I can allow that. We can't risk anything." George shook his head in denial. His face was as stern as his decision.

"Please Mr. Woods. Don't you want to see her being happy too? I know it can be risky but I'll be there for her. I'll be by her side to take care of her. And I promise I'll drive her to you right away if anything happens. But most importantly I won't let anything happen to her. So please, give her a chance to feel what's it is to be really alive."

George looked at the pleading face of the blonde latter and heaved a deep sigh. He also wanted to see his niece being happy, which he hadn't seen for quite some years.

"She is in your care then." He let out earning a surprised look from Jimin as an earnest smile broke on his lips. "Take a good care of her." he added as Jimin nodded like a kid.

---

A screeching sound ringed in the room as Jimin pulled out the chair and sat in front of his desk and flickered the lamp on as the warm yellow light gleamed on his honey skin. With towel draped on his neck as water trickled from his damp hair, he pushed back few strands of blonde locks that fell before his eyes.

He pulled a note book towards him that was lying on the desk and started to note down the things Everly's uncle had told him. He was relieved at the fact that George had given the permission to let her go on a trip but he was anxious deep down. He wasn't sure if can do good well taking care of Everly.

"You can do it, Jimin." He mumbled to himself before plopping on the bed without bothering to dry the damp hair. With a hand placed under his head and another laid limply on the side, he stared at the ceiling. Mind racing with countless thoughts which he couldn't grasp onto one for long.

He closed his eyes and brought other hand to cover his eyes as a heavy sigh left his mouth. His heart was still anxious and heavy. Even though the past week had been one of the happiest to him, since he was now with the girl he loved so dearly. But some part of him still shattered whenever Everly smiled at him. He could never tell if she was truly happy in the midst of chaos in her heart.

Fear. The thought of not seeing her every time he woke up feared him. Screw it, he would leave everything just to spend every minutes and seconds with her. Because no one ever knows what can happen. In the faintest blink of eye Everly could be gone. But just like hope is in faith, he had faith in her that she will stay, just even a little longer.

Tear slipped down from the corner of his eyes. Only he knows how much he held it in every time he saw her and every time he thought of her. He told himself he won't cry and only smile but how would he know that it was this bloody hard.

The phone on the table beside the bed buzzed. Jimin monotonously rummaged to grab the phone without bothering to get up from the position. Once he got a hold of it, he peeked at the phone. He quickly wiped the tears. But it began to flow even more when he read the message.

My love<3: See you tomorrow. Sleep           well, my dearest.   

My love<3: I love you.                                                      

Overwhelmed with emotions, Jimin broke down. He cried and cried in pain and agony. Heart wrenching sobs echoed between the four thick walls. With thoughts full of his love and pain not lifting even a bit, Jimin cried himself to sleep. 

                               °•✮•°

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16K 657 29
"Do you need a... private... tutor Miss L/n?" ~~~ You were just trying to live your best college life, then the substitute had to go and f*ck it up...
34K 1.9K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
47.4K 1K 41
Park Jimin is a A+ student and teachers see him as an angel, but not the other student. A f*ck boy who plays with girls heart and is dominant in ever...
926 125 8
Oru typical college - family love story Hobi × Yoonji Ath vitt oru kaliyum illahh Athikam hype onnum kodukkathe ezthiya oru saatharana love story Ith...