December can change your life✔

Per justlikethemoon_

Lena is an shy and nerdy student at an highschool in Dublin. All the students have to go on an exchange with... Més

Introduction
Tuesday, november 30th
Wednesday, December 1st
Thursday, December 2nd
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
Sunday, December 5th
Monday, December 6th
Tuesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 8th
Thursday, December 9th
Friday, December 10th
Saturday, December 11th
Sunday, December 12th
Monday, December 13th
Tuesday, December 14th
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
Sunday, December 19th
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21th
Wednesday, December 22th
Thursday, December 23th
Friday, December 24th
Saturday, December 25th
Sunday, December 26th
Monday, December 27th
Tuesday, December 28th
Thursday, December 30th
Friday, December 31st
Saturday, January 1st
Sunday, January 2nd
Authors note

Wednesday, December 29th

275 21 5
Per justlikethemoon_

Lena and Kara get rudely woken by the alarm. It's the alarm that practically screams: 'LENA HAS TO LEAVE IN THREE HOURS!' Kara whines when she hears the alarm ringing.

She wraps her arms around Lena. 'Please, I don't want you to leave.' She says.

Lena sighs and looks at Kara her blue eyes. 'Believe me. I don't want to either.' She says.

'When are we gonna see each other again?' Kara asks while yawning. 

'I don't know. When I'm home I'm gonna look when I can fly back again. But I'm not sure when that will be.' Lena admits.

Of course, Lena already knows she is gonna be back soon. But she doesn't want to hurt Kara because she doesn't know when she will be back. It can be in a few days but also a week or more.

Lena has packed everything last night already. That makes it easier for now. Lena wishes she just could drop her stuff at the apartment but unfortunately she gets the key on January first.

'Babe?' Kara says. She pulls Lena out of her daydream.

'Hmm...' Lena answers.

'Are you alright?'

'I think so, just daydreaming.' she says.

Kara and Lena stay in bed a little longer. After that, they get dressed, in each other's sweaters. Lena also puts on her comfy pant. That's because she has to drive three hours to get to the airport and then fly for another 9-10 hours.

They make their way downstairs and join Eliza and Alex at the dinner table. Eliza made breakfast. It's blueberry pancakes and smoothies. Lena her favorite in the time staying at the Danvers' house. 

'I'm going to miss you, Lena.' Eliza says. She took a day off work just to say goodbye to the exchange student.

'Me too. I'm going to miss you all. Hopefully, I'll be back soon. I will keep you updated.' Lena says.

'That will be great. If you need anything you can always just text.' Eliza says.

'You can also text me.' Alex adds.

Lena smiles. 'Thanks for making me feel at home around here. I'm gonna miss this.'

She gets a hug from all. From Kara, she gets a long hug. I'm not ready for you to leave.'

After breakfast Lena, and Kara goes upstairs. Kara is helping Lena put the last bit of things in her suitcase. Things like her toothbrush and toiletries she couldn't put in last night.

When Lena comes back from the bathroom she sees Kara sitting on her bed while inhaling the scent of Lena's hoodie. She is crying.

'Darling come here!' She says while wrapping her emotional girlfriend in a hug.

'Hey, It's gonna be alright.' Lena assures Kara.

'Why doesn't it feel like that?'

'Because we both know something important is going to change all of a sudden.' Lena says.

'I knowwwww.' She whines. 'That's why it's so bad...' Kara continues.

Kara cries out on Lena's shoulder. She doesn't notice Lena has tears rolling over her face too. A few minutes later Kara pulls out of the hug but sees Lena crying too.

She sighs and chuckles. 'Lee, you don't have to hide your tears from me.'

Lena nods her head. 'I know. It's just the fact that I wanted to stay strong. Well, that didn't succeed.'

They both laugh at it.

'I hate to break it to you but our bus to school is leaving soon.' Kara says.

Lena sighs. 'I know.'

Kara helps Lena with grabbing her stuff and carrying it downstairs.

Lena says goodbye to Eliza. She gives her a hug and Eliza gives a whole goodbye speech.

Secondly, she hugs Alex. 'Thanks for everything.' She says while giving a subtle wink. Alex knows exactly what that means. She will be back.

Together Kara and Lena walk towards the bus stop. Lena has one large suitcase and one backpack as a carry-on.

The bus comes almost instantly and is surprisingly on time today. The bus is fully stuffed with (exchange) and luggage. The bus driver sighs when he sees Lena and Kara joining them with even more luggage. 

Lena and Kara try to find a spot but find one in the very back.

'Hold on, I have to call Sam. She isn't on this bus.' Lena says.

Lena calls Sam and talks in Irish about where she is. Luckily Sam is just getting driven by her exchange host Blake.

'It's okay. She gets dropped off.' Lena sighs out of relief.

She grabs Kara's hand in hers again and holds it.

Kara bows over to Lena. 'You speaking Irish is getting hotter and hotter.'

Lena grins and gets a little red.

The bus rides closer and closer to Kara's school. Without realizing it they are holding each other's hands tighter and tighter. Both do not want to leave.

At one point Lena looks outside. They are driving beside the soon to be her apartment. She smiles and thinks 'See you soon.'

When they arrive at the parking lot of the school the bus is already there.

Someone is standing there with a megaphone screaming things at others.

'Listen up all students. From now on you'll have five minutes to say goodbye.' The teacher screams.

Kara turns to Lena. 'I'm gonna miss you. If you can't visit me I'll come to visit you. I would love to see where you live.'

Lena chuckles. 'Kara you don't even have barely enough money to buy food. How are you gonna fly?'

'Good point.' Kara admits.

They embrace each other in a hug and squeeze everything out of each other.

'See you soon.' Lena says right before connecting their lips.

It turns into a full make-out session. They don't even care if anybody is watching. Which they are not. Everyone is too busy saying goodbye on their own.

Suddenly Lena hears Sam behind her. 'Woah Luthor. Easy on.' She jokes.

Lena stops kissing Kara for a minute and sticks her tongue out to Sam.

'All Irish students get in the bus!' The teacher screams.

Kara and Lena give each other one last hug and kiss. 'I love you.' Lena says.

'I love you more.' Kara says with tears rolling over her cheek.

'STUDENTS NOW TO THE BUS!' the teacher screams once again. 

Lena now has tears too. She sees Sam waiting for her. 

For the last time, she kisses Kara and then walks away into the bus. 

Sam wraps an arm around Lena. 'I know it's hard. Don't look back until you're on the bus.' Sam says. 

Lena nods and does as Sam says. When she sits she looks out the window and sees Kara crying. Luckily Nia has arrived to help Kara get through it. After counting all students the bus starts and leaves. Lena and Kara wave one last time before the bus drives out of sight. 

After five minutes of silence between Sam and Lena, Lena is the one that breaks the silence.

'I have something to tell you.' Lena says. 

'You're getting married?' Sam asks jokingly. 

Lena rolls her eyes and a smirk appears on her face. 'No, I bought an apartment in Wellom.' 

Sam her eyes widen and her mouth drops open. 'You did what?!' 

'Sam, I had the best time of my life here and I'm going to live here. I'm only coming back to Dublin for my stuff. Then I will forever be free of my family.' She says. 

'What about our friendship?' Sam asks. 

'That's gonna be fine. You like traveling and I do too. So we can still see each other.' Lena says. 

'Okay, it's fine then. Can I see pictures now?' 

Lena nods and takes her phone to show Sam some pictures. The bus ride is going pretty soon. She is talking her whole plan through with Sam. 

And at the same time, she is chatting with Kara. they are just sending each other silly gifs and pictures. 

When Lena is at the airport and she has gone through security. She and Sam go to Starbucks. They both get a drink. Lena gets what she had last time. A large black coffee. But instead of her name, she asks for 'Kara'. Proudly she sends a picture of her cup to her girlfriend. 'Thinking of you. xx' she writes with it. 

She instantly gets a text back from Kara with heart emojis and happy smileys. 

A little time later Lena is on the plane. They are about to take off. She quickly sends Kara the details of her flight and a kiss selfie. 

Kara is clinging to her phone during Lena her flight. She is constantly checking on how long it's still and if Lena may have texted. 

After 9,5 hours she sees the plane has landed safely. Not long after she gets a message from Lena. 'Landed safely. It was a rough flight. There was a crying baby near me. Also: the movie I watched was really bad. Anyway, I'm glad I'm on the ground again. I love you.' 

Kara chuckles when she sees the message and immediately responds with a sweet answer. 

Later Lena comes home. Very surprisingly there is no one there. She drops her bags on the ground and changes into her pajama. The only thing she does before going to sleep is text Kara 'goodnight'. 

A/N: Sorry if I made you cry. It's a shame Lena is flying back home but that's just the way it is... Who knows what will happen now...? (I know hehe)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
77.7K 995 32
Just some one shots about my favourite ship in stranger things. Requests are open.
19.6K 922 19
When Regina and Killian bet on who's most lovable, using Emma as a target, things end a bit differently than either of them had expected. *You don't...