VEGAS ~ NARRY βœ”

By LittleLoveOnNarry

One wild night in Las Vegas, comes back after four years to bite Harry and Niall in the ass. More

MORNING AFTER
NIGHTMARE FROM BEFORE
A LIGHT IN A DARK
MARRIAGE DEACTIVATION CONTRACT
TORN BETWEEN LOVE
SONG THAT YOU SANG
FAST LANE TO HATE
DIG A LITTLE DEEPER
JUST A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
THERE IS NO POINT IN DENYING THIS
LOVE AND THOUGHTS
WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET
WHILE YOU SLEPT
GET THIS OVER
WHEN ONE IS FALLING
DESTROY EVERYTHING
ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED
BLANK CANVAS
ALL THEM BUTTERFLIESπŸ¦‹
DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER
ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE
JUST KILL ME
OH BABY
LONG WAY FROM THE PLAYGROUND
GHOST OF THE PAST
SECRETS THAT HE HID
YES
AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTER ASK
LEAVE
COFFEE AND HEARTBREAK
NOBODY IS AS WISE AS BOBBY
THE AUDACITY OF THAT BITCH
THE END

NEW KIND OF MARRIAGE

2K 84 103
By LittleLoveOnNarry

After a long work day Harry finally got home. He drove his Aston Martin into his 5 car garage; he stepped inside his lavish home and for the first time ever; he didn't feel happy.

"Harry, honey?" Sierra's voice echoed through the house; Harry's heart stopped. He needed to tell his girlfriend; that he loves dearly; that he is married to some stranger; what's even worse; it's not even a girl.

"Hey, stranger? Care to give your girlfriend a kiss?" Sierra smiled and jumped on Harry. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed his lips against hers.

"You look so good, baby." Harry whispered against Sierras lips; maybe he can tell her about the whole 'hey, honey. I am married to a guy' part a bit later.

Sierra giggled and pressed her lips more firmly against Harry's. With blind steps Harry carried her to their bedroom.

Harry thrusted even harder; as he listened to Sierra moan; she has never moaned so much; he was putting all of his frustration into his movements.

"Ah, Harry." Sierra moaned as her hands were sliding down Harry's back; her long fingernails leaving deep, dark scratches on Harry's back.

"Sierra, baby. You are so, so tight." Harry closed his eyes and started to kiss Sierras neck; sweat pouring down his face.

"You are so good, hubby!" Harry's eyes shot up to see that his girlfriend was gone and there was a sweaty, panting blond underneath him.

"You make me weak when you pound into me like this. I missed it, Hazzy." Blond moaned; Harry's body continued to fuck the boy underneath him; not a ounce of his body wanting to stop. "The night that we shared in Vegas was the best night of my life."

Harry started to thrust even harder and harder until he felt himself release into the whimpering boy underneath him.

Harry's body shot up; he felt shivers going up and down his body; a wet feeling at his crotch. He looked to his left to see his beautiful girlfriend, sleeping naked; her hair a mess after their intercourse. Why the fuck did I have a wet dream about that nimrod?

~

"Hello, Li?" Harry breathed quietly in his phone; it was currently 3 am and he was calling his best friend, because he was too afraid to tell the truth to Sierra.

"No, no. Everything is fine, I guess." Harry stuttered; he was afraid that he would also back out of telling Liam.

"Well ok. Everything is not ok. But, listen, as my best friend you obligate to help me once in my life without asking too much questions or ridiculing me, yeah?" Harry sat down on his massive balcony; a blanket wrapped around his shoulders as he shuddered from the already cold October air.

"Oh my God, Li! No, I didn't kill anybody." Harry finally chuckled a bit; understanding that his friend would have helped him hide a body.

"Do you remember that time in Vegas? When we lost each other? And the next day I woke up somewhere random and didn't remember a thing?" Harry whispered quietly; afraid that Sierra would wake up and hear him. "I didn't lie to you about not remembering anything; because I didn't. But I didn't tell you everything about where I woke up."

There was no sound on each end of the phone for few seconds until Harry spoke again.

"Or with whom I woke up." Harry whispered ever so slowly; Liam barely catching what his friend was saying.

For more then 20 minutes Harry explained the situation to Liam; how he woke up with this strange boy; that he had no recollection of the previous night; how he ran away from that hotel room and literally met Sierra outside his hotel; then he told him how this stranger, who's name he still haven't learned, showed up at his office after four years and proclaimed that they are husbands; which apparently they are.

"And I need to get a divorce; and I don't want Sierra to find out about this." Harry said while bouncing his legs up and down; nervousness taking control of him.

"No, I don't like men. And I don't want her to think that I do and to think that I held a secret so big from her; altho it was a secret to me too." Harry felt his cheeks get wet; he didn't even notice how tears started to roll down his cheeks.

After few more minutes of talking; Liam convinced Harry that everything will be good and that he has to get his secret husband to courthouse tomorrow and they will get the divorce papers and get divorced. Simple as that, right?

~

"Fancy. Picking your side husband from the hotel in a cheap rental, why's that?" Niall smirked while getting in a shabby looking Honda; looking Harry up and down he noticed his all black attire; as little face showing as there can be.

"Just shut up and sit." Harry growled as he sprinted to the courthouse; he really couldn't get there any faster.

Niall and Harry sat in silence as they came closer to the fancy courthouse.

"We sure don't have courthouses like these in Mullingar." Niall said while looking up and down the massive building at which side Harry was parking.

"Right. You are from Ireland." Harry whispered more to himself then to Niall. "How exactly did you happen to be in Vegas the same time that I was there?"

"Maybe it was destiny?" Niall laughed, but Harry only flared into blonds way.

"Why are you laughing about everything? This is not a joke! This is a problem and we have to fix it and maybe then laugh about it, but not now." Harry said while making sure that his face was hidden from people that could see it.

"I know, Styles. I just don't see why I should sulk about it. What happened happened. There is no changing that." Niall just shrugged and took his phone out of his pocket.

"There is a way of changing that." Harry said through gritted teeth. "By me divorcing your sorry ass and forgetting that you exist. And this time for real."

"Ouch. Really hurt my feeling there." Niall faked cried and whipped away an non existent tear. "What about all the promises you have made? About all the I love you's? And about maybe after we can laugh about it?"

"Do you find everything to be a joke or are you a joke yourself?" Harry looked at Niall with bewildered eyes, this kid is really something.

"No to the first part and no to the second part." Niall finally became serious and concentrated on his palms. "I guess that I am just not as old and boring as you are."

"Excuse m-" Harry was interrupted by a tap on his window; he looked up and he was met with a fancy dressed Liam. His smile big as it can be.

"Let's just go and get this mockery of marriage over, shall we?" Harry said while opening the door and getting out.

"Will you at least open my door for me?" Niall managed to shout before Harry slammed his doors shut and started to strode towards the courthouse.

~

"So, let me get this straight." There was a judge sitting in front of annoyed Harry and bored Niall. "You have been married for four years, of which you had no idea, and now you seek for annulment in best case and in worst a divorce?"

"Exactly, your honour." Harry said; his most fakest and widest smile present on his face. "I knew that you would understand my dreadful situa-"

Harry was stoped by judge raising her hand in the air and looking at Niall; instead of Harry.

"I heard Mr Styles opinion on this case." Judge Evergreen said while taking of her glasses and cleaning them with a little piece of cloth and sliding them back on. "But what I am interested is what you gotta say about his, young gentlemen?"

Niall perked up and looked at judge; he quickly glanced at Harry who looked as if he would explode any given moment; then he looked at Liam; he had a nice smile on his face and he showed Niall thumbs up. Niall Liked Liam; he just couldn't understand why Liam liked Harry?

"Well, your honour, Ha- I mean Mr Styles explained the situation very clearly. It indeed was a drunken mistake, that non of us can remember for some god forsaken reason." Niall smiled to no one in particular. "This wasn't the way I wanted to be married. I was always planing on getting married once and stying married and I found the guy that I want to spend my entire life with; but me being married to this egotistical, self absorbed jerk face; that kinda gets ruined, doesn't it?"

Harry looked at Niall with anger in his eyes; he couldn't comprehend the fact that Niall actually allowed himself to talk so lowly about Harry; the bloke didn't even know him; how could he have such a strong opinion about him already?

"I heard both sides and I have to think about this." Judge said while hitting her hammer down.

"What???" Both Harry and a Liam exclaimed while Niall stayed seated.

"Just divorce us. What's there more to think of?" Harry said angrily while looking between the judge and a scared looking blond; who's name Harry still hadn't managed to remember.

"Oh, sit your ass down Mr Styles." Mrs Evergreen said with a stern voice; Harry obligated and sat down; crossing his arms over his chest and hugging out air in sheer annoyance. "Indeed, I could just divorce you and that's it. But I am sick of people like you. That don't find no sacrament in marriage."

Harry rolled his eyes at the judge. Of course that he found marriage a secret and important thing. He just made one mistake and he wanted to erase it from his life.

"You know what. I actually don't have to think about this, Mr Styles." Judge Evergreen looked around Niall and sighed. "Please tell me your husbands full name and I will divorce you, each of you."

Niall straightened his back; as he knew his husbands name; he actually looked at their wedding certificate; which he also gave to Harry.

"Harry Edward Styles." Niall breathed out; Harry's eyes popping out in surprise as he looked at the blond, he knows my name? My whole name?

"Now is your turn Mr Styles." Judge said with an annoyed voice, but afterwards she looked at Niall and gave him a sweat smile.

"I-I." Harry stuttered; while Liam tried to quietly read him Niall's name from behind. "How can I know? I don't even know him! He is some kind of stalker that knows my full name."

"Stalker? You gotta be kidding me. Are you really that full of yourself?" Niall laughed as he got up and towered above Harry. "I know it because I looked at a document that is a reminder of our mistake as you like to call it; you could have done the same."

"Mr Horan sit down." Judge hit her hammer once again and looked at both men with stern look. "You ought to stay married for 6 more months. You got to spend time together and get to know each other and when you truly can come to me and say that you are incapable to surviving as a couple, I will divorce, no better, annul your alliance. Now get away from my sight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 63 39
i started this book as y/n and niall imagines but halfway through i changed it to narry (: send requests for certain story ideas <3 thank you for r...
7.3K 236 21
"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible.
127K 7.9K 63
A story where Harry suffers from an EDNOS whilst Niall suffers from the unknown causes the two of them to roommate together in a cabin for four month...
76.3K 3.7K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.