๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ข๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ฒ...

By yuchanyuna

ใ€๐‘†๐ด๐พ๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐ด ๐พ๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘€๐ผใ€‘ โ๐ˆ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐„๐“๐“... More

โ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ÿโž
โœ‰ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
หš๊’ฐ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๊’ฑ.ยฐหŽหŠห—
โœ‰ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โœ‰ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
โœ‰ ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ #1/3
โœ‰ ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ #2/3
โœ‰ ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ #3/3
โ™ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›

โœ‰ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘“๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

12.4K 739 384
By yuchanyuna

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 moonnoya  ⋆ˊˎ-

"C'mon Sakusa, just tell me about that letter!"

Sakusa quietly sighed in annoyance behind his mask and continued ignoring his cousin who was pestering him from behind.

Three days have passed ever since Komori caught him reading the letter. Unfortunately for him, his cousin decided that he must know about the letter he was receiving so he started pestering him in hope that he can spill information.

B̶u̶t̶ a̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ c̶a̶n̶ s̶e̶e̶ h̶e̶ h̶a̶s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ n̶o̶ p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶.

Classes had ended a few minutes ago and the two of them were currently walking in the busy corridor of their school.

With his cousin's annoying pestering from behind and the huge crowd forming in the corridors, Sakusa found his patience running thin. He was sure that if one more thing would push his button he would burst in frustration.

Sakusa sighed for the second time. He tucked both of his hands inside the pockets of his uniform and continued making his way towards the gym while avoiding bumping into someone. His mind suddenly flew towards the letters he was recently receiving.

Every time I read the things I love about you always reminded me that I fell for someone extraordinary and worth admiring for.

Sakusa's ear turned red. Why did he even remember that line all of a sudden?

"Komori-kun!" A melodious voice called out from a distance.

Sakusa and Komori turned around to where the voice came from and saw a female with a (hair length) (hair colored) hair tied into a low messy ponytail. She was walking towards them with a bunch of papers in her arms.

But what intrigued Sakusa was the familiar (f/c) butterfly pin on her hair.

"Oh, (Last name)-san!" his cousin greeted, "Do you need something?" Komori asked politely.

Sakusa watched as the girl fumbled with the papers she was holding before pulling out a piece of paper. She looked at the paper quietly before handing them out to Komori who accepted it with a thanks.

"Sensei told me to give you those since he forgot to give it on class today," she explained with a small smile on her lips.

The girl's (eye color) eyes flickered to him who was standing beside Komori. Sakusa saw how the girl's eyes widened before offering him a kind smile of acknowledgment.

"Well, I'll be going now Komori-kun. I'll see you in class tomorrow!" the (h/c) girl waved goodbye at them before walking away.

Sakusa followed the girl's retreating figure before turning away as he and his cousin made their way towards the gym.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sakusa put his pen down on his study table and stretched his arms. He grabbed the (f/c) envelope which was placed above his neatly stacked books. Looking at his name which was neatly written at the back of the envelope made him smile.

He took out the letter inside the envelope and started reading it.

Dear Sakusa-kun,

I really have no idea if you're reading my poorly written letters but to let you know this is my fifth letter for you. Just like the rest, my letters are clean so you can rest assured.

How was your week Sakusa-kun?

To be honest, I'm not really sure about what should I write in this letter. If I remembered correctly, this letter is my 25th try. Even if I am just starting writing this one I feel like I want to burn this already.

I seriously didn't know writing letters could make you feel like ripping your hair off your head. If I could still remember it correctly, I've been figuring what to write for at least 3 hours straight now a̶n̶d̶ I̶'v̶e̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶o̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ o̶f̶ m̶y̶ b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ c̶e̶l̶l̶s̶.

Oh, I almost forgot I think Komori-kun finally lost it. Ever since he came to the classroom this Tuesday he kept mumbling "I need to know." "I must know." repeatedly to himself. Do you have an idea of what happened to him? We're kinda concerned about him.

Sakusa deadpanned at this. He knew his cousin was desperate for an answer but he didn't imagine that he would be this desperate.

You know, I think you'll look much cuter when you smile.

Heat crept upon Sakusa's cheeks.

I'm so sorry that was so random. But seriously though, I always wonder how you would look when you smile. I mean no one e̶v̶e̶n̶ K̶o̶m̶o̶r̶i̶-k̶u̶n̶ I̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ever saw you smile before since you always look bored, uninterested, and stoic if not disgusted all the time.

But nonetheless, to me a̶n̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ f̶a̶n̶g̶i̶r̶l̶s̶ o̶f̶ c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ you still look handsome.

Also, is it weird for me to like you because of your straightforwardness?

For some reason, I kinda find your straightforwardness attractive. I hope you didn't question my taste in men after reading this. You know after I told my friends about this they kept teasing me that for all the things I could've like about you I chose a weird one. But I seriously don't understand why they considered it weird to like you because of your straightforwardness.

Isn't it like nicer if a person doesn't sugarcoat their words and just straightly tell you what they're going to say?

Sakusa couldn't help but feel touch, but bewildered at the same time. L̶i̶k̶e̶ w̶h̶o̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ f̶i̶n̶d̶ s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶f̶o̶r̶w̶a̶r̶d̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶?

He felt touched because in his 16 years of life nobody ever liked his straightforwardness. In fact, people usually asked him to not be so straightforward with his words, if not that, they would ask him to sugarcoat his words even a little. So seeing that somebody like that part of him, hell they even found it attractive for goodness sake, made him feel warm inside.

Maybe that was just my preference but who cares right? Anyways, I'm cutting my letter here since it's kinda late and we still have school tomorrow o̶h̶ w̶o̶w̶, s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ d̶i̶d̶ I̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ c̶a̶r̶e̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶. Like always, I hope reading my letters made your day better!

P.S. Fun fact, I started liking you when I found your straightforwardness attractive.

Sincerely yours,

Unknown

Sakusa smiled after he finished reading his letter. He felt his heart thumping loudly in his chest making his eyes widened.

He could understand everything now. The eagerness whenever he would receive a letter, the loud thumping from his chest when he randomly thinks about his admirer or whenever he read the letters, the soft smile he didn't know he was making whenever he reads a certain line. It was all clear now.

Sakusa wasn't naive, he didn't need somebody to point out what he was feeling right now. He knew he was in love with his secret admirer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyลgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
135K 3.1K 52
(F/N) (L/N), a smart but dumb girl, added Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball playing germaphob, on Snapchat accidently due to a miss click. But for some re...
426K 15.3K 37
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
57.9K 2.2K 11
in which sakusa lists ten reasons he's in love โ€ข sakusa kiyoomi x fem!reader โ€ข based off of 10 | Kuroo Tetsurล by __catsukii !!!! GO READ IT RN