Chelsea Smile (mature boyxboy...

By 3mmaRawrs

{Do not read if you're going to be offended or triggered by incest, mental illness, and some sexual reference... More

Chelsea Smile (boyxboy twincest)
Smile, Chapter 2
Smile, Chapter 3
Smile, Chapter 4
Smile, Chapter 5
Smile, Chapter 6
Smile, Chapter 7
Smile, Chapter 8
Smile, Chapter 9
Smile, Chapter 10
Smile, Chapter 11
not an update, just important information.
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

23.7K 581 111
By 3mmaRawrs

{ I dunno if I've mentioned this before but the douche who f*cked up Alex's life is called Caleb }

.

"So the scythe just..appeared?"

"Yup," I sighed; taking another draw of the cigarrette. Hunter had come round for no reason at all. He seemed edgy, so I guess he was feeling shit, and just being social to distract himself from doing something stupid. He was a lot like Alex in that way, but then Alex never distracted himself. If he felt shit then he'd sit there and feel shit. 

"Why do you even have a scythe? Doesn't it fuck with Alex?" He wondered, leaning back with a confused expression. That was normal though, Hunter always looked confused.

"He was the one that got it..you know, when he-"

"Cut it open, yeah. You alright about that?"

I chuckled. "Am I alright about my brother cutting his scar open? No. Of course not. But it's healing, and I'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself," I promised. "Hunter, no offense but how come every time we're alone, you talk about Alex like you feel sorry for him? You went through worse. He doesn't need your pity,"

"I'm not giving him pity," Hunter murmured. "I'm just asking,"

"Ok, well how about I have a go. Hunter, did you enjoy being raped?"

Then I was up against the wall. Hunter had me up against the wall with his arm under my throat. He was an inch taller than me, so he glared down into my eyes. 

"Oh. Hit a nerve, did I? Stop doing the same with my brother then,"

"Your brother was raped," he hissed. "And you can take the piss out of things like that? You're disgusting,"

"Did he make you scream?"

I cried out in pain when Hunter punched me in the stomach. I coughed a little, flippng my head up and smiling. He could hit me all he liked, I could be verbally worse than any of his physical. And maybe, just maybe, if he hadn't pushed me this far, he wouldn't have this to cry about later.

"Why don't you ask Alex that?"

"Don't bring him into this," I snarled.

Looking into my eyes, Hunter laughed. "You're pathetic. Making jokes about rape? Making jokes about what happened to your brother? Mikey, if you're that insensitive about that kinda stuff, then maybe you're the one who'll do it next."

*

* Alex *

"Hey Hunter," I smiled when he walked past me in the street. He looked pissed off, so my smile immediatley faded. "You ok..?"

"You're brother's disgusting," he hissed. 

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean if you weren't his brother, he'd be taking the piss out of your past as well," he growled before storming away from me.

What the hell?

*

"What's up with Hunter?"

"You saw Hunter?" He asked, leaning back on the bed. I nodded and he sighed. "He wouldn't stop asking questions so I asked some of my own,"

"You hurt him,"

"Verbally," he explained. "He was the one throwing punches,"

"You were the one provoking him,"

"Why are you taking his side?"

"I'm not taking his side," I mumbled. "Why are you so on edge today? You're being weird,"

"Come here," Mikey reached out for my arms and I slipped my fingers through his. He pulled me over, and I sat at his side with my legs thrown over his. His arm placed around my back and he kissed my cheek before taking a deep breath. "Something happened last night,"

"What?"

"Will you answer me honestly?"

"Yeah but what are you talking about?"

Holding my hand tighter, Mikey sighed. "Did you put the scythe on the bed last night?"

My eyes flew open. "Mikey! You said you got rid of it! Do you realize what could happen if someone-"

"Shhh," he hushed me and took my chin into his hands. "Listen, that's the thing I'm worried about. I threw it out. I walked like 20 blocks threw it away. There's no way that it could get back in here. So tell me..did you put it there?"

"Did I walk 20 blocks to get a scythe to put it in the bed and then deny it? No. Of course I didn't,"

"Ok," he said quietly and pecked my lips. "I love you. Don't be scared. I probably imagined throwing it away or something. I'll get rid of it tonight, I promise."

*

Dad took me to therapy for once. Normally it was Mom, but she'd been busy so Dad had offered. I was kinda surprised, but it went ok. After my 1 hour session, Dad told me to go wait in the car whilst he went over some things with the Doctor. I knew they where talking about me but I didn't care. I kinda just wanted to get out of the place. Plus Dad said that if I did good and talked about my feelings properly and the Doctor confirmed it, he'd buy me cappucino. 

In all honesty, I was knda scared. It was freezing outside and it was cold as fuck. I was breathing out smoke through cold air and the ground was frosted over. It was pitch black so I hurried to the car, still not feeling safe when I closed the door. I huddled myself together, turning on the radio to try and calm me down.

I wasn't exactly afraid of the dark. I was just afraid of being alone in the dark. 

Boulevard of Broken Dreams was losing signal on the radio, encouraging my nerves to come out even more. I bit my lip and pulled at my hair a bit, almost rocking back and forth just to keep some of my insanity. It wasn't working. I was still terrified.

The driver's side door opened and I looked to my left, feeling a wave of relief. But all of that was lost when the body got into the car and I realized that it definitley wasn't my Dad.

His hair was black and shaggy and his eyes terrifyingly dark. My lip quivered and I could feel my heart literally jumping. My breath dissappeared, and I faced him. Caleb.

"Dad!" I screamed, completely thrashing around in the car. I struggled to get my seatbelt off, trying my best to open the door. I lost myself immediatley when I felt his hands grab my arms. I couldn't even scream, I couldn't cry, I could just try to catch my breath.

"No," I choked out through tears as I was forced to turn around. I looked down to my knees, crying and panting and shaking and whimpering, but he held my chin up. "No!"

"Alex! Calm down!"

I looked up to Dad shaking me; his eyes terrified and matching my own. I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know whether to be relieved or just scared from the shock. I guess I got it all at once. Everything had happened so quickly, so quickly that I was now feeling physically sick and getting myself out of the car, onto the floor and throwing up on the road.

Within seconds Dad was at my side, rubbing my back and holding the hair from my eyes. I tried to say something on the lines of "i'm sorry" but my voice just broke and I coughed out more sick.

"It's ok," Dad assured me. "It's ok,"

I knew it wasn't though. I fucking knew it.

*

{ Mikey }

"What happened?"

"I got in the car, he started screaming, I calmed him down and then he threw up." Dad explaiend as I walked towards Alex who was snuggled up in bed. His eyes were red and watering and he was paler than usual. 

"Why was he screaming?"

"He thought I was..y'know,"

"Yeah," I murmured; making my way over to Alex, I knealed down at his bed and stroked his hair. "How you feeling, kiddo?" I wanted to call him baby, or something cute and relationship-like, but I knew Dad wouldn't respond well to that, so I went with kiddo. Cause he was 15 minutes younger than me. 

Alex just reached out for me, his arms grabbing fistfuls of my shirt. I took the hint and came close, I kissed his forehead and let him hug me; my hands stroking his hair. He looked terrified; he honestly looked terrified.

"Shout me if you need anything," Dad murmured; kissing Alex's cheek and ruffling my hair. I watched him as he walked out of the room, and as soon as the door was closed I got into bed with Alex. He immediatley burst out crying, whimpering, holding onto me as tight as he could and I tried to calm him to the best of my ability.

"I thought..he..h-he was..."

"Shh," I pressed my lips to Alex's to stop him trying to speak. I knew he'd just get more worked up and I didn't want that to happen. He whimpered into the kiss, and his head fell into my shoulder when it broke apart. I didn't know what to do. I just didn't.

*

I think I was getting more worked up than Alex. He was lying between my arms, breathing softly, sound asleep, whereas I was wide awake and mentally going insane.

I was just angry. I was getting angrier by the second as well. I had no idea how to relieve myself of this anger, and I was terrified that I was just going to flip out and start punching things. That would be bad because I'd wake Alex, and that was the last thing I wanted. It took me 2 hours and 13 minutes to get him to calm down and drift off, who knows how long it would take if he woke again. I loved him, I just wanted him to sleep.

So knowing that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep, I eyed the scythe in the corner of the room.

I might as well.

*

{ Alex }

I woke up expecting to turn around to see Mikey next to me. But for some reason, he wasn't. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. This was weird. He never got up without me, he knew I got nervous if i woke up alone.

I shrugged it off though, and brushed the hair from my eyes when I stood up. I didn't bother changing and headed downstairs in my boxers and insanely cool star wars shirt. But when I got into the front room, I didn't see anything. And in the kitchen, there was only my parents. Both bathroom doors had been open, and I knew he hadn't gone into my parents room.

"Where's Mikey?"

Mom raised an eye-brow. "In your room?"

"I checked in every room," I replied; starting to feel nervous. I sat down at the table with them, watching both their eyes flicker to anxiety for a second before the fake, assuring smile came back.

"He probably just went out for breakfast," Mom smiled; placing her hand on mine. "He'll be back soon. Anyway, how are you feeling?"

"Ok," I murmured.

"Not feeling sick anymore?" Dad asked.

"Not really. I'm ok,"

He smiled at me. "That's good. I'm gonna head up for a shower, your Mom will make your breakfast."

"Pancakes sound good?"

I wasn't really hungry, but I smiled anyway. "Yeah thanks,"

*

So after my breakfast and several cups of coffee, I headed back upstairs to sit in a dark room and worry about Mikey. But as soon as I got in, I noticed my phone was flashing red, indicating that I had a message. Hoping it was Mikey, I sighed when i saw the name "Hunter." But as I read the message, my stomach twisted.

Get here now. It's about Mikey.

-

{ Shazam. Exams are over on Wednesday, so uploads should be more frequent okk. i love everyone. i know the other chapter was 15 as well, but it was supposed to be 14 so this is actually 15. and seding me messages saying "i can't believe you have so many fans when you can't even get the chapter right," 1st, i'm not a proffessional. and 2, it had 15 parts so i got confused and made a mistake,  y'know, like everyone does. i love the rest of you<3  }

Continue Reading