Marvel's The Titan (Male Read...

By therealneil2000

You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story un... More

Intro
A Strange Encounter (Iron Man)
First Night Out (Iron Man)
Hero Life/Surprises (Iron Man 2)
Spider's Aren't So Bad (Iron Man 2)
Recruitment (Avengers 2012)
Meeting My History Project (Avengers 2012)
God-Fighting Machine (Avengers 2012)
Kid In The Room (Avengers 2012)
First Monster Fight (Avengers 2012)
Live Up 2 The Name (Avengers 2012)
Wartime Baby (Avengers 2012)
Earning My Stripes (Avengers 2012)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Crashing This Ship (Winter Soldier 2014)
Boss in Trouble (Winter Soldier 2014)
New Player In Town (Winter Soldier 2014)
On The Run, Great (Winter Soldier 2014)
Into A Birds Nest (Winter Soldier 2014)
Winter Battle (Winter Soldier 2014)
My Order's (Winter Soldier 2014)
Quitting in Style (Winter Soldier 2014)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Gang Is Back (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Party Time Problems (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Witch's Wicked Ways (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Slight Detour (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Evening The Odds (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Petal 2 The Metal (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Eye Of The Titan (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Voting Time
Captain America: Civil War
2nd Favorite Spider (Civil War 2016)
Problem After Problem (Civil War 2016)
Switching It Up (Civil War 2016)
Bones 2 Pick (Civil War 2016)
Debate Team (Civil War 2016)
Winter's Return (Civil War 2016)
Breakout Decisions (Civil War 2016)
In Queens (Civil War 2016)
Airport Battle (Civil War 2016)
Fractured 4 Good (Civil War 2016)
Voting Time (Part 2)
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Invasion (GOTG 2016)
Welcome 2 Space (GOTG 2016)
Locked Losers (GOTG 2016)
Going Knowhere (GOTG 2016)
Cherry Bomb (GOTG 2016)
Small Vote
The Guardians (GOTG 2016)
Just A Question
Avengers: Infinity War
Before The War (Infinity War 2018)
Earth Is Closed (Infinity War 2018)
Reunion Of A Lifetime (Infinity War 2018)
Two (Infinity War 2018)
War Of Wakanda (Infinity War 2018)
Clash Of The Titans (Infinity War 2018)
Final Assault (Infinity War 2018)
Avengers: Endgame
Aftermath (Endgame 2018)
One More Chance (Endgame 2018)
Five (Endgame 2023)
Newfound Hope (Endgame 2023)
The Plan (Endgame 2023)
Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.I (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)
Finale (Endgame 2023)
Voting Time (Part III)
Black Widow
Stay-At-Home (Black Widow 2023)
Return 2 Action? (Black Widow 2023)
The Fighting Spirit (Black Widow 2023)

The Get Togethers (Endgame 2023)

13.9K 399 391
By therealneil2000

We GONNA KEEP THIS THING ROLLING, HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS ARC SO FAR.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Y/N watches the forest scenery go by as the Black Widow drives him and a sleeping Atlas to Mr. Stark's cabin. Y/N is in the passenger seat holding Morgan's present—A Hulk plushie— which she knows she will love.

"Wish they still made Titan plushie. The big-ups stop manufacturing them because my appearance was "too-frightening" to sell as a plushie. Bunch of pussies." Y/N rants in his head as Nat's stops in front of the driveway and puts it in park.

Y/N always suggests that he uses his portal technique to get from Point A to Point B, but his wife insists that if they have a car, they're going to use it. Plus, she doesn't want the kids getting freaked out by the technique.

"Atlas" Natasha calls out. "Wake up. We're here."

He stirs awake from his nap. He had fallen asleep almost instantly when he got in the car, that's the best time to go to sleep according to him, which is something Y/N used to do also when he was younger.

Y/N gets out of the car and takes a look at the surrounding area. Mr. Stark and Pepper have certainly picked a beautiful place to live in. Their home is located far enough away from the city so they could live in peace and quiet. There is a gorgeous lake just in front of their cabin that seems perfect for swimming in warmer weather.

Pepper exits the cabin while carrying her four year old daughter. "Hello, everyone."

"Auntie Nat!" Morgan excitedly reaches out for the Black Widow.

Y/N sweatdrops to himself,
"She always calls out for her first. What's the deal with that?"

Natasha laughs as she takes the four year old girl into her arms. "My goodness, you've grown so much! What's your Mommy been feeding you?"

"A lot of veggies. They don't taste very good but Mommy says eating them will help me grow big and strong."

"And she's right. Keep eating your vegetables and it won't be long till you're taller than me. I'm trying to get Atlas to do so, but he's stubborn. Just like his father." She raises an eyebrow towards a nervous Y/N.

Morgan giggles in Natasha's arms,
"Atlas is so funny."

While Natasha and Morgan converse, the mother of the four year old girl approaches Y/N and gives him a warm hug. The two of them have grown closer over the years. She isn't trying to take the place of his adopted mother Martha, but Pepper sometimes can't help but think of him as the son she and Tony always wanted. Y/N is an excellent older brother figure to Morgan and her daughter pretty much idolizes him.

"It's nice to see you again." Pepper says before she glances at the Hulk plushie. "...I presume that's a present for Morgan?"

"Yep. I figured she'd want it, plus we haven't been here in a while so why not bring something?"

"She'll love it. After all, Bruce is one of her favourite superheroes...shame that they stopped making those Titan toys though."

"I know, right!" Y/N exclaims, "And the reason for it is such bullsh-sorry, bull crap."

Mrs. Stark lets out a light laugh as Y/N looks around the place. Where is Mr. Stark anyways?"

Pepper looks back to the cabin. "Tony's inside, making some chicken fettucine alfredo for everyone for lunch."

"So Mr. Stark is cooking...never thought I'd ever see the day."

"Neither did I. Before I married him, Tony only ate take-out food or at exquisite restaurants. The only appliance he ever used in his massive kitchen was the microwave."

Her daughter suddenly comes running over and gives Y/N a big hug around his waist. "Hi, Y/N!"

"What's up, Morgan?" He says, picking her up. "Wow! Natasha was right. You have grown a lot."

The four year old giggles. "Where have you been? I've missed you." She asks as she picks at his beard.

"I'm sorry. We've been a little busy with work lately. We have a present for you though."

"Really? What is it?"

Y/N pulls out the Hulk plush from behind his back in a dramatic fashion before he puts it into Morgan's hands. "Ta-dah! I know he's one of your favourite superheroes so we got your very own Hulk doll!"

Her eyes light up in joy as she hugs the Hulk plushie. Pepper cooes at how adorable Morgan looks cuddling with the Hulk doll and discretely takes a photo with her phone. Natasha notices and makes a mental note to ask her for a copy later.

"Thank you, Y/N! I love it." She pecks his cheek as she looks around. "Did you bring A-A with you?"

Y/N laughs at the nickname Morgan gives to her son, "Yep, I sure did. He's right..."

Y/N looks around but doesn't see his boy standing near them.

"Oh my god, don't tell me he's still in the car..."

"Atlas!" Y/N yells out to the car,
"Come out of there! I look like a bad parent for leaving my child in the car!"

Everyone hears the car open and Atlas nervously hops down, keeping his head down as he slowly approaches them with his hands behind him.

"A-A!" Morgan cries out with joy as she hops out Y/N's arms and runs towards him with open arms.

He quickly lifts his head up and widens his eyes as she slams into him, wrapping her thin arms around his neck as he stammers with a bright red face.

"H-hi, M." He staggers as she tightens her hold on his body.

"Hi, Atlas. I've missed you! You wanna come play with me? Your Dad got me this new Hulk toy." She says as she waves the plushie in his face.

"S-sure. Sounds g-good."

"Okay! Follow me!" She says as she grabs his hand and quickly drags him into her home, all while the adults laugh and admire the scene.

"Ten bucks say they confess their feelings in 10 years." Natasha suggests.

"Ten?" Pepper huffs out, "20 bucks say it'll take five."

Y/N just looks at each of the women,
"Okay, what we're not gonna do is bet on our children getting together."

The mothers share a laugh as all three of them follow the running Morgan and Atlas and remove their shoes before they enter the cabin. Their home may appear to be a little small from the outside but the inside is actually quite spacious. There is a distinct scent of boiled fettuccine noodles and pan-fried chicken coming from the kitchen.

"Well, it smells good so far. Let's just hope it's actually edible." Natasha mutters in Y/N's ear, who just quietly laughs.

"I heard that. Let me just tell you that this will be the greatest chicken fettuccine alfredo that you've ever tasted, Mrs. L/N." Tony says, setting down two plates filled with the dish in front of the two Avengers. "Bon Appetit."

While he goes to serve up a third plate for Pepper, Y/N and the Black Widow begin to eat. Natasha is a little surprised by how good it tasted...it seems like Tony's cooking did improve after all. The last time he tried to make something, it was a simple breakfast consisting of eggs and bacon. His attempt ended up in a grease fire that nearly torched their kitchen.

She had never seen Pepper so angry before and Tony was rightfully scared for his life that day.

"Well?" The billionaire asks with a smug look in his eyes.

"Not bad, I guess." Natasha admits before she smirks. "I better not get food poisoning later though."

Tony rolls his eyes before he looks to the others. Atlas and Morgan are enjoying her food well enough. They had barely begun eating though and already there was alfredo sauce smears on the children's face. Pepper grabs a clean napkin and begins to wipe the sauce off her daughter's face, which isn't easy as Morgan tries to squirm away.

Atlas laughs before he too squirms as Nat wipes the food sauce from around his mouth.

Tony turns his attention towards Y/N.
"You're the best chef here, kid. What do you think?"

Y/N swallows the bit of food before he gives his verdict. "It's pretty good. The sauce is a little too thick but everything else is okay."

"Ah-Ha! Hear that? Guess you won't have to worry about food poisoning after all."

Natasha just shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever you say. I still prefer Y/N's cooking to yours."

"So do I." Pepper admits, giving her husband a small apologetic look. "Sorry, sweetheart but Y/N is a much better chef than you are."

Y/N just puts his hands behind his neck with a cocky look as he leans back in his chair. Doesn't it just feel good when women throw compliments your way?

Tony clutches at his heart dramatically. "Oh, such betrayal from my own wife...but I agree. I got a lot of catching up to do if I hope to ever get to his level."

"Hey, it's like I say, practice makes perfect." Y/N encourages.

"I'll keep that in mind. So how was New Asgard?"

"It was good. The Asgardians are doing well. A lot of them have taken to fishing as a profession."

Pepper nods thoughtfully. "From professional soldiers to simple fishermen...that's not a bad career change. What about Thor? How's he?"

"Thor's doing a little better." He says. "Definitely still has a gut on him but no where near as bad as before. I even got him to drink a bit less last week, though I don't know how long that will last."

Morgan finishes her plate and tugs on Pepper's sleeve, "Mommy, I'm all done. Can me and Atlas play now?"

"Sure, honey. If it's okay with his parents."

Atlas and Morgan put on their best puppy dog looks as they beg Y/N and Nat to let them have fun.

Y/N snickers to himself before waving them away,
"Sure, sure. You two go on ahead."

"YAY!" They both cheer as Morgan grabs Atlas hand and runs to her room upstairs.

Tony's eyes turn to the fireplace briefly and notice the space where they store firewood is almost empty.

"I got to go chop up some more firewood. Be back in a minute." He says, leaving the table. "Feel free to make yourselves at home."

Y/N leans in and quickly kisses Natasha. "I'm going to help him."

"Be careful. Don't cut yourself by accident."

The bearded Titan nods and gets up from his seat to follow Tony...who has a proud grin on his face for some reason. The billionaire just keeps grinning at the man he considers a son as they exit the cabin.

_________

Because they can't find the extra axe, Y/N resorts to splitting the firewood in half with his bare hands, embedded them with chakra of course.

Tony uses the axe to help him chop up the firewood...or at least he was supposed to.

"You're starting to creep me out, Tony."

The billionaire hasn't stop grinning at him since they came outside. "What? I'm just really proud of you, kid."

"What do you mean?"

"You and the Black Widow together...I never thought it would actually happen when you first joined us. Plus you have kids? Man, does time fly."

"Ha. I'm just lucky to have a woman like her actually love me."

"Is it true you got a boner when she came up in your room for the first time?"

Y/N grabs a log and pulls it in half.
"Jesus, you too? How many people have she told?"

"Eh, Fury told me. So he must have gotten it from her."

Y/N wipes the sweat from his brow.
"Doesn't answer my question but okay."

The two fathers share a laugh as they get back to work.

Tony looks at the working Y/N and gives out a small smile. "I'm proud of you kid. To see you grow up all these years and still have your head on straight. You're a better man than most."

Y/N returns the smile. "Thanks, Tony. I can say the same for you. You and Pepper did a hell of a job raising Morgan."

Tony nods as Y/N rips another log in half, contemplating his next thought.
"Can I give you a bit of advice?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Don't take for granted what you have now, kid. After all we've been through, what we have in front of us should be cherished. What you have, a wife and kids, should always be protected."

Y/N simply smiles to himself as he grabs another log.
"I wouldn't know what else to do BUT protect them. Even with my last breath."

___________

-3 HOURS LATER-

"Alright, kids." Y/N says as he stands in front of Irina and Atlas in an open plain field.

"You two have been constantly and constantly bugging me to see my powers. Well, now I feel you can handle it."

Atlas pumps his fist up in the air.
"YES! YOU'RE THE BEST, DAD!

Irina simply nods to Y/N in thanks, celebrating more so on the inside.

"Yeah, I know. I know." He says before continuing,
"So, I'll just go over what my Susanoo is capable of. Now, come stand in front of me."

His two children quickly go up and stand in front of his towering figure. He looks down at them and puts his hands on the top of each of their heads.

"I'll show you a tiny glimpse of my power."

With a push of his chakra, he plants a memory in each of their minds, causing their eyes to turn pure white as they are shown a battle.

-TWO YEARS AGO-

On the planet "KORBIN" (YOU GET A COOKIE IF YOU KNOW THE CHARACTER THAT COMES FROM THAT PLANET.)

A large war is taking place between the natives of the world and an army of space pirates attempting to take over.

A slightly bearded Y/N and Carol Danvers are also in the middle of it, defending the Korbinites from being taken over.

Y/N hacks and slashes multiple pirates coming towards him with reckless energy as Carol is in the air, firing blast after blast of her golden cosmic energy.

Seeing that the pirates are sending more reinforcements, Y/N commands the Korbinites to stand back.

"Get as far away from here as you can. Once you feel the tremor, it'll be safe to come back."

"What will you do?" The main general asks.

Y/N beheads an incoming pirate with his black chakra rod.
"Something dramatic I hope."

The general sends him a small nod as he orders his men to board their aircrafts and let the Terran take care of the enemy.

Carol floats high above as she takes out any aircraft that's attempting to get in the way of the Korbinites airships retreating.

For atleast 10 minutes, Y/N stands firmly in front the opposing army, slightly twitching his fingers at his side as the leader of the evil gang steps forward.

"HA! A Terran such as yourself plans to take us all out? You should've had your allies back you up!"

Sensing that the Korbinites are far enough away, Y/N's eyes glow with his Rinnegan as purple energy flows around him, slightly startling the captain and his men.

Y/N activates Susanoo and flies straight up in the air, gazing down at the enemy as he does a single handsign within his purple avatar.

地爆天星・天堕­ Chibaku Tensei: Heavenly Drop!

Nine black spheres fly up into the air and around the Susanoo. The spheres generate a powerful attractive force, like a black hole, pulling everything on the ground, including some unlucky soldiers, towards it. Seconds later, the spheres form into 9 large satellites.

The purple avatar lifts its hand up towards the sky as Y/N summons Amaterasu flames to cover the meteor satellites around him for more destructive power. The meteors slowly start to descend upon the space pirates.

"Burn it all away."

The army below screams in terror as they try to retreat, but the attempt is futile as the heat from the flames coming off the approaching meteors is almost burning their skin. The impact and explosion that takes place is so devastating that it could be seen from outer space.

-PRESENT TIME-

The memory ends as Y/N takes his hands off Atlas and Irina's heads. They both stagger back a bit as they gaze up at their smirking father.

"So, how was that for a demonstration?"

Atlas and Irina are speechless for atleast 10 seconds before the H/C boy rushes up and hugs Y/N's waist.

"OH MY GOD, DAD! THAT WAS SOOO COOL!"

He lets go of Y/N and starts punching and kicking the air.
"You were all like BAM! And they were all like "
"OH NO! SOMEBODY HELP ME! And then you summoned that purple thing and said,
"BURN IT ALL AWAY!" And then those big things crashed into them like "BBBOOOOMMMM!!!"

As Atlas is celebrating what he just seen, Y/N looks and sees Irina still amazed.

"You alright there, ирина?" (Irina)

She quickly looks up with a blush,
"Y-yeah I'm okay. It's just that...now I know why mom got with you."

Y/N instantly has a dumbfounded expression.
"HEY. Your mother didn't get with me because of my powers!"

"Or atleast I hope she didn't."

Irina giggles as she holds her stomach,
"I'm just messing with you, dad."

Y/N instantly gets relieved, all while Atlas is still "reenacting" what his dad was doing in the battle.

"Anyway." He says as he wipes his forehand,
"How about I show you my most prestige technique?"

Atlas immediately stops as he stands side by side with his sister, ready to be amazed.

(A/N: alright readers. If you're not familiar with Naruto and the Rinnegan, you might want to pay attention so you don't get confused later on. If you are already familiar with the abilities, just skip to the next line if you want.

——————————-

Y/N activates his Rinnegan as both his eyes take on a purple rippled effect.

"Now, This eye is said to hold the most noble of the three Great Visual jutsu. The Rinnegan. In a universe that is not ours, it is said that this eye is the tool of God. Capable of bringing salvation to the world in times of chaos."

Atlas lets out a "woah." as Y/N continues to inform his children, which he hopes Natasha doesn't find out because she thinks they aren't ready to see his full abilities yet.

"With this ability, I have the ability to access something called,
The Six Paths Technique or 六道の術­ (Rikudō no Jutsu.) but despise its name, I actually have seven abilities plus a space-time ability. For example. You see that boulder over there?"

Y/N points to the side, causing the siblings to turn their heads and nod.

"With this move, I can shift myself between spaces, causing anything currently occupying the space I target to swap places with me."

In a instant, Y/N warps away, with the boulder showing up in front of the kids. They both step back in amazement as they look and see Y/N waving at them where the boulder was before.

A second later, Y/N swaps back with the boulder, appearing in front of his son and daughter once again, and the rock back where it was previously.

"Neat huh? With that ability, I can also use it to avoid opponents attacks, escape restraints and bind an opponent in my place, or discard any weapons that they embed in my body. And the cool thing is, I don't have to have direct contact with an object I want to swap spaces with."

Before he can get to technical, he sees his children look at him in shock/confusion.

"Oh yeah, I forgot they're 5 and 7. Cant go TOO crazy with the explanations."

"Sorry." He apologizes as he continues,
"Anyway, you two have already seen my portal technique so I don't have to go over that. Okay, now I'll go over the Six Path's technique. First one is:

* The Deva Path (天道, Tendō), is a combination of two abilities, which allows the user to manipulate both attractive and repulsive forces.

"So in other words, with a lift of my hand or hands, I can control gravity to either pull something towards me or push them away. And depending on how much chakra I put into it, it can be quite destructive."

He uses 万象天引­ (Banshō Ten'in) to attract the boulder near him, and uses 神羅天征­ (Shinra Tensei) to push it away.

"Next up is: * The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō), which grants mechanised limbs, weaponry and armour.
"I can transform parts of my body in weapons, like so."

Y/N splits his arm into two and turns one of them into a arm-mounted cannon and the other is attached my metal wires.

"Ew." Irina lets out as Atlas continues to look on in amazement. Y/N shifts his arm back to normal as he continues his lecture

. "I can also mechanically replace limbs and minor injuries with this ability. Making some physical attacks worthless, but it takes ALOT of chakra."

"Next up is: * The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō), which gives me the ability to remove a soul and read a person's mind just by placing my hand on their head, killing them in the process. Don't have to go over that one too much."

Atlas and Irina just glance at each other before looking back up at Y/N.

"Next I have is the: * The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō), which lets me summon a wide variety of creatures. I show two of them.

Y/N slams his hand to the ground, causing a huge cloud of smoke to appear behind him, when it fades away, the siblings almost feel their jaws hit the ground as they look up.

As the children continue to gawk at the humongous summonings, Y/N looks around to make sure Natasha isn't spying on them. He doesn't want his ass kicked for showing them his abilities.

He quickly dissipates the creature away, causing Atlas to pout his lip out in disappointment.

"Alright, next is * The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō), which can absorb all forms of energy.

And finally, there is the * The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō), through which I can summon and control the King of Hell."

"What's that?" Irina asks.

"Don't worry about it. Don't want to give you nightmares. So...any questions?"

———————————

"Yeah, I have one." Atlas asks as he raises his hand.

"Yeah?"

"You said there was seven attacks, but you only showed us six. What about the last one?"

Y/N immediately looks towards the ground in nervousness. "I don't know if you want to know-"

"Come on, dad." Irina urges, "You promised you were going to show us ALL the Path techniques."

(NARUTO FANS KNOW WHY HE DOESNT WANT TO TELL/SHOW THEM)

Y/N, realizing that he did promise them, slowly lifts his head up and takes a deep breath.

Fine, I'll just tell you. The final path is The Outer Path (外道, Gedō), which rules over both life and death."

"Life and death?" Atlas asks as Y/N nods and crouches down to get eye-level with them.

"Yeah...if I do the handsigns 'Ram and Serpent', the King of Hell will appear and enable me to infuse new life into the bodies of the dead."

Atlas's eyes light up at that proclamation,
"Really? That sounds so cool!"

Irina knows there's a catch to this as he weakly looks into Y/N's eyes. "What's the catch?"

Y/N rubs both their shoulders soothingly,
"Look, maybe we should end it-"

"WHAT'S the catch?!" Irina lets out a bit more forcibly, causing Y/N to recoil back slightly.

Y/N lets out a soft huff of breath as he remembers telling Natasha what the technique did afterwards, and she didn't take it well.

Y/N simply pokes her forehead with his index and middle finger.

"Sorry Irina. Maybe next time."

___________

After that lengthy demonstration and bonding time, Y/N quickly assured them that they won't have to worry about it and if they wanted to get the snacks ready for the movie night with Auntie Carol. Tonight, it's REVENGE OF THE SITH.

But first, Y/N has a feeling Carol will want to spar when she gets to the compound, and he wasn't wrong.

"Faster."
Y/N catches Captain Marvel's incoming punch just before she can hit his face. Even though she is holding back her strength, the impact still stings his left hand quite a bit.

Carol suddenly leaps up and swings her leg at his torso but Y/N raises his arms to block her kick.
"Good." He chants out, impressed with her quick thinking.

The bearded Titan goes on the offensive and throws several punches with his left and right fists. Carol falls for it, instinctively raising her forearms to block the punches. Carol's torso is left wide open for a second and Y/N lands his right knee into her unprotected ribs. She staggers a few steps back as Y/N lunges forward and hits her chest with an open-palmed strike, blowing her back into the wall.

Carol smirks as she pushes off the wall and goes in a fighting stance once again. "Nice little feint back there."

"Hey, I've been doing this for a very long time."

"I can see...get ready."

Y/N barely has time to blink before Captain Marvel charges forward and throws a haymaker at his head. He moves his head out out the way in time, making her fist collide through the wall behind him. Had she been fighting at full strength...her punch would've completely destroyed the wall.

For now, all it did was leave a fist sized hole in the wall.

Carol swiftly pulls back her outstretched arm and grabs Y/N by the back of his neck. Holding him in place, she drives her knee into his gut, releasing a bit of the food he ate this morning.

She attempts to do it again but he blocks it with his forearm, grabs one of the straps of her tank top, and headbutts her in a attempt to create some distance between them.

Her vision blurs for a few seconds from the sudden attack but Captain Marvel recovers fast though and swings her fist upwards at his head. Y/N moves his head back just before her punch can nail him in the chin. While his eyes are focused on her fist, she strikes at his legs with a low sweeping kick.

The Titan falls down onto the mat and lands on his side. Carol attempts to land on him to pin him, but with quick thinking, he rolls out the way and lands a solid kick to her temple, putting HER on the mat.

Y/N pins Carol down with his bodyweight and pulls her up by the collar of strap of her tank top.
"You surrender?" He asks, his right fist drawing back.

She raises her hands up. "Yeah...ouch. My ribs and head are going to be aching for a while."

The look on his face softens and he helps her get up to her feet with a gentle smile. She nods in thanks before she winces as stings of pain struck the nerves in the side of her body.

"You alright? Sorry, even without my chakra, I gotta check my strength at times."

"Wait, that was without your power?"

"Yep" He responds with a smile as he lowers the front of his tank-top and takes out a small device on the top of his chest.
"This is what I like to call a chakra suppressor."

Carol widens her eyes as she looks closer at the small object. "So that's what that thing was."

"Yep, I have a ton of these. I created them a while back, used for when I'm training with my friends so I don't hurt them TOO bad. But the main reason I created them is more of a contingency plan."

"Contingency?" Carol asks as Y/N pockets the device in his pocket.

"Yep. Someone powerful like me needs a way to be stopped in case I "turn" on my teammates, which won't happen. It stops me from putting forth chakra for 10 minutes. It took a bit of time to create, but with a bit of my dna and technology, I got it to work."

Before Carol can comment on it, Irina peeks in behind the door,

"Um, Auntie Carol. Dad. Are you guys done yet?"

Y/N laughs as he gets a rag and wipes his face from the sweat that is built up.

"Yeah, sweetie. Just give us a minute."

___________

...

"It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my power!"

Y/N, who has Atlas sitting on the floor next to him, can't help but roll his eyes as the young Vader foolishly leaps up to attack his old mentor. He likes the Star Wars prequels (parts of I and most of III) but there are a ton of lines in the films that just sound awkward as well. Anakin's bragging about his power is one of them.

Carol, who has Irina curled up on her side, doesn't seem to notice though as she is completely into the movie and gasps when they watches Obi-Wan cut down all of Vader's real limbs.

"Damn..." Captain Marvel mutters, seeing the former Jedi collapse near the river of lava before he is set on fire.

Atlas grimly nods. "Yeah, it's not pretty."

"I don't think this should be looked at by a 5 and 7 year old."

Atlas brushes that comment off as he lifts his head from Y/N's shoulder. "I'm a big boy. I seen all the Halloween AND Friday the 13th movies. And Silence of the Lambs.

Carol looks up and glares at Y/N, who simply shrugs his shoulders. "What can I say, they have good taste in movies."

Carol, whose "anger" quickly vanishes, looks forward  as they all turn their attention back to the movie, where it is showing Vader coming to oversee the construction of the first Death Star alongside Palpatine. It then transitions into the scene where Obi-Wan delivers an infant Luke Skywalker to Beru on Tatooine.

Once the credits start to roll in, Y/N stands up from the couch and stretches his back. "So what'd you think of the movie?"

Carol smiles. "The film was good. I liked it...especially the lightsaber duels. The lightsaber battles in the original trilogy weren't bad but I think I prefer the ones in Episode I to III."

"Yeah, yeah." Irina waves off as she looks up at Y/N,
"Can we watch Twilight next?" Irina asks as Y/N widens his eyes at his daughter.

"Now I know I didn't just hear you- No daughter of mine is gonna suggest-"

Irina laughs as she holds her hands out,
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding Dad. Twilight's terrible. Lets watch Lion King."

Y/N smiles widely as goes over and pats his Daughter's red hair. "Now you're talkin'. Thought I lost my daughter there for a second."

Atlas crosses his arms and mumbles under his breath.
"Kind of wish we lost her. I'm getting tired of that movie."

Irina sticks her tongue out at him,
"And I'm getting tired of you. So tough beans."

"Knock it off, guys." Y/N warns as Carol laughs.
"You two do rock,paper, scissors or something to decide what you'll watch. Imma get some rest. And remember-"

"Yes, yes. We know." They say simultaneously,
"Don't keep up too much noise and be in bed by 11:00."

Y/N clicks his teeth as he points at them,
"Bingo."

Y/N and Captain Marvel get to work in tidying the kitchen up. While she goes to place the bowls into the dishwasher, he gathers the empty wrappers and snack bags and throws them into the garbage can. Goose just watches them work from the couch with sleepy eyes.

"I'll wash these tomorrow." Carol says, closing the dishwasher. "C'mon, you lazy cat...it's time for bed."

Goose leapt into her owner's arms and makes herself comfortable. Y/N quickly washes his hands before he follows her out of the break room, leaving his two kids to finally settled on watching "The Lion King". The two of them walk together down the hall, feeling tired yet relaxed at the same time.

Carol is glad to have this little mini-vacation...it feels nice to be able to get away from her duties for a little while. They stop at a split down the hall. Her quarters are located to the left while his and Natasha are at the right.

"Good night, Carol. I'll see you tomorrow morning." The Titan reaches over and pets the Flerken on the head. "You too, Goose."

Goose nuzzles her head against his hand with a soft purr. Captain Marvel just smirks as she watches them interact.

Carol softly brings Y/N in a embrace, to which he quickly recuperates. "I had a good time with you three tonight. Thank you."

"It was certainly my pleasure. Good night, Carol."

"Good night, Y/N" She says before she turns around and walks back to her room. Y/N goes in the opposite direction, ready to snuggle with his wifey.

HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS ONE. AS YOU CAN SEE, IVE ADDED A BIT MORE TO THE ARC, BUT DONT FEAR, WE ARE GETTING INTO THE "ACTUAL" PLOT NEXT CHAPTER.

ANOTHER QUESTION I WAS ASKED THAT I WANT TO SHARE IS:

WHAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT ENDING TO THIS BOOK? ANY END CREDIT SCENES? LET ME KNOW YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 462 85
๐ˆ๐•๐˜ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ | ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ โI'm not a weapon or a villain.โž โœŽ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž โžฃ Peter Parker โžฃOther (Not really) ...
55.5K 1.5K 75
Ever is one of S.H.I.E.L.D.S. best agents they ever had. She gets assigned to help a lost billionaire but she gets more than what was asked to do. (D...
65.1K 2.6K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...