Cartoon Universe: Season one

By 091607ag

A series is coming to a Wattpad near you. Join our heroes as they battle evil and explore the multiverse in t... More

Episode 1: The first pilot episode
Episode 2: The Halloween episode
Episode 3: Teleporter conundrums
Episode 4: The Trojan War
Thanksgiving special
Episode 5: Whom the bell trolls
Episode 6: New from Hell(Literally)
Cartoon Universe Christmas special
Episode 7: Mystery mayhem
Episode 8: Teen Titans Go!
Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature
Ep10: Way of the Sayian
Ep11: Super Cartoon Universe Bros.
Ep12: A dime to kill for
Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat
Ep14: Superman, Mangle, & Knuckles
Valentines day special
Mini short: The Pickle
Ep15: Gaston
Ep16: Arkham Mayhem
Ep17: The return of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy
Ep18: The hollow knight
Ep19: Doomsday Pt.1
Ep20: Doomsday Pt.2(Season finale)

Introduction

190 3 0
By 091607ag

Somewhere, around the Multiverse, there is a place. A planet, unlike yours though. This planet is known as Gaia.
How did it came to be? Over millionss of years ago, several planets, seven in total, had fused together in a cosmic event known as the great fusion of Gaia. After this supernova event, people had been dazed, confused, and even dumbfounded to what had just happened. Over time however, in the natural course of history, the planets seemed to already know each other, through conflict and peace. The planets fused together were Earth, Remnant, Tamriel, Naboo, Middle–Earth, Kashyyyk, and Coruscant.
The planet of Gaia have even undergone their affiliation to the Multiverse Republic. With Gaia being a place for heroes to be made, there are a group that stands out from the rest. This group's name is none other than...

Cartoon Universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 93 20
There exists another Ben Prime with another Omniverse. Separate from another Omniverse exists the Legendary Ben Tennyson who has gone through life ba...
133 0 6
Villains have been presenting themselves across the multiverse and with new abilities! An evildoer known as The Master seeks to outsmart and kill Tea...
2.5K 43 37
Every hero from other worlds fought many many of their worst enemies to bring balance to the multiverses. And now they become...CHIBI!! Join Goku, Ll...
869 26 4
A DBZ/Sonic/RWBY OC X Valorant Crossover story Running, jogging and jumping around in Green Hill zone, little Saiyan runner manages to find an odd ro...