๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By Jaxenn

'' ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚! ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜! '' โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โธ™โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ…๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š โ…๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‡๐™ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ’ค 1 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 2 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 3 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 4 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 5 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 6 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 7 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 8 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 9 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 10 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 11 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 12 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 13 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 14 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 16 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 17 ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿ’ค 18 ๐Ÿ’ค

๐Ÿ’ค 15 ๐Ÿ’ค

100 4 8
By Jaxenn

Kyoya's POV

- JUST KILL ME ALREADY!, he bursted out crying, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT, I DON'T WANT TO!, he screamed while sobbing, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE... PLEASE...!

He was out of breath.

Without thinking, I gave the youngest the biggest and warmest hug I could give. I've never been the best at showing affection or comfort... but... I could've sworn I heard my own heart breaking...

Nile was still crying, but he wasn't saying anything. The little boy looked scared as hell, so I gently rubbed his back and petted softly his hair, while he nests his head on my shoulders, his arms still dangling on both sides of his body.

- Hey... calm down... Everything's gonna be okay, you can count on me. I wasn't planning to leave you alone. You're not alone anymore.

- ...

- And you don't have to tell me anything now... You seem to be in a pretty bad state. I'll take you home. I'll talk about our attendance to the teachers on Monday, so don't worry about that.

He didn't respond. I lift his head and saw his slightly surprised face. He glanced at me for a few seconds, before looking down, again.

To cheer him up, I wiped the tears that where still sliding on his cheeks and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

He widened his eyes, still silent.

- Why... are you... smiling...?, he whispered, bloody embarassed.

I chuckled and... the atmosphere looked like it calmed down a bit...

I'm glad it did.

I stood up and reached out my hand that the shortest hesitantly took.

- ... Let's go home...
___________________________

14:21|

We got into the metro and sat down.

Knowing that he was uncomfortable around people, I let him sit on the first sit, without having anyone next to him except me.

It's been a few minutes since we got in and the boy was still silent...

I put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it lightly... He looked at me and lifted his eyebrows.

- It'll be alright., I reassured him.

He nodded, still too shy to say anything.

Suddenly, I noticed he was... very tensed... He was almost gluing himself to me, as discreetly as possible and his eyes were staring at the floor...

- Hey, is there a problem?, I asked him.

As an answer, he subtly intertwined our fingers, still shaking.

I furrowed my eyebrows and saw an old-guy, just in front of US, palping his covered bulge while looking in our direction, especially in Nile's. When, I finally understood, my blood started boiling in my veins.

- W-Where are you going?, he asked while stuttering, confused.

I walked in the old man direction. He lifted up his head and raised an eyebrow.

- What d'ya want, kid?

The fuck?! This ass really thought that masturbating in PUBLIC was NORMAL?! Plus, he was jerking himself thinking about MY boy and I'm NOT letting it slide easily.

Angrily, I smacked his ugly face with my shoe, kicked his tummy, grabbed his hair and slammed the back of his head on the wall.

He yelled and fell on the ground, while I was still looking down on him.

Everyone was now staring at us. Some didn't know why I hit him, but a few of the passengers did see him doing his thing, however they didn't dare to say something.

- Serves you right, you pig.

I was about to go back to my place, before I heard a growl.

- W-WHO..., he coughed, WHO DO YOU THINK..., he coughed, YOU ARE... FUCKER?!

I widened my eyes and approached him, hella mad and kicked him in his stomach again, while he was on the ground, in pain.

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU THINK JERKING YOURSELF WHILE LOOKING AT A STRANGER IS NORMAL?! WORSE! THIS GUY IS ONLY A TEENAGER AND YOU'RE A MAJOR, YOU SICK FUCK!

The guy looked embarrassed and extremely angry.

In fact, he was so angry that, one, he didn't even realize that Nile and me knew each each other and second, he was so desperate that he told the biggest lie possible to save his ass. He gave the pretty boy the shadiest look ever, like he was telling him to '' shut up''. (AND SOMEHOW THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING TO NOTICE IT)

Is he retarded?

If not, I will FUCK HIM UP IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, FOR REAL THIS TIME!

- THAT BOY OVER THERE!, he pointed at the Egyptian, I'M HIS SUGAR DADDY. HE RECEIVES MONEY FROM ME IF HE OBEYS MY ORDERS... THIS FUCKER SCREAMS MY NAME EVERYTIME WE MEET! GO AHEAD AND ASK HIM, HE-

BAHAHAHA!

I BURSTED OUT OF LAUGHTER!

I KNEW HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY A LIE, BUT THAT?!

DUDE, PLEASE!

YOU?

WHY WOULD NILE ACCEPT TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOMEONE AS DISGUSTING AS YOU?!

When I calmed down, I grabbed his hair and lifted up his head, so I could see his ugly face, while giving him my most evil grin.

- Why would my boyfriend needs you, when he has me?

He gulped.

- ''Sugar Daddy'', huh? Well, I don't need to pay him to make him scream. Wanna know why? 'Cause he is mine. If I ever see you again near him, you're fucked., I whispered with a husky and scary voice, so only this dumb bitch would hear me.

He trembled, extremely scared.

I stood up and left him on the ground. Then, with the last amount of strength left in him, he got out of the metro when it stopped at his station. Great.

When our brawl ended, a few minutes ago, I came back to Nile and everything became as calm as before.

The pretty boy was extremely uncomfortable and... I can understand... It's really is a horrible situation. Tss... good thing I was here...

- You didn't have to cause a whole scene, you know...?, he whispered.

- I don't like sugar coating things. He did something terrible, explaining it to him calmly wouldn't have changed anything.

He stayed silent for a few seconds...

- Yes... I guess he wouldn't have...

- Hm...

- Thank you..., he said.

- Huh?, I responded, while raising my eyebrows, surprised.

- Thank you...

- O-Oh... it's... it's nothing., I stuttered, while scratching the back of my neck.

- Hey, Kyoya...

- Y-Yeah?

-  Can you stay tonight?

- What? H-Huh... for real? B-But I thought-!

- Please..., he mumbled.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

Nile... seemed extremely nervous...

- Hey, I never said no!, I reassured him, while petting his hair.

We widened a lil bit his eyes and raised his head, surprised.

I smiled sweetly and... yeah cheesily.

He was adorable.

In fact, he was so cute I wanted to kiss him!

I put my first hand on one side of his face and the other on his shoulder, and leaned in to give him a small peck on the cheek.

Oh my gosh... he blushed.

I chuckled at his reaction...

- W-Why did you do that...?, he asked, confused.

I calmed down a bit and stared at his beauty...

- Because you're really cute..., I answered while gazing into his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 16 14
โ†ณ โ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฒ? โž Started: 17 March 2024, 22:00. End...
2.7M 93.9K 41
"๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," "๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‰๐”๐๐„," "๐‡ ๐„ ๐€ ๐“ ๐– ๐€...
1.3M 94.1K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...
212K 6K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...