BANISHED ANGEL ( Book 1) ( WO...

By Loveth58

Raguel a warrior angel was banished to earth for a crime he was accused of. He thought heaven's punishment fo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
Authors Note
Authors note

chapter 28

150 23 9
By Loveth58

Two weeks had passed since Elena discovered she had wings. She now knew how to use her wings without crashing. 

It was really difficult at first and she wanted to give up trying but her father and her soulmate encouraged her throughout the time she was learning. She appreciated their support and patience.

Raguel was standing by the window looking at nothing in particular. It had been two weeks since they last saw any demon but they knew it was not the time to relax. They knew the only way to truly have peace was when the demon leader was dead.

Elena woke up and made her way to where her Angel was standing and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning," she mumbled into his back.

"Good morning," Raguel said as he turned to kiss her. 

"I will go take a bath now. I will meet you downstairs," she said.

Raguel did not hesitate to leave her on her own because over the week her Angelic powers started to surface and she was really strong and capable of taking care of herself. She even took Raguel down during one of their training sessions.

"Okay, babe," Raguel said as he made his way downstairs. 

Immediately, Raguel left and Elena made her way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She sighed softly as she stripped down her clothes. She looked at her reflection in the mirror before she quickly flashed her wings and inspected them in the mirror. That was one thing she did in the morning before taking her bath. She looked at her wings. At first, it was really difficult for her to get used to seeing wings on her back but now, it just looked as if it had been there all her life. 

She had accepted and grown to love her wings. It really added to her beauty which she now totally agreed with. 

She sighed softly as her wings went back inside. She moved closer to the shower and turned it on, enjoying the feel of the water as it fell on her skin.

******    ****** ****** 

When Raguel arrived downstairs, everybody was seated. He saw Raphael and Samael discussing something. Maria was in the kitchen while Michael was seated alone, staring Into space as usual. 

Raguel sighed and made his way to where Michael was seated.

"Hey son," Raphael said to Raguel before he walked past him.

Raguel stopped and smiled at his father. After he replied to him, he continued to walk up to Michael until he was standing in front of him.

Raphael saw where his son was heading to and it made him smile. He knew Michael needed someone to talk to even though Michael would not come to talk to anybody on his own. 

He was proud of Raguel for making an effort with Michael.

Raguel stood in front of Michael, making him look up.

"Hey," Raguel said as he sat next to Michael.

"Hey," Michael replied as he continued to stare at nothing.

Over the week, Raguel and Michael usually made small talk after the discussion Raguel had with him. Even though Michael had not told Raguel his problem, Raguel didn’t seem to mind. He just believed that when Michael was ready to talk he would talk to him.

"Where is Elena?" Michael asked after a few minutes of silence between them. He did not even look up to see Raguel when he asked the question.

"She's taking a shower," Raguel said, smiling at Michael. "It is definitely a progress," he said to himself. Michael hardly asked a question; he waited until he was asked a question so he could answer it or brush it off.  

Even though both Michael and Raguel had not become friends yet, he knew they were making progress to becoming friends and that alone made him smile.

They both sat in silence until Elena arrived downstairs, making Raguel jerk his head to look at Elena as she walked down the stairs. His eyes were glued to her body as she walked down the stairs.

Elena noticed Raguel's eyes on her which made her smile.

Everybody left the living room and headed to the dining table, including Michael, who was seated at his side. But Raguel did not seem to notice them leaving because he only had eyes for his soulmate. 

Elena was still staring at her soulmate, forgetting they had company with them, until Maria spoke.

"Once you two are done staring at each other, you can join us at the dining table," Maria said loud enough to pull them out of their stares. 

Raguel looked around and that was when he noticed everybody had gone to the dining table.  He shook his head as he smiled. 

"It's not my fault that Elena's beauty always distracts me," he said as he took Elena's hand and made his way to the dining room.

Everyone burst into laughter and Raguel even saw a tiny smile on Michael’s face which made him smile too.

"Yes, I can understand that,” Samael said. “When I was with Julia, it always seemed the entire world did not exist, just the two of us existed in the entire world," Samael added.

Over the course of time, Samael had started to cope with the loss of his soulmate, and having Elena by his side made everything easy. He had even stopped blaming himself for the loss of his soulmate after Elena had told him so many times that it was not his fault. He had learned to accept that fact and always talked about the good memories he had with his soulmate, Julia.

They all sat down and ate their breakfast and after eating, Elena helped with the dishes. When Elena and her mother finished washing the dishes, they joined the others in the living area.

Elena made her way to where her soulmate was seated and sat next to Raguel who pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. They continued to watch the movie on the screen but from the corner of her eyes, she saw her mother and father stealing glances at each other.  It was not the first time she had seen them stare at each other.

"Have you noticed what is going on between my father and mother?" she whispered to Raguel. 

"I have noticed,” Raguel said as he glanced at Samael who was staring at Maria. “They are not that discreet when they are staring at each other," he added.

"Do you think anything will happen between them?" Elena asked.

She wanted her parents to come together because she knew they were both lonely. 

"It depends on them,” Raguel said. “Since Samael's soulmate is dead, he can fall in love with anybody and I think Maria would complete him even though she is not his soulmate," Raguel explained.

"Really?" Elena asked Raguel with a smile.

"Yes," Raguel said as he kissed her on her forehead.

The credits of the movie they were watching, rolled on the screen, making Raphael stand up from the couch.

"What a nice movie!” Raphael said as he stood up. “I'm going out to stretch my wings," he added.

"I will come with you," Elena said.

"Me too," Raguel said as Michael also said he wanted to stretch his wings.

"Aren't you coming Samael?" Raphael asked.

"No, I will stay home with Maria," he said softly.

Raphael smiled at him giving him a knowing look. "Alright then see you guys later," he said as he flashed his wings. 

Elena rushed to where her parents were standing and kissed them before she flashed her wings and joined the others.

*******    ******   ******* 

They had been in the sky for a while and decided to land on the ground for some time.

When they landed on the ground, they walked and enjoyed the natural breeze.

"Have you noticed what is going on between Samael and Maria?" Raguel asked Raphael.

Raphael looked at him with an amused expression.

"Who hasn't noticed?" Michael said as he scoffed, making everybody laugh.

"They are not discreet when they are staring at each other and Samael's face always lights up whenever Maria is in a room with him," Raphael said.

"Did you guys not notice that they were staring at each other during the movie?" he asked.

"You noticed that too?” Elena asked as she laughed. “I will be happy if they both work their things out," she said as she looked at her soulmate who was staring at her.

She could feel his affection building up and the lust in his eyes couldn’t be missed.

"Let's go home," Elena said, making everyone nod their heads. 

They all flashed their wings and headed home.

Soon, they reached the house and saw Maria and Samael kissing passionately. They didn’t seem to notice the people in the room.

Elena gripped Raguel's hand tightly out of excitement. Raguel looked at her to see the smile playing on her lips. Raphael cleared his throat making them spring up and Maria immediately got up from the seat.

"Um, when did you guys get back?" she asked, unable to meet anybody's eyes. She was blushing hard which made Elena smile.

"Well, we just got back but you guys did not seem to notice because you were quite busy," Raphael said with a smile. 

Samael just shrugged without saying anything. Elena would have loved to listen to them but right now she had something important to do. She looked at her soulmate whose eyes were scanning over her body. She wasted no time in pulling him upstairs with her and shut the door behind them.

"Well, we all know what is going to happen between them," Raphael said as he pointed in the direction of Elena's bedroom and smiled. 

"I will be outside," Michael said as he flashed his wings and left.  

Raphael laughed and sat down with Samael and Maria.

"So how long has this been going on?" Raphael asked.

"For a while now," Samael said looking at Raphael with a  smile.

"I want to hear the full gist," Raphael said with raised eyebrows, making Samael laugh.

Samael took a deep breath and Raphael rested his back.

"It started the night after we told Elena and Maria about the spell. Do you remember I told Elena I was going to keep an eye on Maria that night?" he asked Raphael who nodded his head.

"But I did not stand outside her door that night because I could hear her crying during the night. So, I went into her room to comfort her. She ended up being calm that night but I could not bring myself to leave her alone. I ended up wrapping my hands around her as she slept. It just felt right for her to be in my arms and I could not understand the reason behind it feeling right. 

"She woke up the following morning, still in my arms, and something about that awakened emotions inside of me that have been buried deep for far too long. I have never felt that way before. It only happened when I was with Julia. So, feeling something for Maria made me freak out and I left the room that morning. 

"I tried my best throughout that morning not to stare at her, but it was really difficult because I could not take my eyes off her. Every time she was around me, my heart rate sped up. I thought I was the only one feeling this new emotion until Maria approached me,"  Samael said as he shot Maria a glance and smiled at her before he continued.

"She expressed her feelings to me but she said she won't force me to feel the same. She never knew that I was having the exact same feelings for her. She tried to walk past me after she told me about her feelings but that was when I lost control of my feelings for her and I kissed her for the first time that day," Samael said as he remembered his first kiss with Maria.

He glanced back at his friend to see the smile on his face.

"I'm happy for you two," Raphael said as he walked up to them and pulled them into a hug.

"Do you think Elena would be okay with this?" Maria asked.

"I'm sure she would be okay with it,” Raphael said as he smiled at her. “I will leave you two to it," Raphael added as he excused himself.

Samael pulled Maria into his arms and kissed her softly.

"I love you," Samael said. He could not believe he got a second chance to find love again.

"I love you too," Maria said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the comfort and warmth of her Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.8K 22
**SEQUEL TO LILITH** **BACKUP POSTED ON MY ALT ACCOUNT BLACKKHEDERA2** My entire life is shrouded in lies. A month had passed since I learned about s...
12.4K 1.2K 50
Some things are stronger where they have been broken, other things shatter with the slightest pressure. Loyalty, secrets, and souls can do both, but...
7K 224 13
✺ Dark Fantasy ✺ When you have an eternity of time, there is little room for surprises. But for Ahzrael, things are about to shake his everlasting li...
20.8K 572 33
Some people are more unlucky than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of cr...