The Tamer in Wonderland

By Fuyusaki

Rei didnt expected to go to a magic College in another world. How will she and her digimon partners return to... More

Rei
How she look
Welcome to the World of Villains
The Sorting goes weird and unable to go home
New Family member
The new Dawn of the unknown World
When Zero meets the Sky...
All Road leads to Rome
The Reason to Fight
The Beginning of the End
Garden of Roses
A Lesson to learn
A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven
Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution
Let's Bake The Mont Blanc
Chapter 16
CH 17

The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'

2.1K 57 38
By Fuyusaki

In the bibliotheca, Rei sat at the ground and flipped interesting books she hasn't seen before,'Mmmh, this book focused  on researching the integration of magic with the latest technology which is usefull how to get home i hope and this one has 'how to excel in potions and sorcery, where ever is going to use as curses, poison, cure and how to use elemental magic ect'.

As Crowley sat on the chair and closed up the book he flipped through. He sighed then narrowed his gaze at her,"There really isn't anything.Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history.Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?"

She gave him the best poker expression and ignored this question.

"Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet..." Stated Crowley."There's also the possibility you're from another world."

Rei gasped and acted in panic,"I-i'm a alien?! How did this carriage transported me here!? I'm now in another world."

 Which Crowley calmed her down,"Please don't panic here and don't worry if you have something on before when you came here?Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe...?"

She sigh mentally,'I really should become a actor after this.'

 "U-umh, all i have in my bag is my camping set, my laptop,my phone, my spare clothes from my work,food supplies and my goggles." She sorted it here out except her katana as she didn't want to mention why she posses it and wearing her goggles digivice around her neck.

Crowley suspect the items and asked,"Why isn't this heavy as you carrying it in you bag and how does it fit so well?"

She replied,"I know someone in my world, they making crazy gadgets and i just bought it because i need to carrying many things in my bag." 

That and need to hide many things.

He muttured,"What a fascinating person and a world..."

'It is, except I lied about where i actually came from.' Thought Rei.

Crowley thought for a moment seeing that the girl isn't lying to him. He tells her," Unfortunately I believe this, since those items you are carrying aren't from this world. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no maddols. For I am gracious."

"Thank you very much." Rei bowed her head at the wavy black haired man.

'To be honest. I have many things i have to sell for this world currency.'

'My, what a polite child she is.' He thought,"No need to thank me for I am gracious."He told the girl.

"Hmmmm... THAT'S RIGHT!" Crowley shouted.

She and her digimons flinched, 'Mr.Crowley please don't shout at the libary even there is nobody here this is still the libary.'

"What is it?" Asked Rei to Crowley.

He looked at her, "There is an unused building on campus.It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you can clean it up, you should at least be able to sleep there.For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home.My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators.We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it."

As they were about to leave, Rei realized something she has just her spare clothes besides the boy uniform as she was wearing it and the purple robe vanished as take it off before.

"Wait a minute Mr. Crowley," She called him out as Crowley stopped in his tracks.

He turned around and frowned at her, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I know this is an all boys school but u-um I don't have any clothes besides the ones I have on, and the spare clothes in bag. Nor do I have any feminine products. It is a necessity for females after all." States Rei.

'Beside I don't wanna wear it everyday and smelling like a Raremon.' She shuddered at this thought.

Crowley thought for a moment, "I suppose your right. Though for clothes I know someone who can custom-made clothes for you. Let me just give him a quick call." He told the girl as he pulled out his phone.

"OK."Said the black haired girl.

"Hello? It's me. Ah we have a mishap during the ceremony but it's taken care of now. Or well partly..." He said on the phone while muttering the last part. "Anyways, can you come down to the library? Alright thank you." Crowley ended the call.

"He'll be coming." He told her as they waiting for the person.

---------------------------

 10 minutes have gone by

 Rei and Crowley waiting for this mysterious man to appear.

"Ah you're finally here Crewel." Crowley said standing up.

As Rei turned her head to see a tall handsome man appear. The man's hair was parted to the side with a longer section colored white while the shorter was colored black. His grey eyes narrowed and wore silver studs in his ears. Though what peaks the her attention was his clothes. As he was wearing a tuxedo that consisted of a black dress shirt, red tie and a black and white vest. He was also wearing red gloves while over his tuxedo was a thick black and white furry coat.

'Ah. He is Cruella 2.0.' Thought Rei and the digimon who has unique fur or feather's shuddered in fear, 'May this man never meet us.'

"What an adorable puppy with unique eyes!" Exclaimed the man as he approaches her.

Examining Rei closely with sparkle in his eyes, "Are we finally having a female student? I'm tired of seeing those other dirty puppies. I can finally make a female uniform!" He happily stated.

"Yes, Rei, this is Divus Crewel, an alchemy teacher at our prestigious college. Divus, this is Rei." The headmaster replied.

Rei approaches her left hand at him, "It's a pleasure to meet you mister Crewel."

'What a polite girl unlike the mutts her at this college.' He gaves her a small smile and shakes her hand, "It's the pleasure to meet you as well miss Rei and call me Master Crewel as well."

She eyebrowed at him and shruggs, "Alright master Crewel and please call me just Rei. 'Miss' makes me feel old."

The man smiled at widely. 'My, what a cute and polite child.'

Rei turned at Crowley, "Is this the man you mentioned Mr. Crowley?"

"Correct." States the headmaster and he turned at Crewel, "Rei is not going to be a student here. I just need you to make clothes for her."

"I know I overheard from the new students that walked by my classroom. I'll do it but I'm still making a uniform for her. After all, I'm not passing up this opportunity in front of me and it's a shame for her to go to this college such a waste of magic." Said Crewel.

Crowley nodded, "I'll leave you to it then. I'll be outside when you're done." He said walking out the room closing the door behind him. 

Leaving the two alone Rei looks at him as he patted her in her head. 'It feels nice. Now I wonder why my Digimons like so much that I gave them their headpatt.

The adult chuckles at her as she snapped out of it, "My, is it your first time to getting head patted?" He joked.

Rei looks at him embarrassed and shyed away from him, "Y-yes."

She was flustered.

Crewel stared at her in suprise, 'I wondering why she never get head patted. I mean she is such a polite and cute yet reckless child as the students calls...Better look her up since Dire will possible shoved his trouble at her and he's a cheapskate i know.'

'Parental figure detected!' As every Digimon thought happily after all she need this in her life.

"Well, Rei is time to measure you. So keep looking at me and stand still."Told the fashionista.

She did what he told her and stand still as the man began to measure the girl's body taking down all her measurements. Even taking it far with putting the tape around her head to know the size.

 "Excuse me Master Crewel why are you measuring my head?" asked Rei curiously.

He replied, "Oh well we don't know how long you'll be staying here so I decided to make you clothes for all the seasons. Your adorable stature is giving me many ideas on how to dress you up. Now I gotta figure out what colors suit you. From what I suspect you will always keep your goggle around your neck am I correct."

She was suprised that the man was correct that she keeps her goggle digivice always around her neck and she nodded, "How thoughtful of you Master Crewel"

Crewel told her in affection, "But of course! I do love fashion after all lil pup."

While looking through his color palette book continuously looking back at the girl.

"But aren't you surprised? I mean the Ebony carriage brought me, a teenage girl who learns she has magic with her and even though the mirror added 'mysterious power' that he never seen before." Rei asked Crewel as he closed his book then looked at her in suprise.

"What do you mean? Is this the first time today someone told that you have magic."

"Yes. In my world humans can't use magic and rely it on electricity" answered Rei as the man pinched his nose. "Are you telling me that you came from a another world."

She said, "Yes."

Crewel mumbled, "Dire, you have so much to explain..."

Rei didn't heard him and titled her head in confused.

He avoided the question and patted her head, "Don't worry about it and enjoy here as much as you can."

She pouted, "Alright."

Crewel gave a her a small smile, "Now, off you go. Dire is waiting outside for you."She nodded.

Crewel opening the door and stepping out with Rei trailed behind. Crowley looked at them, "Oh good you're done." He sighs happily as he didn't have to wait for so long. 

"Once I'm done with making them. I give it to you Rei." Said Crewel as he patted her again.

"Stop doing that please, Master Crewel!" Rei pouted at him and he chuckled.

Crowley looked suprised, 'To think she can melt Crewel so quickly. They getting along like father and daughter just fine.'

As they chatted happily Crowley coughted his throad to gather their attention and their heads turned at him with blank expression. 'Truelly like father and daughter.' "Now then its to go to the unused dorm. Shall we Rei?"

Crewel looked at him seriously, "Why do you let her live in a such devasted dorm that you haven't fixed up yet Dire?"

Rei looked between a nervously Crowley and Crewel glared at him and she sighed, "Dont worry about me Master Crewel If this dorm is run down. I'm sure I can manage it to look like a home to me."

Crewel looks at her long in her eyes and sigh in defeated, "Alright Its nothing I can do but I will check on you when i have time to do that. Now if you excuse me, I have a collection to make!" Answered Crewel before he leaves he grabbed Crowley on his shoulder and stated, "You my friend have so much to explain to me."

Crowley stared at him in fear as he leaves.

He coughs, "Now then shall we get going then?" The raven haired man asked Rei to give him a nod. As the two of them went some shopping.

---------------

After shopping for Rei's necessities, the two stood in front of a rundown building looking around the empty fields with dead trees.

"There's certainly 'charm' to this place."Said Rei.

'It's looks like a place were would Nightmare Soldiers like to live. I make sure that we make this field to a nice place for my Digimon and myself to. Maybe we should planting some seeds that we found in the WWW Continent and some of them are growing edible food such as meat field. Mmm, food for thought.'

Lalamon and Palmon cringed at the sight and discussed quietly to together how to make this garden beautiful.

"Right, right. Please come inside." He dismisses her while Rei follow behind entering the building's foyer. Only to step over a fallen old dusty coat rack stand see mold seeping through the walls, tilted table chair and a foyer cabinet with a broken door.

The two walked through the hallways seeing the rips through it then entering the lounge area. Putting the bags down on the floor Rei looked around the room seeing the dust and mold coming out from the rugs, couch and white curtains. A flipped rocking chair laying on the floor with cobwebs coming from the seat, front and back legs. Along with a coffee table with its legs sticking up in the air. A large rectangular picture frame leaning against the door. Small picture frame facing flat on the ground as it seems like it has fallen off the wall. Seeing the white mark on the poker green torn plaster. Lastly seeing more cobwebs from the fireplace.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain.I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!" Crowley shouted leaving Rei in the messy building.

"Well looks like we have to restore this house, to bad it will rain soon so I have to set this tent in my bag tomorrow." Said Rei to herself and tapped her digivice so that her digimon can go outside.

Twenty-three Digimon appeared and started to look around as Rei clapped her hands to gather there attention.

"Alright Minna, It seems your already informed that we sadly can't go back home anymore for a while we will live in this 'house'. We have to clean this up to make us homely,Lalamon and Palmon I already see that you two wanted work in the garden. I'll give you both the seeds and make sure that nobody see you both okay." Rei smiled at them as she gave them those seeds.

Lalamon and Palmon hughed at her tightly as a quick 'thanks' and both of them are going outside to make the garden flourish with strange plants that never seen in this world before.

Rei winked at them and turned around to the others, "Mmm, I guess we are divide in three groups to clean up since its faster this way.

 Me, Meicoomon, Terriermon, Impmon, White(Gatomon), Biyomon, Gaomon and Lunamon are cleaning this lounge room and the kitchen.

 Ryudamon, DORUmon, Agumon,Sigurd, Elecmon, Falcomon and Gomamon are going repairing any leaks in this house.

 Fafnir, Geo, Black,Break, Hackmon, Gabumon  and Saber please clean any those rooms so we can finally go to sleep If we are finished this task."

She also warned them, "Also make sure you guys aren't make to much noises. The headmaster will be coming sooner and a intruder. Yes the same fire cat and no you can't not chase him out, after all he plays the similar roles just like me and Meicoomon also like everyone else in this room.

 Ah, before I forget here lives three ghosts that the headmaster forget to tell us from my Clairvoyance and tell those ghosts to keep quiet about you guys and try to scare me when this cat is here."

As everyone nodded and headed to their task while Rei and the rest cleaning first the kitchen since It's always Important when They trying to cook here.

As they finished cleaning kitchen. They heard a familiar male pitched voice and the digimons pretend to be plushies.

Rei checked the lounge room.

"Hyii! It's really coming down!" The voice shrieked as it came out from behind the curtain. Revealing grey cat with blue flames in its ears.

She saw the cat and pretended to be shocked, "You again!!!"

"Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun!" Grim laughed.

'Is this a pun? Does that mean I'm good at acting or something like that'

He then smirked. "I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on.If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"

Rei kneel down at his height and asked, "Why do you want to get into this school so badly?"

"That's simple!
I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician!
I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up.
But... But..." Grim mumbled.

'No one picked me up.'

Rei finished this sentence in my mind and remembers.

"Why does everyone ignore me? Where is my mommy? Why doesn't my mommy picked me up?" 

Asked a 6 years old child who stood in a park who asked where her mommy is and everyone ignored her. The child didn't know that her mother abandoned her because she find her daughters eyes are to creepy and then month later she was transported in Digiworld.

She shaked off her memories and looked at him. Meicoomon peaked at the kitchen door and stared at her with concern.

Rei knew that her partner stared at her and she turned her head a bit, 'I'm okay.'

Meicoomon received the message but doesn't turned around.

"Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this.So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it." He answered the girl while crossing his arms.

She smiled at him in empathy, "I know what it feels like. Most of the human just are stupid to see you potential and I believe you becoming great magician just fine as you are however you have to change a bit of yourself."

Grim looked at her in suprise expression to think this human believed at him and saw her sad expression, he wonder why but it feels nice in a odd way.

Rei continued, "Say Grim how about you live with us for awhile and I forgive you for the trouble you caused."

He looked at her in wided eyes and everyone heard that and Gomamon spitted water where the leaks was and continues to drip down from the ceiling it landed on Grim. "Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" He shrieked feeling the water drip on his fur.

And it drips again.

"Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" screamed Grim.

She chuckled at him and said, "Come here, I will dry you up for you."

Grim grumbles as went to her to let him dry him up and says, "Magic should fix this leak up real quick."

She smiled down at him as she quickly dried him up. "You know magic doesn't fixed everything up and don't worry we should find a bucket since I don't know how to use magic anyway."

Grim looked at her suprise, "Eh, you don't know!"

She replied, "Yes, this is first day that someone told me I magic so, I don't know how to use it."

He snickers, "Pfft! You're useless!"

Rei poked him at his forehead, "You know It isn't nice to say that and don't laugh ok. I'm pretty strong you know."

He then remembers it shuddered, "Please don't use those eyes of yours on me again."

She smiled, "Can't promised that y'know."

He then pouted and he hears something, "My ears telling we are not alone!"

Grim growls and every Digimon are suprised at his protectivness at their Tamer maybe they go easy on him. 

Maybe.

Multiply voices can be heared and the room tempurature dropped low.

"Hihihihi.... Ihihihihi...

We haven't had a guest in so long...

I'm itching for some action.

Ihihihihi!"

"Are those ghosts...?" Asked Rei. As three ghosts apeared in the lounge. 'It's all arcording to this plan.'

The Digimons doing nothing and went quietly to their work.

"Gyaaaaaaaa!!!! g-g-g-g-ghoooooooooooootts!!!" Grim jumps out at her embrace and closed his eyes.

"The people living here got scared of us and left." Said the second ghost.

"We've been looking for more ghost pals. How about you guys?" Grinned the third ghost.

"How about no." Said Rei in her calm tone and knew those ghosts never harmed them.

"Uuu, uuuuhーー!Grim, the Great Magician, isn't scared of some ghosts!!!

Punahhh ~ ~ ~ nnn!!" He spatted fire in random direction not on the ghost.

"Where are you aiming?" snickers the first ghost.

"Over here, over here! Heeheehee!" Laughed the second ghost.

"Shoot! Stop disappearing!" Grim spatted more fire in more random directions.

Rei asked, "Why are you closing your eyes when you breath fire? You will burn down this place!"

Grim heard her and asked, "What should I do?!"

She thinks and had an idea, "You know Grim will give direction where you going to aim is that fine?"

"Anything to rid those ghosts!" Said Grim and she grinned, "Aim for the left"

As he spatted fire on the left he heard those ghostly shrieks and smirked happily, "I hit it! Alright, let's chase them all outta here!"

'Perhaps I will stay with this human after all. She feels so warm and smells like home'

Grim secretly smiles at her as she commanded him.

_______________________________

So dear reader how do like this chapter anything to comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 336 13
•TWISTED WONDERLAND X READER X KNY!MODERN• "This school students need therapy" -[Name] Trappola, who loves playing games always got into some trouble...
14.5K 247 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...
8.1K 628 12
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...
946 31 4
Suddenly getting drifted apart from her friends, Y/n teleports to a different world. "Night Raven College and the Royal Sword Academy? I'm not sure...