𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 , carl...

By GREEKTRAGEDY-

₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈... More

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
authors note (deleting later)

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

11.7K 320 187
By GREEKTRAGEDY-

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, LOVER BOY.

ੈ♡

LIZZIE HEADED OVER TO THE gallaghers early the next day, mostly because carl told her fiona took his hair out of the cornrows and she had to see that.

she took jasmine with her, because she always cried about how lizzie kept leaving her with the twins, who are like little demons.

when lizzie got inside, she saw carl getting breakfast, so she took the opportunity. 'nice hair,' the girl joked.

'shut up,' he mumbled, sitting down with his food.

ian entered the kitchen seconds later. 'slept here last night?' he asked fiona.

'yeah.' she answered. she was writing something, most likely something for sean or will's mom.

'what are you writing?' ian asked her.

'a letter to sean's ex-wife.' she said, not looking up from the paper.

'ooh. how come?' ian asked the older woman.

'ask carl.' she answered, not looking up at all.

lizzie set jasmine down in a seat and sat beside her. 'carl, why is fiona writing a letter to sean's ex-wife?' ian asked once again.

carl didn't look away from his breakfast. 'i don't want to talk about it.'

'okay, great.' ian muttered. 'i'll just stand here and drink my coffee in silence.'

lizzie's attention shifted to debbie who was walking downstairs with a suitcase in her hand. she plopped it at the bottom of the stairs and went to grab her coat.

'where are you going?' fiona asked the woman.

'to the commune with queenie.'

was lizzie going to let herself be involved with this? hell no.

'except you're not, 'cause you have school, remember?' fiona asks her sister.

'i need a supportive environment. not gonna get it here.' debbie said, throwing her coat on.

'so that's it for high school, huh? pregnant dropout at 15. well played.' fi says, making lizzie cringe. didn't fiona drop out of school?

'don't pretend you care.' debbie scoffed.

'you got to graduate, debs.' ian informed her.

'have you heard of 'unschooling'?'

lizzie tuned out after that, since she realized jasmine was begging for breakfast, but also because she didn't care. lizzie grabbed jazzy a bowl and poured her cereal.

carl shrugged, looking down back down at his cereal. 'jasmine, eat.' she told the girl.

    'you're not gonna eat?' carl asked lizzie as she set down the bowl.

     she sighed, 'no, i'm not hungry.'

     'you okay?' carl asks the girl.

     'i dunno,' she replied, tucking a few strands of hair behind her left ear. 'i'm tired, i guess. girls kept me up all night.'

     after debbie left with queenie, fiona came back into the kitchen. 'lizzie, one of the girls at work quit, you want a job?'

     'sure,' she nodded, remembering all the times her great aunt lucy let her work in her diner. 'not to brag, but i'm an amazing waitress.'

     'i'm sure you are,' fiona said, collecting her things and walking upstairs. 'i'll text you about it later.'

     'looks like we're gonna be working together.' carl said with a smile.

     that sounded fun in her head, but the blonde just rolled her eyes instead.

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE WAS WIPING DOWN TABLES at patsy's, since fi said she could start that day. when she got done, she walked into the back where carl was working.

     'everyone's getting a paycheck and i'm just working my ass off.' she complained, pulling out her phone.

     'well, i barely made enough money to pay for the bus ride here.' carl muttered.

      'i better make more than you, dishwasher.' she joked, crossing her arms.

     carl smiled and shook his head, looking at his phone.

     'your boss said you were back here.' a girl said, walking up to the door frame

     lizzie raised her eyebrows, and turned around to face the girl. is this dominique?

     'uh, what's going on? you here to eat?' carl asked her.

     she shook her head. 'mm. j-dubb told me you were working.' she explained.

is j-dubb the kids actual name? because if it is. . . i feel bad for that dude. lizzie thought to herself.

     'kid has a big mouth.' carl said.

     lizzie could hear one of the girl's calling her name from the kitchen. 'i gotta go, i'll see you when we close up.' she said to carl, moving past the girl.

     'yeah, i'll see you.' carl responded.

ੈ♡

    CARL AND DOMINIQUE KISSED!

she was so happy for them, but she was too exhausted to show it. she simply told carl congrats and shut up after that. the two barely talked on the way home, just kinda looked at each other, then to the ground, repeat.

     'i'll see you tomorrow, lover boy.' lizzie teased the boy, waving goodbye.

     'yeah, yeah, whatever.' he muttered, continuing to walk home.

     lizzie opened up the door to her house and shut it behind her. she slumped against the door, taking off her shoes and eventually her coat.

     'i'm home from work!' she yelled.

     'shh, babies are sleeping.' svetlana told her from the kitchen.

     'where're my parents?' she asked, crossing her arms.

     she looked the girl up and down,  'upstairs,'

      'why are you here?' lizzie asked, setting down her bag on the table. 'don't you have your own place?'

     kev and v came downstairs, in their robes. 'what's going on?' kev asked.

   'what's she doing here?' the blonde asked, putting my hands in her pockets.

     the three glanced at each other before veronica spoke up, 'me and svetlana are gonna get married so she doesn't get deported.'

     elizabeth blinked a couple times, trying to process. 'but you're married to my dad.' i pointed out.

     'not legally, because i'm still married to someone else,' he told his daughter, after a long silence.

     she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, her hands quickly turned to fists. 'who?'

     'no one.' v quickly said. 'he never filed for divorce.'

    the blonde frowned, crossing her arms once again. she took a deep breath, trying to calm down before asking, 'so are she and geny gonna live here?'

     'yes.' svetlana answered. 'i'm your new mommy now.'

     the girl rolled her eyes and stomped upstairs. debbie hasn't responded since she left, there's probably no signal on the commune, and she didn't want to ruin carl's mood so she had no one to rant to.

     she flopped down on the bed, angry.

     first, she had to share a room with her little sister and now this? fuck this big time.

AUTHORS NOTE
this took me so long to write but it's so fucking short
(updated)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.2K 25
She has always had a rough life, when her mom and dad died in a drive by she is forced to move in with Kevin and Veronica. She falls for a Gallagher...
38.6K 515 18
Just read it!
952K 8.8K 191
includes Carl Lip Ian Mickey
99.5K 1.4K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...