▶Summoned [Yoonmin]

By KimSeokjinsWaist

Jimin is in a terrible life situation. He's quite desperate and summons a demon for emotional support. This d... More

Introduction
Prologue
Arc 1: The Mortal Realm
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37: End of Arc 1
Bridge
Arc 2: The Afterlife
38
39
40
41
42[M]
My Promise
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 [M]
52 [M]
53[M]
Key
Teaser
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
RECAP
61
62

43

1.4K 103 79
By KimSeokjinsWaist

"YOONGI! I HAVE BAD NEWS JIMIN IS- Oh..." Kook yelled waking up the sleeping pair. Halting in the doorway. Momo smacking into his back as he caught up from behind him. 

"Leave me alone!" Yoongi muttered groggily as he pulled Jimin close. His eyes flashing gray with sloth. 

"Well I was going to say Jimin is missing but clearly the only thing he is missing is his virginity," Kook grumbled rolling his eyes. 

Momo quickly averted her eyes. "GROSS! Put your clothes on! You're both naked!" 

"Get over it, you dumb lesbian." Kook sighed. "Get up. Jin is royally pissed off." 

"When is he not royally pissed off?" Yoongi grumbled again draping his wing over Jimin to shield him from the other bickering demons. 

Jimin flexed his wings with a yawn. Sitting up and stretching, his crown of thorns hovering from its place on the bedside table and falling onto his head. Clothes materialized on his body, a black hoodie, and blue skinny jeans. 

"So... You really couldn't control yourself?" Kook asked looking at Jimin's new appearance. 

"HEY!" Yoongi snapped. "HE came to ME. Everything that happened after that door closed in confidential." Yoongi mumbled materializing his own clothes, the usual black on black on black. 

"Yeah, I'm sure he CAME to YOU," Kook told squinting his eyes. 

"He will in the future too," Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok cleared his throat making the other four leap into the air. "As much as I LOVE hearing all of you talk about your sex lives." He said with an eye roll. "I need to steal the love birds because people are waiting in Namjoon's office."

Yoongi and Jimin nodded following him out the door. Jimin taking the opportunity to intertwine their hands. 

Hoseok gave another eye roll. "This is why I sit in my house with garlic bread." And with a plume of black smoke, they were off to Namjoon's office. 

Without any time to process the new surroundings, Namjoon stood before them with a red file in his hands. Jin standing off to the side with his arms crossed. The red file had the engraving of a spider lily on it. 

Jin slammed a book on the table making Jimin jump. It was the same book from before. "Now. You remember this don't you?" Jin asked. 

Yoongi gave the book a confused look but Jimin nodded. "The one with the prophecy?" 

"The what now?" Yoongi paled. 

Jin nodded sliding the book over to Jimin. "Why don't you read it aloud? For the group." 

Jimin reached toward the book, which automatically flipped open and turned to the first page.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Oh fallen angel

Breathtaking and rare

A red spider lily sits atop your head

For it's blooming of various Colors

Will alter the fate of all

The delicate scent consumes memories of the past

Oh fallen angel

With three blue lilies beneath you

One more familiar than the others

Six white lilies above you

One which shall aid you

Two white lilies around you

One that shall sacrifice

One pink lily

An outlier from the rest

Pink is similar to red

Closer than you think

Oh fallen angel

An incarnate waits on Earth for you

Oh fallen angel

You shall change the afterlife forever

Restart the calendar

For your long red petal seek the happiness you deserve

After change has come

Let the lillies bloom again

Let blue and red mix

A sprout a new lily

Of a deep purple

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝ 

[I changed part of the prophecy because of that promise in the last chapter.]

Jimin finished reading and he was only more confused than before. "What- This is me? THIS IS NOT ME! HOLY SHIT IS THIS ME? FUCK ITS ME." 

Namjoon placed the file down pulling his cloak away to look less intimidating. "Well... I think maybe we should focus on the first part for now. Before tackling the whole thing."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Jin interrupted. "You can't be serious! This prophecy is not coming into fruition!" 

"Jin! It already has! Jimin has the spider lily! So we can help him... Or let more people die." Namjoon rubbed his temples as visions flashed through his mind. They were still dealing with the aftermath of Yoongi's outburst, and they couldn't deal with another. FROM ANYONE.

"What's the plan?" Hoseok asked rereading the prophecy.

"Get Yoongi's memories back." Namjoon hummed. 

"WAIT WHAT?" This time it was everyone in the tool that yelled. 

Namjoon let out a long exhausted sigh. "Yes. Yoongi's memories are sealed. They keep getting corrupted because Yoongi is already remembering his past life. Idealy... We get them back and it stops." 

"So how do you plan to do that?" Jin asked.

"The spider lilies. The scent can bring back memories of the dead. And if I did everything right... We should get them back." Namjoon hummed beginning to calm down. "So let's go to the mortal realm." 

"Both of them?" Hoseok asked looking over to the couple. 

Namjoon nodded to which Jin imediantly interjected. "WAIT! Take someone else with you." 

"Why?" Namjoon questioned back.

"These two? Unatended? In the mortal realm?" Jin said raising an eyebrow as Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed. "Okay you're right. Jimin... Choose an angel and they'll come with so we can get Yoongi's memories back." 

Jimin didn't need to think about the question because he knew who to bring with him. "Jonghyun!" 

"I'm okay with that." Jin said. "I'll go get him." And with a puff of white smoke and a little bit of sparkles Jin left. 

Yoongi was basically blue screening as he tried to process everything. A prophecy? With Jimin? Getting his memories back? What would he find when he remembered his life? There was a reason he chose not to keep his memories... And there was a reason they were sealed off.

What would he find in his memories of his life? 

Something had to have happened... He was a demon after all... 

"Yoongi... Let's go." Jimin hummed leaving a kiss on his cheek before they all followed Namjoon. Jimin quickly gave Jonghyun a hug. 

Yoongi paled at the sight of a forest. No headstone in sight just a blurry carving on a tree. That he couldn't make out. His eyes wouldn't let him see. A closed flower poked out of the ground.

Jimin brushed his fingers against it and it bloomed into a briliant deep blue. 

"Whenever you're ready." Namjoon hummed guestering to the flower.

Yoongi bent down in front of the flower. Was he ready? Well... He'd have to find out... Because before he knew it the scent of the flower traveled to him and he was being tugged into the first memory of his life.

Jimin sitting across from him, inhaling the sent as well. Namjoon and Jonghyun watched over the both of them that sat on the forest floor.

Whether Yoongi was ready or not he was going to remember his life. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

I'm changing the chapter mapping for the 3rd Arc and damn- this book really be going from angst to a fantasy pwp to a soft fluffy story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 25.9K 48
In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseok and only sees some of the colors he's...
963 104 32
Min Yoongi, sworn protector of his found family, suddenly finds himself falling for two of the most volatile beings in the entirety of his faction, w...
12.6K 506 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...
1.4K 113 35
Demons live in Demonata Angels live in Angelina What happens when an angel and a demon meet and sparks fly between them? Park Jimin, ??? Min Yoongi...