IM@S ALL SERIES || みんあでトップアイド...

By zahra-ara-234

'mezase top idol!!!!! ' my very first all im@s book novel after 15th Anniversary for all series all character... More

Prolog
Leader Meeting
Main Trio Meeting
765PRO ALLSTARS
Milion Stars
Cinderella Girls
SideM
Shiny Colors
Summer Training
Problem
Looking into Forest
Rush for Dome
All Smile Together
Story concept

End Spring Training

34 2 0
By zahra-ara-234

Time passed by and spring almost end. By that, all producer agree to hold a camp training for all trio leader.

All trio agree and then they will meet at the same camp that they all practice together with them all production.

But each trio got with different bus so they all will meet one by one at the camp.

Uzuki: "hah, it's been awhile we not came here."

Mio: "um, feels so nostalgic here."

Rin: "by the way, i wonder if there already idol arrive here before us."

Not long after it, another bus come and six idol come out.

Miari: "we finally here~"

Miki: "it's been awhile we not here again."

Uzuki: "ah, 765pro and Theater team."

Chihaya: "hello, you three must be from 346pro."

Rin: "haik, and we also know you all from Uzuki."

Tsubasa: "hoa, seing sea it really nice after long time."

Haruka: "i also feel nostalgic too seing this view."

Shizuka: "Haruka-san, Tsubasa, please you two get a bit serious? We here only for a week."

Miki: "maa, let we have some vacation too, Miki also ready to play at the beach."

Miari: "i wanna get hurry to get practice and have time for beach."

Uzuki: "all 765pro and Theater team really so close dane..."

Mio: "hm by the way, is only nine of us that arrive here?"

Mirai: "then let's go, probably the others already up there."

The girls then go up to the camp and hear some sound from practice room. Tsubasa and Miki so curious then looking what's that sound and saw six person that probably idol too practice them new song.

While the other girl put them thing to them room, Miki and Tsubasa hurry back and pull them to practice room.

Haruka: "Miki, Tsubasa, what's wrong?"

Miki: "gomen Haruka, but you better saw this at practice room."

Haruka confused and also the other except Tsubasa. They all at practice room, weel in front the door and saw three male idol and three more idol like them practice dance for them new song.

Haruka: "ah the trio from 315pro and 283pro, they already here before all of us."

Miki: "and those three male will practice with us?"

Mirai: "haik, we know only them three the male for this week but they also get the task to make our new song choreography."

Chihaya: "souka, they all look so serious. And those three girl like us also so practice so hard too."

Shizuka: "un, probably they want to be great since we must dance and sing together."

Mio: "this gonna great right, i can't wait to dance."

Uzuki: "desho, i also can't wait to sing together for this week."

Haruka: "and plan a surprise for the concert too."

Miki: "Miki want to make surprise too Haruka."

Miki said it with a bit loud voice. Loud enough to make them snap out from their dance practice.

Kaoru: "what's that just now voice?"

Meguru: "don't know, but I hear it from behind the door."

Tsubasa: "could be the other idol have arrive?"

Hiori: "or maybe something else?"

Teru: "i will take a look."

Mano: "i'm come too."

While Teru and Mano go to the door, the girls get panic thanks to Miki that loud enough for those hear.

They just want to go away but already late, Mano open the door follow with Teru behind her and saw nine other idols already arrive.

Teru: "oh you all here now."

Mirai: "ehehe, sorry to disturb your practice."

Mano: "ah its ok, we also just start not long."

Miki: "Haruka those two?"

Haruka: "etto they are... "

Teru: "let's introduce in side, come on."

Uzuki: "haik, sorry to interrupting."

Shizuka: "excuse us."

Mio: "we in now."

Chihaya: "sorry, excuse us."

Then they all finally gather together and doing them properly introduce. Before they all practice together.

While in first day not really good yet, most of them not in sync while dancing. but they still get sync in singing but still not good enough.

Midnight come and they all already sleep in each room, except Haruka, She still wake up and can't sleep even already midnight. In her mind only think how to make the surprise success.

Not just Haruka, the other leader also can't sleep to night even this just the first night.

The next day, they all do them usual practice like the plan from the start. Just the diffirent is them leader more serious in something after practice.

Like after few days each leader stay wake up and endup practice in night time, that's why almost every morning is hard to wake them up for morning practice together.

Until the last day they practice together, at noon they do them last practice them dance for joint concert in whole summer after today and go back seprate again for each production practice together. Their hard practice finally paid off, they all now in sync neither in dance or singing.

Until night time come, because it's was them last night together in this camp not only Haruka that can't sleep, the others leader like her, Uzuki, Mirai, Teru and Mano also can't sleep too. With that, they use this chance to think about their surprise for the concert and anything for it.

Even it's cold in time like this but the stars more beauty, make them more want to hard work for the joint concert so they can be like those stars.

Morning finally come and they finish them packing and ready to back, but before that they also left them sign like they did before and also take picture together in front them camp like usual they with each production did before it.

⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨

Saa we meet again ~~

(plak)

Haik haik, this time like reader-san just read, this full about all main trio desu...

So long... Desho.

Zaher was planning to make this into two part but i guess i can keep in one chapter

And plus I know we have two Tsubasa in one chapter so I hope reader-san can see which Tsubasa from Milion Live and Tsubasa from SideM

(Zaher can't make the different for those two in the story, but reader-san can imagine it too)

Hope it not so slopy really

(because Zaher have hard time to think this plot, even already listen each brance version of nandodemo waraou)

Yep, this chapter idea come out after all version of nandodemo waraou realised.

(and Zaher crying for it)

also, get more idea after SONG OF TOKYO, YEAH THEY FINALLY DANCE FOR NANDODEMO WARAOU

sorry to exciting ^^"

and more again, pop links finally open beta play only 2 more day, and i gonna try it too later

Jaaa see you next chapter

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.8K 44
"I would rather destroyed the thing I own than watching it someonelse take away from me" "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2K 57 26
Connla story #8. The recent harrowing events have left Connla in a coma, where she is exposed to another dream vision on purpose. This time, she live...