SideM

At the lesson room all 46 idol practice them usual song one by one until everything done for preparation, they still don't know like what the song list but at least they already prepare them stamina for it.

Producers have already asked DRAMATIC STARS and Jupiter to make choreograph the new songs for all five production, because now they are the only ones left in the lesson room because the others have already left.

And at that time too Producer came to give the new song that was finished and the formation that 346pro finish for that new song too.

Shouta: "So Producer gave us the new song and the formation concept from 345pro."

Hokuto: "those angel-chan so great too, but we can't lose."

Tsubasa: "just saw this formation, i think we can make some great dance."

Kaoru: "but are most the other production was girl."

Teru: "oh that's right, while us all male."

Touma: "hm... oh Ryo, he probably still know how girl dance image."

Hokuto: "ii ne Touma-kun."

Shouta: "hm... Touma-kun always can find the solution, even hate to admit it."

Touma: "what did you say!?"

Teru: "ahaha, well let's ask F-LAGS for it at afternoon."

"ah."

While waiting for the F-LAGS to finish in the afternoon, they at least practice their own songs to get ideas.

Even when they was practicing, Touma sometimes went out to get fresh air many times, it makes Teru start to worry about him.

When the afternoon arrived, F-LAGS came back and met DRAMATIC STARS and jupiter to discuss it.

Ryo: "girl dance image? why so sudden?"

Teru: "well you see most all of us is male and the other production is girl."

Tsubasa: "that's why we want you help us about it."

Ryo: "but why me?"

Kazuki:" because you was a girl before join here."

Daigo: "soo soo, that means you already have that experience."

Ryo: "easy to talk but i'm starting forgot how to do it."

Shouta: "daijoubu, we will help you."

Daigo: "oh, just tell us what you remember then we think of it."

Touma: "onegai Ryo."

Ryo: "wakatta, i'll do my best. For our big joint concert too."

All: "ah."

Then they all start to learn from Ryo's experience when he as a girl before. Pretty much idea and choreograph that already got, just to make something that only can do in the new song.

Since F-LAGS done helping, that unit back home and only left two unit even almost late in night.

But they decided to continue it tomorrow morning together but if there's any idea they will send to think it together.

Late at night, Touma still at the rooftop gaze the stars and think hard about something until Teru came and accidently surprise Touma.

Teru: "Touma, you there?"

Touma: "aa!? Tendou-san."

Teru: "gomen gomen, still here."

Touma: "like that. Still can't get any idea for that I think."

Teru: "about that huh, well i plan to ask the girls tomorrow but i think it will be more better if we talk about it."

Touma: "two of us? But even producer tell us to help, Drastras will lead us and we are your wings."

Teru: "until when you and Jupiter as our wing."

Touma: "eh? What's wrong about it?"

Teru: "you will find out later."

Touma: "huh fine then."

And both of them in silent for moment until Touma break it.

Touma: "Tendou-san."

Teru: "hm? Nande?"

Touma: "can you keep something for me?"

Teru: "just tell it, what is it?"

That night Teru and Touma talk about it so long until midnight.

The next morning, both DraStars and Jupiter came again to lesson room and get Teru and Touma already there first.

Others are just silent and greeting also do some warming up to think the perfect movement for them new song.

Few days passed and Mano came to 315pro to send the list by her self alone after to 346pro for the same thing.

When Mano come in she saw a lot of male idol in lesson room. Then she meet Teru in half way and talk little before give the list and heading back.

Teru just happy and look the list while also thinking them new song choreography then he meet with producer to talk about it before they tell it to others at lesson room.

Afternoon in that day, finally the list was spread to all 315pro idol and they all start to practice them song in that list for joint concert in lesson room now.

Teru: "saa minna, let's practice and do our best at Big Dome Live."

"ah."

Night come and all 315pro job and practice done for today. But when Teru want to go home, he didn't see Touma from lesson room after all going home.

Because thinking about that night so he just leave what Touma doing now for tonight and try to not worry about him for this time.

At rooftop, Touma still watching Teru walk away from production and try to calm himself from his problem from that day he tell something to Teru.

⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨

We are.... 315!!!!!

Gomen gomen

My im@s focus fransice is SideM desu!

But because this 15th anniversary Zaher start to like the other too

Yappari nee... IM@S SAIKO!!!!

By the way, after i re-read from start until now, only this one that more naration than the dialogue

But it's ok right?

And i really in hiatus mode but in this book will keep continue because this draf almost done overall

And decide to update in the morning (in my place) before online class begin

(there also alot task that i need to done!)

jaa bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋

(probably reader-san already know the last production/fransice)