Problem

Starting to enter one week before the concert day arrived, they all finally started practicing at the Dome for a whole week.

On the first day it was a bit messy training, because there was quite a lot of debate as well as small matches to find out who was the best.

But at least things ended smoothly despite the chaos throughout the practice.

Although starting to focus on practicing with all full members, sometimes during break time all the main leaders often gather to discuss things that they don't discuss with other idols.

Two days passed and five days before the day of the concert, all were at the Dome for the final practice of the day.

Everything went smoothly compared to the previous two days which was a bit chaotic in the middle of practicing.

• Two days ago during training •

"Ittai, Oi Chibi watch your step!"

"You should watch your step."

"Ha!? Do you want to fight!?"

"We're in the middle of training."

"Just little match it's okay!?"

"Please guys calm down you two!?"

"Hora Takeru, Ren, it's just a small mistake. We're going back to training now."

"I don't think we'll be practicing for a few more minutes."

"Um, I agree, many are tired anyway."

"yoo, how? My dance is cool right?"

"Cool Shiro! but I won't lose later!"

"oh! I'm waiting for our dance match next time."

"fine! just wait."

"You two can't help but make this a match?"

"I don't think it's possible to stop them at a time like this."

"yes, we also have a lot of patience to take care of this."

"Shouldn't this be the movement later?"

"It doesn't have to be this way, it shows the difference at that time."

It was almost like that for these two days. But fortunately everything is back to normal and serious this time.

Continue practicing and now over for today. Before they all back home, all main leader decide to gatter to discuss something at the park.

Haruka: "nee minna, is everything ready?"

Mirai: "all in set senpai!"

Uzuki: "can't wait for surprise."

Haruka: "Teru-san and Maho-chan not here yet?"

Uzuki: "ah, they must finish them practice little bit more, they will be here in few minuet again."

Mirai: "souka, jaa let's ask her if our importan outfit part is on the way or no?"

Haruka: "our concert outfit right?!"

Uzuki: "hurry and ask her."

Mirai: "haik, i'm gonna ask her now."

Meanwhile, Teru and Maho were on their way to the other leaders to discuss something after training with the others, but suddenly a car stopped right in front of them and was about to cross the road.

"finally I managed to find with you."

Teru: "Excuse me but who are you?"

Yuka: "Ah, sorry for my impoliteness, I'm a fashion designer for your concert, Yuka Mikaso desu."