Coming back

By Chloesinn144320

Everyone was in a peaceful time until Clary caught Jace cheating on her. She packed her thing and left that... More

Later
Their new life
The training room
The new guys
The New Guys Pt.2
Breakfast
Confused
What Next?
What next? Part 2
Jace
New Home's
The ugly truth
3 Years Later
Another 3 Years Later
Leaving
Not Again
Going Home
London
A letter
Finding Each Other
Help
Finding Each Other Part 2
Your Not Getting Away This Time
The Honeymoon Phase......
What The Hell?
Hey What Do You Think
Siblings
Going Back to New York Part 1
Going back to New York Part 2
Resorting to Childish Games
More then Kissing?
Love Bites
I'm Sorry
The Boy Is Back
Sorry
Perfect
Time
He's Back
Goodbyes
Happy
11 Years Later

Taken

20.1K 268 53
By Chloesinn144320

Clary slowly made her way down the hall ways of the institute. That she now lived in with Jace. Her mom finally gave in to them poking and prodding her. But only if they slept in different rooms which never seemed to actually happen, Clary had been waiting for Jace to come home from hunting for an hour or so. She wasn't worried that he was hurt or anything. She just wanted to see him. Because he had been slightly distancing himself from her lately. She didn't know why but she knew he would turn around. I mean come on their the soulmates. The ones made for each other. 

She passed many unoccupied rooms with nothing going on in them. When the room had no one living it them Izzy would leave it open so she knew which needed to be cleaned every so often. Which is weird cause Izzy's room is terrifying. But as Clary passed one room she noticed the door was closed. She didn't think much and started to walk away until she heard muffled moans and groans. Clary immediately thought oh god Simon and Izzy. But no.

"Oh god Jace right there." Was yelled through the door and Clary could feel her heart starting to break. Right there just from those few words. She walked slightly closer to the door and opened it.

There was Jace and a blonde in bed. Jace had his face between her legs and the blonde was spazzing out from under him. It made Clary gag. Just seeing it. She didn't notice the tears slowly running down her face as she watched her soulmate cheat on her. 

"Jace" Clary chocked out. Her breath heavy as she cried. His head shot out from between the girls legs. His his hair stuck to his head by sweat from his 'activities'. 

"No...no.. Clary I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen I'm so sorry"  Clary didn't want to hear the lame cover story. OH the I don't know what I'm doing bull shit. All the sadness she had just felt was now gone and replaced with anger. 

"Save it. How long have you been fucking this girl?" Clary asks in a mocking tone.

"Clary pleas-" 

"Jace just answer my damn question." She yelled. She looked away at the movement in the back of the room. The blonde was scrambling to find her close. As Clary looked at her she could see the runes all covering her arms and legs.  

'So she was a shadow hunter and that means she probably knew they were together.Angle! 'Clary thought 

"I-It's It's been a month." He says letting his head hang down in shame. That's when it hit her. That's way after he had distanced himself from me. It's been going on for months. He probably only did this because he doesn't love me anymore and wanted to let me go.

"Why?" Clary asks. Her voice had become hollow and broken sounding. Clary's heart was broken and it couldn't be fixed. Not by Jace's words. Nothing he could do was going to fix what he did.

"Clary....I I'm sorry" I was I not enough for him? Is that why he cheated on me. How did I even know if it was telling the truth about the girl. What if it was longer? Clary sitting there was going crazy. She didn't even believe the man she was going to marry. 

"You don't have a reason do you?" Clary spoke. Jace just stood there looking at her. Sorrow in his eyes and tears on his checks. He did have a reason. He was afraid of losing her. But I guess I'm gonna lose her now. Jace really realized what he had done. The last month was a string of sex in random places. Blow jobs and nothing but lust. 

Clary started to walk for the door but Jace grabbed her arm. He pulled her into his arms and forced his lips on hers. Clary could taste the other girl on his lips and it was disgusting. Clary pushed Jace off as hard as she could. Jace opened his eyes and looked at her. He was shocked. She had never done anything like that. 

Clary wiped her mouth and spoke at him. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME. AND DON'T TRY AND FOLLOW ME. JUST STAY HER AND FUCK THAT GIRL!" She spat and walked out the door. 

As soon as the door shut behind her she ran. Ran as fast as her feet could take her. She ran past all the doors she had past a little before and right to her room. Where she slammed the door behind her. All the lights were off. Which was pretty weird. She went to turn her lamp on but someone else did first. 

There he was sitting on Clary's bed. Her brother. In all his 'glory' is ivory hair black eyes in regular clothes. sitting there. He looked as if he had been crying. Which is impossible right? He's a demon. 

"Sebastian" Clary spoke. Her voice cracking. In Sebastian's mind she looked so sad and looked broken. 

"Clary what did he do to you?" He asked getting off her bed and pulling her close to his body. His arms around her. She didn't do anything just cried. She didn't care about the things he had done. The people he had killed. All she needed was a shoulder to cry on. 

"Clary leave with me. I have all your things packed. All you need to do is write a note." 

"He cheated on me. With some blonde." Clary said letting more tears slip.

"Clary please hurry." He handed her the piece of paper and pen and she began to write. 

After a few minutes Clary looked up at her brother and nodded her head. He understood and grabbed her bag from the bed and brought it with him to the wall where he took a stele out of his pocket and drew a portal rune. And with one more look back they were gone.  

Hours later Izzy walked to Clary's room to ask her about dinner and as she walked in she noticed all of the missing paintings and books that are usually scattered around the room.  She walked around Clary's room for a second but quickly noticed the paper on the bed. Izzy picked it up and read.

'I'm sorry. I can't stay anymore. Jace isn't the man I believe he was. I gave him my heart and all love. But it wasn't enough. I'll miss you all. please tell my mom and Luke I love them. Please don't try and find me. I love you guys.

Sincerely Clary and Sebastian 

Izzy let out a wale of sorrow. And fell to the bed. She couldn't help but cry. She loved Clary like a sister after everything the group went through it's no wonder Izzy and Clary were so close.

Izzy layed on the bad and cried for a long time before she fell asleep 

She was out for a long time before someone came looking and of course it was Jace. Jace had been waiting in his room. Trying to let Clary cool off before he went and talked to her. 

As Jace walked in he could feel the emptiness of the room.  He looked over at the bed and there was Izzy passed out with Clary's note text to her

Jace picked it up and started to read. The words on the page stated to crush Jace. What had he done. Why would he do this to them. He loves Clary but he was to stupid to know she wasn't going to leave. She loves him. Loved him. She's really gone. And with Sebastian!

Jace started to sob. Not being able to hold back to sorrow. He had just lost the best part of him. Because of what? Some stupid hook ups? 

Izzy started to stir next to him. He turned around to see her rubbing her eyes and looking at him.

"What did you do?" She yelled. Jace was shocked. He really didn't expect that type of thing from Izzy. Sure she can be mean and she doesn't always know what she's saying. She really did love Jace but But Izzy really did know he wasn't always the smartest. And she knew it was a matter of time before he fucked everything up. 

"You cheated on her didn't you. I knew you were going to fuck it up. She was perfect for you. She was perfect for the family. Oh god. Simon is gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you!" Izzy was on top of him before Jace knew what was happening. her fists were coming down on his checks quickly.  He couldn't do anything but take what he was getting. 

Maybe a minute or so after Izzy was attacking Jace Alec came running in and pulled her off. 

"Izzy calm down what's wrong? What did he do?" Alec talked over Jace's groaning. 

"He cheated on her. She's gone. And Sebastian has her all because of fucking him." Izzy yelled.

Alec looked over at Jace. He had curled up into a ball on the bed and stated to cry his eyes out. 

"I'm sorry" He mumbled under her breath.

"Jace what did you do. Oh my god." 

No matter what Alec and Izzy tried. They couldn't get Jace to stop crying. Because he knew. He knew that he had lost the best thing that had ever happened to him. 

Okay so here is the deal. I was really board one day and thought the first chapter is really bad. So I changed it up. Added a few things took out a few. I won't be updating all of the chapters but I might do a few. If you think a cretin one needs to be changed then comment and tell me which one. And please tell me which one is your favorite chapter is and tell me what you want to see changed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 104 42
Shitty start, gets better, gimme a shot plz. After Jace cheats on Clary with Kaelie, Clary goes running away to see Simon who helps her get over this...
47.7K 814 21
Jace cheated on Clary on there anniversary. 4 years later Clary is now the best female shawdowhunter of her generation. But when her brother resurfac...
4.6K 135 17
Clary and Jace have been going out for 2 years when she walks in on him making out with another girl. She wants to be mad at Sasha, but maybe she doe...
19.9K 515 32
Basically the TMI characters in a mundane world. All rights go to the talented CASSANDRA CLARE. Please keep in mind this is fan fiction so it isn't a...