𝑀𝑦 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝐡𝑒𝑠𝑑...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Two (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Three (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Five (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 11 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 16 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 18 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 24 x
chapter 25 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

Four (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)

7.4K 95 35
By xxLia_rosexx

Song

Heather~ conan grey

'Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty'

*

It was Saturday morning and I sat in my room listening to music. I had no plans like most weekends and I had no intention of doing anything.

"stop listening to your sepressing ass music and do something with your life will you" jack shouted from the other side of my closed bedroom door.

I rolled my eyes and got up and opend the door to speak to him.

"oh yeah and what are you doing that's so preductive at half 10 on a Saturday morning"

"as a matter of a fact I am. I'm on xbox with my friends" he replied making me laugh.

I pushed past him saying "oh yeah because that's preductive" as I walked down the stairs.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and decided on an apple as I wasn't that hungry.

I returned back to my bedroom and got stated on the homework I'd been putting off for days when i got a text.

I was pleasntly suprised to see Abe's name on the screen as i unlocked it to see what it said.

Abe: you me at my parents beach house today till monday?

Bailey: i want to but what do i say to my mum and dad they're going to ask questions if i tell the truth.

Abe: come on bee say your going with Ally or something they wont ask anything then.

Bailey: i dont even think i have a swimsuit that isn't from when i was 9. I've changed since then.

Abe: well i'll talke you to the mall to get some on the way. pleaseee

Bailey: ok ok pick me up in an hour.

I quickly rushed around my room, throwing variations of clothing into my pink suitcase. My room looked like a bomb had hit it by the time I found everything I needed.

After appearing to be finished I took a deep breath and crossed my fingers before going downstairs to ask my parents if i could go.

Finally they agreed after an argument threatened to take place about them being too over protective, but in the end they settled on letting me go because they knew Ally would look after me...little did they know.

Oh well what they don't know won't hurt them i guess.

I'm should probably call Ally once i leave to fill her in so she will cover for me, she's the best friend ever i swear.

I grabbed my suitcase and lugged it down the stairs, i more than likely severely over packed but who cares you never know what might happen.

Abe picked me up from outside the house and i hoped no one would notice or check that it isn't Ally's car that i'm getting into.

My heat pounded out of my chest as i walked down my drive to his car, feeling his eyes on my body burned making me feel hot like every inch of me that he took in was on fire.

The kind of fire that itched and this was an itch that i couldn't help but scratch.

Abe got out of his car and took my suitcase off me to put into the car. "glad you could make it" he said as the corner of his mouth raised into a smile that he tried to conceal.

"your lucky to have my presence on such short notice, i wouldn't get ready that fast for Ally! count yourself as lucky sir"

I got into his now familiar car like i'd done it a thousand times before, he got in also sitting next to me before closing the door sheltering us from the outside world.

We began our drive to the mall listening to his playlist which was surprisingly very similar to mine.

"your playlist is great, we listen to the same music" i broke the silence due to it being thick and heavy on my chest.

"no way that's cool, not many people listen to this stuff anymore. Maybe we're soulmates" He said referring to the seemingly outdated 2000s rock music.

Excuse me did he just say soulmates and we in the same sentence? Pft me having a soulmate who am i kidding.

We got to the mall and went inside, i loved the mall and hated it at the same time for various reasons. I knew i'd be okay with him though.

We found ourselves in a new shop that was perfect for what i needed, they sold everything summery that you could imagine. From shoes to dresses to bikinis you name it.

I had no idea where to start with the swimsuits, i mean who am i kidding i haven't worn one since the painful swimming lessons at primary school.

"Bee you look like a lost puppy" He said chuckling at me.

I shook my head to attempt to clear it before i looked through the racks of bikinis. I decided on a dark green one that crosses at the back, a white one with blue butterflies on it, and a white and grey marble one with a halter top.

"I think you should try this one" He held up a red one piece that only connected the bottoms to the top with two, inch thick pieces of fabric, that would cross across the stomach.

I looked at him, not knowing what to say before taking it from him and adding it to the pile of swimsuits and some dresses that i had in my arms.

"only because it's you" He smirked and rose his eyebrows before wiping it off his face by stroking his thumb across his bottom lip.

"let me carry those for you" He took the clothes and swimsuits from me and carried them as we walked to the changing rooms.

After putting on the black bikini i decided i hated the style of it and my body in it. Maybe it was more likely me that was the problem, not the bikini.

I stared at myself in the for a good 5 minuets twisting and turning my body into different angles, attempting to find an angle where it made me look thinner and more curvy like the girls in the magazines. God i couldn't wear this, Abe would never like me if he knew this was how i really looked under my normal clothes that hid me more than i realised until now.

I slid to the floor feeling defeated by my thoughts, even by the ones i couldn't control. My eyes burned as the tears threatened to fall down my face. Curling my body into a ball, with my knees to my chest the thoughts slowly took over my mind making it impossible to escape.

*ABE'S POV*

I had been waiting for Bailey for a while now, how long does it take to try on some clothes? I began to worry something was wrong.

"Bee? You good? You've been a while"

My heartbeat increased as i got no answer. I couldn't take it anymore

"Bailey can I come in?" I asked not wanting to barge in and intrude if she was busy. She sniffed a quiet "yeah" before I pulled back the curtain just enough for me to slip inside without anyone else seeing her.

My heart sunk to my stomach seeing her like that, eyes red and puffy from the tears. She looked so fragile causing me to feel like I needed to protect her.

"Shit Bee what's the matter baby? Who do I need to kill"

She sat with her back to the mirror holding her legs to her chest with her face bueried between her knees. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

"what happend baby?" I asked calmly as I pulled the curtain closed and sat down next to her. I pulled her into my lap and held her there, brushing my fingers through her hair and getting out the small tangles that had worked themselves into it.

"I'm disgusting" She half whispered, half sobbed. "No baby your beautiful" I pulled her even closer into me while still being careful to not crush her small frame.

"Look at me" I lifted her chin up, turning her slightly so she was facing me. "your the most beautiful girl i've ever seen darling. Okay?"

"okay" She whispered back to me before wrapping her arms around my neck and shoving her head into the crook of my neck.

God I could hold her like this forever.

*BAILEYS POV*

After I relaxed and the crying had passed, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror once again. I felt Abes eyes on my body leaving it hot where they went once again.

"You don't see what I see do you"

"You are so gorgous that other girls whish they looked like you. Your a fighter and your scars and stretch marks show that. They don't control your worth baby, they tell your story and show how strong you are"

He stood up and came towards me, putting his hand behind my head. "Can i kiss you right now?" He asked, he didn't need to my lips were already coming towards his.

The "one time kiss" at the bowling alley wasn't just a one time thing.

Something really was going on between us.

Wasn't it?

________________________________

Hello everyone! i hope you are enjoying this so far.

Please please please comment what you think it would mean the world to me.

-love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
565K 10.7K 36
Ruth has a past, like all children who grow up in the mafia. Perhaps this is what makes them so similar; the neglect, the abuse, it's what intertwine...
102 3 7
""what you don't now won't kill ya right???""He says with a face thatk suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...