The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

Hat Trick

2K 55 3
By danysdefender

Emma walked into the station not expecting to see Henry sitting on one of the chairs reading his book next to Anna who was yet again reading Alice in Wonderland.

She was confused as she said, "Henry, what are you doing here?"

"I came to congratulate you." That made Anna turn to face not hearing what she expected to hear.

Emma looked at Anna, who shrugged, and then back to Henry, saying, "For what?"

"Your genius plan," Henry said with a cheeky grin.

Anna raised her eyes in confusion, Henry normally told her everything to do with operation Cobra but even she had no idea what he was talking about.

"And what plan's that, Henry?" Mr Gold asked the question that Anna and Emma were too confused to ask.

Henry looked at Mr Gold in confusion and then looked down into his lap, not saying a word.

Anna's eyebrows rose as Mr Gold nodded in understanding and moved into the room where the cells were.

"Sorry, I thought Mr Gold was in on it now that he's Ms. Blanchard's lawyer." Henry stated

Anna spoke up saying, "In on what?"

"The escape plan,"

That made Emma and Anna's faces pale as they looked at each other. Then they all heard Mr Gold say, "Sheriff, Anna, could you join me in here please?"

Emma shared a look with Anna and they both ran into the room, with Henry following Anna.

Anna quickly put her hand over her mouth as she saw the empty cell.

Henry stood beside Anna as she stood beside Emma.

Mr Gold stood in front of them all, "She's gone."

"Henry what did you do?" Emma asked as she headed towards the wide open cell

Henry held up his hands as he said, "Nothing. She was gone when I got here."

"I didn't even think to check, I didn't think we were allowed." Anna said cursing herself for actually following the rules for once.

"Her arraignment's tomorrow, if she's not there-"

Mr Gold was cut off by Emma, who said "- She's a fugitive. It doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not, she's screwed." Emma turned around to face the other people in the room. "I have to go find her before someone notices she's missing."

"You mean Regina?" Anna corrected.

Emma simply said, "Her arraignment's at eight AM, so she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory."

"You have until eight AM then." Mr Gold said

Henry who stood in front of Mr Gold said, "But what about me? How can I help?"

Emma walked towards Henry saying, "Go home."

"Emma if she leaves Storybrooke-"

Emma cut him off saying, "Not now Henry come on, Anna your coming with me."

Anna ushered Henry out of the door as Emma stayed back to talk to Mr Gold.

. . . .

After Emma and Anna had dropped Henry home, they decided to start looking in the back roads, near the woods, when Emma looked into the woods, but Anna saw a figure of a person on the side of the road,

"Emma!" Anna yelled swerving the steering wheel to avoid hitting the man, who looked oddly familiar, who ended up rolling down the hill.

"Stay in the car just in case we need to take him to the hospital or something I don't want you falling down the hill too." Emma said,

Anna opened her mouth to protest but instead she shut her mouth and nodded moving over to the drivers seat as Emma ran over to the edge of the hill, helping the man up.

She rolled down her window to hear, "I'm Jefferson,"

Anna quickly rolled up the window and smiled.

. . . .

Anna drove up to house 316 not saying a word to Jefferson, she wasn't sure if he knew who he was yet, not like Jamie who she knew immediately, but no one could be sure of anything with the Hatter.

"Wow, this is your house, looks more like a hotel, you must have a huge family." Emma said stepping out of the car

"No, it's just me." Jefferson said limping up the stairs to his house, Emma looked over to Anna who shrugged and she ran up to him grabbing his arm and helping him up, whilst Anna turned the engine off and walked up behind them.

. . . .

Emma was leaning against the wall sighing whilst Anna was sitting on the couch, "Emma will you please sit down you are making me nervous." Anna said, whilst Jefferson walked in setting a tea tray down on the coffee table,

"I thought you might want to warm up for your search it's cold out there."

"That is kind of you, but I think we should get back to it, right Anna?"

"Yeah, it is kind of you though" Anna said standing up from the couch smiling at the tea tray.

"I know," He said handing them both tea cups anyway, "That's why I brought this." He said pulling out a map, "I'm a bot of an amateur cartographer mapping the area is a hobby."

He laid the map out across the piano as Anna took a sip of her tea and walking over to the map.

"Well, route six runs the boundary of the forest- "

Emma got cut off by Anna saying, "So if we just follow that, we should..." Anna stopped falling against the piano she looked over and saw that Emma had done the exact same.

"Is something wrong?" Jefferson said placing his hand on Anna's back, he leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Ella?"

"Y...Yeah." Anna said before she passed out in Jefferson's arms, who laid her down onto the couch. Seeing what had happened to Anna, Emma said,

"Who are you?" Before also passing out onto the couch.

. . . .

"I don't know what you think you're doing but if you hurt my friend I swear I'll make you regret it." Anna heard as she saw Emma walk in with a gun to her back.

"Really? a gun is that necessary?" Anna asked standing up from the chair she was sitting on, Emma span around immediately, running over Anna and hugging her.

"Anna are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine, Me, I was never in any danger, he wouldn't hurt me but as soon as I found out what he wanted from you, I had to help...it would help me...no save me too."

"Hurt her? I'm saving her life." Jefferson said, making Emma spin around and Anna sit back in her chair.

"How do you figure that, and how do you know Anna?"

"Don't play stupid we all know what happens when people leave Storybrooke and let's just say I knew... Ella in another world." Jefferson said walking towards Emma as she kept walking backwards

"What are you talking about?"

"The curse."

Emma suddenly stopped and said, "What curse?"

"The one keeping us all trapped all except you." Anna said as Jefferson threw his gun to her and she caught it effortlessly.

"Have you been reading Henry's book?" Emma said looking up at Jefferson.

"Henry? You mean the Queen's father?"

"Son, love, the queens son." Anna said putting the gun in the back of her trousers as she stood up and walked over to them both. "I'd love to stay and chat but I'm going to check on Mary Margaret." And with that Anna walked out of the room leaving Emma and Jefferson alone to talk.

. . . .

"You believe?" Jefferson said as Anna walked back through the door making them both turn their heads.

" If what you say is true that woman in the other room is my mother and Anna is my sister-"

Emma was cut off by Anna saying, "Not your sister, never."

"And I want to believe that more than anything in the world, so maybe you're right, maybe I need to open myself up more, maybe if I want magic I have to start believing."

"So..So you're going to help us?" Anna said looking over at the pair

"You can get it to work?"

"I can try." Emma said with a smile but before Jefferson had a chance to register what was happening Emma grabbed the telescope and hit him round the head with it resulting with him unconscious on the floor.

"Emma!" Anna said holding her hands up as Emma was pointing the telescope at her

"Are you helping him?"

"No of course not, I... I had to act so he wouldn't shoot any of us and so you would believe what he was saying.." Anna said realising that Emma would never remember so she had to act like Anna Heart again. Shame.

Emma looked down at Jefferson noticing something on his neck then looked at Anna and said, "You two, have the same scar around your neck."

"Off with her head!" Anna said with a slight smile,

"Come on let's get Mary Margaret. Anna said as Emma grabbed the gun and they ran down the hallway to where Mary Margaret was. Emma ran towards her and said,

"We're going to get you out of here, you're going to be okay he can't hurt you anymore-".

"Emma look out!" Anna yelled as Jefferson came running into her and knocking them both onto the floor, sending the chair that had Mary Margaret in toppling over.

Anna limped over to the chair un- binding Mary Margaret as Emma and Jefferson were fighting on the other side of the room, until it suddenly stopped, Anna looked up and saw Jefferson pointing the gun at Emma, who was cornered.

"Jefferson" Anna said walking round so he could see her, He turned his head to look at her, but moved his head so Emma could see his scar and he said,

"Off with his head." Anna nodded not realising that Mary Margaret had pulled out a croquet bat hit him over the back with it, he stumbled over to the window and Mary Margaret kicked him in the stomach sending him flying out of the window.

Anna drew a deep breath covering her mouth with her hand over her mouth and quickly limped/ran over to the window, but instead of there being a dead body on the floor there was just a hat and Anna smiled knowing what had happened to her friend.

Emma got the hat to work.

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 7
All of his life, 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
22K 381 17
This story is based off the TV show Once Upon a Time. Its alittle different from the show, but it will have all the characters. Such as: Emma Swan, K...
18.8K 466 47
Henrietta Wilma "Indiana" (Indy) Jones craves adventure and seeks it out as often as she can. But one adventure takes her far beyond her wildest ima...