The Bodyguard (Jeongmin Fanfi...

By jeongminlove

He didn't know she's a woman. More

YOO KYUNG-WAN
YOO JEONGYEON
THE CAMP
THE FAMILY TREE
THE PALACE
THE PRINCE
THE FIRST DAY
THE ACT
FIRST KISS
DUAL PERSONALITY
THE KEY
THE SUSPICION
SOULMATE?
BAD BOY
DOPPLEGANGER?
THE FLASHBACK
THE ROMANTIC
THE GENTLE PRINCE
ONE SPECIAL NIGHT
THE GIRL
THE (fake) BOYFRIEND
GETTING REAL
WITHOUT A WARNING
SURPRISE
THE FORTUNATE ESCAPE
THE ENCOUNTER
I'D RATHER LEAVE WHILE I'M IN LOVE
CHAPTER 29
FIN

CHAT MATE

1.2K 93 19
By jeongminlove

Jeongyeon arrived at her home around two in the morning. It was peaceful, no media, no bystanders, no intruders, no one but she was shocked when there's no one too inside their house. 'Where are they?' she asked herself as nervousness and worry fills her soul. "Omma! Kyung! Where are you?" she calls out but no one was appearing or responding. She immediately went to Kyungwan's room and found his phone underneath his bed. Jeongyeon then messaged him on his messenger.

"Yah! Where are you? I am here at home. The Prince allowed me to take a one week leave."

She was waiting for a reply while lying on her twin's bed until she fell asleep. She was tired. Tired of acting, tired of dealing with the Prince and tired of worrying.

The sun rays hit her eyes awaking her. She then heard a beep on her phone. It's a message from an unknown number.

"You're at home? Why did you take a leave?"

Jeongyeon knows, it's her twin.

"You left your phone. Who's number is this? They are suspecting me and I need to attend our Junior's Ball. Kyung, I topped the finals."

"Aigoo! When it comes to partying you're always on the go."

"Aish, just be happy for me. I'll be receiving my certificate on the ball. Besides I need to breathe. I was culture shock in the Palace. Anyway where are you? You're so busy scolding me while you haven't explained why there's no one home. Where's Omma?"

"We are in Jin's place. Don't worry about Omma, she's fine. I reprimanded her. I am sure you already know about her interview."

"Yeah, I heard. When are you coming back here?"

"When there's no media or intruders. We had a hard time escaping awhile ago. But suddenly, when the clock struck at 7PM last night, people were gone. They just disappeared in an instant. I don't know what happened."

"Arasseo, just stay there for awhile. I'm going to take care of things here."

"Don't go outside."

"Yes, I will ask Jihyo for her help."

"Please take care.

"You too. Tell Omma that I miss her so much."

"Arasseo."

On that note, Jeongyeon contacted Jihyo and her friend showed up after about fifteen minutes. She's really a friend that you can rely on anytime.

"What happened to your hair?" the first reaction of Jihyo when she saw Jeongyeon.

She haven't told anyone from her friends that she's been pretending as her twin. She wasn't planning to but she has no choice, she needs someone trustworthy to help her. Jihyo has been her friend since high school and out of all her friends, she and Mina were the only ones who can keep secrets. Jihyo though cannot lie to Kyungwan.

"Where's your Omma? How's Kyung? I've been dialing him about you but he was not responding."

"Chill. I'll explain everything."

Jeongyeon then told her about her mission, about Kyungwan, about the Prince, the Palace, everything that happened to her except about last night. Her friend was in awe of listening to those information.

"I am speechless," Jihyo sighs deeply.

"But after this week, I need to continue my mission. Kyung has three months for the theraphy."

"So we'll be seeing you next in the next semester?"

"Right."

"You must have a hard time," Jihyo pats Jeongyeon.

"It was really hard."

"So it's really true that the Prince is rude."

"Yes and so touchy," she unexpectedly muttered. Once she realized that she spilled that forbidden word, she covered her mouth.

Jihyo furrows her eyes at her, "What do you mean touchy?"

"Just... just touchy..."

"So he touched you?" Jihyo asked intriguingly.

Jeongyeon swallowed deep. "That's not important anymore. Jihyo, I badly need your help. I will be attending the ball. Help me." She smoothly changed the topic and Jihyo didn't notice.

"Arasseo, if you're planning to attend the ball, they cannot see you like that or else they'll ask more."

"Yeah. I am planning to contact Momo for hair extension service."

Jihyo nodded.

"Can you buy me goods? For sure the media is out there.." Jeongyeon asked with hopeful eyes.

"Media? There's no media anymore."

"Huh?"

"I heard the news that the Prince filed for a TRO against the media and intruders. I guess, your Master is not that rude after all."

"Jjinja?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean that you're safe to go around. So I will still help you," Jihyo assured her and Jeongyeon was so touched giving her a tight genuine embrace.

- - - -

Jihyo left Jeongyeon to buy goods for her. She decided to take a bath and Jimin's face suddenly flashed on her mind. She remembers his eyes and those plump lips. "Why am I thinking about you?" She wanted to be angry at him because what he did to her was just too much but there's something in her that prevents from feeling that anger. Frankly, she wanted to feel it again.
She closed her eyes and recalled how he cupped her there, in between her legs. She blushed just by imagining it. Jeongyeon lets out a gasp... thinking, "What if I didn't stop him? What if I surrendered myself? What would I feel? How would it feel if he inserted his... what am thinking? I should stop this."

She felt horny and as she looks at her naked body in front of the mirror she can't help it, she imagined him there touching her.

She never felt that way before and she is also surprised to herself for feeling this way. "Stop your dirty delusion Jeongyeon! Don't crave for sex! It can wait with the right man! The Prince isn't the right man for you!"

*** author coughs, sorry for the conservative readers***

She suddenly wonders if he remembers what happened, she hopes not because she will be doomed.

- - - -

Jihyo was preparing lunch when she heard Jeongyeon cursing from the living room. She immediately ran to her and Jeongyeon was shaking as she hands her her phone, "He is the Prince!"

Jihyo furrows at Jeong's phone and reads the ig message.

"I thought it was a poser!"

"Huh? Do you really think this is your Master?"

"Um yeah. I said I was in the Philippines thru Kyung and also I informed him that I rushed in coming back for my Omma. That's him. It's really him! What do you think should I do?"

Jihyo shrugs, "I don't know. Block him?"

"I don't think I should do that."

"Then accept him."

"Neither."

"Aigoo, just ignore it. Just relax there and wait for Momo. For sure she's on her way," Jihyo said handing back her phone.

Jeongyeon sat back on the chair still staring at the message.

"It's the first time that you trembled after reading a DM. It's so not you Jeong," Jihyo teased as she walks back to the kitchen.

The latter heard her but she wasn't on her normal state at the moment to react. Her mind was blank. "Ottoke?"

Momo then arrived with her things.

"There you are! How are you Master's girlfriend?" the stylist teased with an intriguing smile. Jeongyeon frowned at her.

"So the girlfriend is not in a good mood. Where's Jihyo?"

"In the kitchen..." Jeongyeon answered with her dead tone.

Momo went to the kitchen and greeted Jihyo. "Eat first before you fix her. She's still in shock. You won't be able to talk to her properly."

"Waeyo?" the artist asked curiously.

"Her boyfriend messaged her," Jihyo purposely made her voice so loud so that Jeong can hear her but still no reaction from her.

"See?" Jihyo continued, "She's out of her league."

"Arasseo."

The two talked about how the fake girlfriend show happened. Momo told Jihyo how funny it was to see Jeongyeon acting as a man. "I should give her a daesang for her great performance. It was really believable," the stylist giggles along with Jihyo who's still in disbelief of Jeongyeon's mission.

The subject of the conversation suddenly appears telling them, "I will keep myself busy, right Jihyo? That's what I am going to do. I have a week to rest and so I should not think about the Palace."

Momo and Jihyo looked at her with their confused faces like they're looking at a crazy person.

"Right? I should not think of Jimin. I should not think of him."

Jihyo nodded her head so slowly and in an exaggerated way, she looks at Momo while saying, "Ahhhhh, she's thinking about her boyfriend."

"Jeez, how many times do I have to tell you that it isn't real?" Jeongyeon frowned at her while raising her voice.

"I know, I know, chill. I was just teasing you," Jihyo walked to her and pushed her from the back, "You're right, you must not think of him. Divert your attention to the food 'cause it's now ready to serve." She made Jeongyeon sit on the chair while Momo was just smiling at them.

Jihyo organized the dish on their front. She sat and looked at Jeongyeon then mouthed at Momo, "She's still thinking about him."

The stylist nodded looking at Jeongyeon who's blankly staring at her plate of food. Jihyo snapped at her, "What's happening to you? Tell us, what's really bothering you? What did the Prince do to you? Did he hurt you?"

Momo signed her to stop asking questions, "You don't have to ask her. I am telling you, the Prince is really rude in person."

Jeongyeon took a deep breath mumbling, "Momo is right."

Jihyo heaved a sigh getting so serious, "If that's the case then, you are right, you should not think about him. You are home Jeongyeon. Remember you just topped the finals and you're going to attend the ball. I'll drive you to Yeri's studio. You'll practice for the presentation so that you won't think about him. We'll get you so busy. You'll write your speech. We will celebrate your comeback."

Jeongyeon then smiled nodding, feeling motivated by her friend's words.

"Will it be alright with you?" Jihyo asked smiling back at her.

"Thank you Jihyo," Jeongyeon said sincerely.

- - - -

Meanwhile, Jimin is in his room trying to recall what happened. The food which was delivered by Jinyoung is still untouched. "Ugh, how did I get this cut?" he carefully touched the wound on his forehead. "What happened?"

He is getting irritated because he can't remember anything. He wanted to ask Kyung but he still feels awkward towards him. Another thing that annoys him is Jeongyeon not accepting and not answering his DM. He created his Instagram just for her. He even liked every post of her. He's been staring at his phone waiting for her reply.

"She must be thankful that a Prince like me is messaging her!"

He then took a photo of him just to prove to her that he is really the Prince of Busan.

With that, Jeongyeon choked what she was chewing.

She clicked the photo confirming that it's really him.

"What the f*ck," she muttered surprised.

"Shoosh, don't curse at your food," Jihyo said.

"I'm not cursing at the food, look..." Jeongyeon showed the message to her two friends.

Momo laughed and Jihyo wheezed.

"He is desperate. You should accept it," Jihyo suggested.

"No way. I don't want to be bothered by him. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of me accepting him just because he is my brother's boss."

"What if he really fires Kyung?" Jihyo asked her.

Jeongyeon paused...

Momo zoomed in the picture, "What happened to his forehead? There's a cut."

"He deserves it," Jeongyeon muttered.

"What do you mean? Did you... do it?"

"I don't want to elaborate what happened but he really deserves it."

Momo clapped her hands proudly, "I really salute you."

"So, what's the plan?" Jihyo asked.

"For Kyung..." Jeongyeon then clicked...

(***watch the gif***)

Jimin in Busan flinched when he saw that Jeongyeon finally accepted his DM... looking at the word 'seen' made him feel so happy.

He smiled widely like some kind of a freak when your crush accepted your friend request. "She isn't my crush but why am I feeling like this?" he touched his chest sensing his fast heartbeats.

Now he is having a dilemma on what to say to her next. His mind is going blank because of happiness.

"Should I say thank you?" he asked himself. "Yeah, I should."

He excitedly types....

Jeongyeon then saw a notification.

"Should I reply?" she asked the two.

"It's up to you," Jihyo said.

"No. Let him wait..." Momo advised and winked at her. "You should play hard to get."

Jimin suddenly had that appetite to eat so he started savoring his food. He was eagerly waiting for her reply until he finished his meal... but still no message from her... "She's active. The f*ck, is she playing on me?"

He knows he's a stranger for her but the fact that she accepted his message, Jimin felt that she should somehow respond especially that he is not just some ordinary person out there. He's a VIP, for goodness sake, he is the Prince of Busan!

- - - -

The day went on for Jeongyeon. Momo put a medium length hair extension on her. It's not that long, it's not that short but still she looks so stunning.

Like what Jihyo said, she accompanied Jeongyeon to Yeri's studio. All the members of the dance troupe were surprised to see her. She was asked about the Prince and she just told them that he's just a friend. *coughs* Still no one believed her. Anyway, they went on rehearsing first few steps for their presentation. Jeongyeon was enjoying it. She missed dancing... then she remembered the Prince... how he moves with grace as she watched him back in Young Ae Youth Club. She was very amazed by him really. A smile escaped from her lips.

Someone then snapped at her sight, "Seems like you're mind is so far away Unnie..."

Jeongyeon went back to her senses, "Oh Mina, I was just. I don't know what's happening to me."

"I'm here to listen," Mina gave her a closed smile.

"Laters," Jeong told her and drank a bottle of water.

Mina nodded as a response.

- - - -

After the rehearsal, Mina and Jeongyeon decided to go to their favorite restaurant but to their surprise, the media was there.

"How did they know?" Mina asked.

"I don't know. Let's just go," Jeongyeon then pulled her friend ignoring the flashes till they successfully reach their spot at the restaurant.

"You're now a celebrity Unnie," Mina said as they sat on their chairs.

"I don't like the attention though."

"I know right. It's kind of stressful."

The two ordered their choice of food and Jeongyeon began to talk about everything, every single thing, even what happened last night. She didn't tell Jihyo about it 'cause she knows she'll tease her or worse, she'll be the one filing a lawsuit against the Prince. In Mina's case, this girl is demure and would prettily come up with a good advice in a calm way. Jeongyeon is also assured that she won't tease her.

"He really... did that?" Mina was shocked keeping the volume of her voice down.

"But I don't know. I really really want to be angry at him but I can't and I don't know. His face usually flashes on my mind."

Her friend then smiled, "Unnie, you are attracted to him."

Jeongyeon laughed out loud, "It can't be. I can't be..." she then lowered her voice noticing how loud she reacted, "I can't be attracted to him in that short period of time."

Mina sighs, "In love, time doesn't matter. You will just feel it... when you look into his eyes and his stares make your heart beats fast, when you shiver by his touch, when you tremble receiving a message from him, when you smile whenever you remember him, when you're so far away but you feel like he's just around the corner and you want to be with him. Unnie, there's no denying, you like him."

Jeongyeon is in awe of disbelief, "That's so impossible."

"Then how can you explain what you feel?"

The latter can't answer. She feels so complicated. She took a deep breath with her problematic face, "So what shall I do to stop myself from feeling like this? I can't fall for him because if I do, I will surely be hurt."

Mina looked at her so seriously, "Move on and move forward."

"How? After this week, I will be back in the Palace. I will see him again. I will have to deal with him for three months."

"I don't know but I have something on my mind but I don't like the idea of it."

"Tell me, please..."

"No, Unnie. It will be more complicated."

"Mina, just tell me..." Jeongyeon begs.

"Arasseo, date someone? To divert your feelings?"

Jeongyeon swallowed hard, "Rebound?"

"If that's how you call it."

The idea may be ridiculous but Jeongyeon is desperate to stop whatever she's feeling towards the Prince who as of the moment is bombarding her DM with his messages.

"Speaking of the devil......"

"Well, f*ck you too..." Jeongyeon muttered giving Mina her phone.

Her friend giggled reading the messages, "Why does it feel like he's courting you? And he's particular in correct spelling huh?"

"I don't know why he's bothering me."

Mina shook her head, "He might be really interested in you. No, HE IS INTO YOU."

(the lyrics of this song fits perfectly in their situation right now... listen to this...)

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "It's impossible. He's interested in Kyung."

Mina laughed, "But it's still you who is playing as your twin. Maybe, this is your destiny."

Jeongyeon shook her head, "I thought you're not going to tease me. I should have not told you."

"I am not teasing you Unnie. I am just merely stating facts. He won't bother you if he's not interested in you."

"For goodness sake, he already has a fiance."

"Princess Dahyun?"

"Yeah."

Mina shrugs, "As far as I know, Princess Dahyun is dating Cha Eun Woo."

"Huh? The actor?" Jeongyeon had that big question mark on her face.

"Appa can attest, they went to our resort in Japan just last month. But don't tell anyone about it. I am just telling you this Unnie because I believe you have the right to know especially that you are pretending as your twin."

Jeongyeon looked at Mina with her serious face but a little part of her had that relief knowing that Dahyun and Jimin aren't interested with each other. 'But they got along when I saw them,' she wonders and remembers their piano session. She recalled the song they were playing.

Flashback...

BUSAN MEDICAL CENTER

Jeongyeon is so bored in the hospital so her Appa who was lying on the hospital bed told her that he will give her something.

"What is it Appa?" she excitedly ran to her father.

"This," her Appa smiled at her giving her an IPod with earphones.

"Whenever you are bored listen to it. It will make you feel better. That's the magic of music, it sometimes heals a person. Look I am getting better," the father happily expressed.

"Jjinja?" Jeongyeon was so amazed getting the gadget.

"Try it," her Appa said and she did.

They were there in the hospital for one week already and listening to it made the little Jeongyeon so happy. There was this piano instrumental she kept listening to and everytime she listens to it, she feels happier.

One day, when she was roaming around the hospital, she saw this one boy lying on the hospital bed and he was so alone in his room. She asked the nurse if she can talk to him. She was very close to the hospital staffs who admired her for being the positive light on their sad and sorrowful days. Jeongyeon was known to cheer people up. Every request was granted including her visit to this boy who was admitted in the next room beside her father's.

Every morning she would talk to him, she would pray for him and she would put her left side earphone on his ear making him listen to her favorite instrumental.

End of flashback...

- - -

"Unnie?" Mina snaps and Jeongyeon came back to her senses.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ah, nothing... I was just wondering about that boy..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing..." Jeongyeon said smiling at her friend.

- - - -

While Jeongyeon is smiling, the Prince of Busan is glaring at an edited picture...

"She's not replying but she has the time to even like this! Just wait Jeongyeon, just wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 46 15
She hates him. He hates her. But for some reason he crawls under her skin.
49.6K 2.3K 34
Is it love or hate? What's their story? Credits for cover @vsoo-yaa
3.5K 1.2K 15
I hit him in the forehead. "Ah!" he woke up "Why are you shirtless?" i asked and he look at his body "Idk, maybe i took it off when i was sleeping"...
162K 8.4K 84
She's all that matters. -ksj