you left me ~ larry

afinelineofwalls

Harry couldn't imagine his first day at university going any worse. Then he sees him... Louis Tomlinson •This... Еще

quick note!
move in day
a flood of memories
after party
the hangover
the picture
broken
the stars
get home safe
the truth
truth or dare
halloween
home
surprise
new years
feel something
difficult
accident
confessions
on the list
taken
rescue
plans
moving day

paper work

2.1K 73 51
afinelineofwalls

****3 days before Louis disappeared****

Harry and Louis were laying on the ground of the field by the park. It was 1 a.m.

Louis looks over to Harry. "Haz?"

"Hm?"

"I just wanna thank you."

"For what?"

"For understanding me and dealing with me."

"Lou, I don't deal with you. I love you, I want to have your company."

"I love you too."

Harry reaches his hand out for Louis'. Louis interlocks there fingers.

"If somehow I get sent back, you promise that you'll get me out?" He starts to tear up as his sentence continues.

"Why would you even ask me that? I'm not gonna let that happen Lou."

"Just promise me?"

"I promise."

Louis sits up and stares towards him. Harry notices and sits up too.

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Do you see a future with me?"

"Of course I do."

"Not like in the next few years like forever."

"Yes. I do, I see myself spending my whole life with you and only you."

"Really?"

"Only you."

Harry wraps his arms around Louis' waist pulling him closer. There lips meet in the middle. The kiss has so much passion, and love. It's not that long, but it's the best kiss they have ever had. After they just stare at each other.

"Harry?"

"What?"

"Do you...do you maybe...wanna be official again?"

"Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"Of course I want to you dork!"

Harry starts to tickle Louis' stomach.

"Hey! Stop!" They both can't stop laughing.

Louis ends up laying back on the ground and Harry kisses his forehead and then lays next to him again.

"Wanna use these?" Louis asks as he pulls out the binoculars Harry gave him as a birthday present.

****present day****

Liam helps Harry to the car. Zayn locks up his flat and makes his way to the car too.

Zayn's driving. Liam and Harry are in the back seat.

"How can we find out where he is?" Harry asks still shaking.

"I'm not to sure there are many gay conversion centers."

"Yeah...that's probably true."

Liam takes out his phone and searches around.

"I can't find anything.."

"What do you mean?!"

"There are no conversion centers around here."

"How are we supposed to help him? I promised that I would let this happen! He must hate me!"

"Hey Harry, calm down. He won't hate you. This isn't your fault."

"I said that I wouldn't let them send him back."

"We will find him. Zayn?"

"Yes?"

"Drive to Louis' house."

"Why? He isn't gonna be there."

"Just do it."

"I don't know where he lives."

"Harry will tell you."

***they pull into Louis' drive way.***

"I'll go." Harry gets out of the car.

"Are you sure you wanna go by yourself?"

"Yes. I'm going to be the one to get him."

Harry walks up to the door and takes a deep breath before knocking.

Louis' mum opens the door.

"What the hell are you doing here! Get away from my house!"

"Where is he?"

"Why would I tell you that. You ruined him!"

Harry feels as though he was gonna fall to the ground. Maybe he did ruin him.

"Please..."

"Go home!"

"Why do you care so much about who he likes!??"

"You have not right to talk to me like that!"

"Answer the question!"

"I know Louis, I'm his mother. He doesn't like boys. He has had plenty of girlfriends."

"Bullshit!"

"Excuse me?"

"He likes me!"

"No he doesn't Harry, he's confused."

"F**k you!"

Harry runs back to the car.

Liam looks at him. "Did you find out where he is?"

"No, but I have a plan."

"A plan?"

"Yes."

*****

After Harry tells Liam and Zayn the plan, the end up agreeing to it.

"Are you sure this will work Harry?"

"No, but we have to try."

"Okay. Where should we go in the mean time?"

"It doesn't matter."

*****9 pm*****

Zayn drives back over to Louis' house. All the cars are gone out of the drive way. Perfect.

Harry jumps out of the car and runs to the back of the house. He has to jump over the fence. Even though it's pitch black Harry knows where he is going.

Louis used to sneak him in this house all the time.

As Harry round the corner he feels around for the bathroom window. It's never locked.

He climbs into the house and try's to make as little noise as possible just in case someone is still home. First he goes into Louis' room.

It looks the same. They same color walls, the same pictures. Harry gets lost in the moment, all the flashbacks from senior year with Louis coming back to him.

He finds himself on the floor crying. Eventually he remembers why he is here.

It's a little difficult to find his mum's room, but in the end he found it. As soon as he walked into the room, he got shivers. Something about this room is not right.

He opens every drawer to find anything. Harry was about to give up when he notices a box on the floor by the closet.

Inside are papers labeled, "LOUIS TOMLINSON THERAPY" and "MENTAL DISORDERS"

Mental disorders?

Harry reads through the paper. Louis has a mental disorder? Eventually he gets to a paper. Found it.

This paper had a lot of personal stuff on it, but the thing that stuck out the most to Harry was, "Louis Tomlinson. Checked in." There was a date next to his name. The day that they were supposed to come out to their school.

Harry grabs a few of the papers that look to have come from the same place and shuts the box. Climbing out the window and running back to the car.

Harry sits down in the car.

"Did you find it?"

"Of course I did."

•I love you all<33
I kinda really like this part.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
797 53 54
I rate the stories I have read and give my personal opinion on them. I don't mean to offend anyone, if you have a different opinion that is absolutel...
hold me simone

Фанфик

1.7K 67 10
A short story - Louis and Harry reunite after years of separation. Blinded but guided by the feeling of love they find each other once again. Meant...
1.3K 32 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later