Land of Dawn | Mobile Legends...

By shiioshio

» collection of reader oneshots ꈍ .̮ ꈍ » status: ongoing 「 requests: closed 」 ▬ 𝙑𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩... More

Introduction
Characters' List
Sleepover | Harith x Reader
Farewell | Gusion x Reader
Sunflowers | Leomord x Reader
Thief of Hearts | Claude x Reader
Thief of Hearts (II) | Claude x Reader
Kabedon | Lightborn Squad x Reader
Remedy | Hanzo x Reader
All Ends Well | Ling x Reader
All Ends Well (II) | Ling x Reader
Detention | Dragon Tamer Squad x Reader
Fight for Love | Dyrroth x Reader
Fight for Love (II) | Dyrroth x Reader
Fujoshi | Granger x Reader
Reward for Work | Alucard x Reader
Flames of Despair | Valir x Reader
Summer Party | Heroes x Reader
Peach Trees | Estes x Reader
Red String of Fate (I) | Vale x Reader
Red String of Fate (II) | Vale x Reader
Misunderstanding (I) | Gusion x Reader
Misunderstanding (II) | Gusion x Reader
Fear | Granger x Reader
YES | Claude x Reader
Such a Tease | Granger x Reader
Until We Meet Again | Valir x Reader
Shortie and Muscles | Gatotkaca x Reader
With a Chance, Love Blossoms | Gusion x Reader
Under the Sakura Tree | Ling x Reader
Book Lover | Cecilion x Reader
Hay Fever? Or Not | Estes x Reader
Meteor Shower | Faramis x Reader
Understanding and Forgiveness | X.Borg x Reader
Shyness Attracts | Granger x Reader
Hint of Jealousy | Vale x Reader
Hide and Seek | Gusion x Reader
Naivety | Brody x Reader
Doodles | Natan x Reader
Warmth | Valir x Reader
Peonies and Rings | Ling x Reader
Kindness | Claude x Reader
7 Minutes in Heaven | Natan x Reader
NSFW Headcanons | 1
NSFW Headcanons | 2
NSFW Headcanons | 3

Blood of the Night | Cecilion x Reader

1.8K 40 11
By shiioshio

Written: 24-10-2020

➳ Vampire!Reader

»»—-—««

A cloaked figure trudged through the back alley, its silhouette lonely as the fleeting moonlight spilt onto it. The figure swayed from side to side with heavy footsteps, occasionally tripping over stones on the cobbled path. Alas, it keeled over as the energy seeped out from its being.

With another drag of your feet, you failed to notice a gaping hole and misplaced a step that sent your wobbly figure tumbling to the ground. Sprawled out onto the harsh floor, you slowly inched to the side with shaky fingers before pulling yourself up, and resting your back against the grimy wall.

The nasty smell of the back alley hit you in the face, but it did not bother you. You shakily breathed out puffs of air, the feeling of suffocation settling in as the growing thirst never cease to fade. Body shaking, you attempt to reel in the demon clawing its way out of you, not wanting to give in to the cruel temptation.

Just then, a shadow loomed over you.

"Well well well," the drunken voice slurred as it taunted your shivering frame. "Look what do we have here~"

"Must be a pretty little lass!"

The mocking continued, making you further tugged on the hood to shield your face.

Fat, grimy fingers grasped the edge of your face and harshly tugged it upwards. You sucked in a breath as you came face to face with a pair of rowdy thugs. The one gripping your chin has a beer belly whereas his partner is scrawny. Their breaths rotten and unpleasant, they both reeked of alcohol.

Great, you thought.

"I toldcha' so, mate."

"G-get away from me if you cherish your life," you gritted out as you clenched your hands tightly, your knuckles turning white.

"Look who's talking," the thugs cackled as they looked at one another. "You think you can hurt us?"

The plump thug shoved off the hood that covered your face and grabbed your hair in a tight grip. Hissing, you felt a tickling sensation in your mouth as your canine teeth lengthen and sharpen. No no no, gotta hold it in.

You mentally chanted, hoping you would not lose control and go on a rampage, attacking anything in sight. Your lips were dripping with blood from how hard you were biting on them. Seeing red, you quickly shut your eyes, taking in volumes of air to calm down.

"Oh? Not so defiant anymore, aye?" the piece of bamboo scorned as he shot a perverted look to his partner, wiggling his eyebrows in the process.

"On second thought, you don't look bad either," the plump thug smirked as he scanned your body from head to toe, licking his lips as wild thoughts filled his corrupted mind. "You can be our slave."

You snapped.

Swiftly swiping your arm at the hand that was staining your hair with his grip, the thug stumbled backwards, and you took the chance to flip him over your shoulders. He landed on the floor, instantly knocked out cold. Sure, he weighed a ton, but his heaviness is no match for your being. After all, you are inhuman.

Like a mechanic doll, your joints were stiff as you slowly got up onto your feet before raising your head.

"I g-guess you're next."

The scrawny thug rooted to the ground, his legs trembled as fear paralysed him. Upon gazing into a pair of red eyes that glint sharply under the moonlight, he screamed bloody murder before taking off down the streets, abandoning his partner like the coward he is.

"That's about it," you muttered as you swayed from left to right, collapsing a couple of feet away from the thug. "I guess..."

You brought your arms and legs close to you, curling into a tiny ball as the hunger continues to call, unbeknownst to the fact that someone has observed the entire scene unfolding before him.

A figure cloaked in black and red swooped down from the top of the building. Folding the large wings that spread out evenly behind his back, the mysterious figure gracefully landed before the curled up hooded lady with a soft tap of his feet. Sceptre in hand, he crouched before her and checked her breathing with a finger.

That's good. She's just asleep, Cecilion thought as he observed the shallow rise and fall of her chest. Who would have thought he might come across something that piqued his interest as he indulged in the darkness of the night?

"Miss?" Cecilion called out to the lady as he softly prodded her shoulders before flipping onto her back.

As the female landed on her rear, she let out a soft groan before hacking violently, each rasp and wheeze shook her body, the sounds of agony an ache to the heart. Thinking how she should have fed on the animals in the woods earlier, she cursed herself inwardly. She could have avoided getting into this sorry state.

"D-don't touch me," you croaked out scratchily at the stranger who kept disturbing your peace with all the questions. "Not unless y-you have a death wish."

You sat yourself up and, with the last ounce of your strength, you gave Cecilion a hard shove which had you falling back once more. Your hood completely fell off from your head, revealing your (F/C) hair as well as pale features. Though, the blood demon has managed to mentally capture everything in a split second- your sharp fangs, pointy ears and eyes that burn scarlet red.

Instantly, Cecilion could not help but be captivated and a sudden burning desire coursed through his veins. He wants you— no, he yearned to possess you, every inch and fibre of your being.

"You're a vampire."

Cecilion finally broke the silence after contemplating over the choice of his next few words.

"And you need blood."

"Geez," you huffed tiredly and threw your hands up in exasperation, instantly regretting it as your head became woozy. "Thanks for stating the obvious."

"Would you like to drink my blood?" Cecilion politely offered as he gently lifted the palm of your hand and brought it to his lips.

The mere thought of feeding on the opposite gender sent blood gushing to your cheeks, flushing the skin red.

"Are you crazy?" you spluttered in embarrassment as you tried to stand.

When you thought it could not get any worse, you suddenly doubled over in agony, gasping as your hands clutched your neck. A wave of hunger hits you full-force, and you clawed at the pale flesh, trying to rid the itch in your throat but to no avail.

The mere thought of feeding on the opposite gender sent blood gushing to your cheeks, flushing the skin red.

"Are you crazy?" you spluttered in embarrassment as you tried to stand.

When you thought it could not get any worse, you suddenly doubled over in agony, gasping as your hands clutched your neck. A wave of hunger hits you full-force, and you clawed at the pale flesh, trying to rid the itch in your throat but to no avail.

Almost instantaneously, a pair of arms scooped you onto its lap, nudging your head into the crook of its neck. Taken aback, you raised your head slightly and managed to catch a glimpse through your scarlet eyes. Goodness!

Gentle eyes gazed back at you, and you averted your eyes shyly, looking in the other direction as your mind tried to comprehend that you were in Cecilion's embrace.

"Drink it."

The words smoothly rolled off Cecilion's tongue, and his silky voice made you shiver as the tingles rippled down your spine. He nudged the back of your head once more, silently coaxing you to drink his blood to sate your burning hunger lest you go on a killing spree.

Cecilion felt you grasped onto his shoulders, tensing up slightly before easing himself as he felt your breath tickled his skin. Subconsciously, you skimmed your lips over it as you tried to find the best spot. As your senses heightened, you could feel the throbbing beneath his veins as his heart pumps blood. Mmm.

You could feel your salivary glands doing its work, and you licked your lips as you caught a whiff of the easily obtainable delicacy right before you. However, there is guilt.

"Does it not matter to you that I'm a stranger?" you spoke up quietly. "And you have no qualms to help me out."

"I'm afraid that ever since you've captured my attention, I no longer have to wander more nights in solitude," Cecilion hummed as he tightened his hold on you. "As I realised you are my beacon, my salvage."

"I g-guess I'll start n-now," you spluttered as you lowered your head, the red tint in your cheeks refusing to fade away. "T-this might hurt."

Your sharp canine teeth lengthened as you felt the pumping of blood increased in pace. As the pointy edges came into contact with the neck, you slowly bit down, puncturing the flawless skin and leaving two small holes behind. Cecilion sucked in a breath as your teeth slowly sunk itself into his flesh, reaching the stream of blood within his veins.

Good. This taste so good.

You hummed in delight as you feast on the delicious dessert, enjoying the sweet aroma of the blood to your heart's content. More. Need More.

As the taste becomes overwhelming, you felt yourself giving into your inner demon, slowly losing control of your body. Eyes flashing red, your vampire side took over, and you bit down harder on the flesh, feasting on the reddish goodness. Not wasting a single drop from the wounds inflicted, you sucked harder, erupting a slight groan from the tensed male below you.

Cecilion did not foresee this coming. However, he paid no heed in letting you drink as he focused on satiating your hunger, not wanting to have your stubborn self starve to death from not consuming blood. Hands that weaved through your locks, he gently pats your head.

Soothing the female with honeyed words, the gentleman complied to her wants and needs as she continues to feed on him. Beneath the illumination, the couple sat on the floor as they engaged, in perhaps, a more sacred and intimate act that will blind the eyes of the moon.

»»—-—««

I am officially... not dead. I managed to cram this over a few days' span :3

Ngl, my job has taken over my personal time and I get pissed everyday at work LMAO

Anyways, I'm so excited for the upcoming KnY movie YAYY
I've been saving money for this very moment to see my bb qwq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 125 22
❝𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤!❜❜ 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭...
368K 7.9K 27
A collection of reader insert oneshots for Miraculous Ladybug! Requests are closed. Highest rankings: #26 mlb, #50 miraculousladybug, #64 requests, #...
1.5K 33 1
18+ | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳✔️ | 9, 195 words ✨: ʜᴀʏᴀʙᴜsᴀ x ᴋᴀɢᴜʀᴀ ⚠️: ᴄʀᴜᴅᴇ/ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ, sɪᴢᴇ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀ...
53.2K 690 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...