Reunited with my mafia man. (...

By lanierico07

This is a sequel to my first book " mafia Exchange student" this is when Haden and Liv find each other when... More

!!Moving where!!
Reunited with my mafia man
The choice.
The choice pt2
The dinner party.
Im all alone
There not family.
The funeral
There's no way hes alive!!
Returning home
The unknown sister
Shopping for her
She's here
Shopping
Livs suprise
Christmas with family
My stalker pt1
My stalker pt2
My stalker pt3
My stalker pt4
My stalker pt5
My Stalker pt6
Freedom at last?????
Reunited
Does he even love me
Yep he loves me
Planning
Addisons getting married
The proposal
Tux shopping
Addison and violets i do.
Getting ready.
The wedding day of us!!πŸ’–
Pick a honeymoon
One month married and what??
Telling the news
!suprise!
1 year later (The end)

The envelope

8 1 0
By lanierico07

LIVS POV

When I opened the envelope I gasped. There was a card and a bother small envelope. I opened the card and it said.
Dear Liv
  If your reading this it means that you miss me well I miss you to. I don't know what today is but I can bet your still as beautiful as ever. I wish to see you again. I don't know if right now we're apart but know that I'll always love you and you will always be my girl.

I set the latter down and hugged him as I felt tears rolling down my face.

When I pulled away I opened the smaller envelope. It had small pictures of me and Haden where we were younger.
"Oh wow we've changed" Haden said as I spread all the pics on the bed looking at all 15 of them.
"That's not even all of them." I said picking one up that was my favorite out of all of them.

"I still can't believe how much I'm missed this I mean I lost everything when I had to change my phone but it felled like we're still young like I've never left." I said hugging Haden again.

After we looked at all the pictures we put them away and we were all packed and ready to leave.

When I got gabby up for her nap I brought her to the car and put her in her car seat.

"Zac come on we're running late" Haden screamed as she was running down the stairs with his bag.

"Ok jeez I'm coming" he said running to the car.

When Haden got in he asked.

"Everyone ready."

"Yep" I heard from the backseat coming from Zac.

I nodded my head and Haden pulled out the drive way.

"Are we there yet" I asked getting impatient.

"No Liv". Haden said looking at me and then holding my hand.

"How long?"  I asked knowing we've been in the car for only a hour.

"A few minutes" Zac said as he woke up from his nap.

"Zac are the deoblos going to be there?"

"Yep they are.do they know about gabby Haden" Zac asked.

"Nope"

After 14 minutes we finally arrived at the home.

When I got uIt zac and Haden got all the luggage and I grabbed gabby. I was so excited to introduce her to everyone.

When we entered the home I heard Zac and Hadens mom running up to us happy to see as all. I was behind them and stepped forward showing them gabby. They both gasped as took her out my hands instantly.
"And who is this bundle of joy." Hadens mom asked.
"Mom this is gabby livs younger sister." Haden said.

"Oh my she's beautiful" Zacs mother said.

"Yes she is" Hadens mom said as they handed her back to me.

"So are you watching her for a while or..." they asked as I looked at Haden then looked back at them.

"Well as you both know my family has passed on so a week ago I got a phone call saying that a year ago my parents adopted gabby and that I'm her mother not but I'm also adopted I found out not to Long ago. And we'll she belonged to my biological sister so she's my niece but at the same time I'm her mother and her sister if you get what I'm saying." They just looked at me but they understand.

"So are you calling her you daughter,niece, or sister". Hadens mom asked.

"Well I haven't thought about it but for now I have a daughter." I said as we walked into the kitchen to see both Zac and Hadens fathers talking.

I explained to them who gabby was witch took a while but they understand it now. After we all got on the same page Haden brought gabby and I up to his room.
When walked into his childhood room i felt old.

"Wow this place hasn't changed has it" I asked lying gabby on the bed.

"Ya is just how we left it" he said as I laid on the bed.

"Ya I missed it here" I said as he laid next to me and gabby.

When we went back downstairs I gave Haden gabby and I went in the kitchen with violet who just arrived.

"Boo" I said as I scared her.

She jumped but didn't yell.
"Liv oh your here" she said hugging me as I was overjoyed to see her again.

Liv can you help me with the table hadens mom said as I walked over to her and helped her set the table for dinner.

When dinner was ready I sat gabby down in a higher chair Hadens mom had up in the attic from when Haden was a baby and we were all at the table about to eat. After we said grace mis lyn brought out a bottle of wine and I was happy because Hadens never offered me wine before and I was craving some.

"Would you like a glass Liv" she asked as I nodded my head.

"So how old is gabby" violet asked as I looked at Haden.

"She's 2 soon to be three."

"Oh I see so she's in the terrible twos" Hadens mother said as they all chuckled.

"See when Haden was a baby and when he was two he was very bad I remember one time we were redoing his nursery and someone had not closed the paint all the way and he had got out of his crib and spilled all the paint all over the carpet and he even put his hand prints on the walls". Hadens father said as I looked at him a giggled.

"Yes he was a bad baby he use to take Zacs bottle when they were with each other." Zacs mother said as Zac and Haden laughed knowing they still take each other's food from each other.

"Yes that happens until one time zac must have caught on and Haden and Zac were rolling on the floor fighting over Zacs Bottle it was so funny when they were little". Mr.victor Zacs dad said as I laughed because just last night they had a hair pulling argument.

"Wow y'all were some interesting baby's" I said as Haden held my hand as I fed gabby some of her food.

"What about you Liv were you a bad baby". Violet asked as I thought about it for a second.

"Actually I was a quiet unique baby I was different from my brother actually. When I was little one time I had walked around the kitchen and opens one of our freezers and I took all the food out and just left it their." I said as Zac and violet busted out laughing as Haden smiled at me and gabby.

"Another thing that I was unique at was I never crawled or rolled it's like I skipped that stage and I just started walking like it was nothing." I said as everyone chuckled.

"Well I'm excited to see what gabby going to do I'm sure she's bound to do something soon" Zac said.

"Yep and you'll have to clean it up" Haden said as they gave each other a joking death stair.

After dinner I brought gabby upstairs to take a bath. She seemed to enjoys her baths. I thought as I heard someone walk in.

"Hey baby you almost done." Haden asked as he walked in covering his eyes thinking I was in the tub.

"Yes, and You don't have to cover your eyes." I said as he uncovered them and smiled.

"Ok baby we'll when you done you can put gabby to sleep and then we can go talk downstairs". He said as I took gabby out and I started to dry her off.

When I put her to sleep she fell asleep instantly and I walked downstairs.

I saw Haden outside and he was on the phone.

When I walk outside I heard his yell as I stood behind him.

"Kill him I don't care kill him he's just as useless as a car with no keys he a mother f*cker."

Wow I've never heard him yell like that or even say that word. He turned around and hung up as he saw me.

"Liv h-how muck of that did you hear." He said as he rubbed his temples.

"A-a lot" I stuttered as he walked closer to me.

"Are you ok" I asked as he stopped right in front of me.

"To be honest baby no I'm not I've got a lot going on with work and you and gabby."

"No your not going to bring gabby into this she did nothing" I snapped back as he looked puzzled at me.

"I know baby it's just I've got a lot going on right now ok but it's going to be fine ok I promise". I was relieved when he said that because I don't like to see his like I just did but was that the real him was he faking it around me.

I didn't realize he was pulling me inside by my hand I was so into my thoughts.

I stoped him outside the room wear everyone was.

"Baby don't change just because I'm here ok be yourself ok" I said. 

"What are you talking about?"

"If you change just when your around me then I don't want you to ok."

"No no baby I only ack like that so I can get my point across ok." He said as I hugged him thanking god he's not actually like that.

After we walked in the room we all chatted about different things Haden and I decided to go to bed.

"Good night baby I love you." Haden said as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
147K 3K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...
143K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
238K 5.5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...