1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Jealous?

855 22 0
By JeonMina_05

Mina at her locker put her book and take her wallet to go cafeteria. She already done with her biology class and she was so hungry.

She forget to lunch with her boyfriend Wonwoo who hang out with Seventeen members. Also Twice lunch together with them.

Mina and Tzuyu go to toilet first. When she in the toilet she heard a couple girls talking at wash sink.

"You know Wonwoo sunbae was really handsome. But did you know he already taken."

"I wonder who he's girlfriend. I bet his gf just standard pretty. I'm more pretty than her. Look at me im popular too and im also smart. My body is slim and my hair is smells like perfume. I bet he will attract to me and leave his gf."

She heard their laugh loudly. Then she out and  Tzuyu also heard all but Mina told her to ignore them. She will show them who the trash and who the flower here.

Tzuyu then sit beside Mingyu and Mina buy her drink. When she want to go fo their table, the same girls go approach to SevenTwice table.

Tzuyu already told all them whats happening at washroom and all  was laughing at how dumb the girls saying bad at Mina.

"She bet Mina was ugly?She is the one who forgot to mirror herself." Nayeon laugh while smack scoups back.

"She thinks Mina was dumb? She is the one who mare stupid not knowing Mina is the most smart and popular japanese girl in this collage." Chaeyoung laugh hearing what Dino said.

"I bet she will emberasse herself confess to Wonwoo not realize that his gf in Mina." said Dk make all of them agree.

Then a girls approach standing in front Wonwoo. She then gave him chocolate.

"Wonwoo sunbae, this is for you. We made it for all Seventeen members." One long hair girl speak sweetly to him.

Being a cold guy, he reject it just ĺike that.

"Sorry im not gonna take it. Or not my gf will eat it."

"Is your gf can make it by herself?"

"What about you? Why cant you made it just for yourself? Such a rude saying like that without knowing who his gf."

A short hair girl walk front her crossing her arm. "Who are? Did you have problem with that?"

"You dont even deserve him like us. We more better than you." A one ponytail hair girl try to ditch her.

All Twice member laugh making the girls group ther glared them angrily.

Mina just smile and sit at Wonwoo lap and circle her hand around his neck.

"You can try all guy in this collage but this 13 guys here, dont ever touch. Also..... this man is my boyfriend." Mina kiss his cheeck make him hold her waist smiling win.

"You-?!"

Momo and Sana stand up.

"You know Twice have 9 members, and you dont even know our name? Or even our faces?"

Sana laugh evily, "Mina is Wonwoo angel and it dont matter if you doesnt know us, short head."

"What are you said?! You-!"

Before the girl can slap Sana, Jun hold her wrist and tight it make a girl scream in pain.

Everyone watching the scene and doesnt even dare to interfere. Knowing Seventeen is the most famous boy group and also can be scary if anyone try to fight them.

They also will never be kind a bit if anybody try to messed up with Twice. Scoups always be the one who will decide wether fight with mouth or hand.

Jun release her hand and stand near that girl with red eyes.

"Try to slap her or I will slap you. Wanna taste it?"

She back off scared and their leader who try to protect ger group glared at SevenTwice.

"You try to hut us? You bullied!"

"Woah woah hold up. Who are you saying that we are the bullies? We are not bullying you, you the one who show up and mess with Mina's boyfriend." Dahyun said making Vernon smirk.

Then Seungkwan, The8, Woozi, Jeongyeon,Jihyo and Hoshi stand up back up their group.

"Now go,you make our lunch more taste bad. Go before we lost our appetite."-Seungkwan

"Dont come again. We tired to handle you."-The 8

"Dont come near Mina or Wonwoo. Or not, you know what happend."-Woozi

"Also dont you guys dare to touch Twice ."-Jeongyeon

"Too sad that you get reject by Wonwoo without knowing his people surrounded."-Jihyo

"Or wanna eat with us, lizard?"-Hoshi.

Then the girls run hurry feeling scared that never taught that SevenTwice will be this fierce.

Mina who jealous early smile winning and was about to stand up. But Wonwoo held her to keep her sat at his lap.

All SevenTwice do their thing while eating. They all still feel satisfied with their action for what just happend.

Mina still feel little bit jealous and fire about that. She take her drink and drink it without facing him.

"Aigoo... Are you still fire about it. Relax im not take it. You know im only yours."

She rolled her eyes and try to stand up. But Wonwoo still hold her waist making her cant get up form sitting on his lap.

"Come one im only yours okay and she's not my standard. You the only one who suitable for me." Wonwoo kiss her neck making her face him.

"Whatever. If you try to flirt, you now that its you last day seeing me." Wonwoo hug her waist and kiss her cheeck. Mina look him and pinch his nose.

Wonwoo then smile and eat together with her. He then take the chocolate and give it to Joshua.

"Here, Joshua. Im not gonna eat it or else im the one who gonna get eat." Everyone laugh and Mina just hit his shoulder. He then drink her water while flirting with her.

~as you keep in mind that no one can touch what's mine. You are mine and that's all you know.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 558 10
short one-shots of different genres 🥀 marked as COMPLETED but more chapters could follow idk..
444K 13.8K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
92.2K 3.7K 34
Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu
724 16 12
We were both bestfriend, This is how we start, We both came to an end, But this is how we enter each other's heart. • [Seventeen Jeon Wonwoo fanficti...