Healing Hearts (bxb)

By hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* 1979. After Tommy helps his cousin Jesse and his boyfriend escape the religious and homophobic to... More

The Cast
Chapter 1 - Cutting off your wings
Chapter 2 - Welcome to heaven, please take off your shoes
Chapter 3 - Town of the great
Chapter 4 - Steamy shower
Chapter 5 - Resisting pain
Chapter 6 - Thunder
Chapter 7 - Roles reversed
Chapter 8 - The Future begins now
Chapter 9 - London calling
Chapter 10 - Return the favor
Chapter 11 - It is for your own good
Chapter 12 - Need you by my side
Chapter 13 - Dance at Dawn
Chapter 14 - Adam and Eve
Chapter 15 - Dreams of Fortune
Chapter 16 - The normal agenda
Chapter 17 - I'm fine
Chapter 18 - Ending the world alone
Chapter 19 - Touch of a Lover
Chapter 20 - Just another moment
Chapter 21 - Summertime Sadness
Chapter 22 - My mirror, my soul
Chapter 23 - Fairytale in the woods
Chapter 24 - New Methods, new pain
Chapter 25 - The beginning of hate
Chapter 26 - Deal with a demon
Chapter 27 - Never letting go
Chapter 28 - Save the fallen angel
Chapter 29 - Love in conflict
Chapter 30 - The Newcomer
Chapter 31 - Kenneth the Great
Chapter 33 - Love is in the air
Chapter 34 - Tired of fighting
Chapter 35 - Final goodbyes
Chapter 36 - Frozen Heart
Chapter 37 - Two magnets
Chapter 38 - The better, the worst
Chapter 39 - Losing your marbles
Chapter 40 - Nightmare
Chapter 41 - Taking a life
Chapter 42 - Suing the Devil
Chapter 43 - The Last Breath
Chapter 44 - The End
Epilogue
Authors Note
Patreon

Chapter 32 - Give yourself over

5.3K 233 336
By hannaZhrb

The next few weeks went relatively normal. I mean they were shit, but normal shit I guess. Kenneth didn't get punished for losing it with Simon, surprisingly. But I was so relieved that he didn't have to go to the basement again. I couldn't have bared to see him in that much physical and mental pain again. I would have done something to stop it that time, because even though Kenneth was slowly getting used to the thought, that he may not be responsible for Danny's death, he still felt guilty for not helping him more and my words of love helped, but couldn't completely stop him from wanting to punish himself at times. 

It pained me to think that Kenneth, who really was good and did only want love and happiness in the world, wanted to feel pain and be tortured for something that was out of his control. Danny would have died even if he would have stayed and got beaten up with him. He would have died, even if Kenneth would have become a target himself. I think Danny knew that he couldn't survive our high school, but he took the time he had to spread joy and be himself and that is one of the bravest things one can do. 

I had to go to the basement again. It was absolute shit and when I came out of there, Kenneth held me and kissed me and told me it would be ok. He hated that he couldn't stop it, but we had agreed not to try and save the other, because to see the person you love get brutally punished for trying to protect you was worse than any torture they could inflict on us. And I mean, I could do it. I still felt like absolute shit while I had to wank off to pictures of guys that I guess were attractive, but it was just hard concentrating on anything but the one sided mirror, where on the other side strangers were watching me and doing I don't know what. 

I felt violated, every time and it had gotten so much harder to do it the second time, especially after James. But I kept thinking about my boyfriend and imagined it to be his hand or mouth or other stuff, just so I could fulfill the treatment and get out of there. I only had to do it two more times, until now, so that was good I guess. It shouldn't feel so utterly painful, I mean, I was just jerking off while getting watched, no biggy, right? But it was a big deal to me, because I never gave my consent. 

But after a while it got easier to live here. Because I had my friends and my Kenneth. Sure the sessions with Simon, even just in his office, sucked and the group sessions did too, but it was livable I guess. I at least managed to keep a happy face, because I truly was at peace, when I was with Kenneth, who seemed very happy to have me as well. One thing that sucked or well the lack of sucking was actually the problem, was that Kenneth and I couldn't really get intimate in any way shape or form. But we had bigger problems, so you pick your fight, you know. 

Right now, we were getting ready for dinner and just when I had buttoned up my shirt, I caught Wendy staring at me with a thoughtful gaze. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, rubbing over my skin, but she just kept staring, as if to analyze me and I had no fucking clue what the hell was going on. Did she try to find me sexually attractive? Because I didn't see that happening any time soon, I mean, I was still amazed that Kenneth found me attractive so...a lesbian? Not happening.

"How badly do you and Kenneth want to be alone for once, in private?" she asked and I scoffed, folding my old shirt and putting it on the pile of laundry they did for us once a week, lucky us. 

"Are you kidding me? I literally live with blue balls now, you know? God, having a boyfriend and not being able to be with him whenever I please sucks. I just want to kiss him and- yeah ok, you can imagine the rest, but yeah, I will kill for a night with him. I mean blowing him in the showers two weeks ago was fun and all, but imagine you having an eye candy walking around in front of you all day telling you he wants you and not being able to do anything about it, ugh I just wanna rip his clothes off and pull him into one of the rooms and- wait I'm rambling in sexual frustration, sorry, you probably don't want to hear this. But wait, why are you asking?" I asked, after having folded my pants as well. 

"What if I tell you, that I know a way, that you and Kenneth could be alone, in a bed, at least for one night with a small price of a little bit of physical pain?" she asked, just as she was organizing her big pile of books on the extra chair in our room. I frowned...how would we even do that? There was no way in hell that a counselor wouldn't notice, even if Wendy was able to sneak Kenneth in our room or the other way around. The walls were paper thin and we would get caught quicker than I came my first time jerking off. 

"I mean....sure I would love to have my boyfriend all to myself and with a bed, but how would you even do that?" I asked and Wendy sighed, turning around with one of the big books in her hand, that was like a lexicon for the modern god honoring woman or shit. She looked at me as if I should get what she was planning, but she should know that I wasn't that bright. And very slow in the brain area. 

"You will love me immensely for this" she sighed and I frowned, but before I could ask anything, she swung the big book over her head, so it was hitting me, at full force I might add, against the head and everything turned black from there on. 

What a sneaky little bitch. And I loved her. 

Because when I woke up, Wendy was hovering over me and so where like four counselors and I wasn't laying straight in the floor like I had assumed, but by my bedside and they were feeling my head, until another counselor came with a stranger, a woman that appeared to be a nurse and I knew I couldn't have been out for that long, that they called one from the town nearby, which meant they did have a nurse, but we just weren't allowed to see her. Until now. 

I was still fuzzy, when laid me on the stretcher they had brought with them and carried me down the stairs and towards the staff house and there onto the second floor, which was basically empty, except for a room with some nursing supplies and a bed. What I noticed when they carried me through the staff house was, that it was basically empty at all times. I always wondered what they kept in there, but apparently, it was just for the nurse, if somebody was badly hurt. 

And that old woman wasn't nice. She examined my head and my reactions to see if I had a brain injury, but the grip she had on me could give me a concussion alone. Finally, she patched up the small cut I had on my forehead and told the counselors she would have to keep me here for the night, just for precaution and shit. When the counselors left, she gave me some tea and bread, just so I wouldn't die on her and then she turned off my lights, telling me she was going to be sleeping in her room somewhere downstairs and if I felt worse, I would have to come and wake her up, since she was a heavy sleeper and wouldn't hear a thing, but she would check on me in the morning again. 

Oh, so a very good nurse I see. But I didn't mind, because at least I would have a night alone in a bed that was actually pretty comfortable and my head wasn't hurting too much so...yay I guess? I still didn't quite understand what Wendy's plan was, at least not until the door creeped open an hour after the nurse had left me, when it was already dark outside and it was probably also lights out at the main building. Was the nurse coming to check on me again? 

But when I saw the face I had been craving to kiss all day long, my heart started beating faster and I wanted to kiss and hug Wendy. "Kenneth!" I exclaimed and he quickly put a finger in front of his lips, carefully closing the door behind himself, before waiting a moment to see, if the old nurse had heard that. When no sounds were coming from downstairs, he walked over to my bed as I was sitting up, taking my face between his hands and pressing a long and loving kiss to my lips. 

"Hi" he grinned and I was completely baffled. "What are you doing here?? How did you know- wait how did you even get out of the main building??" I asked lowly and Kenneth chuckled, brushing over my cheek with his thumb, before he took off his shoes, sitting on the bed with me facing him. Yes call me slow, but at that point, I still hadn't put the pieces together. 

"Wendy caught me at dinner and told me her plan. That she hit you on the head and made it look like you fell and you accidentally hit your head pretty on the edge of your bed and that now you would spend the night here in the nurse's quarters and she would help me sneak out and back in, so that we could spend the night together. How is your head?" he asked, slightly brushing over the patched up wound and I hissed at the slight stinging pain. 

"Ouch! Ugh its fine I guess. But damn, that was one strong hit that woman has on her! But now I just want to hug her for it! That was her plan?? I mean-....wow, how did she even know we would be basically alone in here and that I wouldn't be guarded by security?" I asked and Kenneth grinned, before leaning forward, pressing a kiss to my head and for some miracle, it did make me feel a little better. I mean, I wasn't badly hurt, really, but enough to want Kenneth to kiss it better. 

"Well once before you got here, she had really bad cramps and the clueless counselors thought she had to have her appendix removed, so she spend the night here as well. Turns out it were just period cramps. So she knows this place and I guess she figured this would work for us" he said, shivering a bit and only now did I realize, that he was only wearing a thin shirt and pajama pants, since he was dressed for bed and had to sneak through the snow, so I quickly lifted my covers, even though I myself was only wearing boxers and a shirt, urging "It must be freezing, come here!" 

Kenneth chuckled, slipping under the covers with me and laying down next to me, his head on the pillow, so we could look at each other. And that's what we did. It was so odd...laying next to Kenneth in a warm room with a bed....it almost felt like we were a normal couple, spending the night at the other's place or in a hotel, just the two of us...it was weird, but oh so good weird. Kenneth lifted his hand, brushing over my cheek and I grinned, feeling warm and giddy inside...because I knew that tonight we wouldn't just sleep next to each other with Kenneth sneaking out in the morning...nope. 

"This is so absurd...to see you lay in a bed with me...I love it. Not as much as I love you, but...this is pretty great" he smiled and I chuckled, laying a hand on his waist. "Yeah its pretty great...I think we have to give Wendy our piece of fruit at breakfast for the next month" I said and Kenneth grinned, his eyes looking deep into mine. "That is so worth it" he breathed, before he leaned forward, taking my lips with his. 

I hummed into the kiss, letting him roll on top of me, while our lips worked together in a breathtaking manner. I cupped his face, while he used one hand to roam up and down my naked stomach under my shirt and the pace we were at was slow, almost lovingly. I wanted to just express my love now, not just the lust I have been building up inside of me these past two weeks. Kenneth pulled away, so we could both catch our breath, but he stayed in the position, smiling down at me. 

"I love you so god damn much Tommy...do you even understand how much I love you?" he asked and my heart...goodbye, I will be passing away. I looked up at him, panting, before I nodded, trying not to get emotional in a situation like this. "I do...because I love you too. More than you know" I said and at those words, Kenneth took a moment to look into my eyes, before he dove back down, kissing my lips, as his hand from my stomach went to my hip and brushed over it until it reached my ass, finally grabbing it, making me lifted the leg that was attached to that side of my hip, therefor caging his side, so he would stay where he was. 

"Mh- just so you know, just because we have this bed, doesn't mean that anything has to happen tonight, if you don't feel up for it" he breathed, being the absolute gentleman he was. And then there was me, horndog number one with the poetic abilities of a drunken hobo from New Orleans, but one of us had to be I guess. "I know, but I want this, so come here before I bust just from kissing, because that would be immensely embarrassing and I would get so awkward, it would be painful to watch" I said and Kenneth chuckled, before kissing me again. 

His lips moved with mine now more eagerly, as he led the kiss and I hungrily opened my mouth, letting his tongue inside, as I kissed him back with so much need, my leg now draped over his waist, as my hands on his neck held him close. Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about! We were on a mattress, which still amazed me and no bricks were poking my back or birds were watching us. Kenneth's hands wandered to my shirt and he leaned back, eagerly pulling it up and over my head and I lifted my arms to help the process, before I watched him take off his own. Hot damn that man had a nice body...I just wanted to lick all over it and- I didn't get to finish my horny trail of thoughts, as Kenneth's mouth connected with my nipple, making me moan lowly, so that the old nurse wouldn't wake up, which she apparently wouldn't even if I would scream bloody murder, so that was another plus. 

My hands went to his hair, my fingers lacing through them to hold him in place, as I had to bite my lip to hold back the sounds, that formed in my throat, because I was a little embarrassed, while Kenneth sucked on my nipple, caressing the pink bud. He pulled away, breathing "I love to hear your moans...if you can keep them low, do it" I nodded with a wide grin plastered on my face, because I liked when he talked that way, while he made his way to the other nipple, caressing it with his lips, tongue and teeth. "Fuck" I moaned lowly as the overwhelming feeling was already a lot and Kenneth went back to my lips, kissing them. 

I attached my lips to his neck, sucking and kissing it, while he was still on top of me. "Oh god" Kenneth moaned and he was right, hearing your partner moan for you was such a turn on. While I worked his neck, my hands found his pants, pulling them and his underwear down a bit, so I could wrap my hand around his dick. But before doing more, I took my hand, spitting in it, so it would feel better and Kenneth watched me with open mouth, clearly lost of words. I pulled his neck down to me again, my hand wrapping around his shaft, kissing his lips. 

I started slowly massaging up and down his member, while kissing his neck and when I pulled away to kiss his lips, I swear his eyes were rolled to the back of his head for a second, making me grin. I brushed my thumb over his tip and Kenneth moaned with a deep voice "Oh just like that!" I was now painfully hard as well and Kenneth could clearly feel that pressed against his thigh, so he took my hands, even the one holding his dick, pinning them to either sides of my head, but not with too much force so that I felt cornered, smashing his lips against mine. I hummed in need, as his lips worked with mine, before he kissed his way over my neck, chest and stomach, slowly towards my groin. 

Kenneth pressed kisses on my with underwear covered length, making me gasp, while his fingers slipped beneath the waistband, before pulling my boxers down, while he kicked off his own. My heart was hammering in my chest, but from excitement, because when Kenneth dove back down, taking my cock in his hand, I knew he would give me one of his mind-blowing blowjobs and I was more than eager for that. Kenneth started slow, as he let his lips brush from the base up to the head, his tongue slightly poking out and wetting my sensible skin as well, making me shiver. Especially the way he was watching me, wow, that was just so very hot, god damn it!

His lips slowly slipped over the tip, taking some of me inside and I arched my back, letting out a muffled moan, as this already felt so good, too good. Kenneth free hand was roaming up and down my stomach, making me feel wanted in a way I really can't explain...it just did. It almost made me feel sexy you could say and who doesn't want to feel that way when hooking up with somebody? Kenneth eased some more of me inside his mouth, before he slowly started sucking and bobbing his head up and down, making it harder and harder not to let out loud moans. All I could do was gasp shit like "F-Fuck!" or when he flicked his tongue over the tip "Kenneth!" 

And that just really was a turn on for him. He sucked me, watching my reaction so carefully, as if that alone was giving him pleasure, while I gripped the pillows and bit into my arm, trying to hold back the sounds. When my hips arched up, trying to stay inside his mouth forever, his hand on my stomach went to my hip, holding me down and that was kind of a turn on for me, not gonna lie. The way he looked at me, blinking through his lashes, how he sucked me and seemed to really enjoy it, how he held me down...I just wanted him. 

Of course I had thought about it a lot. And it wasn't just because we were here in a bed, which would be a one time chance, because no way would I let Wendy hit me with a book again, but I did want to go all the way with Kenneth. I mean, I had been ready for sex for years and I always thought I would lose my virginity to a girl, but this was better. Because I loved Kenneth and god damn it I wanted him! Actually, let me rephrase that. I needed him! I really did and so I took his head between my fingers, guiding him off my dick and up to my face, because if he would have continued, I would have cum and that would be that. 

"What? Did you not like it?" he asked and I chuckled, before leaning up and pressing a kiss to his lips. When I pulled away, I looked him in the eyes, a wide and exited grin on my lips that made my boyfriend frown a bit in confusion. "I wanna do it...if you are up for it" I said and Kenneth lifted his brows, his mouth forming an O shape, since he was obviously...surprised. 

"Oh...I mean hell yeah I am up for it, but...you know, if you still need time or just don't actually feel like it tonight, that's completely fine, just because we have a bed for once doesn't mean we have to-" 

"Kenneth. I'm sure. Thanks for being so caring, but I'm truly sure" I said and at that, my boyfriend smiled, now truly excited, as he has been waiting long enough for this to happen. "Oh yeah? Well then let me take care of you" he grinned, as he leaned down, connecting our lips again. We kissed with our naked and excited bodies pressed together and I hummed into the kiss as Kenneth stroke my sides, his dick pressed against mine. I mean, I had seen the pictures, but Kenneth had done it so he would have to guide me through it a bit. 

His hand on my sides wandered towards my ass, squeezing it and I grinned into the kiss, because I knew he really liked doing that. He knelt my ass, his tongue massaging mine, before suddenly, his hand on my ass wandered a bit to the left and into the crack, before his fingers touched my hole and my eyes widened, as I pulled away, frowning at him. "Wh-hey whoa! What are you doing down there buddy?" I asked with his hand still on my ass and Kenneth frowned, now completely lost. 

"Wait...but I thought you knew that it would be anal or did you mean something else I-" 

"Yeah but like...I won't be the one taking it up the ass, right?" I asked and Kenneth looked at me, opening his mouth a little hesitantly before he said "Well I-" 

"Nonono wait no.... you are the gay one here! Why aren't you the one taking it??" I asked and Kenneth smiled, clearly amused by this. 

"Tommy, I would, even though its not really my thing, but...everything we ever did, its pretty clear that you are the bottom" he said and I frowned, before I asked "Bottom? What the hell is that?" Kenneth chuckled, brushing up and down my chest, before he said "The one receiving it. I mean, bottom and top, aka the one receiving and the one giving, which doesn't necessarily mean dominance and submission but...yeah you are the bottom. Just think about it. Think about the times you took control, which aren't many and think about the situations I took control and how you felt there"

And I did think. I thought about when I took control over a situation. And then I thought about how I felt when Kenneth touched me, when he turned us around with force, when he touched my ass, when he told me what to do, when he pinned my hands to my sides, when he was on top of me, when...and then it dawned on me. "Oh my god...I'm the bottom??" I asked and Kenneth laughed, shaking his head. 

"I mean, kind of, yeah. But you don't have to. We can do it the other way around if you don't like the idea" he said, with a genuine smile. I thought about that offer for a moment..."But you don't really like it...do you?" I asked and Kenneth pressed his lips together into a fine line, before smiling at me, brushing over my hair. "Its not really my thing, no. But I do want to sleep with you and I don't want you doing anything you aren't comfortable with" he answered and I sighed, because I also didn't want him doing something he didn't feel too comfortable with. 

"I haven't thought about it to be honest...what would it feel like?" I asked. 

"Well, it would hurt a bit, but the only thing you really have to think about would be, if you like the idea of having me inside of you, having me take care of your body and claim it as mine. If you like the idea of having me inside of you, being a part of you, then you might enjoy it" he said and with each word, my erection grew to its full size again. The image of Kenneth on top of me, inside me suddenly seemed like the best thing in the world and like and unknown pleasure I was just discovering and it really got my interest. "Would you like that? Because if not, we can do it the other way around, maybe I will really like it with you or we could do other stuff-" 

"Do me" I cut him off and my eyes widened, as I was actually surprised by myself. Wow that came out of nowhere! But...did I regret saying that? No...Because all that Kenneth said was one big turn on and I...I wanted it. I really did...."Are you sure?" he asked with a slight chuckle, as surprised as I was and I thought about it some more, before I said with the utter most certainty I could imagine "Yeah, I really am. Come here" 

Kenneth smiled, before he leaned down, kissing my lips again. And this time, it was very heated. I pulled him close by the back of his head and Kenneth's hand returned to my butt, kneading it. "Mh wait! I will look for some lubricant we can use to ease the process" he said, quickly getting up and searching through the cabinets of the nurse's room, looking at the bottles, until he read "Aloe vera...that will do" 

He returned with the mysterious bottle, before laying between my legs again, kissing me and I hummed, grinning as I was getting excited. He kissed my lips, my neck and collarbones, before he took my legs and bend them, so he could reach the place his fingers had touched before. "I will prep you so the process will go easier and you tell me if you feel uncomfortable and want me to stop" he said and I nodded, now getting a bit nervous as well. Was that going to hurt? I mean, a dick wasn't really supposed to enter any behinds, but if it would be too bad, all the gay's wouldn't do it, right? 

He opened the bottle, coating his fingers with a bit of the Aloevera, before placing his hand between my legs at my entrance, which felt extremely weird. But Kenneth leaned down, kissing me again and I was lost once more. His fingers rubbed the liquid over my rim and I had slowly relaxed, as it felt kind of exciting. And then, he slowly pushed a finger in. "Mh!" I moaned against his lips, not because it hurt, but it just felt so weird, like it shouldn't be there. 

"Are you ok?" Kenneth asked, sounding so caring and I just nodded, because I wouldn't just ditch this idea after just one finger while the goal was his dick. Kenneth looked at me, as he slowly pulled his finger out of my hole, before pushing it back inside and so far, it was just a bit weird. He continued doing so and suddenly, he pushed in a second finger and that kind of stung. "Shit" I cursed and Kenneth kissed my neck, trying to distract me from the pain, which I guess was sweet, but god damn it, that's why nothing should go in the butt, obviously it didn't belong there. 

Kenneth moved his two fingers, slowly easing me into the feeling of gettin stretched I guess and when his fingers curled up a bit, a sudden very fucking good feeling overtook me. "Whoa!" I gasped and Kenneth grinned, obviously not surprised, but I sure was. "What did you just do?" I asked and Kenneth asked "What? This?", doing the same thing and brushing something inside of me, that felt oh so fucking good, making me gasp again. "Massaging your prostate. Enjoy" he said, kissing me and I held him close as his fingers thrusted in and out of me, hitting my prostate and giving me that same pleasure again. 

He scissored his fingers apart inside of me and that pain mixed together with the pleasure he was giving me. It was weird, but kind of good weird. After a while, he pulled his fingers out of me completely and I whined at the loss, as it literally made me feel so good, I could have cum, but we had other plans I had shortly forgotten about. "Oh shit....we don't have a condom" Kenneth suddenly realized, as he hovered over me. 

"Yeah and I am a dude, I can't get pregnant so...what's your point?" I asked and Kenneth cocked his head, before he said "Yeah but there are still Stds Tommy" 

"Well...I am a virgin so do you think you have any?" I asked and Kenneth shook his head. "No. After my parents found out about my sexuality, they got me tested on everything and I am clean. But still, are you comfortable with this?" he asked and I nodded "I am...scared, but very sure" 

Kenneth smiled, kissing my cheek to make me feel better, before he took the gel again, putting a bit on his dick and massaging it over it a bit, before taking some more and coating my rim again. Ok...Ok here we go...Ok wow. I had thought about this moment a lot. Like a lot a lot. But there wasn't really a Kenneth in my past self's fantasy and when that changed these last few months, I was on the other end...but I was excited. I wouldn't be a virgin in a few minutes and I was so ready for that, especially with Kenneth! 

He lined himself up and it did feel weird when the head of his dick pressed against my ass, but he hovered over me, asking "Are you ready?" I looked up at the man that held my heart, who managed to make me open up, who saved me more than once and loved me like nobody ever had. And I was never more sure of anything in my entire life. "I am. I'm sure" I nodded, taking him by the neck and letting our lips fall into a kiss. Kenneth kissed me back with so much love and need, that it only made me more excited to see how it would be to have sex with him...

And slowly, while holding the base, Kenneth pushed his dick inside of me. And I think only the head was in and my eyes widened as the pain hit me and I stopped kissing Kenneth back, who realized what was going on. "F-Fuck Fuck shit it hurts!" I hissed and Kenneth nodded, with a sympathetic smile on his lips, before he hushed "I know, I know it will get better, you just gotta breath through it. You just- you have to let me in"

I took deep breaths like he had said, but god damn it, it just felt like it wouldn't fit! Like he was stretching me to a point where I would tear apart and Kenneth stayed still, waiting for me to open up for him, but it was just really difficult. But my knowing boyfriend leaned down to my ear, whispering "Let me in baby." And somehow, combined with his hand storing my erect dick, I managed to let loose, even though the pain was still there and Kenneth slipped inside, but it hurt so fucking much. 

When he was inside, Kenneth released a low shaky breath, his hand on my leg pulling it up, so my legs were on either side of his torso and it did help a bit. "Are you ok?" Kenneth asked as I tried taking deep breaths, relaxing. How did he even fit...this shit hurt! "Mhm, b-but shit why does it hurt so much, is that normal?" I asked and Kenneth looked so pitiful, that I was in so much pain, as he continued stroking my cock and kissing my chest to distract me. 

"Its normal and you just have to adjust, I promise it will get better...or do you want to stop?" he asked and he was about to pull out and stop this I guess, but I clasped his ass, holding him in place. "You pull that thing out of me Kenneth and I will kill you myself for giving me this pain and then no pleasure" I warned because no way would we be stopping now. "I was actually just about to...you know, get this started, but nice to know you are still on board" he said chuckled and I blushed, letting go of his ass. 

Kenneth grinned, before he slowly pulled out of me, before pushing back inside and I clenched my jaw, as it did hurt, but I trusted his words, that it would get better. Kenneth started slowly thrusting in and out of me and it felt a little weird, but after a bit, the pain faded and I felt him brushing my prostate again and let me tell you, that shit felt amazing! I clung onto his shoulders, releasing a low moan and at that Kenneth smirked, knowing that I had slowly adjusted. But he continued his slow thrust making him groan in pleasure as well, as he held his head close to mine, rocking us back and forth and hell yeah did this feel amazing. 

"You can go a bit faster" I nodded, clinging onto his shoulders and raising my legs a bit, so it was even easier for him to access me and Kenneth grinned, before diving down and kissing my lips, as he thrusted a little harder and faster into me, making me moan into the kiss and dig my nails into his skin, which he didn't mind, it seemed to only turn him on, as he kissed me eagerly. "Ah! Kenneth!" I moaned, trying to keep my voice low and a few strains of hair fell in front of Kenneth face, as his eyes darkened and he rocked his hips back and forth, massaging against my prostate and making me feel a new kind of amazing I couldn't even believe existed. 

My hands clasped his back, my fingers digging into it, as I wanted more, so much more, because if this was already this great, I wanted to get my mind blown away. And Kenneth was driven on by that, as he started going faster, knowing that that was exactly what I wanted and needed and when he changed his angel a bit, he directly hit my prostate and I opened my mouth in a voiceless moan, as the pleasure was blowing me away. Kenneth kissed my neck, giving me some extra pleasure. Suddenly Kenneth breathed "I have an idea that will make this even better" 

I nodded, eager to know what he had in mind and in one swift motion he turned us around with me on top, as he sat up, his hands on my butt, slightly lifting me up, so he could thrust his hips upward and now I was really losing it. Because now he went deep. And giving me so much pleasure I threw my head back, as Kenneth's lips and teeth attacked my chest, that was accessible to him, while I clung onto his shoulders, slightly moving my hips in the rhythm of his own, but it was already getting too much. Kenneth started going faster, pounding into me and it felt so good, I was blown away. 

"I-I'm gonna cum Kenneth" I warned, breathless and it came out as more of a moan than a plea and Kenneth only nodded, taking one hand to stroke up and down my dick, while pounding into me and suddenly, I felt the orgasm approach. My whole body tensed up in a way I hadn't experienced before, as the high of the orgasm hit my brain and I released myself onto Kenneth's chest and hand, letting him pound into me, until I heard him groan under me and felt his hot release fill me, which kind of only made my orgasm better. He slowly slowed his movements, before coming to a complete halt and letting me fall onto his chest, exhausted and panting from the orgasm I just had. 

Kenneth wrapped his arms around me, holding me close, as I buried my head in the crook of his neck, grinning from ear to ear, while I still tried to catch my breath. " Oh my god...Oh my god!" I exclaimed and Kenneth chuckled, finding it endearing hot and amusing, that I was so blown away. "I know" he chuckled, before he brushed over my hair, kissing my temple and mumbling "But only because we did it together" 

"Cheesy, but...God I love you" I smiled and he grinned, before nodding "I love you too" 

---------------------

Welcome Tommy into the no-longer-Virgins-club my friends! They did the deed and I hope you guys aren't disappointed! Next Update...I honestly don't know, I will try Thursday but I have a lot of stuff to do before starting University next week so lets see. 

Thoughts??

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

Follow me on instagram (hanna.wattpad), listen to my Spotify playlists for each one of my books (link in bio) and check out my Patreon Page for exclusive content (link in bio)! 

Lots of Love - Hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...
3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 174K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
1.3M 43.6K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...