Spencer Reid One Shots

By Toomanyfandoms2002

Some Spencer Reid Imagines that are on the longer side (2,000 words or more usually)!! I also write for MGG o... More

Hi There :)
Tap Tap Tap ~~ Spencer Reid
The Transporter - Part One ~~ Spencer Reid
The Photographer ~~ MGG
The Transporter - Part Two ~~ Spencer Reid
The Transporter - Part Three ~~ Spencer Reid
Halloween ~~ MGG
Prompts
Memories ~~ MGG
Birthday ~~ Spencer Reid
Sing to Me ~~ Spencer Reid
Tension ~~ Spencer Reid
Thoughts - Part 1 ~~ MGG
Claustrophobia ~~ Spencer Reid
Thoughts - Part 2 ~~ MGG
Knife Throwing ~~ Spencer Reid
The Mission ~~ Spencer Reid
Kisses ~~ MGG
Biggest Fan ~~ Spencer Reid
Mistletoe ~~ Spencer Reid
Pregnant? ~~ Spencer Reid
The Screw ~~ MGG
Newlyweds ~~ MGG
Haunted ~~ Spencer Reid
Manager ~~ MGG
Evidence ~~ Spencer Reid
THANK YOU
Pajamas ~~ MGG
Face Reveal
Paparazzi -- MGG
Bleeding -- Spencer Reid
Selfie -- Spencer Reid
JJ Maybank Imagines
Another Imagine Book
You Like Harry Potter?
Etsy ;)
You Guys 😭
TRANSFER
The Transporter Project
VOTES!
Wanna be with your fave person?
Love at First Sight
Life Update (not a story )

Quick! -- Spencer Reid

17K 297 127
By Toomanyfandoms2002

Summary - Reader takes Spencer to her office Christmas party to keep the office creep away.

TW - VERY SLIGHT SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Word Count - 1.9k

Heyyyy this was kinda a request of numbers 28 and 29 (I think?)

-

The situation I had dragged Spencer into wasn't one he would usually agree to. Hell, I usually wouldn't even ask him to do this.
But things at my office were getting a bit too out of control for my liking.
Seth was a man who worked at my office. He appeared kind, handsome, and charming.

And that was all true, because it was on the surface.

Seth was also cunning, seductive, persuasive, and powerful. I think you see where I'm getting at here.

The first time something happened it was pretty harmless, but made me uncomfortable regardless.

*I sat at my desk, finishing up an article I had started days ago, one I was quite proud of, when I felt a presence behind me. I peered to the right slightly, seeing a suit I had seen on many different occasions.*
*Seth.*
*"Looks great y/n!" He put his hand on my shoulder for a few seconds, looking from over my shoulder. "Great job." His hand slid slowly off as he backed away. It gave me chills.*

He had done many other things in between now and then, but the last straw was a week ago when he grabbed my knee under the table at a meeting. I snatched it from him so quickly I was thoroughly surprised that no one heard my knee slam into the underside of the table.

Now it was the office Christmas party, and I wanted to go, I had many friends made in that office that I had come to love being around. But it was hard to do that with a certain lurking presence around.

So I called Spencer.

At first he was very hesitant, saying 'parties weren't his thing.' And 'I wouldn't know what to wear.' But as soon as I brought up how uncomfortable Seth made me, he was on board.

I set out the sweaters I bought for us on my couch, getting ready to tell Spence that he had to wear this.

It was going to be like putting a cat in a bath.

"Come in! Its unlocked." I yelled, hearing the knock at the door. Spencer promptly slinked in, heading to my side.

"You know, that can be quite dangerous. What if it wasn't me?" I looked up at him with a tiny glare.

"You knock a certain way so shut up." He smiled a bit at this, inevitably looking down at the sweaters I had placed.

"No, y/n, why?" He whined, feeling the fabric between his fingers.

"Spencer please! I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend." His movements froze, I may have skipped asking him that the other day.

"What? I thought, you said, I thought I was just there to keep him away from you?"
"And you are! You are! But it would really keep him away from me if he knew I had a boyfriend. Men respect other men they don't know, more than they trust women at all." I gave him puppy dog eyes, holding up the sweaters that read 'I've been naughty' and 'I've been nice.' On them. He looked down at me with what looked like nerves but I was definitely perceiving as pity and finally gave in.

"Fine, because I don't want that asshole touching you anymore."

"Soooooo, you'll wear the sweater?" I gave him a cheesy smile, slowly placing the 'Naughty' one in his arms. He rolled his eyes with the tiniest smile.

"Yes, I'm going to change then we can leave." He walked to my bathroom, coming out less than a minute later with a matching sweater to mine, which I changed into in the living room. And off we went.

-

We had been parked in the parking lot for about 12 minutes while I was half panicking, but I covered that up by saying I needed to 'touch up my makeup.' Within the first minute Spencer realized that I was lying and tried to calm me down.

He succeeded after 13 minutes.

We entered through the glass doors om the first floor, heading to the elevator.

"I do not have good experiences with elevators." Spencer complained.

"Well I don't have good experiences with walking up 9 flights of stairs. So I'm taking the elevator." He reluctantly entered the 'deathbox' as I heard him refer to it under his breath.

Once to 8th floor, I grabbed his hand, waiting for it to reach the 9th as Spence furrowed his eyebrows.

"We are selling this whether you like it or not." I giggled, squeezing his hand and  watching the doors opening. Christmas light and laughter spilled in.

"Y/n! Is this Spencer?" My friend Maizey subtly gestured to our hands.

"Yes! Took a little convincing to get him here." I laughed.

"I love the sweaters! So *cute*." We are cute aren't we?

Stop that.

"Yeah, it took a lot of convincing to get him in it." I leaned into him, his arm naturally snaking around my waist.

That's weird.

After a short amount of small talk Maizey was off to mingle with others around the room.

And that's when I saw him.

"Are you gonna point out this douche bag to me?" Spencer asked protectively, which was a new and sour approach on his personality. My head gestured across the room where seth was wearing a Christmas suit and drinking what appeared to be a glass of champagne.

"The one in the obnoxious suit." I watched as Spence narrowed his eyes, clearly trying to profile him. His eyes raked over his figure, soaking up every detail.

"What an egotistical man." I could have sworn I felt his arm pull me closer.

But I think I'm just anxious.

"Come on, we look weird standing her, let's get some punch." I pulled his arm from my hip, interlocking our fingers and dragging him towards a long table. The man immediately spotted some coffee at the other end.

"I promise I'll be right back, I'm going to get some coffee." He squeezed my hand and let go, making his way there. I grabbed myself a red solo cup and the laddle that lazily hung in the large bowl of punch, raising it to the cup before it was pried from my hands.

"I'll get that for you." The voice made me flinch away slightly. I still held the laddle full of liquid in the air, feeling myself getting annoyed. I slowly grabbed the cup back from his hands.

"I think I can handle pouring my own drink. Thanks." I poured it and brought it to my lips to conceal the inevitably pissy look the was plastered onto it.

"An independent woman, I like that." And with that he turned on his heel and strutted away. I then heard quick footsteps from behind, sounding like some familiar beat up converse.

"Was he talking to you? I'm so sorry I wasn't here! The coffee line was taking a lot longer than I anticipated."

"Its okay, I think I handled it really well, just, stay by my side." I rubbed my hand down his shoulder for comfort. He nodded with a sympathetic smile and brought his head down to mine, kissing the top of my head. And in those seconds that he did, I silently hoped that this blush would go away before he saw my face again.

But he didn't comment on it.

I was now introducing him to my friends and loosening up, we drank a little bit of alchohol and got buzzed, which I never thought Spencer would do with me.

I plopped onto one of the couches around the fore place, snuggling into Spencer's chest and biting into a chocolate I recently picked up.

"Its nice to see you loosened up you tight-ass." I giggled, offering him the other half, which was half a random choice and half an experiment to see if he cared about sharing germs with me. He won't take it.

But he did, grabbing it with his teeth and slipping it right into his mouth. I sat, a little flabbergasted.

"What?" He chuckled, chewing the rest of the sweet.

"I thought you didn't like sharing germs?"

"Well it's you, and you're my girlfriend, so why should I care?" It looked like he immediately regretted the comment as the words flee from his slightly buzzed mouth. But before he could make any *further* comment, he was interrupted by our manager.

"The Christmas bells are hung and 3 places to be weary of where you stand too long!" She squealed.

Oh no.

"What are the Christmas bells?" Spencer asked, swerving away from the previous conversation.

"Its an alternative for a mistletoe." I groaned, looking around cautiously for any nearby. "You kiss and the you ring the bell to let people know. It's weird." He nodded in understanding, lifting himself off the couch.

"Want to get another drink madame?" He asked properly, holding his hand out for me to take.

"Why yes of course sir." I laughed, taking his hand as he effortlessly pulled me from the couch to my feet. We headed towards the doorway that led to the half of the room that held the drink table. Just as I took a long stride, my keys fell from my pocket. I looked at the ground for them, not seeing them in the immediate area. Though I felt eyes on me, and they weren't Spencer's. Spencer peered around the doorway.

"Oh! Here they are." He crouched to the ground when I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked to see Seth making a B Line right to me, and I looked up to see two little bells hung above me.

No.

No no.

I leaned down, slightly to Spencer's level.
"Quick. Kiss me." I whispered, grabbing his cheeks and bringing him from his crouched position. I pulled his lips to mine and pushed my hands around his neck and through his hair. I heard him sigh into the kiss, his hands resting on my hips. Just before we pulled apart, I heard the bells ring and saw Spencer's hand reaching at them. He turned to the side, seeing Seth froze dead in his tracks, arms crossed over his chest. I heard small claps come from the others around us.

The seething man turned on his heel and strode away from us quickly, *finally* getting the hint.

I hope.

"Thank you, so much." I giggled, bringing my arms back to my sides slowly. Spencer] stood still, his hands moving slowly to... wherever their destination was.

It seems he couldn't decide.

But he just looked into my eyes, silently.
"You okay?" I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling it to his own side.

"That was just, very, unexpected." He sighed, looking down at his hands.

"Well I certainly wasn't going to let Seth kiss me."

"Did you want to kiss me?" He blurts, his mouth seemingly making the decisions over his head.

Ah, the dreaded question.

Oh well, might as well get it out.

"Did you wanna kiss me?"

Pussy.

"I asked you first." He pried, quite childishly I may add.

"Fine. Yes." I replied grumpily, averting my eyes from his.

"Good." His hand found mine, intertwining them. "Maybe I can be a real excuse to keep that creep away for the next holiday party?" A smile crept onto his features.

"Definitely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 762 13
After a drunken night at O'Keefe's, the team learns that your sexual history is...well..nonexistent. However, so is Spencer Reid's. In a drunken prom...
151K 3.5K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...
238K 4.4K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...
1.1M 21.5K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...