| The Lone Ruler of the Void...

By Jake123415535

Read more to find out ;) Also I do not own the Characters, Pictures or the show. They belong to their respect... More

Information
P R O L O U G E
Start of a new E R A
B E A C O N
I N I T I A T I O N T I M E
C L A S S . . .(Part II)
F O R E V E R F A L L
V Y T A L F E S T I V A L
V Y (I) T A L
F L E E T

C L A S S. . .

3.7K 81 81
By Jake123415535

Enjoy your life...

-----------------------------------------------------------

【*】

F/N's eyes opened to be met with Ruby eagerly waiting for her to wake up, blinking a few more times before sitting straight. She yawned, stretching her arms in the air while rubbing her eyes.

"Morning F/N! Ready for the first day of school?" (Ruby)

"No." (F/N)

"Jeez you're always so lazy when it comes to school." (Ruby)

F/N shrugged her remark and went with her daily routine. She glanced around the spacious room, finding her uniform at the end of her bed. She held it in her hands, feeling the soft fabric stitched in the clothing. Surprisingly this was free. If it were any other school, it'd cost a fortune just to make these kind of clothing.

Meanwhile her loveable sister, Ruby was busy being lectured by Weiss yet again. Although they are friends, it was a steep relationship.

"Alright. You guys done?" (F/N)

Her answer was in vain. The two kept going at it. Yang and Blake although wanted nothing to do with it. Risk being targeted by the Heiress they'd save themselves from the pain. The latter, sighed. They'd never make it to class in time if they kept arguing like this. Deciding to leave the room and head straight to class. 

Walking the long hallways of Beacon was unnerving in her opinion. It felt as if someone was watching her every move. Looking back from her shoulders, she found no one. A drop of sweat fell from her forehead, wiping it away and continued to class albeit much faster.

【*】

"Monsters! Demons... Prowlers of the night. Yes, my students. The creatures of grimm have many names. Some more terrifying than the next."

F/N focused on Ports lecture. Although long and very time consuming it could help her one day. It wasn't what she'd expect on her first day of school really.

It wasn't until the door slammed open, revealing themselves as her friends and sisters. Both JNPR and RWBY. The entirety of the class's attention was diverted towards the commotion. F/N sighed. She'd have to lecture them now for being late to classes on the first day. 

The class continued on where it left off. 

"Psst. F/N. Hey!" (Yang)

"...Yes, Yang?" (F/N)

She responded but she didn't look back, jotting down notes in her spare notebook she'd keep whenever it was useful.

"Isn't our teacher... a bit weird? I mean he just keeps on rambling on his life story and stuff." (Yang)

"I know. This wasn't what I expected on the first day but, there's always a surprise I guess." (F/N)

Facing back towards the whiteboard, she really felt like sleeping through this class. Just once.

"Who would like to partake in the test?" (Port)

"Me Professor!" (Weiss)

"Alright. Ms. Schnee. Please change to an appropriate attire for this occasion." (Port)

It didn't take long for herself to be ready for such occasion to impress her first teacher. She held her head high and proceeded towards the cage. Switching towards Ice dust. 

"Confident are we? We'll see about that. Remember students, never underestimate your opponents!" (Port)

The cage swung open and the monster was released.

【*】

In a few short minutes, Weiss made quick work of the monster. There were a few applause, the majority being her teammates and friends. She needed to prove herself. Professor Port himself was impressed by her display and commended her battle. She smirked, facing towards her team they all gave positive feedback. 

"As expected of one of our top students in the first year. Good job Ms. Schnee. I can see a bright future towards you're career." (Port)

Although she wasn't the Team Leader, it was nice being praised by everyone. It fueled her ego as the Heiress to the largest Dust Company in the world. 

"That was awesome Weiss! You were like Shwoosh! and then Shing!" (Ruby)

"I have to admit it was pretty nice." (F/N)

"Yeah we should spar sometime! Not to the death of course." (Yang)

Class finished right after. It was a miracle only half the class slept through most of it. Ruby was the first to walk out, deciding to wait for her teammates she stumbled upon Ozpin. 

"Ah, Professor Ozpin! It's nice to meet you here." (Ruby)

"Likewise Miss Rose. I merely came to see how the first years were doing, but it seems I was late for the first class." (Ozpin)

"Yeah. I guess it was something. We got to see someone fight Grimm though! So that was really cool. And it was Weiss who did it too!" (Ruby)

"Energetic aren't you? Professor Port has unique ways to teach his class. It may sound the opposite but he truly is." (Ozpin)

Ruby rubbed her hands together under the gaze if Ozpin, one of the most powerful men in Vale at the moment. She didn't know what else to say.

"I see you've been getting along with Ms. Schnee these few days, aren't you?" (Ozpin)

"I mean yeah. If we don't have each others backs then we won't complete the mission."

"Not everything is about trust. Believe me when I say that Ms Rose. It takes time. And it isn't always on everyone's side day by day." (Ozpin)

【*】

Weiss quietly opens the door, carefully not to wake anyone up and cause too much of a commotion. Her eyes landed towards Ruby's bunkbed, full of books on how to lead a team. She had to admit, her Leader was childish. But she was willing to change for her sake. That, she respected. There aren't too many people out there who would openly be a better person for her sake. 

Weiss tapped at Ruby's bed, trying to wake her up. Not too soon, Ruby noticed how Weiss was waiting for her to wake up. She wanted to speak up but Weiss quickly covered her mouth.

"How do you take you're coffee?" (Weiss)

"I- uh don't really drink coffee. I'm not really allowed to." (Ruby)

"Would tea suffice?" (Weiss)

"Uh... Yeah sure!" (Ruby)

Weiss crouched down to prepare her tea, a few minutes later she came back up with a cup of Jasmine tea, handing it to Ruby. She sipped the edges trying not to burn her mouth in the process. The calming sensation soothed her. She relaxed, drinking the no too sugary tea but no too flavorless. 

"Look, Ruby I'm sorry if I caused any troubles for you. So if you need help don't hesitate to ask me." (Weiss)

"I-it's alright Weiss. I can take it! I'm a big kid you know!" (Ruby)

"Sure you are." (Weiss)

They laughed it off, still having not notice another presence behind them, F/N smiled. They really were getting along.

  【*】

     ----------------------------------------------------------

rewrite lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 1 9
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a RWBY story, but with the addition of my character. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music or picture...
243 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
40.9K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
311 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...