Brother of Wind {book 3: Rebo...

Bởi DatNinjaLloyd

welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but... Xem Thêm

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 THE FINALE

chapter 1

2.9K 53 85
Bởi DatNinjaLloyd

(First, i want to say that Morro will be called "the sage ninja." That is the colour ive been using for all of his designs and will forever use that title when it comes to colours. Sage is a type of green, if you wanted to know.)

The ultimate battle. The battle that would end all battles. It feels like ages ago. After the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin. It was a time to reflect on our past, and build for the future.

"Great work, people. Together, we can do it. Transportation group aligned with engineering." A man in a wheelchair, Cyrus Borg, sat in through center of the City directing others.

Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City. And it became the center of great technological advancements. Levitating traffic lights, hover cars, even roads in the sky! But without an enemy to fight, the age of the Ninja came to an end.

"Hmmhmmhm!!" Kai happily hummed as steam ran throughout the bathroom. Someone crept up on Kai in the shower.
"Hey! How about a little privacy, you-?" Kai poked his head out to see Jay recording everything on a camera.

"Whoa! This isn't supposed to be in here. Lights please!" Kai, a spiky-haired, hotheaded, red ninja, fumbled with a film tape. Although, he didnt look like a ninja in this moment. He wore a suit and the lights in the room turned on to see a classroom full of kids laughing.
"Ugh! Seriously?" Kai grunted as the projected didn't turn off.

"Come quick! Mr. Zane's on the fritz!" A kid ran in the room and yelled.

In a different room, Zane, pale skinned, blond hair set in an army cut, was on his desk, unable to control his actions as his wires were short circuiting. Zane was a nindroid. Different from everyone, but he was still Zane, the white ninja. He also wore a suit-- actually, I was more like a vest? Something like that.

"What's going on here?" Cole ran in the the room the see students laughing at Zane's malfunction. Cole, a tall, charcoal-haired young man. The black ninja.
"Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane." A student called.

Cole snatched the controller from Brad and tried to help Zane.
"How do you turn this thing off?" Cole desperately pressed buttons.
"Hurry up, Cole. My liquid spirit level is making me less level!" Zane cried.
Cole ended up smashing the remote and thankfully, it stopped.

"Awwww." The students wined.
"Mr. Cole is the worst."

"I herd that!" Cole shouted. The bell rang and all the students ran out to play. Zane sighed as he got down from the desk.
"Unh! Ah, recess. My favorite time." Cole grunted as he leaned against the door frame.

Darkly's boarding school for bad boys has been repurposed into "Wu's academy" where the team taught.

Jay, a reddish, brownish haired boy-- excuse me-- young man with a scar over his right eyebrow closed the fridge. Jay was through blue ninja of the team.
"All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it." Jay wined.

Cole sat on the couch in the lounge eating up what is clearly Jay's pudding.
"I didn't see motor mouth on it." Cole said as he tossed the cup into the garbage.
"I'm telling the headmaster!" Jay turned his head.
"Leave me out of it. I'm on break too." Sensei Wu, a wise old man said as he poured hot water into his cup.

"Relax, Jay. You can have mine." Kai took out his pudding cup and missed it to the blue ninja-- teacher...

"But this isn't cold." Jay complained as he backed up to the couch. Zane pressed a few buttons on his settings that shot a cool breeze and froze the pudding cup a little.
"Ooh! Gimme! Mm..." Jay scarfed down the pudding.

"Is anyone else chapped that Lloyd gets to be the Golden Ninja and fly around accepting awards while we're stuck here being teachers with no powers?" Jay asked.
"And Morro got to go with him. How come he doesn't have to stay here and teach like we do?" Cole added.

Jay sighed.
"I miss out elemental weapons."
Nya, a girl dressed in red and short black hair immiditaly shut the door behind her. Nya, was not a ninja, but a samurai of the team.

"Hi miss Nya."
"I like your dress miss Nya."
Said a few boys outside the door.

"Why is that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?" Nya sighed.
"Hi, Miss Nya. I saved you some pudding." Jay approached her with dreamy eyes.

Nya frowned at Jay.
"What did we talk about?"

"Oh. Right. Boundaries."

"Hey, did you guys hear the news?" Nya said happily.
"There's trouble?" Kai jumped up.
"Danger?" Jay shouted.
"An emergency?" Zane stepped forwards.
"Oh, a new menace?" Cole asked.

"...no. We got clearance for a feildtrip." Nya said. The four teachers sighed.
"Not just any field trip." Nya continued.
"A field trip to tour Borg Industries."

Jay gasped.
"Ah! Not the Borg Industries. As in home to super genius reclusive savant Cyrus Borg? Inventor of the hover car and everything else cool in this world?"

Zane kicked Jay to make him SHUT UP. Kai face palmed.
"Who cares about Cyrus Borg?" Kai went to fill his tea.
"If you ask me, people should concern themselves with the lessons of the past. Not waste their time on the disposable fads of tomorrow when-" kai looked up. The room was empty.
"Oh."

-Time skip brought to you by Kai's hatred of technology.-

"Why can't we take Ultra Dragon? Or the Ultra Sonic Raider?" The students complained.
"Because they don't have one of these. Pretty cool, huh?" Cole pulled out a com.
"I'm on a microphone. I am the MC. The Mighty Cole!" He danced.

"Mr. Cole is the worst."

"I herd that!" Cole shouted.
"So, we really are going back to the city." Kai said as Cole sat down.
"We haven't been there since... You know?"

"Yesterday, is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come." Sensei said as he got on the bus.
"We only have today. Or else this offer expires. Get a move on Nya." He told the driver.
"Aye-aye sensei!" Nya stepped on the gas.

It only took a short while for the school to leave. Soon they got to the city. But in the mean time--

"Aaaaaah..." Lloyd sighed as he landed his golden dragon.
"I need to sit down." The ninja in a golden gi pulled off his hood to reveal his blond hair and tired expression.
"Yeah, I know. I've been moving for so loooonng..." Morro, the ninja of wind, and Lloyd's older brother, wearing a sage green gi pulled his long raven hair out of his face. Still, the one green streak blinded his right eye.

The two made their way into the school and to the teachers lounge (where they were able to stay) and flopped onto the furniture. It may seem like an honor to be accepting awards and being a hero, but it was exhausting, seriously.

"You didn't have to come with me." Lloyd said laying flat on his back.
"You normally don't like big crowds."

"Yeah, I still don't but, you know. Better to travel with someone than alone." Morro said forgetting about his posture and completely relaxed.
"Who knew this would be so tiring." Lloyd said.
"At least we can relax now." Morro looked around.
"Where are the others?" He asked.

Lloyd shrugged.
"I need to sleep." He said.

The school arrived in the city. It was overwhelming. Everything was bright and lit up through the night. Everyone got so distracted.

"Wow. You leave town a short while and-Ahh!" Nya didn't watch the road and ran into the postman's vehicle.-hover vehicle-

"Ugh! Who here still uses wheels anymore? Get with the program!" The postman yelled. Cole stepped out of the bus.
"Don't worry, we'll free you up. Time for some old-school muscle tool." Cole lifted up the postman's vehicle and set it aside.

"Stand back pedestrian." A robot, one that towered over Cole, walked up and said.
"Who you calling pedestrain?" Cole glared at the bot.
"It appears out help is not welcome." Zane observed.
"Well, I prefer traveling the old-fashioned way-on foot. Besides, it's not like we can't find where we're going." Sensei stepped out and pointed to the massive tower in the center of the city.

As they made their way into the building, Kai got stuck in the automatic doors, while everyone traveled inside.

"Welcome to Borg Industries. I'm P.I.X.A.L., Cyrus' Primary Interactive X-ternal Assistant Life-form." A female bot, who wore a purple kimono, green glowing eyes and silver hsir pulled back into a high ponytail, walked down some steps and introduced herself.

Zane found himself speechless at her sight.
"I'm sorry to hear about the traffic accident." Pixal said.
"Wow, news travels fast!" Cole stepped forwards.
"Everything in New Ninjago City is fully automated and interconnected. Your antiquated bus should be ready shortly." Pixal informed. She turned to Zane, who was staring right at her.

"You are Zane, a droid like me. What does Zane stand for?" Pixal asked. Zane flinched and quickly responded.
"I stand for peace, freedom, and courage in the face of all who threaten Ninjago." Zane placed his hand of his chest.
"She means your name, tin head." Jay placed his hand on Zane's shoulder.

"...I guess I'm just... Zane." The nindroid said.
"Permission to scan?" Pixal asked.
"I-- uh..." All words escaped Zane.
"Permission granted?"

"Check it out! Zane has an admirer!" Jay smired as he "whispered" to Nya.
Zane stood still as Pixal scanned him.

"Your hardware is outdated and your processor is slow and incompatible with ours. Peculiar. All droids must recharge our batteries, yet curiously. I'm unable to locate your energy source." Pixal said.
"What powers you?" She placed her hand on Zane's chest.

"I, uh . . . I don't know." Zane said.
"Mr. Borg would like to see the Ninja on the 100th floor. If the others would follow me for the rest of the tour." Pixal lead the class, Nya and sensei along while Cole and Jay made their way to the elevator. Kai finally got out of the "door trap" and ran to the elevator too.

Zane stood still. Struck with love as he watched Pixal lead the others off.
"Hey, Zane, you with us?" Cole asked.
Zane shook his head out of his own thoughts and joined his friends.

Black ninja. Blue ninja. Red ninja. White ninja.

Sage ninja, not identified.
Golden ninja, not identified.
Wait for action.

The ninja patiently waited for the elevator to reach the top.

"Mr. Borg believes technology is the key to making our dreams come true." Pixal explained as she lead the kids into a room with a bunch of prototypes for new things.

Three large screens turned arpind to see players in a chair on a platform in front of it, with some sort of Vr headset on playing a videogame.
"Even now, he is working on a Digiverse where the gamer will be digitally scanned in to take gaming to another level." Pixal explained.
One of the player's chair spun around and on the screen, he's doing spinjitzu.

"Whoa! They have a Perfect Match Console." The girls crowded around a little machine in the corner.
"What's perfect mach?" Nya walked up to them.
"It's the latest craze. If finds your perfect partner with flawless results. You should try it, Miss Nya." One girl said.

Nya stepped onto the platform in front of the machine.
"I doubt a machine could know someone's--"

"Hello, Nya. You are an independent, self-confident young woman who refuses to be in a boys' club. Analyzing match now." The machine said. The light on top of it lit up.

"Of course it's gonna be Mr. Jay." A girl beside Nya said.

Everyone gasped. It wasn't Jay that showed up. It was Cole. A hologram of Cole showed up! Nya stumbled back.
"Promise you will not tell anyone." Nya looked at the girls.

The elevator opened of the top floor and the four boys walked into the room.
"I would've guessed Ninja to sneak in a window, not use the elevator." A man sitting at a desk by a floor to ceiling window said. He wore a grey vest, had black hair and glasses.

Jay gasped.
" Ah! Oh, my gosh. Are you-? Are you-?"

"Cyrus Borg? Yes. Unfortunately, when my parents gave me a name like that, my future in technology was predetermined." He walked out from behind his desk to show he was disabled and used a vehicle that moved him around that had spider-like legs.

The ninja stopped in their tracks. Zane dropped a wrench he picked up and it made a single "clack!"

"Ah, yes, these. Sadly, I've been disabled all my life. But it's nothing my mind couldn't fix." Mr. Borg said.
"Speaking of which, my deepest condolences, Zane. I heard about your father. Oh, he was a brilliant mind. He would have fit right in." He turned to the nindroid.

"Thank you. But loss is inevitable." Zane said.
"Today maybe, but not tomorrow. Technology making the impossible possible. The only limit to our potential is that which we don't dream." Borg told Zane.

"Isn't this the same place the Overlord was destroyed? Who dreamed up the idea of building a corporate headquarters here?" Kai asked as he examined a large screen on the left side of the room.
"Ah, what better way to send a message to evil that we won't cower to anyone." Mr. Borg said.

"I see. Better yet I don't see the sage ninja, nor the golden ninja either." He scanned the room.
"Oh, their hands are a bit full, but we can tell him to stop by when we see them." Cole said.
"No, no, no. I'm glad it's just you four. I wanted to give you a gift." Mr. Borg went over to near the entrance.

"A gift? Won't say no to that. It wouldn't happen to be cake, would it?" Cole asked hopefully.
Cyrus Borg pulled a closet off of the gist to reveal a golden statue of himself.

"The future is what we make it!"
A recording played.

"Ha. So no cake." Cole sighed.
"Oh, wow. A statue. Of yourself." Kai said trying to sound thankful.
"I know. How cool is that?" Jay jumped up.

Mr. Borg went up to Kai
"Please, protect them with your life. All of Ninjago depends on it." He whispered.
"Protect? Protect what?" Kai asked.
"You were right, I should never have built here. You must go. He's listening." Cyrus continued to whisper.

"Uh, I'm sorry to cut this short, but there's things to invent. I hope you can show yourselves out." Mr. Borg said at full volume.
"Ah, okay. Of course. A little help?" Cole asked Kai as the others had already started to pick the statue up.

"oh, yeah." Kai ran up to them.

"Guys, something weird is up with Borg." Kai said as they walked into the elevator.
"They're called artificial limbs, Kai. I know you hate machines, but you don't have to be rude. We're his guests." Jay said.
"I mean he was acting suspicious. Like he was scared. He said we had to protect "them" with our lives." Kai recalled.

""Them" who?" Cole asked. The elevator doors closed.
"I don't know but--" kai turned around. The others dropped the statue without Kai's help. It split in two but the inside was... Empty...?

"Oh, great, now look what you've done." Jay glared at Kai. Zane kneeled down.
"It's hollow. There's something inside." Zane pulled out a neatly folded white gi.
"Huh. Why would he give us new Ninja outfits? Guys, hate to admit it, but maybe Kai is onto something." Cole handed everyone their respective colours. There was even a green coloured one and a sage coloured one.

"And what exactly are these?" Kai asked as he pulled out golden rods with strangled patterns on the end.

Techno Blades located. Apprehend. Will the assailants stand down and drop the Techno Blades?

An alarm sounded off and the elevator spoke.
"First you call us pedestrians, and now we're assailants?" Jay yelled.
Zane went to the controls to try and turn the alarm off.
"Nothing works. Perhaps a malfunction?" Zane suggested.

Kai looked at the golden tool in his hand.
"Guys, these must be the Techno Blades. We have to protect them with our lives."

Have it your way. Goodbye.

The computer said. The elevator sped down to the bottom pinning the ninja to the top as it fell.
"Let the elevator have the Techno Blades, Kai! I think it's made its point!" Jay yelled.
"We have to get off this thing!" Cole yelled.
"Going up?" Kai spotted a each on the top of the elevator. He jumped down and kicked it open with force.
"Ninja, go!" Everyone used spinjitzu to get on top and outside of the elevator.

"There!" Zane pointed to a different elevator that was slowly coming up. As it passed, the ninja each took a techno blade, their respective gi, and Kai and Zane took Lloyd's and Morro's gis in their hands. They jumped onto the upcoming elevator, escaping death.

"I'm bored."
"Really?" Two security guards had a chat.
"Me too, actually." The second sai--

BOOOOM

Exploding elevators.

OK, that's where I have to end it!
Sorry, but it ended with a boom. Literally. I'm not funny.

Anyways,
thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any mistakes.

Tell me how hyped you are for s3. Or how much you will cry at the end. Either one can work.

Ittekimasu!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.4K 615 19
Welcome to book six of the Brother of Wind au! In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. This book i...
8.8K 241 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
29.3K 768 24
An AU where after the Cursed Realm was destroyed, Morro manages to take Wu's hand. Will he join the ninja? Will he still be grumpy about the past? Al...
121K 2.6K 33
Morro's not a ghost!! yay! and he's on the ninja's side it's literally just the of series but with Morro in it.(lol) (Art cover is mine) #1 - morro...