Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

1.9K 42 63
By unamedherofhardzello

Your house: Gryffindor
Age: year 5

M/n = Mothers name

request by: Aethelwyneleigh27

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

In the Library...

"Hello Tom, Do you mind if I sit here?"
Y/n asked, standing next to the boy. "I don't care L/n. I'm leaving anyway." The slytherin said, picking up his books and walking towards the book check out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Transfiguration class...

"Hey Tom, do you mind tell me the answer to question 2c? I've asked my friends but they don't know. It's the one about Metamorphmaguses."

"Do you hear something Avery? It sounds like a fly is buzzing around here. It's really annoying actually." Tom says. Avery and the other boy's snicker.

Y/n sighs softly and walks away to find her friend Fleamont for the answers.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
At the orphanage...

"Mum?" "Yes darling?" y/n's mother said. "How do I get someone to like me? Not in a romantic way, but enough for them to actually talk to me." Y/n asked, shuffling her feet against the cold wooden floorboards.

The matron sighed lightly and grinned. "Well, I'm not quite sure. Have you talked to them before? Tried to?" "Yes! So many times and they just don't want to talk to me." The girl groaned. The lady scoffed and nodded. "There's the Yule Ball coming up, who are you going with?" "Probably by myself. Monty might want to go with me, as friends." Y/n added, as she saw her mother smirk. "We'll have to go get you a dress or something..." m/n said, in deep thought. "We'll work that out later."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Back at Hogwarts...

Y/n's POV:

Fleamont had given me his homework and books since I was heading back to Gryffindor common room and he was going to the quidditch practice, which made it very heavy for me to carry.

"Y/n." A voice said from behind me. "Hi Malfoy." I smiled. Abraxas was never mean or hurtful towards me and didn't laugh when Tom was being rude. He was quite nice...and cute I guess. "That looks like a lot of books, are you studying for a test coming up? Is there a test? I didn't know!" He panicked. "No Abraxas, there isn't, I'm just carrying my books and Monty's cause he had to go to quidditch training." I giggled, picking up the books that had fallen. "Okay, Good, i'll help." He says, grabbing my bag and a few extra books. I thanked him and started walking towards the Gryffindor common room with him.

We arrived fairly soon in front of the painting. I said the password and let us in, telling Abraxas to put the bag and books on the table with others. We headed to the kitchen for some snacks, since we were both hungry. The elves gave us a packet of chips (crisps) and chocolates. Abraxas led me to a deserted, old divination room near the Astronomy tower.

We talked for a while before Abraxas changed the subject: "Hey, Um so y'know how the Yule Ball's coming up soon right?" He asked, stuffing a chocolate into his mouth. "Yeah, it's all everyone's talking about, why?" I asked, opening the packet of chips. "Well, I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten a date yet...and I was thinking, if you wanted to, we could go together?" He blushed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Tom's POV:

Abraxas disappeared from our little meeting quickly. He was obviously in a rush to somewhere and I intend to find out.

I walked around the castle until I reached the 7th floor and decided to go up and find the divination room. I heard two voices coming from an clearly unused room, as the front was covered from floor to ceiling in dust and...mould?

"Hey, Um so y'know how the Yule Ball's coming up soon right?" A familiar voice said, Abraxas. "Yeah, it's all everyone's talking about, why?" Another one said,
y/n. I peered my head through the door to see them sitting on top on a bench with an assortment on treats between them.
Y/n looked at Abraxas curiously as he started stuttering and blush profusely. "Well, I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten a date yet...and I was thinking, if you wanted to, we could go together?" His face and ears growing a darker red.

I felt a spree of resentment towards Abraxas come over me.

I have many reasons to resent Malfoy, the others too, but for asking a girl (who means nothing to me) to a ball? I'd have never thought.

Before I could stop myself, my feet were taking me closer to the two and next to
y/n.

"Unfortunately for you Abraxas, y/n has already got a date, who just so happens to be me." My mouth blurted out before I could even register the words in my head. I mentally scolded myself for saying something so stupid. Too late to deny now.

"Oh. Sorry y/n, Tom. I didn't realise." Abraxas mumbled, quickly pacing out of the room and closing the door. I sighed, walking away from y/n resting against the wall in the corner.

"Um-since when are you my date?" Y/n sassed, crossing her arms. "Since now." I spat, attempting to end the conversation and for her to give in. "Right. But I clearly remember you saying that you see me at the orphanage so much already, that you don't want to see me at all while at Hogwarts."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Flashback...

"Hey Tom. How are you today?" Y/n smiled at me, leaning down slightly to grab the falling ink pot. "Fine l/n. Now can you leave?" I say shortly. "Well, I just thought that since were in the same class for transfiguration, we could help each other out?" She said, completely ignoring my rudeness.

I groaned, try desperately to ignore her humming, (Which if I'm honest was quite soothing). "Does that mean more time together?" I ask. "Probably yes if we are to help each other." "Then no." "But-" "y/n, I see you at the orphanage so much already, so please, pray tell, why would I want to see you at all while at Hogwarts?" I scoffed. The girl sighed and left without another word.

Deep down I felt quite guilty about being so rude to her. She had good intentions, I just didn't want to except that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Flashback over...

"Ah-um yes, I remember that." I scratched my head. We stood in silence for a few seconds, until I came up with an excuse of needing to see Slughorn about homework.

Tonight.

Tonight I'm going to try and make a Horcrux.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

Tom left y/n standing alone in the classroom by herself. The girl decided to go up to the astronomy tower for some peace and quiet.

She walked up the stairs to the balcony and stood at the edge of the railing, looking over Hogwarts. Y/n sighed slowly as the clouds started to darken over the grounds.

"L/n?" A voice asked from behind her. There was Rudolphus Lestrange, grinning back at her. "Hello Lestrange." Y/n said politely. Lestrange had been bullying y/n for a while now once he found out about her heritage. "What do you think you're doing mudblood?" He snarled at y/n, who was trying to walk away. "Petrificus Totalus!" The boy yelled. Y/n unfortunately wasn't fast enough with her wand and got hit by it.

Rudolphus laughed at the poor girl lying on the ground. "Maybe it'll be strong enough to stop you from going to the Ball. Then no one will have to see your ugly face." The boy grinned strutting away from her and down the stairs. Leaving a crying y/n helpless (look into your eyes and the sky's the limit I'm-). The spell took a while to wear off, she still couldn't stand up properly yet but y/n just curled her knees up and cried softly.

Tom was coming towards the Astronomy tower for some late night homework when he saw Lestrange striding past him.

"Hey Riddle." "Lestrange." The greeted each other quickly. "Are you going to the Astronomy tower?" Lestrange asked, grinning ear to ear. "Yes I am. Why?" "Just a fair warning. There's some mud up there that hasn't been cleaned up." The boys smirked knowingly at Tom. Mudbloods. Tom smirked and nodded goodbye to his follower.

He could hear crying coming from the tower as he climbed upwards towards it. The boy still walked up. Who cares if a mudblood is crying, (if you didn't read that in the onclers voice get out) I'll just take a few points and kick them out. Riddle looked to the corner where the sound was coming from. He called out to her, knowing it was y/n.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, sniffling slightly. "Homework." Tom said dully. His face slightly softened when he saw her tear-stained cheeks. "It was Lestrange wasn't it?" Riddle asked. Y/n looked at him and hesitantly nodded before disappearing into her ball again.

"I don't believe I've properly asked you to the ball yet have I?" Tom said changing the subject. "No. I don't believe you have." Y/n chuckled, wiping her tears away. Riddle walked closer to the girl and pulled her up so she was standing. Taking her hand he started talking in a formal voice. "Well, y/n l/n, will you please do me the honour, privilege and pleasure of being my date to this year's Yule Ball?" Tom said humorously, kissing her hand lightly. Y/n laughed slightly at his tone and nodded, curtsying jokingly back at him.

"Hm. What happens if I say no?" Y/n smirked. "You can't." Tom growled. "Fine. Then I guess I will Mr Riddle." Y/n smiled. "Good. 6 o'clock near the main staircase then." "Alright." Tom nodded and walked down the stairs, y/n following behind him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
That night...

Y/n had been dared into stealing food from the kitchens by Fleamont. Of course being a Gryffindor, she agreed at left straight away. While walking to the kitchens, y/n saw a tall guy also sneaking the same way. She decided to follow him for a little bit. Being a prefect, she was required to take points and give detentions if necessary. The figure disappeared through a classroom door,
y/n slowed down. Only one person she knew would sneak around at night.

"Tom?" Y/n said into the darkness. She repeated his name a few times, all the while stepping further away from the lit part of the corridor. There was a loud crash from her left and a muffled scream. The curious girl walked long the corridor further disappearing into the dark. It was pitch black all around her. She was slowly feeling worse about coming out here.

Her eyes were drawn to a body sprawled on the ground a few metres away from her. Her legs quickly walked her towards it before she could even comprehend what she'd seen. She moved her hand from her pocket and combed the persons hair from their face. Tom? She thought, seeing his curly hair parted to one side and hard facial expressions. The body groaned softly at her touch and frowned when she moved away.

The body slowly pushed itself up from the ground and onto its knees. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Tom asked, combing his hair to one side while frantically looking around the place. "I could ask you the same thing. Why are you on the ground? And why you have a big bruise on your cheek." She asked, lightly pressing on the purpling area. Tom winced slightly and stood up.

"Just a little experiment gone wrong. That's all." He brushed her questions off. Y/n stood up from where she was kneeling next to him and turned to the book lying on the ground. "Horcruxes." She read aloud. Riddle quickly snatched the book from her and closed it. "Just some research." He said quickly, hiding it behind his back and striding away from the girl.

"Tom, I know what Horcuxes are. And please, don't make one." Y/n whispered. They both stood there watching each other's expressions.

The tall boy nodded slightly, obviously dismissing her plea and walked past the girl and to the Slytherin common room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Night of 𝚝𝕙𝑒 Dᗩ𝗻𝙘Ⓔ...

Tom's POV:

I'm still not sure why I asked y/n to the dance a second time. Perhaps I felt pity towards y/n, after all, she is a mudblood. And who wants to go with a mudblood. You do Tom. My subconscious kept telling me. I shook off the annoying voice and looked towards the staircase where
Y/n was descending with a bunch of her friends.

(You guys have choices Aethelwyneleigh27 Chose them 🙂)

Y/n was more to the side, obviously trying to not catch too much attention. She looked quite beautiful, a bit different to her usual look. No shit Tom she's probably wearing makeup. My subconscious scoffed.

"Hello y/n." I greeted, walking up to her and kissing her hand lightly. "Hello Riddle." She smiled. "You look lovely." She looks more than lovely Tom! For fuck sake say something more! My subconscious screamed at me. "You too." "Shall we?" I asked, holding out my arm. She nodded and placed her arm on top of mine. We walked into the hall along with a bunch of other 'couples' but somehow we were singled out from the rest. It felt as if the whole school was just looking at us. I just ignored them, y/n moved closer towards me, avoiding everyone's stares and whispers.

Soon the dance itself started, which made the perfect distraction for us to moved out of the 'spotlight'.

"Hello Tom." Olive Hornby giggled, walking up to y/n and me. Lestrange was smirking next to her. Hornby spotted y/n still holding my hand and scrunched her fat, ugly, oversized motherfuc- "so Tom, how are you liking the dance? I did the decorations myself." Olive twirled her greasy hair. "I'm not a fan of pink." I replied simply, taking a drink of the cup y/n had handed me. "Oh, well that was actually not my fault. Rookwood changed it last minute, I told her it would look ugly, but of course she-" "Olive I don't care." I scoffed.

Y/n was swirling her drink around in deep thought. "I imagine you brought y/n out of pity. So sad, of course no one actually wants to go with a mudblood." Lestrange sneered. "Actually Lestrange, you'll find I asked y/n because I wanted to. Not because of pity or boredom, just because I wanted to." I snapped at him. I saw y/n smiled slightly, still looking down at her cup. "Now, if you'll excuse us." I said, pulling y/n to the dance floor.

We were soon surrounded by couples and friends dancing as I stopped us in the middle of the room. "Unfortunately it is a dance, so we are required to 'dance'." Y/n giggled after we spent a few minutes standing still on the dance floor. "Oh yeah right." I said as my sense came back to me.

I put my hand on her waist on held one of hers with my other. "Did you rethink the horcruxes?" She asked. I sighed. "Yes I did, And you were right. After researching about the effects of the horcrux and what happens to you physically are far to greater risk for me to continue.". Y/n smiled contently at my answer and nodded. I span her around a couple of times before latching my hand on her waist again.

"Y/n, I guess I have to thank you. For the horcrux situation." I mumbled. "And I have to thank you for the Lestrange incident and I believe you put him in hospital?" She smirked at me. I chuckled lightly.

"You have to repay me." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "For what?" She scoffed. "For dealing with Lestrange for you. I could have gotten expelled for that!" I argued. "But I didn't ask you to do it." She argued back. "I did it out of the goodness of my heart." "Tom Riddle has a heart?" She gasped mockingly. I rolled my eyes at her and twirled her around.

"Yes. And I have the perfect way for you to repay me."

"Oh yeah? What?"

"Hogsmeade, next week."

"Is Tom Riddle asking a mudblood on a date?!" She teased. I again rolled my eyes.

"Yes. So what's the mudbloods answer?"

"Does she have a choice?"

"No."

She laughed into my chest and smiled. "Then I guess I will." Y/n rolled her eyes at ME. "Good. Don't roll you eyes at me." I threaten. "Too late. Already have."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

The rest of the Ball was...interesting. Olive tried to snog Tom MANY MANY times as y/n laughed at the boy's poor attempt of escaping.

Lestrange disappeared half way through the celebration along with Tom. And only Tom came back.

M/n was very surprised when she found out that her daughter had a date with the boy she looks after in the orphanage.

"My daughter. Going on a date. With him?"

"Yes mother."

"...okay, but if he hurts you he's not getting food for a week."

"Yes mother."

Tom wasn't very surprised when y/n told him her mother said that.

"Yeah she's always hated me."

"She doesn't hate you."

"Liar."

"Fine! Maybe she just thinks you're weird."

"I am weird."

"I very much aware Tom."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heyyyy so I finally finished it I'm sorry I took so long. It is currently 2:45am when I am finishing this last part, so my sleep schedule is fucked but anyway...

Words: 2959

Next: 🐍🧑🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 14 6
CRINGE ALERT⚠️ This was my first story so it's horrible. I don't recommend reading it, unless you wanna laugh or cringe. Y/n L/n came from year 1943...
207K 762 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
840 2 24
I wrote this when I was 13 it's so shit that it's funny, I am gracing the world with this monstrosity. Basically it's the journey of Romione's, Ginny...
4K 43 11
(I HARDLY GET CHANCE TO WRITE ANYMORE SO IM SORRY IF THIS SEEMS A SHORT ONE!!) These are all just some random oneshots that I came up with on the spo...