Bad Girl Gone Good (Adrien Ag...

By Secretstarr101

(Name) (Last Name) is just an average rebel with a hunger for fun and a thirst for trouble. Nothing could eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

2.3K 69 43
By Secretstarr101

Author: Hey guys! This took way longer than it should have. Stupid writer's block. Sorry if this kind of sucks.

I'm glad that you guys enjoy reading this as much I enjoy writing it. I also enjoy reading comments from you guys. They really motivate me and make me laugh.😁

Anyway, enjoy!

__________

You arrived back on the scene to see that Ladybug was already there along with some of your classmates who seemed to be frozen and slowly fading away. "Ladybug, what happened?" You asked your polka dotted partner in crime. "Someone named Time Breaker froze these people in time. If we don't capture her akuma soon., they'll be gone forever. Whatever you do, don't let her touch you!" Ladybug explain as Time Breaker had tagged another one of her victims. "One and a half minutes. Not bad but I need more time!" Just then, Chat Noir tapped her on the shoulder with his staff. "Let me guess, we're all playing a game of tag and you're it?" He questioned. "Exactly!" Timebreaker reached out to tag him until her hand was grabbed by Ladybug's yoyo.

"Keep your hands to yourself!"

You figured it would be an easier win with three heroes against one villain, apparently not. "Oof!" You grunted as you were kicked in the stomach and knocked a few feet away from the fight. 'Jeez...I've been in many fights before but these akumatized villains are way stronger than any normal person...' You thought, struggling to get up. "Her anklet! Grab her anklet!" At Hawk Moth's command, Timebreaker grinned evilly before charging at you. "Cheetu, look out!" You turned around to see Timebreaker a few mere inches away from touching you. Panic filled you as you clenched your eyes shut, bracing for impact. But instead, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your frame. Slowly, you opened your eyes.

"Chat?!"

"Chat! No!"

"Wow, six minutes! Must be those nine lives!" Timebreaker gloated. Ladybug glared angrily at the akumatized villain. "You won't get away with this!" Desperately, you tried to touch Chat but your hand went straight through him as he began fading away.

'He...saved me...'

"Quick! Grab Chat Noir's miraculous before he completely fades away!" Hawkmoth commanded Timebreaker. "Chill out, Hawkmoth! I have a sick plan!" With that being said, she began taking off at full speed. Using her yoyo, Ladybug grabbed onto Timebreaker. Unfortunately, she wasn't strong enough to stop her. You grabbed onto Ladybug, trying to help but it was no use. 

"Hold on, Cheetu!"You both screamed as a flash of white appeared. Suddenly, Timebreaker came to a halt, causing you and Ladybug to tumble face-first into the ground. "What just happened?"

You groaned as you stood up and looked around. Both of you gazed over the building to see that the familiar race from earlier was going on. "Did...did we really just go back in time?" You questioned in bewilderment. "I think we did..." Ladybug replied, just as bewildered as you. 

"There's Chloe with the watch." Your polka-dotted partner pointed out. "My watch!" Timebreaker exclaimed before jumping down from the building. You knew you had to do something so you did the first thing that came to your head. "Chloe! Put the watch down!" You yelled. Surprised, Chloe dropped the watch, causing it to shatter on impact. "NO!" Alix screamed in horror.  "Cheetu! This time it's Cheetu's fault!" Solemnly, she picked up the pieces of the shattered pocket watch before glaring up at you. "It's all Cheetu 's fault!" She shouted before an akuma possessed her rollerblade, transforming her into a second Timebreaker. "Oops...That went a lot smoother in my head..."

 "Everybody run! Don't let her touch you!" Ladybug warned. Without hesitating, everyone began to scramble away. You jumped down from the top of the building and began ushering them away.

"Who the heck are you?!"

You whipped your head around to see your doppelgänger staring back at you in confusion and suspicion. "Uhh...You probably won't believe me but I'm you from a few minutes into the future." You tried to explain. "The future? Yeah right!"

 "Wait, (name)! I think she's telling the truth." Purrsia defended. "How do I know this is not some kind of trick?"

"Ugh! I don't have time to argue with myself right now! Just trust me on this!"

"Okay then. If you're me, tell me something that only I know about."

 "You hate the taste of (least favorite food)."

"So what. A lot of people know that."

"You love to sing (favorite song artist) songs in the shower."

"Impressive but not enough."

"You have a huge crush on Chat Noir." You bluntly stated, making your other self blush heavily. "Okay, fine! You're me from the future. So does that mean future Ladybug and Chat Noir is here too?" 

"Well, Ladybug is here but Chat...he sacrificed himself to save me...well us."

Your counterpart stared with wide (eye color) eyes full of shock. "He did...?"

"Yes, he did. But we'll worry about that later. Right now, we need to stop Time Breaker." Finally convinced, your duplicate nodded before transforming. Stressfully, you ran a hand through your (hair color) locks. 'The world SO isn't ready for two of me...'

Meanwhile, Time Breaker skated up to the newly akumatized Alix and held out her hand. Determined to get revenge, she accepted and stood up. They both shot an evil grin at the heroes. 

"Prepare for trouble."

"And make it a double."

"Uh...are they allowed to say that?" Chat Noir asked Ladybug who shrugged uncertainly. "Nevermind that! We gotta capture their akumas! Your life depends on it!" Ladybug told him. "Which one? I've got nine." The feline vigilante joked, causing her to huff in frustration. "Stop fooling around, Chat! This is serious!"

"She's right! The akuma is in her rollerblade." Agreed past Ladybug as she suddenly dropped in. Chat Noir looked back and forth between the two Ladybugs. "Is it me or am I seeing double?" 

"Don't worry."

"It's not you." You and your doppelgänger added as both showed up.

"Two Timebreakers, two Ladybugs, AND two Cheetus?! I'm beginning to feel a little left out here." 

"This is bad. There's too many of them." One Timebreaker complained to the other. "No worries. All we gotta do is tag more people. Then we can go back in time to save our watch." They both nodded in agreement before skating off to find more victims.

"LUCKY CHARM!"

Both Ladybugs yelled simultaneously. Within seconds, a traffic cone and a short-chain. They both frantically looked around, trying to formulate a quick plan.

"Got it! Cheetu, stall them! Keep them from tagging anyone else!" 

"SPEED BREAK!"

Both you and your counterpart yelled before chasing after the two akumatized villains. Bystanders panicked as the Time Breakers reached out to tag them. Unfortunately for the villains, you and your doppelganger moved each of them away to safety. They both growled in frustration.

"UGH! How are they faster than us?!"

"Forget it! We should have just enough to go back in time by now. Come on!"

The two began to charge up again, attempting to travel back in time again until...

"CATACLYSM!" 

With a single touch, Chat destroyed a wall, causing the rubble to completely block their path. With nowhere else to go, you and your duplicate pushed them towards Ladybug who quickly attached the chain to their ankles.

"We're going too fast!" The two screamed as they skated over the makeshift ramp that Ladybug's duplicate made with the traffic cone and a sign, causing them to fly up into the air. "Now!" On queue, both Ladybugs used their yoyos to snatch off the rollerblades and broke them in half causing two akumas to flutter out.

"No more evil-doing for you little for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" They said as she captured the akuma in one swipe. "Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly." They said, releasing a now purified white butterfly.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" 

As they threw their lucky charms in the air, magical ladybugs removed all the doppelgängers from the previous time period, brought back all the missing students, and repaired the broken pocket watch. Meanwhile, Timebreaker had reverted back to Alix.

"Pound it!" 

You picked up the pocket watch and handed it to Alix. "I believe this is yours." The pink-haired girl grinned with joy. "My watch! It's fixed! Thanks!" She thanked taking it out of your hand. "I never should have given it to someone else to hold. It's my responsibility to look after it. My bad..." She confessed, hanging her head in shame. "Being responsible is hard. Believe me, I know. The important thing is that we learn from our mistakes." You told her. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks again, Cheetu!" Alix said before skating on home. Mentally, you patted yourself on the back for giving some good advice that you practically pulled out of your butt.

The three of you heard a melody of beeping coming from your miraculouses. "It's been fun you two. Bug out!" Ladybug dismissed before leaving you and Chat Noir alone. The black feline stared at her retreating form with green eyes full of admiration. Meanwhile, you were staring at the ground deep in thought.

'I should thank him for saving me earlier. I mean...he risked his life for me...'

"Is everything okay, Cheetu?" You snapped out of your thoughts to see Chat looking at you curiously. Instantly, you began to feel nervous. "Y-yes, um...I-I'll see you later." Without another word, you ran off. The feline vigilante stared at your retreating form with a small smile.  

'She reminds me of someone...'

After he left, you hid behind a tree as you de-transformed. A sigh escaped your lips as you cringed at yourself. "That was so pathetic! I really wanted to thank Chat Noir for saving me..." You mumbled. "But (name), that was the Chat Noir from the other time period. This Chat Noir doesn't know anything about it." Purrsia explained. "Ugh! You're right. Time travel is so stupid." You groaned as you leaned back on the tree. Thinking back on it, a small smile graced your lips. "But...at least I know that he cares about me, right?" Purrsia gave you an adorable closed-eyed smile. "I think so, too." You peeked around the tree to see that everyone had gone home except Kim and Max.

"It's too bad we couldn't finish that race because of that stupid akuma attack. Alix was totally eating my dust!"

"I really wish Cheetu could have joined the race. That would have been legendary!"

You groaned, wanting to scratch your competitive itch. Seeing this, Purrsia came to a decision. "Maybe...it wouldn't hurt to do one little race against Kim..." Instantly, your face lit up with excitement as you pulled a piece of beef jerky out of your pocket and handed it to her. "In that case, time to fuel up!" After Purrsia finished eating, you transformed back into your alter ego.

"Cheetu? Please! She wouldn't stand a chance against me!"

"Are you talking about me?" You questioned, catching both the unsuspecting boys by surprise. "Cheetu?!"

"Sounds like you're looking for a race. I'm up for it if you are." On the outside, Kim was grinning arrogantly but on the inside, he was secretly thrilled to race a superhero. "Heh, I should warn you, I'm the fastest thing alive." He boasted proudly, making you chuckle. "We'll see about that." On the outside, you were smiling humbly but on the inside, you were dying to burst Kim's stupid egotistic bubble.

The two of you stood in front of the starting line as you both anxiously waited for Max to give the signal.

"On your mark...get set...GO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
196K 8K 164
Wanna laugh your butt off? You've come to the right place. - Contains: LGBTQ+ content, Hawkmoth dressed as a turkey, Swearing, Me being lazy, Meme...
199K 5.5K 29
In your old town you were known as "panth-noir" they never knew your identity, everyone thought you were just a. Natural highschool student. Your mom...
245K 6.2K 46
You just moved to Paris because you were sent to study Parisians fashion. Marinette was chosen by majority vote to go to America so you basically tra...