The Heart Wants What it Wants

By khloechang22

This story is my first Jelena fan-fiction. I know Jelena is over but I just want to write these for those of... More

Intro
secret
Traveling
Conversation
Recovery
Surprise
Vacation
Home
Interview
Award Show part one
Award Show part two
Award Show part three
Award Show part four
After Party
Gender reveal
More Interviews
Phone calls
Author's note
Oh I see
Restaurant
Continue
Break
Sorry not a new Chapter

The Note

173 4 0
By khloechang22

The Note

Dear Selena,

I love you so much! I have a little surprise planned for you. Please wear the dress that I chose for you, it's with your manager Aleen. I have placed special shells all around the beach. Follow the shells. Love you Selly Bear!

Yours truly

Jay

Camera man (Adian): Aww that's so cute! Sel go into the tent the dress is hanging up over there

Looking over to my whole team all of them were grinning like idiots.

Selena: You all know what the plan was don't you.

Aleen: I don't know? We don't know anything except to give you the note

Selena: Sure

I said while rolling my eyes. Skipping into the dressing room and changing into the gorgeous dress Jay choice for me. It was a little snug around my stomach but it still fit. I walked out and found the path of shells guiding me further away from my team

Selena: Okay, you must have put these shells out.

I giggled and walked through the path. I stopped when I saw another note.

Hey Selly,

Don't worry about a thing I am focused on you today

Jay

This must be a new song he has been super secretive about. Aww its so cute. Picking up the note I continued to walk forwards. After a few more steps I saw another note.

Sel,

I'll be there for you, even though I'm gone

Holding you close, babe, close to my heart

Ju.

Smiling, I kept walking. I then saw a bouquet of red roses and a small note.

Love you babe,

See you soon Love.

Bing Bing Bing, my phone rang.

Selena: Hello?

Justin: You're almost here. I know you're getting imatiant. See you soon.

Then a picture of Justin's face cut off and another rose in front of his face. How did I get so lucky to be dating this guy. Suddenly I felt something get shot at me, at first I thought I was imagining it but then suddenly I felt pain like I never felt before. I looked down and saw a blood dripping from my legs, boom boom boom. Three more bullets came flying at me. One grazing my stomach, the other piercing right at my arm.

Selena: AHHH! JAY help! Someone plz AHHH.

Then I saw my whole security team running at me, and I fell to the ground.

Jason: Selena, come on don't close your eyes. Stay with us. Jay's coming soon

My vision blurred and I started to see spots in my vision. When I was about to close my eyes I saw the handsomest man come running at me. He dropped to me and held my head.

Justin: Selly, the ambulance is coming. Stay with me. It's gonna be ok.

Jazzy and Ally then came running to us.

Jazzy and Ally: SELLY! Oh My what happened!

Selena: Jay, listen to me

Justin: No don't say bye. You will be fine. Save your energy. They are almost here, do you hear them?

I smiled and looked around me. The only reason why I haven't drifted into the darkness was because there were so many people around me.

Taylor: Sel, stay with us.

Ashley: I know it hurts but you will be ok.

Courtney: The security has ordered a lock down, no one is allowed in or out of the island. You will be ok

Aleen: Selly, stay with us. DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! That is an order from your manager.

Chelsea: Sel, keep your eyes open. Look at the sunset. See we are all here, don't close your eyes.

Jermany: Selena, your parents and sister are coming. Keep your eyes open. See look at your handsome boyfriend.

I smiled and tried my best to ignore the pain in my arm. Closing my eyes and opening them again I looked at everyone around me. Why were they all here? Doesn't Tay hate Jay?

Selena: jay, come closer to me. I ugg want to tell you something.

Grunting in pain I remember about the baby in me. Looking over I saw bandages and hands holding down my wounds.

Justin: Sel, save your energy you can tell me later

Selena: Tay tell him plz

I tried to fight the urge but I just couldn't and I closed my eyes while being held in Justin's arms.

Paramedic one: Please step back, coming through. Wow whomever this is she must be really loved or famous cause there are at least 200 people around her.

Justin POV

Justin: They can't steal our love, They can't steal our love, They can't steal our love. Selly open your eyes. It hurt me not to be able to take the pain away. But please open your eyes. See the paramedics are here. You fans are here. Jaz is here. Ally is here. Jax is here. Everyone is here. Please.

Paramedic two: What the heck! Selena Gomez? And Justin Bieber? Tay...

Taylor: If you dare to finish that sentence I will personally make sure you lose your job! My BEST friend is bleeding to death and you're acting like a fan girl!? THE...

Chelsea: Okay, Taylor I think that's enough. Please put your phones away. Selly is hurt and in pain and it won't help if you guys are filing her or arguing. Please just help her!

Paramedic three: On my count life her up. 3 2 1. Lets go. Spread out! MOVE!! I ran after the paramedics but before I could get into the ambulance Taylor called out to me.

Taylor: Jay, I know that we don't get along but Selena asked me to tell you something before she um yeah. So why don't we both ride over and I'll explain to you.

Justin: Sure?

Taylor and I got into the ambulance, all the paramedics started to listen to us.

Taylor: Um so I'm guessing she hasn't told you anything yet. So let's start from the beginning. Selena has Lupus.

Justin: WAIT WHAT? SHE TOLD YOU AND DIDN'T TELL ME! IS SHE GETTING TREATED? OWW why'd you do that?

Taylor: Justin listen to me. If you interrupt me again you will be sorry. Ok so Selena has Lupus remember when you were out filing a song? Well she went to the doctor because she had a fever and felt sick. She had to work the next day so she just went to make sure she was fine. When she said she was with her friends she wasn't lying. We took her to the doctor and found out the news together.

Ring ring ring. Selena's phone rang. I picked it up and answered it.

Mandy: Selena Marie Gomez! Why did I have to know that you got shot by someone else? Was it too hard to pick up the phone and call me?

Justin: mandy, hello. Sorry but she was busy trying to keep her eyes open and not drift off to sleep. But hello to you too.

Mandy: Justin. What happened. Where is she? What's going on? Brian, Gracie and I are coming right now. Where are you guys? Did she?

Justin: No she just closed her eyes but her heart is still beating and she is still breathing. She has 2 bullets in her right now, one on her arm the other on her leg. One grazed her stomach. Also I don't know if she told you but she has Lupus. I'll call you later when I find out more. See you later

Taylor: So there's one more thing she found out. Um she's pregnant. So make sure you check her stomach.

Paramedic one: Okay we are here you need to wait at the waiting room we will talk to you asap.

And the paramedics pushed the love of my life away. Wow! So when she asked me she was already pregnant with our baby. Why didn't she tell me sooner? Did she not want me to know?

Taylor: Justin, no she did want you to know. She was just worried that Lupus would kill the baby so she didn't say anything till she knew more. Jay don't be mad at her, she really did want you to know she just needed to wrap her head around it. She wanted to tell you first but we were in the room with her.

Justin: I knew it!

Taylor: What do you mean you knew it?

Justin: A few days ago when I was snuggling Selly in the bed I glidded my hand across her stomach and I felt a bump. I didn't know what it was but I had theories. I am not mad. I am just sad that I wasn't the first to find out. But I understand that she just needs to wrap her head around it. But LUPUS? Does the doctor know? Will this affect her recovery? AHH I need to know more!

Jeramy: Justin, calm down. Breath in and out. It won't help Selena if you're freaking out. So go take a walk around the hospital and calm down.

Justin: No I can't. I have to wait. I have to stay. The kids are staying at the hotel right? I don't think they should be here. Did they catch the guy?

Pattie: I came as soon as I heard. Any news? Ju, calm down. Sit and listen to music. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 12.6K 122
unknown:hey baby girl. last night was amazing. Sophia: you have the wrong number, so bye. unknown: wait this isn't amber? Sophia: this is sophia. now...
19 0 1
okay so this is a really old fan fic of mine. I was 12 when I wrote this. it's with Selena Gomez and Justin bieber. I'm not really a fan of jelena an...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
58.4K 1.5K 20
*COMPLETED* Relations are like glass, sometimes its best to leave them broken, than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together. If she's bra...