girl from france I สœ.แด„.

By luhv_nettie

๐˜/๐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐งฬƒ๐ž๐ณ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐…๐ซ... More

-๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’–๐’
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’†๐’–๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’”
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’’
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’•
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’‰๐’–๐’Š๐’•
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’‡
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’Š๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’๐’๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’๐’–๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’Š๐’™-๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’•
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸReunited
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸBonding With A Wizard
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸYou Have Now, Met Archie
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸA Deeper Friendship
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸCoffee
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸMomma Knows Best
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸOfficial

๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’“๐’†

3K 103 22
By luhv_nettie

CHAPTER IV
the baby project.

After hours of hunting for hunters, the three have finally succeeded in locking up all the spare Jims inside the amulet.

"So care to explain what's really going on?" Y/N spoke with arms crossed and raised eyebrows, waiting for the much needed detailed explanation.

"Uh — well, you see," Claire lets out a frustrated sigh, "It's better if we just show you. Now, come on."

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"So, you guys are some type of a secret protectors of Arcadia? And Jim is the troll hunter," Y/N repeated.

"Yes" Claire clarifies.

"Claire!! We need to talk about Jim!" The trio all looked at each other.

"Uh oh, someone's in trouble," Y/N teased.

"Jim, you have to go now." Claire says, urging Jim out the door.
The two talked for a short time when Y/N saw Claire place a quick peck on Jim's lips before closing the door.

"So friend, huh."

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Ugh, life can be soo boring!" Y/N moaned.

Currently, Jim, Toby and Claire are in school. (Mom's Name) is busy helping out with her sister's campaign— which leaves Y/N stuck at home, alone.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Here it is. For the next twenty four hours, this is your baby." a man by the name of Coach Lawrence or just Coach itself, announces, slamming a bag of flour down the teacher's table.

Mary gasp, "Are we gonna learn how babies are made?" she ask.

"At the flour mill, apparently." Lawrence answers and proceed to explain the assignment to his students. "Your assignment is simple. You will name it. You will care for it. You will never let it out of your sight!" he then proceeds to the rule of the pairings, "Look who you are seated beside.. that is your partner." He starts distributing the bag of flours, as he moves on into the grading rule. "If it comes back in one piece, you pass," both Jim and Claire fist-bump each other. "If it doesn't... you fail."

Toby chuckle, "Peace of cake!" he claims, leaning back into his chair, putting both hands behind his head.

"It's not cake! Don't eat it, Domzalkki." The coach yells at him, making the whole class erupt with laughter.

Coach Lawrence made his way back onto the front, looking at the class suspiciously, "So you cheaters don't turn in a fake, personalize your babies to begin the joy of parenting."

Later on that day, Claire calls Y/N to meet up at the burger place, she says that she and the group are going to hang out there. So Y/N went inside the said location, immediately spotting Claire and Toby sitting down talking with an unknown girl that sat beside Toby.

"Hey Claire — and Toby." she greeted, stopping in front of their table.

"Hi Y/N!" Toby waves at her.

"Great, your here. Meet Darci, she's one of my best friends." Claire introduces the once unknown female. She's got a pair of brown eyes, hair, matching her perfectly tan skin-tone.

"Hello Y/N, nice to meet you." Darci greeted her.

"Pleasure's all mine, and what's up with the bag of flour?" Y/N ask, sitting down next to her cousin.

"Oh, we're doing the baby project. It just started this morning." Darci explained.

"Nice, but why does that one have a bandage on its right eye?" Y/N pointed out as Darci immediately glares at Toby.

"Umm, I think our baby looks good — he looks good as a pirate," he chuckles nervously. Toby then takes his phone out and starts taking pictures of the baby. "Huh? Argh!"

"No outside food!" the waitress rebuked, harshly placing down a tray of food.

They must have already ordered. Y/N thought.

Toby gasp, "This is our son, Sir Isaac Gluten!" Toby yelled at the lady, before putting an arm around Darci.

Smooth. Y/N voiced inside her head, trying to suppress a smile.

"Um excuse me, could I get some (Favorite Drink) please?" she ordered.

The lady glares at her, "If you want food, you've got to order in the counter, where the cashier is young lady," she scolded.

Y/N stood up from her seat and says, "Alright and maybe I can ask for the manager to fire you too."

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Did you hear? Logan and Mary already killed theirs," says Darci. "They give Dwight D. Eisenflour a bath, and he turned into mush."

"That's horrible! Why didn't I think of that name?" Claire exclaim.

"You and Jim are gonna breeze this. You're already the perfect couple," Darcy commented.

"I second on that." Y/N agreed, just getting back from ordering her drink and maybe having the lady fired, literally. Turns out that the manager have been itching to fire the lady, just needed a little nudge from a disappointed customer.

As if by cue, the group sees Jim pull out by the parking lot. He took off his helmet and starts walking off, forgetting about his and Claire's baby flour.

"And I stand incorrected." Y/N reclaim, seeing the flour falling out of balance. Jim immediately comes back and catches it before it could hit the ground.

"Hey, Y/N." greets Jim, placing down the baby flour above the table and sits down in the extra chair.

"Oh, Milkshake!" he said, slurping it down.

"Jim! Are you crazy? You let her ride on that without a helmet," Claire scolded.

"Her? I think you mean him," Jim corrected. "I've been calling him Jimmy Lake, Jr. Jr." he added.

"Na uh!" Claire disagree, and took the flour baby from him. "Her name is Petunia, because she's a flower. Get it? like flower." Everyone on the table stare at her like: Are you kidding me. In shame, Claire sinks in her seat. "Okay, maybe it's not that best name." she admitted, putting Petunia back on the table, and taking a sip of the milkshake.

"Do you mind if we took Sir Isaac and Petunia to a rock show tonight?" Toby ask Darci.

"A rock concert? Is that really appropriate?" Darci questions.

"No, no. What I meant is, a rock show at the museum. It's an exhibit of gems and minerals," Toby explains. Toby took his backpack from the ground and opens it. "As Jim knows, I've had my own collection since I was eight, and I'm hoping to finally get it appraised by the experts; look, little guy, here's Anthracite, Obsidian, and, oh, this is from Bular—"

Y/N noticed how the two stiffen by the mention of the name: Bular. Jim even choked on the milkshake he's drinking.

"Uh. I mean, Bular-ium-ite" Toby corrected.

Y/N mentally face palmed herself and thought, Who would fell for that sort of crap? He's clearly lying.

"Well, a rock show sounds kinda cool. Sounds fun!" Darci exclaims. The sound of her phone took her attention as she stares at the message that's sent to her, "Shoot. Of course. The stupid hacky-sack team made it to semi-finals. I gotta mascot the match tonight," she tells.

Toby grabs Sir Isaac. "That's okay, I can watch him," he said, sitting up from his seat. He then tripps over his own backpack, making the baby flour fly up in the air.

Out of reflexes, Y/N  stands up from her seat managing to catch Sir Isaac, "Got him," she said, handing Sir Isaac back to his father and suggest, "Maybe I should go with you guys tonight."

"Yes please. I would feel more at ease knowing you're there." Darci pleads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 335 28
"Time unfolds differently, like a flower. The Trollhunter will know what to do." James Lake Jr. is close to losing his mind. Nearly being driven mad...
2.1K 58 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...
2.7K 61 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
54.4K 1K 91
storyline of this whilst fighting a plant monster Jim gets sprayed with this pheromones, which should kill trolls in an instant however with humans i...