My Protective Billionaire [CU...

By ThePsychoMadHatter

Sequel of Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire. Recap included. Book 2 of the Billionaire Series. • • • • • • • • •... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ.)
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
CRIMINALS
BOOK 3?????
BOOK THREE PUBLISHED!!!!!!

Chapter Three

60.9K 1.4K 85
By ThePsychoMadHatter

I'm at grandma's house, trying to kill Sarina. This bitch and grandma got home two weeks ago, and now they are calling me and telling me that they're home. Like, why didn't you tell me when you arrived!? I wouldn't kill her or something. And even grandma didn't call me to tell me. 

"Oh, stop it." grandma yelled at me as I threw all kinds of stuff on Sarina. 

"Help me, Xavier!" Sarina yelled at him, but he just chuckled. 

"No, I will not help you. You asked for it yourself. Now handle the bipolar-ness of a pregnant wife." Xavier smirked.

Sarina froze for a second and removed her gaze from Xavier, and looked at me. "Wait, you're pregnant?" 

"No! I'm raising a effing truck in my stomach!" I threw a wet sponge in her face. 

"Ouch! What the fuck!?" Sarina yelled as the wet sponge fell off her face. 

"I think Spongebob just made out with you." I shot her an innocent smile and she glared at me. 

"Kids, I've got cookies!" grandma walked into the living room with a plate of cookies in his hands. 

I smiled widely and grabbed one. "I'll bring it for Ryan." I said and Xavier nodded. 

Ryan was still sick. We brought him here because we didn't want him to be home alone since dad wasn't here. John had to go to New York because his mother was seriously ill. He'll be home in a couple of weeks. He'll be so happy when he hears about the baby! I can't wait until he arrives... And I hope his mother gets better though. 

I opened grandma's bedroom door and saw my adorable sleeping Ryan. We brought him to the doctor today, and it seemed like he had the normal flu. I was so happy when he said that there was nothing to be scared about, because Ryan looked absolutely horrible the night before and I felt really bad for the way he felt. I just hope he gets better in less than twenty-four hours, because the house just seems so empty without his laughter and running around. 

"Ryan..." I gently shook him awake. His eyes opened and he looked at me. "Look I brought you a cookie." I smiled at him as I sat on the bed next to him.

He shook his head and rested his head on my lap. I ran a hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. 

"Please baby, eat it. You haven't eaten anything since we came from the doctor. Please? For mommy's sake?" I handed him the cookie as he sat up. 

"Okay mommy." he whispered and took the cookie from my hand. 

I smiled and watched him finish his cookie. It took a bit of time since he didn't want to eat it, but he did. Only his body was warm and he didn't want to eat. The rest was everything okay. He didn't cough or throw up, which I'm very grateful for, because throwing up doesn't feel so pleasant since I do it every day. Stupid throw up. 

I swear sometimes I just don't make sense. 

Xavier walked into the room and sat next to Ryan. "Hey Dino! How are you feeling now?" he placed Ryan on his lap and tickled him, making him giggle a bit. Finally he laughed. 

"I'm okay daddy." Ryan said. 

Although he didn't look completely fine, he still said that he's fine. That's what I like about him. Even thought he experienced so much throughout life, he still is positive. He still doesn't care about how bad it's going. He cares about the positive things in the bad things, unlike me. I am glad that I have a son like him. 

"Alrighty then, lets go get some ice-cream for you and for your mommy." he picked him up from the bed, making him giggle. Xavier looked at me. "You coming too?" 

I shook my head, "I'm going to stay here." 

"Mommy, pwease come with us..?" Ryan pouted and I just couldn't resist his adorableness. 

We walked to the living room where grandma and Sarina were and told them we're leaving. They didn't want us to go at first, but when I told them that we were going to pick up Neil and Margaret; they agreed. After kissing goodbye we went into the car and drove to Neil's to pick him up first. 

I texted him and within a few minutes he walked out of the house with Margaret behind him. I frowned as the two of them stepped into the car. Margaret was supposed to be at her house, not at my stupid cousin's. 

"You didn't go home yesterday?" Xavier asked. It seemed like he read my mind. 

Margaret blushed and shook her head. This girl blushes a lot. A bit too much.

"No, Neil didn't want me to go." she pointed at him and he gasped dramatically. 

I rolled my eyes at my over-dramatic cousin. He's always this dramatic. If he was born as a girl, he would already be beaten up in his face with another girl's heel. He's that dramatic.

"Great! Now blame it on the guy. I can't believe you did such a thing to me." He wiped off a fake tear. 

I told you.

"You're such a drama queen." Margaret rolled her eyes. 

 "F- I mean, screw you... Yeah... screw you all!!!" Neil yelled.

He was about to swear but then he realized that Ryan was in the car too, and if he would swear, Xavier would punch him or hurt him in any kind of way. I don't get my friends and family sometimes, but then I realize that I am one of them and I may be equally crazy as them. But not like Neil though. Neil is just too much!

---

"Who is that girl?" Margaret pointed at the little girl playing with Ryan. 

"Oh, she's Tanya. Ryan and Tanya always play together when we come here." I smiled at the two. 

"They're so cute. It won't surprise me if they stay friends when they grow up." Margaret pointed out and I agreed.

Ryan and Tanya are inseparable! When Ryan has to leave it almost looks like Tanya's going to burst out crying. Tanya is always here when Ryan comes. It's like she stays and waits until Ryan arrives and they can play. Ryan is the only one Tanya plays with and that surprises me a little. I don't know how these two got so close, but they are best friends. 

Neil and Xavier arrived with the ice-cream and we called Ryan and Tanya over. I never saw Tanya's parents before. I never see them when we come to the park. Now that just worried me if she comes to the park all alone. 

"Tanya, come here." I called her over and she walked over to me. 

I placed her on my lap and handed her the ice-cream I was holding in my hand. I really wanted to know if she comes alone at the park, or if there's someone bringing her here everyday. I swear I would murder her parents if they send such a little girl alone to the park. 

"Where are your parents? Who did you come here with?" I asked her as she ate her ice-cream.

"Mommy and daddy are not in America. They went to another place. I come here with Joe." he said. 

"Who is Joe?" I frowned. 

"Joe is daddy's brother." she pointed at a bald man sitting on one of the benches.

I waved at him and he smiled and waved back. I looked back at Tanya and watched her eat her ice-cream. Same to Ryan. Every time I would look at him he would grin brightly and wave at me, and I would wave back. That made me think about the day I went to Xavier's for dinner. How my stupid idiotic husband waved at me like he was a maniac. People these days. 

After eating their ice-cream, Ryan and Tanya went to play again and we started talking again. I can literally remember the time I didn't have any friends; nothing. I was always alone, still living with my parents and enduring all the shit they did to me along with Sarina. I feel so stupid for not going away from there when I turned eighteen. I don't know how I could think that they would love me. 

"This bitch ain't listening." Neil narrowed his eyes at me and I shot him a sheepish smile. 

"Sorry.. What were you guys talking about?" I asked. 

Neil shook his head. "I was thinking about visiting my parents." 

I looked at him for a moment. "When are you going then?" 

Neil his parents live in a really silent place in Texas. So you get the hint. I really don't know such sweet people like Neil's parents got such a loud kid. But then again, Neil is awesome!

"I want to go the end of next month." he said and I nodded. 

"Why don't you guys come along?" Neil asked. 

"What!? Bitch, you crazy!?" I yelled. 

"Please? Rod, you know I can't live without you!" Neil cried. 

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled at him and threw my shoe on his head. "And no. I am not coming along." I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Hey! It's not my fault you married and your last name changed!" he threw the shoe back at me, but missed. "And please? Xavier, tell her man!" Neil groaned. 

"Babe, let's go." he said.

I groaned. "Fine." 

Neil smiled brightly and threw his arm over Margaret's shoulders. He kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear, making her blush.

This is not suspicious at all!

"So, you guys are finally together?" Xavier asked, throwing his arm over my shoulder now. 

"Uhh.. No?" Neil said. 

"This is just hopeless." Xavier whispered in my ear. 

"Tell me about it."  I laughed. "We need to do something about them." 

"I know right." 

"Hey, Xavier!" Margaret called Xavier. "My dad just called. I have to go home." 

"Okay, let's go." 

I called Ryan telling him that we're going home. He said goodbye to Tanya and ran towards me. I picked him up and placed him on my hip. Just as I turned around to walk away, I saw April smiling widely at me. 

"Hey Hadley." 

Bitch.

--- 

Hey everyone? How you guys doing? 

Wow the reads and votes are increasing so fast! My Protective Billionaire is #681 in Romance and I need you guys's help to make it even better! I will try to update as soon as I can! 

And not to forget the contest! Don't forget to check it out and enter! 

I love you guys, don't forget to 

-vote

-comment 

-follow 

And of course to share if you can! BYE DUDES!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.1K 30
*Under major editing* Greta Vaz, the owner of an orphanage hated rich people from the bottom of her heart. She has her own reasons for it. Xavier Fer...
10.8K 627 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
544K 27.3K 61
#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, then this will be confusing a bit. So, plea...