Samhain~ An OC Book

By Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ More

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

48 5 63
By Autumn_Detective

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛: Number One
𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛: Sound Adjacent Telekinesis
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Artemis Oakley Hargreaves
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Ari/Art/Malfoy/Vampire
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 16
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Keiren Shipka
𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: She has a scar across her nose when her powers backfired on he when she was a kid.
She also has extremly pale skin, white hair, and violet eyes that turn white when she uses her powers.
W𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖?: Romania

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Introvert
Artemis is an introvert, through and through. It's not like she doesn't like people, nor is she socially awkward for that matter, she just likes being on her own, it's comforting and a lot more quiet than it would be if surrounded by a bunch of people. She likes the comfort of her own presence, she tends to feel drained or overwhelmed in large groups and crowds. She's certainly reserved, all of her thoughts and feelings are her own, not to be shared with anyone else, unless she trusts you with her life. She's a quiet one that's for sure, always drifting off into the background noises, straying away from the crowd. She likes to do her own stuff, so in a way, she's independent, yet she still does manage to work well in a team. She often has to be encouraged to talk to others, and hey, sometimes she likes talking to people, normally people who she values extremely close to her, so when it comes to the other academy's, it would be fair to say she isn't any of their best friends.

Realistic
Artemis is neither optimistic nor pessimistic, however she could certainly come across as both, if not more pessimistic than anything. She doesn't want to get everyone's hopes up, she doesn't want to fully trust in faith and luck, because eventually that system isn't always going to work, and in the end your going to be left disappointed. And yet again she doesn't want to be bring down the mood, not scare people with negative outcomes or make everyone depressed and sad, simply because that would ruin the tone of every mission.
She wants to be accurate with life, be logical with it, not expecting the worse or best, just the more likely of outcomes. And sure, she can be called a buzzkill at times, but it's not like she wants the bad outcome to happen anyway.

Confident
Despite her silent and calm appearance, Artemis is totally confident in her abilities! She's self assured, she knows what she's capable of and won't let anyone say otherwise, she doesn't let people's words in her head because she knows they would only pull her down, and that's not what she wants! She wants to be the best of the best, she wants to help people, inspire people. She knows what she can do and won't hesitate to do it. She's bold; she's willing to take risks and be courages when people aren't, and unique; she normally doesn't follow the simple straight line as the others do, she normally isn't a sheep unless it comes to her father of course.
She used to have insecurity when she was small, especially when it came to her powers, but she has more belief in herself now.
And although she may be confident in her abilities, her looks are a different story.
And because of her confidence, Ari makes a good leader, and she has the skills for it too, not to mention she's number one, Hargreaves practically expects it from her anyway.

Hardworking
Artemis was not at all born with the skill she posses today, quite the opposite. It's honestly quite weird that she was number one even as a little girl because she defiantly did not deserve the title. She didn't come with natural talent like some of the others, she was a disaster at her powers, every sound made her crack glass or lift a box two feet into the air. And god.. when storms and screams came, it was every man for himself, she was a walking ticking time bomb and she felt like a burden, she had to wear ear muffs it was that bad, noise was the flame and she was the match.
But that only strengthened her desire! Strengthened her determination! She wanted to gain control of her powers and harness them the way all her siblings could. And so every hour of every day she would be training, using a tuning fork to try and focus on one sound rather than multiple, and little by little her progress started to show, and determination turned into ambition.
Honestly Ari just wants approval, she wants validation from her father Hargreaves, she wants to make him proud and do whatever she can! She craves validation like a pup would for its mothers milk.
So this is why she works, she works and works until she can do no more.
And you know what? She knows she's good, she knows that she's more in touch than her powers ever than before, and yet Ari is still ever so humble, she doesn't brag nor does she want too, she hates having high horses or appearing better than everyone else because at one point she was at the bottom, and she knew how that felt like.

Calm
Artemis really isn't the one you see getting all worked up about various bits and bobs, she's generally in her own world where there's very little conflict and strife, she's level headed, her view is always clear and stress free -Well most of the time..-. Sometimes she can come across as sorta emotionless, yet she can still crack a laugh and a smile here and there! She still has feelings and emotions, she just doesn't know how to full express them sometimes.
However, she was quite emotional as a child, and sometimes (more than others know) she still is.
She suffered from panic attacks quite a lot, yet now she's able to manage her emotions, but she does have quite the habit of sweeping one or two under the rug. If she bottles her emotions up too much, she will eventually break, yet she normally does this alone, away from the eyes of everyone else, she doesn't want to be seen as vulnerable, not the weak little girl she used to be.
Although Ari appears calm and well kept, she is not one to mess with at all, she is not one to be bossed around, not one to stand and watch while others attack people who can't defend themselves, and she will make that very clear. She has a unique... temper of sorts. She normally won't shout or raise hands, but you'll know by her eyes that she is furious and you really don't want to risk it with her.

Whimsical
Artemis isn't at all doom and gloom however!
She's actually quite whimsical, a smirk is the normal take on her lips rather than a smile, she has a general good sense in humour and she isn't one to hide that, she's quite happy with her life and way of things. She's witty, she's clever with her words, always twisting them and using them in a way you would never think of, despite first appearances, she's actually quite playful, but it's honestly more vague than anything, so vague in fact that it's hilarious to her.
Is she teasing you? Is she not? Who knows!
She doesn't like to give too much away about herself, but the more you learn about her, the more colourful she appears, the more kind and funny she is.
She can dive into some sarcastic tendencies sometimes but it's mostly in a joking matter rather than a mocking one.
She's creative, she's Imaginative, she likes seeing the world in different ways, different perspectives! Everything has value, everything is cool in its own special way.

Passionate
When Ari devotes herself to something, she devotes herself to it. She's passionate! She loves her hobbies, like photography! She loves everything about that, and not to mention when she feels inspired! Oh it's the best feeling in the word! And don't even get her started on the stars and planets!
She has such strong emotions, and yet she often hides them away behind her calm mask. Most people only see half of the real her, she really is more loose and fun on her own, maybe also around people she trusts.
She has a strong sense of morals, and she sticks up to what she believes in! She's stubborn and headstrong.
She really is a different person when behind closed doors, she's more like how she was when she was a young girl, emotional and out there. But now she only truly expresses herself when she's mostly alone.

Mysterious
Now this is incredibly clear when it comes to dear Artemis Hargreaves. Mostly no one knows her the way she knows herself, honestly she probably doesn't even know herself that well with how much she hides it.
She is by far mysterious in the way she presents herself and talks, she never lets to much on. She isn't a book you can glance at and figure out by the cover, you need to read it from start to finish to fully understand her. She's basked in secrets.
And with all that mystery, she can sorta come across as charming, again she isn't socially awkward, just socially inclined, she generally knows the basics on how to talk to people.
When she's not on missions she's barely seen by anybody, always either in a tree or gazing around the academy with a camera in hand. Sometimes you might catch a glimpse of her taking a photo of you.
But she'll never own up to it.
She may as well have teleportation, because one second you see her, and the next you don't.
Artemis is a night owl, because of her condition, she's basically become a vampire, yet she pulls through for the missions, even though she practically has to drown herself in sum screen.

Sorta Apathetic
And finally,
Although Artemis tries to be nice when she needs too, she generally doesn't know how to emotionally connect with others, their feelings and emotions are ever so confusing to her. She often says the wrong thing or screws up one way or another, and so maybe that's also a reason she stays away. Humans are really the most complicated animals on earth.
She finds it hard to experience empathy or sympathy, and most of the time she will force herself too, put on an act and help the other person out.
She hates this side of her, the side that doesn't let her do what humans do best, it's like that side in her brain shut off.
She wants to help people, she wants to at least grant them comfort and assurance, but how can she do that when she doesn't know what to say or do when standing face to face with emotional conflict?
This is also another reason she can come across as almost robotic at times, answering with logic rather than emotions, even though she used to be filled with them as a child until she pushed hem down.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Photography
- Reading
-Humming
-Cats
-Snow
-Winter
-When she does a mission right
-Validation
-The umbrella academy
-bugs
-being on her own
-Trees
-Beautiful scenery
-Geography and history
-Maths And Science
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Her Albinism
-The fact that she could get burned extremely easily
-Her sensitivity to light
-Loud places
-Crowded rooms
-people who kill spiders
-people invading her personal space
-cocky people
-cucumbers
-coffee

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜:
-Leadership
-Self confidence in her abilities
-Hardworking
-Doesn't get made easily
-Determination
-Her Powers
-Out of the box creativity
-Resourcefulness
𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜:
-she's a bit insecure about her looks
-Needs Validation
-Can't connect well with others
-Ambitious
-she can be a bit pessimistic at times
-Honestly the sun is her greatest nemesis
-Sometimes is a place is extremely loud, she can feel over powered and this is often leads to her power getting out of control. She's gotten better at it now since it was a big problem as a kid, but sometimes she still screws up. She often gets drowned in the sound.

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜:
-That she will let Hargreaves down
-That shell loose control of her powers again and fall back into the routine of the small fragile girl she used to be
-Failure
𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:
- Photography
-Climbing trees in the evening/night
-Sneaking out late at night
-making birdhouses!
-Reading
-listening to music
-wondering around the house for no apparent reason
-star gazing/cloud watching
-Astronomy
-practising her powers
-looking for a muse! Or just inspiration

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜:
- Photography
-History
-The beauties of the word!
-Astronomy
-The weather
-She wants to try and play a musical instrument but she's still working on that
𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜?: Artemis has a pretty good amount of control over her powers! She was a disaster when she was a kid though! Every sound would result in her shattering something! Especially when there was something loud going on, like a storm, she would have to wear ear muffs or she would feel as if she was being over powered, being suffocated by how much noise there was. And that would lead to a lot of damage. She's gotten much better at it, but sometimes she can still be drowned in sound if it's loud enough.
𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Hm, Artemis's opinion on the games is a bit strange. As a child she dreaded the event, she wanted  to disappear every time the date rolled up on the calendar, wanted to hide away so she wouldn't have to participate.
But even grown up her opinions on the games haven't changed, even though she has granted more control over herself. She doesn't fear the games like she once did.
She sees kinda sees them as silly, she sees where her father is coming from, that he wants to see who is the 'best', yet even there that has its flaws. These games bring out the worst of people, and plus a task is very much different than being out there in the field, he should pick the best for certain situations, not just one academy who won a few tasks here and there last week.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐:
Slip Away- Mumford and Sons
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚖𝚜: good friends with Number two of the umbrella academy!
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She has Albinism, which is the reason she's so pale and fair haired. Because of this she brings her trusty sun screen with her wherever she goes, plus she has her own pair of special black tinted glasses to protect her eyes from light since she's sensitive to the sun because of her condition.
Like dear old dad, she sometimes will walk around with an umbrella in broad daylight, not exactly to resemble him (but boi does she love that) but to protect her skin from the sun.
When she was younger she used to have panic attacks, often dealing with her powers and how sound was often greatest strength and weakness, she would often wear ear muffs too, but she hasn't had a serve panic attack since she was ten nor does she require ear muffs anymore, and hopefully not in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
44.5K 631 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
196K 419 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni