|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Ivory Avery Raymond 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Ivy𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Helena Carter 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎: Dark and edgy clothing always

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Ivy
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Helena Carter
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎: Dark and edgy clothing always. You'll never see her wearing anything bright or flashy. The only makeup she wears is black eyeliner.
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Closeted Bisexual

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:SarcasticIvory is incredibly sarcastic with her words and tone

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Sarcastic
Ivory is incredibly sarcastic with her words and tone. She's Basically fluent in it by now. She's quick to make a few ironic remarks, whatever the situation. If someone points out the obvious she'll respond with a mark of sarcastic surprise. If someone does something stupid, she'll compliment them with sarcastic praise. She doesn't hold her tongue much, and often ends up criticising people's words. It's mostly used as humour, but sometimes more of a snarky device.

Mysterious
Speaking of mystery, that's something Ivory is clouded in. She's difficult to understand or get too know. She's obviously strange and unusual. She doesn't dress like people usually do, nor does she act like them. She likes to keep too herself for the most part, liking the secrecy she holds. She doesn't like to dwell on personal information and would prefer to keep them all tucked away in that strange mind of hers. She likes to her people on their toes, constantly questioning her methods and way of thinking, though that doesn't exactly mean she cares about them either.

Strange
Ivory doesn't fit in with the rest of society, and she knows she never will. She likes things that are unusual and quirky, and she can never find anything wrong with them. Actually she finds beauty in the unknown and weirdness of it all. She enjoys gothic literature and paintings, especially the old and Erie side of the world. She loves horror and dark aspects of the universe. She had a weird outlook on the world, rather than being Afraid of it, she embraces it.

Goofball
Despite her usual dark and brooding vibe, Ivy is actually a big goofball. It's ironic that she looks so serious all the time, given how sometimes she can be the exact opposite of that. She's playful and fun, she likes coming up with whacky ideas, suggesting them like their harmless and complete sane. She can be a little bit of a tease, either in a playful jabbing kind of way, or a romantic one if she likes you a lot. She's obviously got humour, which is mostly witty and inventive. She likes to have fun with her words.