|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏

𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Ava 'Nyx' Thorn𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Don't you even think about calling her Ava, she will most likely skin you alive if you do

𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Don't you even think about calling her Ava, she will most likely skin you alive if you do. She probably won't even introduce herself as Ava either, and will say her name is Nyx. That's what she likes to be called. She'll probably only let people she really knows/trust  call her Ava.
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁/𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚄𝚂: Female, she/her.
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Bisexual
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 16

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝚃𝚈: Nyx is a cold and private girl, she isn't friendly nor welcoming and will defiantly show some displeasure when talking to someone she doesn't now, or for that matter doesn't like

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝚃𝚈: Nyx is a cold and private girl, she isn't friendly nor welcoming and will defiantly show some displeasure when talking to someone she doesn't now, or for that matter doesn't like. She isn't a people person and would rather stick to herself than go out and socialise. She doesn't open easily or even at all, and likes to keep that aura of privacy around her, bring up her past? She would most likely snap and bark at you. It's none of your business.

Nyx is untrustworthy, you shouldn't believe anything that comes out her mouth because most everything that does is most probably a lie. She's selfish and doesn't think about anyone but herself, be wary if she tags along with you or make a deal, because she may eventually stab you in the back later on. Even if she said she was with you until the end, if there was even the slightest possibility of her getting caught or killed, she'd run and leave you behind, so, very disloyal. She isn't familiar with the word 'sharing' or 'charity', she'll expect something from you, if you want something from her. She'll make a deal with you, but it will always be in her favour.

She's cunning, sly and observant. For a girl that's lived on the streets most of her live she has the skill of seeing more that hits the eye. She makes sure to scan every crook and cranny, every window and door, every person and being just in case it becomes more important later on. She's most likely looking for a good exit, or something that would make a few coin. She's a pickpocket through and through, doesn't matter if your poor or rich, if you have something she wants, she'll take it. And she's quite good at it too, she has quite the sleight of hand.

Nyx is alert and is mostly always aware what is going on around her, she doesn't like when she's ripped apart from one her senses and always likes to keep an open ear and eye. She's a quick thinker, as well as being speedy and nimble on her feet, she could easily make a quick get away if she needed too, she has been her whole life anyway. She is a little resourceful, being able to use some stuff to her advantage, even if they appear to be useless.