Be True

By BookishBanana13

This Fanfic is based on RosyClozy's gacha series, The Music Freaks. All characters belong to Rosy. I will st... More

BE TRUE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Questions?
Chapter 9
Special chapter : Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank You!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Q&A with the Characters!
Epilogue
Author's Long Note

Chapter 16

299 12 30
By BookishBanana13

Daisy POV

"Hey Dad!"

"Well, hello my dear Daisy! Nice posters you got there," my father said pointing to the giant papers I had in my arms. 

"Thanks! It's for the election!"

"Is that why your pink-haired, what was her name? Oh! Milly! Is that why your friend, Milly has been coming over for a bit?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yep! And I'm going to meet her at school to put these up!"

"Okay Honey! Now have a good day at school!"

"Thanks Dad!" I exclaimed, leaving the house with all my belongings. 

I was really glad our family bond was stronger. I guess it was an average bond? I actually don't know what happened. Dad just snapped out of his 'be professional all times' zone and became an actual father? He even called and apologized to my older sister. I know because she texted me right after it happened. She asked me why father was being nicer or kinder. She knew dad would never do stuff like that. But she also confessed in the texts that she actually enjoyed the conversation. 

So this family was fixing up those boo boos. Bandages were covering up silly mistakes from the past. And bonds were getting better. I appreciated that. 

When my mom and I arrived at the school, I got out of her white car, carrying all my stuff. It was a tad bit heavy, but luckily Millicent was there already. She ran to me, getting the posters out my hands. 

"Hey Daisy! Since we're early, we should set up this stuff, shouldn't we?" she greeted and asked. 

My left hand held a little boxes pins that we were going to tape under the posters, and my right hand was holding my pastel blue, owl lunchbox. They were still full. I nodded aggressively as a yes. 

We headed to our lockers to at least, put our backpacks in. Then we roamed the hallways, stopping at parts that the walls were empty. We put up the pretty and sleek posters. After that, we did our best to put the boxes on the posters. We used tape and glue, which took a bit of our time. We did it in the end. 

We stopped by my locker first. We did a high-five.

"Great job, girl!" Milly exclaimed, wiping off a nonexistent sweat. 

"Yep! Thanks for helping!" I responded, closing my stuff after getting my supplies.

"No probs Daisy! Anything for my friends," she said with happy eyes.

I smiled back. Milly really was an awesome and wholesome friend to have. Man, this would've been harder if I was never friends with her. Or Lia, in that matter! I really loved my friends. 

We then walked side-by-side to her locker. It was a pretty short walk, I won't lie. It was a nice, short, and quiet walk. This time she opened her locker and touched a piece of paper first. I knew what it was. It was another note from Elliot.

Brilliant

Your whole existence is beautiful

You always look beautiful

Your brain is always thinking brilliantly

Are you a human or an angel on Earth?

2 more notes until you figure out who I am.

Here are your clues

#6 I like the color magenta. It's a main color of my favorite flower.

#7 I can go a bit Yandere sometimes. That means killing others that flirt with your one and only. I'll try my best to not do that around you.

"Oh wow. He's a bit of shy flirt, huh?"

Milly didn't answer. She was blushing. Her cheeks and ears were very pink, almost the same color as magenta. 

This time there was an paper sphere. Probably based on the Earth word. It was a magenta paper that it was. Elliot was either losing ideas, or he was just being real subtle. 

(A/N : It's the author's fault. Sorry...)

"Er... this pink sphere isn't as good as the other ones," she bluntly said.

"You're right," I agreed, putting my small hand on her lowkey broad shoulder. 

"Well, this guy is really nice and all. But I don't know what to do anymore," Milly explained with a tiny hint of sorrow, maybe even disappointment. 

"Maybe it'll be cooler when you figure out who he is," I suggest.

"Probably." A sigh came out of her mouth. 

I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a boy in a dark white sweater.

"Hey, Imma go somewhere. See you in class Milly!" 

"Okay," she replied as she got her supplies for the next two classes. 

I followed the boy in a gray sweater. 

"Hey Elliot." I hoped I gave a mysterious vibe. That would be funny. 

He didn't even flinch, which was unfortunate for me. The boy with pink hair turned around. "Yes Daisy?" He seemed innocent, but probably wasn't. Especially since he just confessed he was a Yandere.

"Let's talk."

Milly POV

As I got my supplies for the morning, Daisy kind of abandoned me. So I was left alone for almost the whole morning. Luckily, I got to meet up with Zander.

"Milly! Lovely to see you here!"

"You're acting weird," I told him with suspicsion.

"What do you mean?" he said with an adorable pout.

(A/N : I'm loving how I'm writing Zander and Milly's relationship. It's like siblings, but Zander is the little brother.)

"Ever since I agreed to help you, you've been acting nicer. Maybe even cuter," I teased.

"I'm not cute."

"Welp. Anyway, what?" I said, trying to raise my right eyebrow. 

"I figured out a way to do it! To impress him!"

"That's nice Zander. So, gonna tell me?"

"Nah. I want it to be a surprise. Even for you," he said, adding a wink at the last sentence. 

I ruffled his purplish-blackish hair. "Okay Einstein."

He checked his watch. He then collected his stuff, then walked away saying, "See you at practice!"

"Yep, see you!" I said waving. I felt my mouth was a slanted line. Hm. Weird.

I had two friends basically abandon me, and it was only the morning. 

I checked my phone and we had a handful of minutes left. How many students were that early?

I just popped an earbud in my ear, playing rock music. I danced a bit. Then I heard the bell ring. 

Another day. Another class. Another bore. 

<~-~>

What is up with us rocking rehearsals? If we wouldn't win first, then definitely second. But second silver isn't enough. We need to get the good gold. The ultimate prize. To show that we aren't music freaks. We are talented musicians. 

I also saw people talking about Daisy's posters, which made me happy. I also saw people chattering about Lia's. I honestly didn't know how to react to that. I felt mixed feelings on Lia running against Daisy. They were both my friends after all.

I still didn't believe Daisy about her opinion or whatever on Lia's friend. Something was definitely sketchy. I wanted to talk with her.

Near the end of the day, I saw Lia and the girl talking, then going their separate ways. 

I wanted to be intimidating for this friend of hers. My height came into luck as I was taller than her.

She walked toward my direction, I then blocked her and asked the question, "Are you Lia's friend?"

3rd Person POV

The boy named Elliot was watching as his crush was talking to a girl. He was rooting for the pink-haired guitarist, even though he didn't have a clue on what they were talking about.

He decided to try to eavesdrop. Just to make sure they weren't flirting, and that he didn't have to blackmail anyone that day. Lucky for him, he didn't.

He heard the other girl who wasn't Milly suggesting something. "How about we talk about this later?"

Milly shook her hand and replied with, "Sure, why not?"

The atmosphere wasn't exactly friendly, but there was no hate.

This won't be an enemies to friends to ya' know as long as I live, was the thought that went through our gardener's brain. 

He smirked, making his way out of the establishment of education.

Lia POV

Grace seemed to be following my horrible footsteps, but in a different way. She seemed to be getting peer-pressured by others. That's why I've been trying to help her. But she's not exactly the type to vent it all out. I was disappointed, figuring out that fact. But I could still try to communicate with her like a real good friend. 

My other new friend, Jackson was awesome to be around. We just went to a diner the other day, and then the arcade after. It was really fun. His jokes are a bit corny, but still funny. And his pick-up lines he tried on me, made me laugh. That guy was one of a kind. Under that tough boy look, he was really considerate. Always thinking of mine and his friends' feelings first. Always asking before talking on our behalves. I mean ladies, lemme suggest this guy. If he's your type, then contact me. I'll talk with him!

His smile was blinding, yet pretty. His eyes were something. And his hair was between an elegant prince and a skater boy. Really interesting look and amazing personality overall! So contact me!

> You: Hey~

> Jackson^.^: Hey Lia!

> You: Whatcha doin

>Jackson ^.^: Nothing much lol. wbu?

> You: same -w-

>Jackson ^.^: i gtg bye!

> You: Cya~!

Seen.

Sadness washed over me. I don't know why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 177 26
The Music Freaks is owned by Rosyclozy, including all of the characters from it. Originally, This was a theory on episode 11, however I have made thi...
28.9K 411 36
This takes place after ep.9 so ep.10 has not been released yet by @rosyclzy. Band competition, romance, friendship. The band forgives Jake for what...
7.5K 276 13
Synopsis: Luke was not spending time with his boyfriend even though it was the week of their relationship anniversary. Instead, he was spending time...
5.1K 375 15
Luke Peterson, Stacy Chandler, and Alexzander Wickham. Three teenagers who grew up side by side. Having shared all of their memories, the three of th...