Betrayal || l.h

By kfcmalum

He is the nerd. She is one of the cool kids. What happens when they meet, is it true love or just catastrophe. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author notes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

35 4 0
By kfcmalum

"I forgive you, because I really like you and I sort of can't stop thinking of you so-" I interupt him with meeting my lips against his, I couldn't wait any second longer. The soft lips against mine were all I ever could think of right now. He's so perfect and so cute. He doesn't even deserve me but I don't care because if he likes me then I'm happy and no one can take it away from me from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with me facing Lukes bare chest and his arm is wrapped around me. His chest is warm and I slowly turn my face looking up towards his face. Memories from last night flashes by when I observe his contour. Not that we actually did anything special last night, we only stayed in bed and cuddle until we fell asleep. That rarely happens when I'm in a bed with a guy. But Luke isn't just one of those guys, he's unique in some way. Not that I don't want to have sex with him, because I really do and can't wait but it's just that he's so fragile and I don't want to rush things with him. My hand gently touches the side of his waist, tracing up and down. Suddenly he twitches and by a second my hand is gone.

"No, don't stop." his morning voice tells me and leads my hand onto his waist again. As my hand starts tracing up and down again I feel his eyes on me. I look up and meet him with a smile.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning to you, beautiful." he replies and turns to his back to stretch oneself. My face is turning red I can tell because it's getting sort of hot in here. As he lays on his back my attention lands on the top of the blanket going down his torso. It's getting real hot in here.

"What are you up to today?" I ask to keep my attention elsewhere.

"I don't know actually."

"I'm home alone all day so if you wanna keep me company it's cool." I say and approach him to rest my chin on his shoulder. He looks at me with a smile and he nods.

"Sure." he says with an amusing expression. Fastly he sits up and my head falls on the bed. "What should we do then? Make some food and watch a movie?" I throw an eye on the watch and see it's 12pm already.

"Sounds good to me." I smile. Luke stands up and all he's wearing is his boxers. My glance follows him as he grabs his jeans and put them on, the muscles are straining under his skin on his back. My grip on the blanket gets tighter as I try not to jump on him and take him right now on this fucking bed.

"Are you okey?" he asks and I release my hand instantly.

"Yeah, uhm.. Can I borrow this?" I ask and takes his shirt in my hand. He nods. His shirt is soft against my skin and also a bit big so it almost covers my ass. Before we go down I take a look in the mirror and put my hair in a bun.

As we get down to the kitchen I start searching through every damn cupboard and there's so much food to choose from like pasta, meat, pancakes, chicken, vegetables, noodles. Calum's mom loves to cook so it's not really a shock to see this much food in one kitchen. Well, especially in this one.

"So what do you want? I'm sure we got everything here." he hum and search through the kitchen to come up with something. While I wait I sit down by the table and pick up my phone. Beth has sent a text and Michael has called twice. I sigh lightly and ignore Michael's calls and open Beth's message. "Hey girl, wanna do something today?" I reply, "Not today, feeling a bit ill. Call you later.".

"So what about pasta and chicken?" Luke says and I look up to see he has taken down every ingredient that are standing on the kitchen counter.

"Wow, impressive. It sounds amazing." I put away my phone and walk towards Luke.

"So, are you a good cook?" I smile teasingly.

"Only the best cook ever!" he says proud.

"Prove it." I say emphasizing and bite my lip with a smile. He shrugs his shoulders as a response. The sound of pans and kitchen tools clinging to each other echoes in the house as he start to do his thing. I back away a bit and my vision consists of Luke in only jeans cooking in my kitchen. Can it get any hotter? Deep breaths leaves my mouth as I jump up on one of the kitchen counter next to where he's standing. His eyes leaves the focus on the food for a second to glaze back at me. We're not saying anything only staring at each other. The chicken corrode against the frying pan so Luke eye back on the food and turn off the stove and put the chicken and the sauce in the pasta bowl, then on the kitchen counter.

"The food is served." he smiles at me. It smells really good, I'm impressed. I jump down from the counter and reach for the plates. The tshirt is going up above my butt, which makes me remember I'm only wearing panties underneath it. Before I finally reach the plates Luke grabs them just because he's taller damnit. I give him a bitterly expression but he just smile and turn around walking over to the living room table. Since when did he become such a tease. This boy sure is special and has me wanting to ask a lot of questions. We sit down in the sofa and Luke has already been putting the pasta on the plates.

"Wow, since when did you become such a gentleman." I tease.

"Since now." his voice is distant as he is facing me. His lips is looking very fitting right now but I can't do it.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Luke clears his throat before answering my question.

"I think we should see a scary movie." oh shit. I can't tell if he's giving me some sort of hint but if he does, I'm so on for it.

"Alright, what about the Annabelle movie?" he nods as an answer and I press play and grab a blanket to cover us. Our plates of food is in our lap and the pasta is so creamy. I taste it and feel Luke's eyes burning on me waiting for me to say what I think.

"Okey where did you learn to cook like this? It's so fucking good!"

"My dad teaches me, and from the cooking books."

"Damn, you can be a good chef. Seriously." I take some more bites before I put the plate down on the table and get comfy in the sofa.

Okey this movie about this doll is already freaking me out, who even have these oldstyle dolls at home. Luke notice me twitching for the scary parts, hiding in the blanket so he gets closer until our legs touch. I feel his arm landing around my shoulders as a protecter. My heart starts beating a little bit faster. I can't even focus on the movie right now because of him, fuck. Honestly I can't wait another second. My right hand slides down onto his thigh, he reacts with his hand hugging my shoulder softly. I take that as a yes. My hand moves up to Lukes neck and I pull myself to sit on his lap. His hands goes under my shirt and our lips meets. I can feel his heart beat fast, my left hand places round his heart.

"Are you nervous baby Luke." I tease and look at him with a cheeky smile plastered on my face. Instead of answering me he pulls me closer and starts kissing me intense. This boy is going rough, I love it. I pull away to stand up infront of him and take his hand in mine to lead him up to the room. My footsteps are long and fast cause he's turning me on so badly. I could literally just throw him on the floor and do it right now. But we get into the room and I push him onto the bed as he's holding my hand so I follow him and fall on top. His fingers intertwine with my hair as he kiss me softly. Fuck, his lips. They make me swoon, they feel like soft pillows and taste like chicken. Our tongues meet and the kiss gets more intimate. How can he be so good at this. My shirt, or Lukes gets over my head by Luke pulling it off and his fingers goes slowly down to my ass and he grabs it playfully. My lips release his as I go down his cheek and to his neck. His breaths gets deeper when my lips starts nibbling on his skin by the neck and slowly tracing down to his bare chest. A smile appears on my face when he get out a small moan as he's enjoying this. I'm getting closer to the top of his jeans. I gently unbotton them and pull them off which leaves him in only boxers. Also I see he's already a bit hard, this is going to be easy. A light chuckle leaves my mouth before my lips meets his v line above his boxers. 

"Miranda.." he moans. Begging me to stop tease him. Oh this is fun but I guess I have to be nice this first time. My fingers picks on the line of the boxers before pulling them down. I grab him instantly and starts going up and down, watching his movements and reaction. His breaths gets deeper and louder and suddenly into groans. My lips gets closer to his top and my tongue massage it up and down. The sound of Luke clench his hand to the blanket makes me shiver, he's enjoying it and so do I. He is hard in my hand and I can feel it beating before that same white sticky mush covers my hand. His body relax for a bit while I dry off the sticky from my hand and climb on top of him again. 

"That was, wow" he breathes out and reach for my lips. His fingers dig into my waist as my hands roughly goes trough his hair. I feel him underneath me and I grind against him as it gets harder and harder. In a second I'm laying on my back and Luke is now on top of me. Lukes lips are smooth against my neck and he starts nibbling all the way to the panties line. His fingers starts tracing on my thighs and going up to pull down my panties to the floor. He spread my legs more with his head. My heart begins to beat even faster as his fingers massage me. Holy fucking shit. Luke?

"Wait-" is all I can say before I feel his soft tongue licking me. Fuck. My nails pressing into my palm and my head tilting back at the pillow. Moans leaves my mouth on and on as he keeps going faster and deeper. I look down on him and my body shivers as I grab his hair. 

"Fuck." I groan and Luke stops to crawl back on top of me and directly slide him inside me.This kid is unbelievable. My hands rest on his chest as he thrusts, his lips are against mine which makes it all better. We groan into each others mouth, wow. Here I thought he was a virgin but fuck, he most have done this before. His thrusts get slower as we both are about to come. He lays down beside me when we're done and our chest rises up and down fastly. It's quiet for a while and thoughts are flooding through my mind until he breaks the silence. 

"Wow." he breaths loud. "Good movie btw." Seriously?

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I rest on my elbow and swat on his chest as he laughs at me. Geez what a loser. But I can't hold back so I laugh with him. His dimples are showing deep in his cheek when he laughs, oh how I love those dimples. 

"You must have done this before haven't you?" I ask him at last. 

"Actually.. No, this was my first time." I quirk my eyebrow and give out an expression as I've just seen a ghost.

"Hold up! You're telling me this is you first time?" he nods as an answer. 

"How the fuck are you so good then? Been watching to much porn haven't you." I grin. He looks so innocent but his face tells something else. He's turning into a tomato, baby boy. I burst into laughter and he sits up to wrap his arms around me and throw me on top of him. 

"You're so cute." I say during my laugh. 

"I just wanted it to be good when I do it the first time with you." oh he knew he was gonna get it with me, that self confidence tho. 

"Why?" 

"Because I uhm... I love you." my smile disappears, my stomach start ot tingle, my heart beats faster than it ever has before. Did I hear it right? I love you, what!? I sit up straight on his lap speechless as he follows me up. 

"Shit I shouldn't have said it now. It's to early, I'm s-" I interrupt his words with connecting my lips onto his. 

"I love you too baby." I whisper between the kisses. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 158 36
Michael and Jaelyn. Jaelyn and Michael. You can't really have one without the other. Best friends since before they can even remember, things start t...
930 39 33
In which a good girl becomes a bad girl and falls in love with a bad boy she met at a bar.
20.8K 750 40
Love is an adventure that both mends you and breaks you. One love is beyond the reach of the world and one is toxic yet beautiful.
7.7K 430 36
{ COMPLETED } Catastrophes do more than devastate. They bring people together. Sometimes, even the most unexpected people.