Abused, Mute, and Human

By RachelFine

"Head down, ears open. Don't bother anyone, and no one will bother you. Whatever you do, stay quiet. You've d... More

Abused Mute and Human
Werewolf Information
Name Meanings
Key
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note/Apology PLEASE READ
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Suprise!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note (Clearing Things Up)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Serious Note
Beaten, Bruised and Kissed
New updates for Spin-off

Chapter 27

71K 2.4K 464
By RachelFine

(unedited)

Amanda's P.O.V

Have you ever stepped on a Lego, or got shot in the heart. Take that pain and laugh at it. That's nothing compared to what I was feeling at this moment.

I couldn't believe my eyes. No, I refused to accept what I was seeing was reality. My supposed best friend was standing beside the man who has made the past 11 years of my life a living hell. I trusted her. Now, she's dead to me.

"Why?" I chocked out. My heart was clenched. I could barely breath with all of this pain.

Mable didn't answer. She was just looking off into space, but it was different then when she was mind linking with someone. She was just deep in thought, probably blocking out the world.

"Cause she loves me," Ahriman answers for her and put an arm around Mables shoulder. She quickly shoves him away and takes three steps to the side. For the first time since my hatred for her began, Mable looked at me and spoke words of hurt.

"I'm so sorry," she tells me. Whether I believe this or not, I don't know.

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Ahriman yells at her to "shut up" and slaps her right in the face. After the smack echoes through the forest there's a fierce growl coming from behind me. Conlan and Ray suddenly come out of hiding and Conlan looks pissed.

"Don't touch her!" he yelled. I ran up and gave him a needed hug for the both of us. Just being in contact with him set off something in my mind and I started to sob on his shoulder. His just held and soothed me. I can always count on him to know exactly what to do.

I watch as he inhaled my scent to calm his shaking body filled with rage.

"And pretty boy has arrived?" any calmness that Conlan had gained quickly faded away once Ahriman said these words. I peck his neck lightly and that calms him down a lot. After a few deep breaths, his eyes go from angry to betrayed as he looks at Mable.

"I'm sorry," she repeats herself. It's almost like she's not hearing any things she's saying. She looks so lost in her own thoughts.

Ahriman raises his hand again and Conlan gives a warning growl. My stepfather just laughs at him.

"You think you have power over me? I'm your sisters mate. If you kill me, you kill her as well," this shocked me.

I knew that struck a nerve with Conlan. She may have betrayed us, but Mable is still his family.

"How does it feel to loose someone you love. It sucks, doesn't it? Now you know how I feel. Now you know my pain,"

Mable's P.O.V

Why? Why moon goddess? What have I done to you to make me so unlucky? I thought I was a good kid. Not greedy or anything. Was I? If I was, I I'll change, I promise, but please don't do this to me. Why would the moon goddess stick me with the devil who has destroyed my new or now ex best friend? Why would she be my friend after she found out I'm the man who's single handedly made her life a living hell? One things for sure. Mate bond or not, I will never love this man.

Amanda's P.O.V

"Everyone you loves doesn't love you back. Can't you see that?" No. I won't believe that.

I'm trying to stay strong, but it's hard. With tears streaming down my face, I know that I have to hold on. He's lying. He has to be lying. I pull myself together and decided that I've had enough of this.

"You know what? I don't care what you say. All you ever tell me is lies. Lie after lie. You say It's my fault for everything. You blame me for the littilest of things. Saying 'it's always you're fault'. It's not always my fault. You're the one who beat your own child. You're the one who blamed a 7 year old for killing her mother on her birthday. You're the one who's a sick sadistic creep who doesn't deserve someone as amazing as Mable to be your mate. You're such a d*ck. You hurt people. That's why when you met my mom, you thought you had a chance to be loved. Then when that chance vanished, you blamed the only person besides yourself to blame. But it isn't your fault she died. It isn't mine either. It is however, your fault that a part of my soul died from everything you've caused me in my life. You're a murderer Ahriman. A cold blooded murderer," It felt so good to stand up for myself for once. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Unfortunatly, my little rant didn't affect Ahriman in the way I had wished.

I watched as a smile formed on his face. Not a caring or sympathetic one. Not even one with pity. No, it showed off his cold heart. A menecing smirk. A heartless grin. A pang in my heart echoed with the laughter that filled the forest. An empty echo.

"You think you can hurt me with your words? Here's some words for you," oh no. "Your parents would be disappointed. Yelling at your stepfather like that. Running away to someone to barely know and living with him. You're probably pregnant by now. A pathetic excuse for a child."

As much as I want to say that didn't faze me, it did. No matter how much hatred I've built up for this man over the years, I still care. I still saved him from that fire. I still want his aproval. Somewhere deep inside me tells me that I need his validation. I want his love. I want him to love me. I've convinced myself that his heart of stone can love. It's just been a long time since it has.

That voice in my head is back, and it's back with vengance.

He's right. Your own best friend decieved you. How do you know that anyone truly loves you. You don't. You can't trust anyone anymore. No one loves you. He's right. Isn't he aways right in the end? Face it. The truth hurts. No one loves you. No one ever will.

Mable's P.O.V

I can't do this. I can't just stand here and do nothing. I need to do something.

Ahriman was yelling at Amanda and telling her some lies, but I wasn't listening to the specifics. Come one think. Think. Think. You're smart. Something!

My eyes search for something to use. The only thing surrounding us is the forest. Nature. Trees...stick. Yes, sticks.

Descretly, I search for a long, sharp stick. There are many to choose from, but one just behind Ahrimans foot catches my eyes. It's sharper than the others. It's perfect for what I'm thinking.

I know my actions will be the end. I know the only way to stop this once and for all will bring on my own death. Your mate is supposedly your life. Nothing else matters. If I have to lie one more moment caring for this monster in anyway, I will kill myself anyways. I need to do this. No one else but I can.

Faster than the human eye could catch, I grabbed the stick and held it in my hand. My weapon. My death. The end.

Once Ahriman finally catches up to my actions, his face shows fear. I would bath in his fear. It's magical. For the first time since I met this man, he looked scared. To bad he was going to die soon, I'd look at his face for hours.

"Think about what you're doing," he said, trying to get me to "come to my senses". I smirk at him. For just a moment, I'm disgusted with myself. I'm scaring myself, because I know I will enjoy his screams of pain.

"I have, and that's why I'm doing this," fast as lightening, I stab the weapon in the place right next to his heart. Giving him a slow painful death of bleeding out. We all watch his blood stain the white of the snow under him.

"Look what you have done. Look what you have done," his chest rises and falls once more, and then his struggles of pain stop and all movement by him stops. It's been done. It has ended.

Silence fills the air, but the underlining questions are there. Everything and nothing is still.

"Mable!" I hear Amanda scream to me. Quick crunches of snow sound through the forest and I'm impacted by tiny arms enveloping my waist. I was suprised, but hugged her back none the less.

"Y-you don't hate me?" I choked out.

"I could never hate you Mable," her voice was muffled in my clothes. "you saved me from th devil," tears were streaming down both our faces now. "A-aren't you going to die now?" I sadly nod.

"He forced me to fully mate with him. I might have survived if I didn't. I don't know how much longer I'm going to have," Amanda's sobs got heavier. Just then, my own weight became to heavy. My knees buckled, and I fell to the ground.

Conlan's P.O.V

I watched my sister fall to the ground, struggling to hold her own weight up.

"Mable!" I yell out to her. My legs rush to her side, and tears threaten to spill out. "No, no, no, no. Don't do this mable. Don't do this to me; don't do this to us," she's now laying on her back, weakly smiling up to me.

"You've always been so good to me," she stated, not really looking at anything specific. It's already happening.

"Don't say that. Don't...you're going to make it," I lie. I'm lying to her. I'm lying to myself. I won't accept this. Accepting this is giving up.

She continues talking like I didn't even say anything. "Always protecting me and taking care of yourself before your pack," My arms picked up her tiny form, holding her tight to me.

"Mable please..." I beg no pled her. But I'm not being fair. She can't stop the enevidable.

"Take care of everyone like I know you can," now her eyes focus on mine. We stare at each other and I can tell she's accepted this a long time ago. Before it even started happening.

"I love you so much little sis," a traitor tear slips past my eyes and falls onto her cheek.

"I love you too big bro," she takes a heavy breath. "I love you too," a cold breath of air escaped her lips and then her body went limp in my arms. She's dead.

I howled up to the moon my pain and sorrows. I let the tears go freely down my face, not caring who saw at this point. My sister is dead; gone forever, never to return.

A/N:

*cries*. Sorry, I had to. I wish she didn't have to die, but that's how I planned it. Hope you guys understand. This is not the end of the story, don't worry. Let's try for 21.2K. Goodbye fellow readers and have a magical Monday.

How will everyone handle Mable's death?

What about the ceromony?

Conlan: *cries*

Me: *silence*

Conlan: Why would you do that?! *cries*

Me: D-do you need a hug?

Conlan: *wipes tears* *nods head*

Me: O-ohkayy. *inches forward slowly*

Conlan: *envelopes in big hug*

Me: *pats head awkwardly* There...there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 3 17
Tired of all her sufferings, she's a girl who escaped her pack to start over and hopefully find her mate. will she be able to do it? ...
14.4K 715 30
Book: #1 of the: Broken Heart Series. Melinda is a weakling. According to her father. He says a person who doesn't speak could never be a leader, but...
1.7K 593 46
(COMPLETED - EDITED - FIRST BOOK OF TRILOGY) Gina is a senior this year and something tells her that this won't be a normal year. The Jones came to t...
926 8 51
Amanda grew up in a peaceful town in North Georgia. She grew up being ignored by everyone at her school except her two best friends. But, before she...