Reincarnated as the side vill...

By Crazybrokeotaku

It all happened that day when Robert decided to play the game that his sister was always talking about . Bei... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Characters
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

Chapter-6

16.6K 825 635
By Crazybrokeotaku

" Please enter"

* Clack clack*

Heavy footsteps echoed through the entire room before everyone kept silent

Till, a pair of black shiny shoes suddenly came in view.

Those shoes were literally screaming Royalty and money as it slowly came in view, while facing itself towards to the entire class.

"......"

Many jaws were dropped as soon they locked their gaze at the stunning view that was standing in front of them .

Stunning pair of steel grey eyes began to scan around the room before slowly locking their gaze towards Oliver's chocolate brown orbs.

' This is-'

A perfect human, that's how the person standing in front of everyone exactly looked like.

Black shiny hair that looked as dark as the beautiful night sky slowly came in view, while the stunning pair of perfect steel grey eyes looked around the room, cherry red lips and a perfect face, which looked like it was especially gifted by the gods from above.

Standing tall with 185cm in height, the pale boy then slowly let out a sweet smile.

His dimples then popped out as he began to smile.

" !!!!"

At once, almost all of the girls widened their eyes in complete shock.

Before they could scream, they were suddenly cut off by a loud manly scream

" NO!!!!"

Standing in front of Oliver was none other than Edwin Lazarus, the main love interest of the female lead.

He was the male lead in the game, with his stunning beauty and his overall perfect knowledge, he was chosen to be the next successor of the Royal Empire, in short, he was the 2nd Prince of the Ludwig Empire.

Charming looks accompanied with a perfect personality. He was every women's dream husband.

His smile and his innocence was his main charm and weapon, he was a clever young fellow.

Idris and Edwin were actually really good friends in the beginning , but slowly and gradually, their relationship soon began to sink in when they finally came to realise that they were both falling in love with the female lead.

Edwin was also a crazy young fellow who would murder someone for the sake of the female lead. He even killed the villainess since she bothered the female lead too much .

It was indeed a typical love story, two stunning male leads falling in love with a beautiful maiden while chasing her until she gives in.

The story plot may sound pretty much cliche but -

" Excuse me? Mr Hardimont? Do you need anything? Any questions?"

Blinking his eyes rapidly, Oliver then slowly looked around the room .

Realisation then slowly came tumbling down on his head as he quickly closed his mouth in embarrassment

Hundred pair of eyes were staring right at him while without even blinking their eyes for a second.

Noticing all the stares that were given to him by his other fellow mates, he then slowly turned his head around before quickly looking back at the front.

While, both his teacher and Edwin were staring back at him in return,

" I-I'm sorry Miss, I-i forgot what I was about to ask just now"

" Then you may seat down dear"

" Thank you for understanding Miss"

Taking a seat, Oliver then awkwardly glance around his surroundings until

" Hey, yoo"

Yubel whispered as he began to slowly poke at Oliver's shoulder.

" You okay? Why did you stand up so suddenly?"

" I...."

Pausing for a moment, Oliver then sighed before he slowly removed Yubel's hand away from his shoulders.

" I was dreaming okay?"

" What were you dreaming?"

" Just shut up"

"Well, that was rude...."

Shaking his head, Oliver then slowly looked down before he scrunched his eye brows in confusion.

' how did the male lead appeared so quickly?! His entrance was actually in the middle part of the story"

Biting his lips nervously, Oliver then began to glare down at the ground

' why is the plot changing so suddenly? If all the male leads are here then where is the female lead?'

' What's happening with this pathetic game plot.....'

" Now, Mr Lazarus. Won't you introduce yourself to your friends?"

" I would definitely love to Miss Philips"

" Aww, that's so sweet of you Mr Lazarus. You may continue"

" Thank you"

Edwin smiled as he slowly turned his head around while continuing to look around the room,

" I'm really happy to be a part of this class. I'm Prince Edwin Lazarus, the 2nd Prince of the Ludwig Empire ."

" Pssh bzzz pssssh bzzz"

Whispers then soon began to fill the entire room as almost every students began to turn around their head, while frantically looking around everywhere.

" I'm happy to be here, please treat me well ."

The young man then let out a sweet smile while in return, many girls gasped and squealed in joy

" We are so happy to have you here your highness !"

Out of nowhere, a girl then suddenly stood up from her seat as she began to scream in utter delight while blushing like a mad man.

' mad girl'

That's how Oliver thought as he along with the other boys stared back at the girl annoyingly

' Stupid girl, you fell for the wrong guy. He's already taken '

Shaking his head, Oliver then slowly released a heavy sigh as he turned his head around before looking back at the front again.

And the next thing that he had noticed was something unexpected,

There he was, standing in front of him while staring intensely at Oliver.

Oliver could feel the tension slowly building up as he noticed how Edwin was staring back at him intensely

* Gulp *

' Should I look away? Or should I smile?'

Clenching both of his hands , Oliver then slowly decided that it would be best to look away.

' No....I should just avoid him, and all the other main characters...This would be the safest option for my survival'

Closing his eyes, Oliver then hurriedly turned his head away while avoiding eye contact with Edwin.

He could feel it,

He could still feel those eyes looking back at him,

' I don't want to die so quickly, someone.... please .........'

" Mr Lazarus, Mr Lazarus??"

" O-oh, my apologies Mrs Philips"

" It's alright, but where were you looking at? So intensely?"

" Ohh, about that....."

The taller male then paused for a moment before breaking into a small smile

" I just saw something really interesting Mrs Philips "

" Well, isn't that amazing? "

" I suppose so"

Edwin then let out a small chuckle as he continued to grin widely

" Well, unfortunately the first row is already full-"

" No! It's empty here!! Sit here your highness!!"

Girls began squealing in delightful as they slowly stood up from their seat.

" Shut your mouth my dear students"

At once, those fan girls immediately zipped their mouth as they slowly sat down in their own respected seats with their heads down

"So since,the first row is full, so you can take a seat in the middle or the last row, anywhere you like Mr Lazarus"

" Thank you Mrs Philips"

" Very good, you can go now"

Smiling, Mrs Philips then slowly waved her hands off before she headed back into her own seat.

Soon enough, the taller male then slowly moved forward as he began to walk towards to the middle row.

' just stay cool Oliver, let's hope that he takes the last row. You can totally avoid him, calm down now'

* Screech*

He could hear the sound of a chair being pulled near beside him until suddenly, a deep voice then softly boomed out of nowhere

' Please take the the last row'

" Hey there, Can I sit here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 978 8
"The fear in your eyes is palpable. Begging me to stop will only make me go harder." "Please my Lord, don't do this! I'm not ready- I'm scared..." Th...
1.2M 37.3K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
93.6K 5.7K 25
ใ€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด‡ส€ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡! ๊œฐ. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แด!สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ใ€‘ This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
933K 30.8K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...