The Tamer in Wonderland

By Fuyusaki

Rei didnt expected to go to a magic College in another world. How will she and her digimon partners return to... More

Rei
How she look
The Sorting goes weird and unable to go home
The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'
New Family member
The new Dawn of the unknown World
When Zero meets the Sky...
All Road leads to Rome
The Reason to Fight
The Beginning of the End
Garden of Roses
A Lesson to learn
A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven
Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution
Let's Bake The Mont Blanc
Chapter 16
CH 17

Welcome to the World of Villains

2.7K 53 12
By Fuyusaki

"Rei.."Meicoomon call to her friend through her digivice. Rei grumbled out,"10 minutes more Mei-chan"

"REI..ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! IT'S NOT THE PLACE YOU WANNA SLEEP!!"The feline digimon shouted alongside with everyone who is inside in her digivice and it caused the sixteen years old to go up.

She groaned and her eyes were now open and sees nothing but darkness, moving her arms and felt she was stucked in some kind of a wooden box.

"Where exactly are we? And why am i stuck some kind of wooden box?" questioned Rei in her calm tone, as she tried to open it ,but stopped as heard some noises coming outside of the wooden box.

"Darn, people are coming.Gotta get a uniform while, fast...Nngh"the high pitch voice mumbled.

The cover shifted uneasily, and the voice growled," This lid is to heavy!" The voice puffed, "Time to use my special move!"

Apruptly, the cover was blasted of and the flames licked at her fingers.

Rei yelped, jumping out of the coffin  and rolling away from the embers.

"Why are you awake?!"Following the high-pitched voice, Rei's eyes landed on the culprit who blowed up the lid with his fire. It was a light-gray cat with blues eyes. What's catches her eyes are his ears with fire on it and his tail which is shaped like trident. 'It's not digimon or a cat thats for sure, what kind is he?'

She said nothing as she let him continued what he wants for her.

"Anyway,"said the gray cat placed his paws on his hip and smirked,"Hey human! Hurry up and give me your clothes to the great Grim-sama!"

"Otherwise..." Flame rosed up around in his paws,"I'll roast you!"

"No, I don't think so and It's to big for you to wear it, little Grim."Rei told him but Grim doesn't seems to like it.

"Gah, don't call me little and give me your clothes to the great Grim-sama, yanno!"Grim tried attack her with his flames however Rei seemed to dodge it and pushed him in this floating coffin. Rei ran of as fastest as she can as he started to chase at her. "Get back her, dumb human!!" Grim spatted blue fire at her.

"Rei, Let me out! How dare he attacked you!" Exclaimed Meicoomon in anger but she calmed her partner in crime down. " Don't worry Meicoomon, I got this and also it's not the time to get you or everyone out yet. We don't know which world were are landing at and it will also damaged the order if we are also in a alternate real world you know."

"Alright",Meicoomon seemed defeated at her argument but warned her," If you get hurt, I won't hesitate to forcible getting out in this digivice and give him the taste of my X Scratch even i don't care about the order for protecting my partner!" 

"Damn, let anyone remind me not to piss her of."Said Beelzemon who turned in his child form Impmon as every male digimon agreed on, but also wanted to beat this cat in hell into pieces of him for attacked his partner out of nowhere. Every female digmon shaked their heads 'Mens' and shared their disgusted about the cat 'like hell, she would stripped her clothes off for him even it is not her own clothes' and planed to tortu-teaches him about a womens dignity since Rei doesn't care about that. 

Rei sweatdropped at them as she continued to run.' i was awoken in an unfamiliar place with floating coffin and a cat creature called Grim wanted my clothes which isn't mine. Thank goodness i have my spare clothes and my other items in my spaceless bag, that Volcanusmon gave it for me for 1,000,000 digibits that i saved for it and I can't believe I slept in a coffin like any vampire digimon who lived in the dark Area. I should called Grim a Cath palug who is similiar to Fou in Fate/Grand Order yet not, perhaps they came from the same species, anyway I need to shake him of somehow.' 

She now landed in library as a dead end.

"Kekeke, do you really think you can escape me from me? You dumb human!" As Grim catches her up and smirked evilly. "Now, gimme your clothes, if you don't wanna get roasted-" He        didn't finished his sentence as whip slashed on him. "Buwah?! Ow! What's is this cord?!"

"This is no mere cord. It is a slash of love!" Said an unknown man who dressed up like a crow, his face wears a crow like mask, his eyes are glowing gold. He has pointed short ears and has wary black hair which Rei assumed he isn't a human. 'it seems like I am in a Fantasy world and it would be hard to go to the digital world since king Drasil doesn't have connection in here, but my digimon seems also here in my digivice so it does have a weak connection here and I have a feeling that adult Man will causing me many trouble in the future or it will happen, considered my ability.'

"Hey Falcomon, It seems you have a admirer to your ultimate form" whispered GeoAgumon, "Shut up Geo or I'll throw my shuriken at you," Hissed Falcomon at him, "And beside he is to weird for my taste." They started bickering as as the Twin Tailmons hits them "Knock it up boys, your expose us!" That keep them shut to up.

As the bird man doesn't notice who was talking about and Rei sighed mentally as he look at her and said," Ah, Found at last. Are you one of the new students? You shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the Gate on your own! Not only that, you yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of the school rules!"The man scolded at her as he grabed harshly Grim on his neck which seems to struggle, who wanted to be free from this man.

"Gah, Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!" Denied Grim, but the doesn't seems to believe him and said, "Sure, Sure. The rebelious one say things like that. Just quit down for a moment." He then covers Grim's mouth. "Mmmghmmm."

The Three feline digimon winced and thought at the same time,'It's a good thing that I am outside or else i was doomed from the same fate as him.' 

"U-umh, Mister he isn't-" She tried to tell him that he isn't her familiar, however the Adult  cut her off. "My goodness. It's unprecedent for a new student to leave the Gate on their own. Uuuuggh....How impatient can you be?" He stares at here with disappointed and Rei thought in frustration, ' He didn't even let me explain! What i have to say and it seems he is a type of a guy who doesn't listen other If they tried to explain to him. Oh well, I let it slide for a while." Her face doesn't show her emotion as she let him continued.

"The entrance ceremony is already well under way. Let's head to the Hall of Mirrors" Rei tried to ask once more: "Gate.... Are those coffins Gates?" Which suprisingly answered the man for her.

"It's the room you woke up in all those doors. All students who wishes to attend this acadamy must pass those doors to arrive here. Normally, students wake up after the door is open with a special key but..."

"But the fire must have blown the lid of." Finished Rei his sentence. The man nodded.

"At the end the culprit appears be this familiar.If you're going to bring it with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it." As looked at his watch, "...Oh my! Now isn't the time to be longed winded. The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close.

Come let's move on, we have not to much time."

As we began to walk through the room were the entrance ceremony held. We already outside in the courtyard. "Just were exactly am i?"Asked Rei to this strange man. The man looked at her suprised. "What's this? Are you still dazed?It appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented...Well,

 it is fine. It happens often enough.I shall give you an explanation as we make our way there. For I am gracious." 

He cough and the explanation begun.

"This is 'Night Raven College', a All-boys School.

Those magicians blessed with a unique aptitude for magic gather from all over the world, here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland.

And I'm the principal, appointed to take care of this academy by the board chairman, Dire Crowley."

'Wait a moment does that mean, I am the only girl at this school but the principal doesn't notice that the fact im also a girl maybe because of the hood. Mmmm perhaps i should keep this quit for now and does he said magicians!? Like Harry Potter or something like that?! I am really in a fantasy world and he called this world 'Twisted Wonderland', i'm wondering why does it have this name on it maybe is similiar we called digital world, digiworld because is link to data.' Thinks Rei in understanding of this world.

Only those magicians seen as worthy by the Dark Mirror can attend this school.Chosen ones use the Gate and are summoned here from around the world. An Ebony carriage carrying a Gate should have gone to meet you as well.

Rei thinks hard she remembers,"I did hear the sound of a carriage and the sound of a horse' galopp"

Crowley nodded," The Ebony Carriage goes to welcome new students chosen by the Dark Mirror.They are special carriages that carry the doors to the academy.The market decided long age that carriages are used to welcome people on special days."

"Soo, the carriage bought me as it's own." understands Rei somewhat,' Not just the mirror bought me, the carriage as well. It's actually, it's now a wonder that i am here in this world!'

"Muggmm! Muggghh!!"Grim muffled as long as Crowley held mine.

'He's about to exploded, If mr.Crowley let his guard down.'Thought Rei alongside her partners in he digivice. As we are now at the door. She mentally prepared her mind for whatever she headed on.'As always,I can't always see the future or the past just because the after effect of the Matrix-evolution with Meicoomon and i will always strive forward.' Her eyes glowed in determination as the principle began to speak.

"Come now. Let's go to the entrance ceremony."

Both of them getting inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So this the Chapter 1 and I hope you all enjoy it.

Tell me if there is a mistake or something like that.

After all no beta we die like Leomon

I'm only writing because I was bored

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 283 8
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・🪼⋆。˚ (various Twisted wonderland x gnReaderFurina) ╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒕! 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄...
13.5K 937 12
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...
1.1K 44 33
Join Solisamon and the Ghost Game Digi Destinies as they go to multiple multiverses to help solve problems and make long lasting friends. To see what...
15.8K 259 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...