The Truth

Par ElectricVoltaris

It's my second songs of war fanfiction. I am still writing my first book. Songs of war is an awesome animatio... Plus

The incident at the Mall
Recruitment
Equipment Stuff ( Not a chapter )
Hostages
Rescue mission
The Clone
The Clone's Mission
No chapter title in my mind
XS1-Golitah
Scars from past
Something has awaken
A Vacation

First mission

126 9 3
Par ElectricVoltaris

Classic ATIA Soldier

Author-I am not an artist. It's someone else's work.

ATIA Logo

It's my work.

A higher ranked unit who are sended for hard missions.

An even higher ranked unit who can take almost any situation and can defeat a tank with a 9mm pistol.
( I don't how but they can )

The last and the highest ranked unit. They are assigned impossible tasks.
They were born for combat. But very few are able to reach that tier. Only
12 members were able to reach it in ATIA'S 80 years. If you went in combat with them. You better turn your weapon to yourself.

Ria's Pov

"Senn, I am still angry with you and probably all of us". I screamed at him.

"Why"? He asked.

"Because you just, left us, I thought I lost you, think what would have happened to your mom, if Melonia was not there". I explained him.

"I...m..am sorry". He exclaimed.

"I only joined here because I don't wanted to be separated with you again". I said remembering.

"Or because you want to become like Ovsivian"!. He screamed at me.

It was somewhat true.

"Well, when will our training start"? I asked.

"Well you don't need training. General Harkov entered. It can be done with a special device".

"What"? I asked.

"CASRD designed it". Senn said.

"CASRD, I heard the name somewhere, isn't it that Scientific organisation who are creating weapons and other devices". I said.

"How do you know that"? Senn asked.

"Ahh.... actually I have hacked them many times, and found many things".
I said scratching my head.

"What? You have a criminal history". Senn exclaimed.

"Don't tell it to dad". I said somewhat annoyed.

"Ahh...Senn your entire squad went KIA, maybe you will need a new squad, they can join you, and I will give you more than 9 memebers this time, she could work as the drone controller and hacking situations, hacking CASRD is almost impossible. Harkov explained.

"Well yes, I agree, none was able to do it". He said.

"Actually Aeetes made it out alive". Harkov said.

"Yes, atleast some one". Senn said happily.

"Let's go to headquarters". Harkov said.

"Is it on sea or land". I asked.

"Actually, in space, there are many bases on earth so we can get the vehicles whenever we want". I said.

3 hours later.

For training they gave me a helmet with a half red and half green screen.
It gave everything my brain needs for combat. But they told me that I will need simulation to be a better soldier.

After some time I realised why our headquarters was in space. Because we could easily reach it with teleportation. CASRD invented it.

CARSD logo

The space station was huge. It can fit 3500 people in it. There were multiple space shuttles everywhere. The space station also have weapons. There was also a group of satellites which can do orbital strikes.

I got all the gear I need. I don't know but there was artificial gravity. ATIA also gave special gadgets to all its soldiers.

Aeetes POV

I was finding Senn in the space station. But on my way I collided with someone. I saw she was a female Voltaris. And she was Beautiful.

"Oh.... sorry". I said.

"No it's my fault, I was in a hurry". She said smiling.

"Oh...oh...Well where do you want to go"? I asked.

"AhDo you know where is
ALPHA_74_A
squad chamber"? She asked.

"Whoa...I am the part of the same squad". I said somewhat getting excited that she's in my squad.

"You must be Aeetes Voltaris, I am Melonia Voltaris, Sister of Senn Voltaris and Daughter of Hera and Ingressus Voltaris, she said.

"Well, follow me, Senn must be in the chamber, I am also finding him". I said.

We found Senn in the chamber talking with Delethus and Zeppelin while Almarak was talking with Val, Ria, Hubris, Patrick.

"Hi Senn, so this is our entire squad". I said.

"Marshall will assign us more soldiers from all species". He said.

"I am still upset with death of our previous teammates". I said.

"Attention. Marshall came in. It's time to test your skills, A group of terrorists have been spotted near Mt. Fuji, They have some tanks in their side, I want you kids to stop them before they attack somewhere".

"Yes sir. Senn said. Teleport us to Japan base, Which helicopter Val will fly?

"A black hawk equipped with cannons and missiles, you will get help from
DELTA_93_C and ECHO_51_E squad".
( Both squads are humans and Felinas )

Senn's Pov

"What happened Ria"? I asked her.

"I have just joined and it's my first mission, I am getting nervous". She said.

"It happens to all of us first, but you will get used to it". I said comforting it.

"Dad is mad with me, I joined against his will". She said in a sad tone.

"Maybe Ovsivian cares about you a lot". I said.

"Hmm.... Remember the days when songs were common". She said.

"It was 200 years ago, until humans discovered us, we lived very far from other Continents, guns replaced Aggresium, vehicles and mobility equipment replaced Mobilium, Energy sheilds and others replaced Protisium and Supporium.

"I don't know why humans are always trying to discover new things". She said.

Third person view

Two Tomcat jets were flying towards Mt.Fuji . And most importantly they were also black with AKIA signs.

"Cobra 1 , Cobra 2 , you have permission to engage". They got clearence from command centre.

"Roger that"Cobra 1 said.

"Alright dude, let's get rid of these fuckers". Cobra 2 said.

Both jets got to lower altitude, they saw a huge group of terrorists.

"Engage everything" Cobra 2 said.

They fired every missile, bomb, rocket on the Terrorists.

"All squads listen us, you are clear to go. Cobra 1 told them. All SAM turrets have been destroyed".

3 black hawks entered the area.

Ria was holding her sniper. She spotted an elite Terrorist.
And the terrorist got shot.

"Congrats on your first kill". Senn said smiling.

Ria began firing at more terrorists.

Val and other pilots used their anti-tank missiles on tanks.

Senn saw that some Terrorists were
shooting from a bunker. Most were Nestoris. He tossed a grenade at them.

Soon Val dropped all of them. They all took cover. Ria switched to her SCAR-L.

She jumped in the front of a Terrorist and stabbed her with her knife. Then she shot multiple escaping terrorists.

Melonia set a sentry gun at a high ground and began firing killing more than 20.

Senn also used his skills. He shot every Terrorist in his eyes. Until he ran out of ammo. He saw one was still there. He threw his combat axe at his head. He changed the magazine quickly and retrieved the axe.

Delethus and Almarak killed everyone in their path. Patrick , Aeetes and Zeppelin were with him.

Hubris used a missile launcher to shoot bunkers and tanks.

Every squad member killed atleast 30 memebers.

Soon the area was clear.

"Sir, we got a SCAR ( Tygren's Terrorist organisation ) convoy heading towards us". The soldier said it in a hurry but he didn't seemed worried. He is used to it.

"Then let us welcome them properly".
Patrick said.

Senn and Ria nodded.

"Ria, can you use your drone". Zeppelin asked.

The drone flew away while Ria controlled it with her laptop.

"I see some 10 light armoured vehicles with 2 tanks, There are 93 hostiles".

They settled up Mines , claymores, laser mines , C4 in there hiding places.

"Ria, use your Drone's missiles and bullets on them". Hubris said.

She used it and destroyed 3 vehicles and killed 25 terrorists. They arrived
and triggering the explosives, killing them.

"This day was awesome". Ria Said.

"Let's return to the headquarters". Senn said.

Val piloted the helicopter to Japan base. While enjoying the night sky Ria fell asleep on Senn's shoulder. Senn noticed it but said nothing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.6K 219 16
{After some tought I just gave up trying to find a place where I could reupload this. If it disapears well there's that, since this was my experiment...
14.2K 319 33
Senn was told by Thalleous that his parents were killed in a Voltaris attack during the Great War. He knows that feeling where you're the only one wh...
5.4K 320 33
!!THIS FANFICTION IS BEING REWRITTEN (BUT THIS COPY WILL STAY HERE)!! !SPOILERS FOR BLACK PLASMA STUDIOS' SONGS OF WAR! The symbol in the front cover...
5K 254 42
Ever Since Senn had arrived in Ataraxia 6 months ago he is now under the training of Galleous Sendaris and is part of The Knights of Ardonia and reun...