Marvel's The Titan (Male Read...

By therealneil2000

You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story un... More

Intro
A Strange Encounter (Iron Man)
First Night Out (Iron Man)
Hero Life/Surprises (Iron Man 2)
Spider's Aren't So Bad (Iron Man 2)
Recruitment (Avengers 2012)
Meeting My History Project (Avengers 2012)
God-Fighting Machine (Avengers 2012)
Kid In The Room (Avengers 2012)
First Monster Fight (Avengers 2012)
Live Up 2 The Name (Avengers 2012)
Wartime Baby (Avengers 2012)
Earning My Stripes (Avengers 2012)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Crashing This Ship (Winter Soldier 2014)
Boss in Trouble (Winter Soldier 2014)
New Player In Town (Winter Soldier 2014)
On The Run, Great (Winter Soldier 2014)
Into A Birds Nest (Winter Soldier 2014)
Winter Battle (Winter Soldier 2014)
My Order's (Winter Soldier 2014)
Quitting in Style (Winter Soldier 2014)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Gang Is Back (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Party Time Problems (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Witch's Wicked Ways (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Slight Detour (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Evening The Odds (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Petal 2 The Metal (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Eye Of The Titan (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Voting Time
Captain America: Civil War
2nd Favorite Spider (Civil War 2016)
Problem After Problem (Civil War 2016)
Switching It Up (Civil War 2016)
Bones 2 Pick (Civil War 2016)
Debate Team (Civil War 2016)
Winter's Return (Civil War 2016)
Breakout Decisions (Civil War 2016)
In Queens (Civil War 2016)
Airport Battle (Civil War 2016)
Fractured 4 Good (Civil War 2016)
Voting Time (Part 2)
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Invasion (GOTG 2016)
Welcome 2 Space (GOTG 2016)
Locked Losers (GOTG 2016)
Going Knowhere (GOTG 2016)
Cherry Bomb (GOTG 2016)
Small Vote
The Guardians (GOTG 2016)
Just A Question
Avengers: Infinity War
Before The War (Infinity War 2018)
Earth Is Closed (Infinity War 2018)
Reunion Of A Lifetime (Infinity War 2018)
Two (Infinity War 2018)
War Of Wakanda (Infinity War 2018)
Clash Of The Titans (Infinity War 2018)
Final Assault (Infinity War 2018)
Avengers: Endgame
Aftermath (Endgame 2018)
One More Chance (Endgame 2018)
The Get Togethers (Endgame 2023)
Newfound Hope (Endgame 2023)
The Plan (Endgame 2023)
Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.I (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)
Finale (Endgame 2023)
Voting Time (Part III)
Black Widow
Stay-At-Home (Black Widow 2023)
Return 2 Action? (Black Widow 2023)
The Fighting Spirit (Black Widow 2023)

Five (Endgame 2023)

16K 415 609
By therealneil2000

And now, the Timeskip. Like before, I've added things to the story, just to develop things a bit more.

                                  5 Years Later

A building stands tall as multiple patrol cars surround it. Several officers stand by as the sirens blare into the clear skies.

The call came in after a squad of 10 officers didn't respond after going into a building that was called in for a "disturbance."

Going into the building, we see a large dark grey room, littered with 2 dead cops and 8 tied up to pillars supporting the room. One officer is seen getting beaten to a pulp by a cultist wearing green and silver with a metal mask.

In the four corners of the room, a strange green and black symbol is spray-painted on, which have been seen periodically around parts of New York.

"Rejoice, inferior protectors of your fallen state!" One of them announces as him and seven other masked cultists look around at the cop hostages.

"We are here to spread the good word of our master! One who will live on by name for the rest of days! And it deserves to live on in a clean world, one free of the filth that roll around in it."

Most of the cops are out of it as they have been beaten, spat on, a couple even torture for being defiant. Two of them met their deaths early.

One of the fanatics hear one of the gagged cops muffle something. With a hop in his step, he goes over and rips the tape off his mouth.

"What does the dirty little piggy have to say? Do you repent your ways and-"

The masked man recoils back as the cop spits into his eye-hole in the mask.

"Fuck you, you sick sons of bi- ARGH!"

The maniac slams his foot against the officers chest as he takes off his mask and wipes the saliva from his eye. "How DARE you put your filthy essence on me!"

The masked cult lifts the cop by the collar of his shirt, lifting him off his feet as he groans.

"It seems you want to end up like your two fiends on the floor, huh? That eager for death to welcome you and your dirty companions?"

The other masked men crackle in laughter as the other cops groan in protest under their tape gags. The main worshipper takes out a knife from his pocket and holds it close to the whimpering cops cheek.

"May your death, be a beautiful and cl-"

He stops as everyone notices the lights flickering off and on for a couple seconds. The cops look on in confusion as the masked criminals take on an angry expression. The main one has a feeling something or someone is already here

"Who dares interrupt the ritual of our King? Who dares-"

The room goes completely dark for 3 seconds, causing the cop to be dropped to the ground and scamper to find a wall to lean on. When the light turns back on, the cultist look forward and see a figure in between them and the police officers.

The masked men squint their eyes a bit as they notice the figure's outline is fazing in and out like a static projection. The mysterious figure slowly pulls their hood back, revealing them to be wearing a half-mask covering their mouth and nose.

One brave soul steps forward, trying their luck to scare the individual.

"The hell you suppose to be?"

The man stands still, almost like a statue as he continues to stare into the souls of each and every one of the cult members in front of him.

Having enough, one of the silver-masked criminals steps forward to deal with the filth obscuring their view.

He attempts to punch forward, but the figure moves his head to the side, and starts landing precise punches to his head and body. Just as the poor soul begins to black out, the hero creates a black rod from his hand.

He stabs it into the cult members deltoid, causing the villains to scream in pain.

He painfully attempts to rip the sharp object, but instantly freezes in place.

"I....I can't move." He stammers out as he feels his entire body stiffen up with a cold sensation traveling up his arm and all throughout himself.

The half-masked man swiftly kicks the enemy away, causing him to fall into the wall and slump over into unconsciousness.

The other's look on terrified as the figure's eye's take on a purple rippled effect, staring right at them as if he is hypnotizing them to be afraid.

He simply lifts his finger and lazily points it towards one of the masked men, who instantly screams as he feels his body being torn apart and again. When in actuality, it's just a genjutsu that psychologically tortures you.

As the cultists drops on the floor due to the immense pain, the half-masked individual looks back up at the rest of them.

"I'm what you'll soon experience..."

He slowly lifts his hand up and forward....

"Pain."

He channels chakra from his eyes and through his arm as he uses one of his most deadliest attacks.

神羅天征­ Shinra Tensei

He lets out a repulsive wave of force that blows them back with such power that they crash violently into the wall behind them and even knocks most of them out.

The cops look on in amazement as the figure goes over to them and undoes their gags and bindings. He helps each of them up as they try to regain their breaths.

"What I need you all to do is call in the rest of your squadron from outside. Tell them to come pick up the trash here while you recover."

They quickly nod in agreement as they limp out the room one by one, with two of them carrying their dead comrades in their arms.

The hero's senses alert him of an upcoming attack from behind, causing him to duck under a punch from a heavily injured cultist.

"How DARE you come here and show yourself. Do you have any idea what you-ACK!"

The main cultist feels himself being grabbed by the throat as he is lifted off his feet and looks down at the dark hero.

"What were you all doing here?"

The villains chuckles as he tries to regain some air from the hand tightening around his throat.
"We....We are here to....spread the good word of our king."

The figure brings the masked cult's face closer to him. "What king?"

The cult member simply laughs as he tries to punch the black-clothed hero in the temple, but the man simply grabs the cultist's wrist with his free hand and easily breaks his arm with a loud SNAP!

"I'll ask again, WHAT KING?"

The squealing villain directs his eyes towards one of the symbols on the wall, prompting his attacker to drop him to the ground and walk towards the wall.

He gets close to it and examines it closely, he widens his eyes as he gently brushes his fingers on the sprayed-on symbol.

"Victor...."

He squints his eyes in anger as he quickly marches up to the coughing villain and looks down at him.

"Where is he?" He demands.

"Hehehe. Who?"

"Victor!" He emphasizes, "Where is he?"

The masked man takes off his helmet as he slowly wipes the blood from his lips.
"There is no Victor. There is only....DOOM."

The rippled-eyed hero growls as he once again lifts his target up by the throat.
"Your friends over there will be picked up and placed in police cars in a few minutes tops. You want to take that a step further and be placed in a casket? Then talk."

"T-there's nothing else to talk about. The King of Latveria will rise again, and NOTHING will-"

Having heard enough, the cultist finds himself on his knees in front of his perpetrator and feels the top of his head being gripped by a hand.

人間道­ (Ningendō)

And with a swift motion, his soul is ripped out of his now dead body, which falls to the ground with a THUD.

The soul gets absorbing into the masked hero as the technique allows for him to read the mind and memories of its victims, also effectively killing them in the process.

The hero sees that Dr.Doom was a victim of the Decimation and that his followers in Latveria have been trying to spread his name throughout the world ever since.

The hero curses under his breath as all that searching for Victor Von Doom was for nothing, but at least he can stop looking for the tyrant.

As Y/N hears the footsteps of the approaching officers, he quickly vanishes in a flock of crows.

-FEW HOURS LATER-

It took a long time but the world was able to eventually move on. Life returned to normal for most people...although there were a few noticeable differences. With half of the population still missing, the streets of a lot of major cities were eerily quieter than ever before and New York was no exception.

Public schools and private institutions were in disarray for almost a year but the government was eventually able to get things back on track. A memorial had been erected in Central Park to honour the many who died so suddenly. So many names were carved into the stone and it still scared some people to know that there was once something out there capable of eradicating lives on such a grand scale.

The general public decided to call this tragedy the 'Decimation'...which seemed appropriate given how half of all life was erased in an instant.

The Avengers had changed a lot too. Captain America decided to step down from being the leader of the team temporarily. For the past three years, he helped to counsel those who were still traumatized by the major tragedy in weekly group therapy sessions. Tony Stark retired from active service as Ironman so he could focus on being a loving husband/father to Pepper and their young daughter, Morgan.

Pepper gave birth to a beautiful little girl about a year after the battle of Wakanda. Oddly enough, Tony decided to name his daughter after Pepper's alleged eccentric uncle. Pepper only allowed it because Morgan was a beautiful name that actually suited their child. The newborn Stark was a cute bundle of joy and everyone immediately grew attached to her.

The Black Widow was now the interim leader of the Avengers and coordinated the team's movements from the Compound. She didn't work in the field as much anymore and while it felt odd for her at first to be the one giving out orders, Natasha eventually grew used to it. And with her being eventually married to the love of her life, she has never felt more relaxed in her life.

Carol is able to help the Avengers on Earth more often now, thanks to Rocket and Nebula assisting her in protecting other planets, even Y/N at times.

Speaking of Y/N, he spends most of his time with his family in the compound. But when duty calls for his help, he doesn't hesitate to provide his services.

Thor is now the king of Asgard, but he hasn't been doing a very good job of being their King. The God of Thunder is still depressed about their loss against Thanos and he spends most of his days wallowing in pity while trying to drown out his sorrows. 

That is, until Y/N started to straighten him out. Y/N, for the past 6 months, has Thor on an intense workout plan, with the intent of not only losing his stubborn weight, but to keep him from continuing to wallow in self-pity. Valkyrie steps up as the unofficial leader in his stead from time to time and she proves to be a surprisingly effective ruler.

Y/N, who now has a beard similar to how Roger's was and slightly longer hair, is currently in New Asgard, fixing the outboard engine of a fishing boat in the harbour. He takes out a couple of broken drive belts and replaced them with some new ones.

"Alright, give that puppy a crank!" He yells.

A former Asgardian soldier named Bjorn nods before he turns on the ignition again. Instead of the failing sputter noises the engine was making earlier, it now roars smoothly like it just came back to life. The Asgardian fisherman grins and gives Y/N a thumbs up.

"We got it!"

Y/N returns the gesture and wipes his hands with a rag before he steps off the boat. Bjorn leaves the driver's seat and joins him on the dock.

"Thanks for your help. My boat has been acting up for the last couple of days but I couldn't figure out why."

"Ah, it was no trouble at all. Is there anything else that needs fixing?"

Bjorn shakes his head. "No. I'll let Helga know that our boat is repaired. Thank you again."

"You got it."

Y/N waves goodbye to the former soldier as he hefts his tool bag behind his shoulder. Y/N leaves the harbour and heads in the direction of Thor's house.

The sound of guns firing could be heard as he gets to the front door...

"Korg is probably playing Fortnite again online."

"Thor? You there?" Y/N calls out, entering the house.

Korg looks up and waves at The Titan. "Hey, Y/N. Thor's asleep over in his room."

Y/N lifts up one of his eyebrows, "Oh, really? Has he done his daily exercise I planned out for him today?"

The rock creature sheepishly scratches the back of his head as he resumes the game on the PS5.

"Well....um....he was really trying for like 30 minutes before giving up and crashing on the bed for the rest of the day. Sorry, man."

Y/N lets out an annoyed huff as he rubs the sides of his beard, "Well...atleast he's doing something. Well...I just came over to check up on him and see how you guys over here are doing."

Y/N looks over and sees Miek sleeping on the small table beside the couch.

"Anyway, everyone in this house needs to lay off the Fortnite. It's gonna rot your brain."

"How exactly Fortnite stuck around this long, I will never know."

"Hey!" Korg cries out as he is busy getting kills on the game. "Fortnite is life that will live forever, man."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Y/N waves off before walking out the door. "See you guys later!"

"See ya, man!"

_____________

"Any luck finding Clint?" Y/N asks over the phone as he is currently driving back to the Compound. Jessica is currently on the other end.

"Not yet. All we've found so far are murdered corpses of drug dealers, sex traffickers, and child molesters in different parts of the world. Hawkeye's last killing spree was in Italy and it happened about three days ago."

Y/N frowns on his end of the line. "...So nothing's changed then. How's Natasha doing?"

Jessica glances over at the Black Widow, who is reading over some local police reports of the killings in Italy at her desk. "Working hard as always. Don't worry though, I've made sure your wife rests every now and then so she doesn't overexert herself."

"I heard that." Natasha says without looking away from the papers in her hands.

The 28 year old chuckles. "Thanks, Jessica. I owe you one."

"Just make me some chocolate chip pancakes once I come over again. I gotta head back to my crib soon anyway. See you later."

"Of course. Take care of yourselves."

"You too." Jessica says before she hung up.

Y/N hangs up too and places his phone on the passenger seat. He notices that
"Superstition" By Stevie Wonder is playing on the radio.

With a smile, Y/N turns the volume up,
"Now THIS is music."

As he hums to the song, he looks at his hand that is on top of the steering wheel and smiles the wedding ring on his finger.

________________

As Y/N pulls into the Avenger's compound, he widens his eyes as he sees Rocket running away frantically as another figure roughly his size chases after him.

"Oh, great." Y/N mutters as he puts his car in park and gets out of the vehicle.

"Here we go again." He breaths out as he lightly jogs towards where he sees them going to next.

Once he gets into the tiny shed, he sees Rocket crying out for help as a small human child is putting him into submission while laughing.

Rocket widens his eyes as he spots a smirking Y/N standing by the doorway, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Oh my god, kid. You gotta- AH WATCH THE TAIL!- you gotta help me! Get your little rascal off me!"

Thinking Rocket has had enough torture, Y/N uncrosses his arms and steps a bit closer.

"Atlas! Get off the poor furball. You're gonna end up killing him soon."

The young boy perks his head up into view as he has his hand smushing Rocket's face into the floor. Y/N laughs to himself as the boy lets out a small "Okay." while getting off the Guardain's small frame.

Y/N takes a good look at his son as the 5 year old dusts himself off. Y/N named his son Atlas after a Titan in Greek Mythology that stands for "Bearer of the Heavens."

Atlas is almost a spitting image of Y/N. Aside from having Nat's eye color, some would think they were looking at a younger Y/N. Plus, the little boy loves to play around and get physical. He's certainly gonna be a warrior when he gets older.

"Sorry, dad. Just wanted to get practice in with Rocket."

"Practice?" Rocket yells out as he slowly gets up and cracks his jaw and back. "You almost freakin' killed me, you little rascal."

Atlas runs towards Rocket and glares at him,
"I am not a rascal. I'm the son of strongest Avenger."

That brings a sense of pride within Y/N.

"- and besides, you're the only grown up here that's small like me so you have to be my fighting buddy."

Y/N bellows in laughter as he picks up his son and spins him around. "HA HA HA! You never fail to make me laugh, son."

Atlas giggles at his dad's enthusiasm as Rocket mutters under his breath.
"You have the weirdest family by far, kid."

Y/N laughs once again as he puts Atlas down and looks down at his furry companion.
"I'd rather have a weird family then a boring one. Cheer up Rocket, don't tell me my 5 year old gave you trouble."

"Trouble? All he is IS TROUBLE." He says as he points at Atlas, who simply sticks his tongue out at Rocket.

Y/N laughs again as he crouches down next to Atlas and brings their faces side to side.
"And that's what makes me proud of him! Never a dull moment."

Rocket is still weirded out at how much they look alike. "It's like there's two of you in front of me. Excluding that shaggy thing you call a beard."

Y/N and Atlas just let out identical wide smirks at the annoyed raccoon.

______________

As Y/N and Atlas walk through the compound, they both hear music playing out of another room.

"Is that your sister in there?" Y/N asks.

Atlas simply shrugs as they both decide look and find out for themselves. As they get closer and closer, Y/N recognizes the music, more specially rock music.

He gently opens the door and peeks his head out a bit. He sees Irina, who's now 7, practicing ballet in her purple shirt, braided hair, and basketball shorts. Added on to the fact that she is barefoot.

All in all, Irina has grown to be a beautiful young girl. As each day goes back, she is starting to look more like Natasha than Y/N, especially with her red hair getting longer.

But what always has Y/N raising his eyebrow, and Atlas to snicker to himself, is the fact that whenever Irina practices her dancing, she plays rock music.

And this time, it's Nirvana.

Nirvana- "Dumb"

Y/N and his son just look on as Irina fluently moves around the room, not having a care in the world.

Atlas sweatdrops a bit at watching his sister practice ballet WHILE LISTENING TO ROCK MUSIC.

"Maybe Rocket was right, we do have a weird family."

Y/N slowly closes the door as they both decide to let Irina go about her business. She gets into a mode if you interrupt her.

Y/N pats Atlas on the butt as he urges him to go on ahead. "How about you head to your room? I gotta find your mother."

"Sure thing, Papa." Atlas responds as he takes off to play on his PS5. Hopefully Korg is still on so they can play Fortnite.

________

Natasha sighs out of frustration as she reads over a news article about a recent mass killing of criminals. This time, it happens in Hong Kong. Several high profile rapists and drug dealers disguised as legitimate business owners were found dead in the streets of the city. Some were shot in the head while the rest had their throats slit.

The Black Widow knows right away it is Barton's handiwork. She isn't exactly saddened by the deaths of these criminals and it was doubtful the rest of the world would mourn them either. Those people are better off dead. Natasha can't figure out what her old friend is trying to accomplish though.

She turns the holographic screen off and rubs her tired eyes. It is time for her to take a break...her ass had been sitting in this chair for almost three hours. And see hopes her children haven't killed each other yet. As Natasha stands up, a pair of muscular arms suddenly wrap around her waist from behind.

"Still hard at work, I see."

Her lips curved into a warm smile as she relaxes herself in Y/N's arms. "Welcome home, love. How are you holding up?"

"Pretty good." He murmurs. "Finally found out that Victor was almost among those that vanished, so that case is closed."

Natasha turns around and holds him close by the waist. "Thats good to hear. How's Thor holding up?"

"Eh, he's making progress, but he can do better."

"Well, a little progress is better than none. Where are the kids?"

"I sent Atlas up in his room and Irina practicing her dancing, so it looks like we're gonna have a quiet day today." He laughs out before noticing a yawn coming from Nat.
"Looks like my little spider needs a nap."

The skin beneath her green eyes are a little dark...she hasn't been sleeping much in the last couple of days.

"A nap sounds nice. I was just about to take a break anyways."

Y/N leans in to give her a quick kiss. "Want me to join you or you going solo?"

"I prefer you." She whispers against his lips. "Your much more comfortable than anything else."

The married couple hold each other's hands as they head for their bedroom. Natasha gently kicks the door closed once they get inside and lock it. Y/N removes most of his clothes except for his boxers and falls backwards onto his bed.

He turns to look at the Black Widow...who is stripping down to her underwear. Y/N's eyes stay glued to Natasha as he admires all of her features, from her smooth pale skin to the gorgeous curves of her body.

"Enjoying the show, L/N?" She teasingly asks, having noticed his unblinking gaze.

Y/N teasingly smirks. "I'd be lying if I said no."

Natasha slips beneath the large blanket and snuggled into Y/N's side. His fingers ran through her soft hair. The colour is her natural red once again but the ends of her locks are still dyed blonde.

Their lips stayed locked together for a long minute. When they finally part, she lays her head down on his chest and rubs his bearded cheek. Y/N glances at the clock on the wall...there is still a few hours until dinner. Plenty of time for them to take a long nap.

"...Carol called earlier." Nat says, "She said she was coming back later this week."

"Really? Sounds good to me."

The Black Widow smiles. "It'll be good to see her again. She works harder than most of us."

"Yeah...I plan to go visit Mr. Stark tomorrow. Would you like to come too?" He asks.

"Sure. It'll be nice to get out of the Compound for a while. We could also bring Atlas with us, lord knows it's entertaining when him and Morgan play together

"Sounds good to me." Y/N laughs. "That boy can't go near her without turning red in the face."

The Black Widow smiles and nods in agreement.
"Can't believe our little boy already as a little crush."

"Shit, I can believe it. I knew I like girls when I was in kindergarten. He's only following in his dad's footsteps."

(A/N: It's true, I knew I like girls when I was around 5 or 6. 🤷🏾‍♂️)

"I expect him to not even want to get out the car tomorrow." Natasha says as she lets out a yawn before she closes her eyes. "We should bring Morgan something."

"A Hulk plushie seems good." Y/N mutters, pecking a light kiss on her forehead. "We'll think about it later. Let's just get some rest first."

...

___________

Y/N slowly awakens from his sleep, and turns over to feel the space next to him empty. He pats it a few times to be sure as he opens his eyes.

"Hmm....Guess Nat's fixing dinner."

Y/N quickly gets dressed in a plain white tee and black shorts as he walks out his room.

Y/N walks into the kitchen to spot his family at the table, with their dinner in front of them in each plate.

Y/N rubs his hand together as he takes a seat,
"Oh boy, momma's made dinner again! What we got this time?"

"Don't get too happy, Dad. It's just Fish and Chips." Irina informs as Atlas continues to poke at his food with his fork.

"Hey, That's definitely a reason to get happy." Y/N responds as he plants his lips to Nat's cheek in gratitude.

As Y/N happily digs in, Irina starts the conversation.

"So, how was your day today, Dad?"

Y/N takes a quick sip of his iced tea,
"Finally solved the case on my little Victor search."

"And?"

"Turns out he vanished as well. His followers were just going around terrorizing certain pockets in New York, spreading his "good name" to us. Bruce wanted to help if I didn't get a good enough grip on it."

Atlas perks up,
"Uncle Bruce was gonna join you? You should've let me tag along. No fair."

"You're only 5, Atlas. What's not fair about it?" Irina asks her younger brother. "You got to beat up Rocket again today anyway."

"Shut.up. I-"

"You fought with Rocket again?!" Nat asks the irritated Atlas, who instantly gets red.

"I...I um...it was more play wrestling than any-"

"How many times have I told you to stop fighting? You're gonna end up seriously injuring that raccoon."

Y/N snickers under his breath as Nat quickly glares at her husband.

"And I'm guessing you knew about this?"

Y/N shrinks a bit in his chair from his wife's unforgiving look of disapproval.

"I...I may have. B-but I broke it up, I promise. I even got on him for it."

"Yeah, right!" Atlas interjects,
"Dad told me he was proud of m-"

"ANYWAY! Love this fish honey, what kind is it?" Y/N asks sweetly, which doesn't deter Nat's earlier expression.

"You should know, "honey". You're the one who bought it for me."

Y/N goes back to eating his salmon,
"R-right."

Nat turns back to her son,
"You shouldn't be fighting anyone anyway, mister. You're too young for that."

"Too young? Come on, mom. If I'm gonna be an avenger, I need to prepare myself now!"

Natasha rolls her eyes. Sometimes she forgets that although Atlas is only 5, he has the thought process of a teenager.

"That won't be for MANY MANY years, young man. And who knows, maybe you'd want to be a doctor. A lawyer or teacher."

"No way, mom!" Atlas makes clear,
"I want to be an Avenger. Just like you and dad!"

"That's my boy." Y/N whispers under his breath, so that Natasha can't hear him.

Irina hears him, due to her slightly enhanced hearing, but doesn't comment on it.

"Mom,Dad, what do you think about how I did my hair today? One of my friends think I should just grow it out instead of having it in braids."

"Oh, sorry dear." Y/N says as he gently touches one of her braids.

"I like your hair exactly how it is. But yeah, it's up to you at the end of the day."

"Yeah, it looks great, honey." Natasha adds in with a smile. "What's the occasion?"

Atlas takes a sip of his beverage as he looks at her teasingly,
"Tony Rydinger..."

"Shut up." Irina whispers threateningly.

"Whose that?" Y/N asks as Irina starts to sweat a bit. Atlas turns towards his father,

"Some boy she has a crus-"

"Shut up, you little insect." She lets out a bit more force.

"Crush?" Y/N laughs at that coming out of nowhere, "Neither one of you should even be concerned with that. And Atlas, don't you fancy little Morgan?"

Atlas immediately turns red as he sinks further down his chair. "Uuuhhh...."

Irina smirks as her little brother's embarrassed state. "Oooohhh yeeeaaahh, like she would ever like someone like you."

"Shut up." Atlas fires back as his face starts to go back to its natural color.

"Anyway, how do you know about this Tony guy anyway?" Y/N asks as he takes a bit of his fish.

"I have my ways." Atlas lets out with a smirk as Natasha places her forehead on his palm in slight frustration from the back and forth.

Irina points her fork at the smirking boy,
"You better find a WAY to be quiet before I make you."

"That's enough, you two." Natasha demands,
"Don't you have something better to do than bicker?"

"No." They let out simultaneously as Y/N continues to dig into his fries.

"Hey, buddy." Y/N starts off with a muffled voice due to his mouth being full,
"Why don't you eat your food? It's gonna get cold."

"I'm not hungry for fish." He whispers as he slouches in his chair.

"Come on, A. Don't give me that excuse. There's even leftovers in the fridge. Steak, pasta, what you hungry for?"

"Daaaddd, I'm not hungry."

"Atlas." Natasha says with a warning undertone in her voice, causing Atlas to look up at her.

"Eat.your.food."

"Yes, ma'am." He quickly digs into his fish,like a starving dead man.

Y/N looks upon his son flabbergasted,
"W-what the...How come you follow directions faster when your mother says them?"

"Dad, no offense." Irina starts out,
"But moms scarier than you."

Y/N almost drops his fork in shock,
"Wait, what? I can totally be scary if I need to be." He argues as he looks around at his family.

He turns his eyes towards his embarrassed son,
"Atlas, I'm scary, right?"

The 5 year old simply goes back to his food,
"Eh, I wouldn't say ALL that..."

Y/N leans back in his chair, absolutely flabbergasted as he flings his arms up in the air, "Wow, my own family betrays me. Thanks guys."

Everyone else at the table laughs at Y/N's "depressed expression."

"You know what is scary?" A voice asks as everyone at the table looks at the source of the disturbance.

"It's so scary how fast Y/N has grown up. I mean, I remember when the author made the Intro chapter in this book. I mean, just wow."

The merc looks at Atlas and Irina in amazement, "and oh my goodness, look at you two munchkins. Geez, I remember the first time your mom and dad met. Your dad got an instant boner when he saw her in his room."

The L/N family (aside from Y/N) just watches with widen eyes as the merc gets up from the chair while stretching out. Y/N simply puts his face in his hands in embarrassment.

Wade Wilson rolls his shoulders as he looks around.
"Ah, you have no idea how long I had to wait in that chair. The author wanted to keep me as a surprise for hours. Fucking asshole."

Deadpool walks over to the kitchen and opens up the freezer.
"Now, I know our dear Scarlet Johansson has something good in this old freezer box."

As the red-suited anti-hero goes through the freezer, Atlas slowly leans closer to Y/N.

"Dad, who is that?" He whispers as Y/N keeps his eyes on the unannounced guest.

"You don't wanna know. He'll be gone soon."

"You know I can hear you, right?" Deadpool yells over his shoulder, "The dialogue from the screen practically jumps at me."

Deadpool almost leaps for joy as he takes out a pack of....

"CHIMICHANGAS!!" He screams out as he holds them up like Simba on Pride Rock.

"Damn, I should've known to throw them out."
Y/N screams in his head.

"Can still hear you." Deadpool informs as he sets the burrito package on the counter to open it up.

"Fun fact about yours truly: I like the word chimichanga more than the actual food. The word is just so FUNNY to me. Don't believe me? Look it up. That goes for you too, reader."

"What are we gonna do, Dad?" Irina whispers at the annoyed Y/N, whose praying that Wade will just leave them alone.

"Absolutely nothing. He will be leaving soon, won't you Wade?"

Deadpool stuffs the burrito in the microwave and punches in the timer as he watches it spin inside.

"Oh, yes, my dear Y/N. Yours truly will be leaving soon. This is just a small cameo after all. Author doesn't want me to take the shine away from his precious "Avengers."

"Dad, you want me to take him out? It would be good practice, right?" Atlas suggests as Y/N waves his hand around.

"No, no. Don't even waste your energy trying to tango with this guy. Guys tougher to kill than the boss battles in Dark Souls."

"Say it again for the readers in the back!" Deadpool demands as the microwave dings, signaling that the food is ready.

Wilson rubs his hands together excitedly as he quickly takes the burrito out and rips the plastic off.

"Time to eat the chimi-fucking-changas."

The Merc lifts the bottom half of his mask, sits on the kitchen counter and starts munching away, causing the family to throw him disgusted looks his way.

"What?" He asks as he wipes the meat from his chin. "Never seen a cancer-carrying mercenary in a red suit eating a chimichanga before?"

Natasha slowly shakes her head as she still has a shocked look on her face.
"No, can't say that we have."

Deadpool looks around as he continues to munch on his snack.
"You know...now that Marvel has made the deal with Sony. (About time) Don't you think it's about time the X-Losers...I mean X-MEN to roll around? I got Colossus's number if you n-"

"Wade, get out." Y/N demands as Atlas perks up slightly by hearing "X-Men"

"Hold your damn horses, Y/N. Ya know, maybe you should get a session with Xavier. Heard he really helps clear the mind. But if I were you, I would call Stewart over McAvoy. Though you can't go wrong with either one."

Deadpool eventually finishes his burrito as he wipes his hands clean.
"Alright, folks. My glorified cameo has come to a close, already stealing the spotlight from the plot of this book. You Avengers keep kicking ass out there while I go and convince the studio to make my 3rd movie."

As Wade walks off, he turns around one final message to piss off Y/N.

"Oh, and by the way. Revenge of the Sith is better than Return of the Jedi. Ewoks fucking suck."

"You son of a-" Y/N starts to get up from his chair as Deadpool runs off with a squeal.

Atlas leaps up from his chair as well,
"Hey, you jerk! Return of the Jedi is the best!"

"Y/N. Atlas. Calm down." Natasha urges as Y/N glares in the direction Wilson took off.

"Fine." He groans as he and Atlas sit back down, both clearly annoyed that Wade belittled their favorite Star Wars movie.

"Dumb fool knows ROTJ is my favorite."

Y/N calms down as he looks at his wife and two children.
"Lets just agree we didn't see what we saw and just move on with our lives. Agreed?"

"Agreed!" They all say simultaneously as they finish up their food.

Wade pops his head out behind the doorway and whispers, "Fantastic Fooouuuurrrrr."

Y/N lets out a irritated huff as he glares at Wade, who waves goodbye before leaving for good.

"I kinda liked him." Irina throws out, much to the annoyance of Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.5K 75
Ever is one of S.H.I.E.L.D.S. best agents they ever had. She gets assigned to help a lost billionaire but she gets more than what was asked to do. (D...
140K 8.3K 25
College AU ~~~ Getting into College is difficult. Add in the fact it's the most prestigious hero academy in the whole world and you've got yourself q...
436 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
30.2K 897 32
Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original work.