You may now kiss the husband!

بواسطة Rumbadaa

The famous playboy prince, known as Singto was again in the tabloids! His mother was fed up, completely exasp... المزيد

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

2.1K 144 8
بواسطة Rumbadaa

*********************

The most awaited news is finally here!!!

You guys guessed it, right?
I mean, come on!!!
It's all over the internet!!!
People are talking about it everywhere!
Our Prince Singto shared a photo with his fiancé Krist with the latter's mating mark well in evidence!
In other words, our dearest couple have mated already!!!!
Some are saying that our impulsive Prince has stricken again.. Mating his fiancé before the royal wedding.. But I would very much like to tell those people to mind their own business because we fangirls, have been waiting for that event!!!
*SQUEALING IN CAPITAL*
Fangirling apart though, our favourite lovebirds have the right to mate each other whenever they want. We are living in the 21st century, so we need to grow up!! And cheer for them!! It's not everyday that we see that kind of good news all over the internet.

So, we take this opportunity to congratulate our two lovebirds for their mating from the bottom of our hearts! We are all very happy for you!! *Ignore the ones who say otherwise*

Anyways, since we are already here and that I am also too lazy to write up another article, let's focus on the pictures from our fellow friends have sent us.
Yes, the airport pictures!!
I don't know about you guys but I was crying a little when I saw our Prince Singto hug Krist so tightly before he could let him go. According to our sources, Krist is going abroad for the shooting and will be back only after two weeks!!! So, we all can understand why their good byes were a bit emotional. *Get me tissues, please*

We shall miss you, Krist!! Come back soon!

********************

"This is not funny.", muttered Singto, glaring at the snorting Sebastian. The queen stopped pacing the floor and turned to face her son again. "Are you even listening to me?", she snapped. "This is not the way of doing things!! You could have let the news of your mating out after the wedding. I no longer care about what people think but you are the prince, Singto. I raised you with proper manners." Another snort came from the door and Mia turned sharply at the voice. Isla stood there, staring the queen down. "This is ridiculous. Singto did nothing wrong. Kit has been telling me that it's getting harder and harder to hide the mark. People were going to talk about it anyway. So, your son did what he thought best. Why have you not organised for the wedding right after the engagement if you are so proper?"

Singto hesitantly turned to look at his mother and to his astonishment, he found the queen blushing under the stare of Krist's mother. He blinked, once, twice and then reached out to rub his eyes. He re-opened them and looked at his mother again. There it still was, the blushing!! Isla walked into the room and Singto came up his feet. Isla smiled at him and hugged him. "Ignore your stupid mother!", she said as she let him go. "Propriety is in her blood.", she continued in saying as she glared at the queen. Singto smiled a little and then his phone vibrated. His eyes widened and he ran out of the room, shouting: "Good night, everyone!!" Isla watched him go and smiled. "That must be Krist calling him." She turned to face the queen again: "Well, it was not nice to meet you. But I think we'll have to, sooner or later for the wedding." She was about to walk away when she felt someone grab her arm.

Sebastian's eyes widened slightly and Isla shivered. The way the butler lowered his gaze and backed away from the room caused Isla to blush. Did he have to leave her alone like that? "Leave my arm, Mia.", she croaked out. "You were so brave right now, Isla. Why are you not looking at me right now?", asked the queen. Isla tried to tug her arm from the grasp of the queen and retorted back, still not looking at her: "I don't want to look at you." Mia replied, in a mocking voice: "But don't we have to organise the wedding, dearie?" Isla turned to face her with a stunned look on her face: "Dearie?" Ignoring the surprise on the omega's face, Mia gestured towards the chair in front of them and said: "Please have a seat. Planning the wedding of these two is very important. Especially now. Your son should be prepared to become the Consort."

Krist shivered at the same time as he walked to his bed, looking at the screen of his phone: "What do you mean, my mom is here right now? And you left her alone with the queen?" Singto shrugged and said in a sulking voice: "I wanted to speak to you. Alone." Krist smiled a little and laid on the bed, missing the warmth that was supposed to be here with him but who was watching him through the phone only. He leaned against the headboard, wrapping his arms around a pillow while he gazed at the screen. Singto smiled at him and asked: "How was work today?" Krist gave out a tired smile: "I smiled so much that my cheeks hurt." Singto's gaze softened because even though his mate's cheeks hurt since he smiled so much, he was still smiling tenderly at Singto. The prince's fingers twitched to touch his mate's said cheeks but he was so far away.

"The fans over here look very happy with the news too. Even the staff came to congratulate me.", Krist was saying but he stopped talking and yawned. "Sleepy? Go ahead. Get under the covers.", Singto urged him. After getting comfortable under the blankets, Krist picked his phone up again and said sleepily: "P'Yui said that I can do a live with you whenever we are both free. Help in advertising our series." He continued to speak about the live and Singto laughed when the omega fell asleep just like that. "Goodnight, Kit.", he whispered softly at the phone before he cut off the call. He then sighed, placing his arms behind his head as he plotted his next actions. He then went to sleep with a satisfied smile on his face. Impulsive prince? Who? Him? Of course not. And yet, his actions would prove to be exactly that. Impulsive. Not that he cared.

On his next day off, he slipped away from his bodyguards and thanked Sebastian for the preparations before he headed for the airport. His manager was currently looking for him before he was supposed to be doing this live with his mate. But he did not have to do the live since he was going to be at his side in a few hours. He smiled and followed the steward to the private jet. He spent the hours in air sleeping and when he reached firm ground again, he lost no time to head for his mate. Right to the sets. The staff went silent with shock at his unannounced arrival. The prince was here!! Soon, they scrambled to meet him and he raised his hands, smiling while he searched for his mate. Where was Krist? At the same time, P'Yui ran towards the crowd, speaking on her phone. "I am pretty sure it is as I said!! Wait, yes.. You don't need to look for him. He is here."

Singto's manager sighed in relief from the other side of the phone. P'Yui chuckled and said: "We should have expected that from him." She talked a little more and then watched how Singto was doing his best to get out of the crowd. She rolled her eyes and waved at Krist's bodyguard to help him. When Singto saw the bodyguard and Krist's manager, he grinned. "So, where is he?", he asked eagerly. "In the other room.", said the woman and Singto followed her instantly. She opened the door and waved Singto inside. Krist was so absorbed into his phone that he did not notice that someone was now into the room. Singto leaned against the door and gazed at his mate who was watching something on his phone with a sweet smile on his face.

It made Singto wonder what exactly he was looking at that made him smile so sweetly like that. A moment later, he typed something and instantly Singto's phone vibrated in his pocket. 

Intrigued, Singto checked his phone and found that Krist sent him a link about Singto playing with Pluto back at home. "You guys look like you are having so much fun without me.", he had added with a laughing emoji. Singto snorted and Krist raised his head to look what made that noise. His eyes widened in shock and his mouth fell open. He placed his phone absently on the chair next to his and whispered: "You did not!" Singto inclined his head and opened his arms instead. Krist hurried to him and hugged him tight. "You are insane, babe. Totally crazy." Singto buried his face into his mate's neck and whispered back: "I was missing you, Kit." Krist chuckled and pressed his body even more into Singto's. "That was still crazy. You have work tomorrow." "Tomorrow afternoon.", tried to reason the prince. Krist leaned back and arched his eyebrow at that silly retort of his mate.

Singto scoffed and muttered: "Just hug me instead if you are going to be such a spoilsport." Krist laughed and snuggled into his alpha again. They stayed like that while whispering to each other until Krist's manager came to knock at the door. "No sex at work please.", she warned as she came inside with her eyes closed. Krist rolled his eyes and replied: "You can open your eyes, P. We are not doing anything." Singto pouted: "I was though. I was recharging." The woman opened her eyes to frown at the prince: "That boy needs to get back to work and you need to explain to your manager what are you doing here. Your bodyguards are reporting the matter to your mother, you know." Krist gasped and Singto winced. Yui hid her smile and waved at Krist to come to her. "We need to go. The set is ready." The woman watched the whole scene with a exchange of exasperation and amusement as the lovebirds gave each other a hug before they let go. One would think they were only boyfriends separated for months with the way they were acting.

Singto followed Krist and chatted with the staff while he watched his mate work. It was always a pleasure to see Krist act and Singto usually grabbed any opportunity that he got to watch his mate act. At some point, Krist turned to glance at him and Singto teasingly mouthed 'I love you' at him. When the omega turned back to speak with one of the staff, he was blushing slightly. Singto wanted to walk to him and pinch his red cheeks. A stern look from Krist's manager forced him to stay where he was like a good boy. He was not supposed to disturb his mate at work. He sighed and obediently waited for Krist to finish up working. At some point, he sat down and started to nod off with his arms crossed. It was like this that Krist came to find him and he grinned before he took his phone out to film his sleeping mate. P'Yui chuckled next to him and whispered: "Better take him back to the hotel for him to rest properly."

Krist nodded even as if he whispered back: "I feel bad to wake him up.." His manager rolled her eyes: "Of course you will. He came for you from so far." Krist smiled tenderly and placed his palm against Singto's cheek as he tried to wake him up gently: "P.. Baby.. It's time to leave.." Singto groaned and leaned into his hand, sighing softly. Krist chuckled and tried again: "P.. Please wake up.." Singto shook his head against Krist's hand and muttered: "Five more minutes, Kit.." Krist sighed and placed his other hand on Singto's shoulder to shake him slightly. Singto finally opened his eyes and blinked at Krist. In a groggy voice, he asked: "Work done?" Krist nodded and Singto smiled sleepily. He wrapped his arms around Krist's waist and placed his head against his chest: "Good." The omega laughed: "We need to go back to the hotel, P so that you can tell me what are you doing here.."

Singto pouted into Krist's shirt and muttered, his voice muffled: "I was just missing you so I came here.." Krist pulled him up and then towards the door: "Without taking anyone with you.. without informing anyone.." Singto wrapped his arm around Krist's waist and continued to walk along with him: "They would not have let me come.. You know how they are.. I am the prince bla bla bla.." Krist bit his lip to hide his laugh and replied: "That's because you are the prince, P." The alpha scoffed and sat down next to his mate in the van, cuddling close to him. "Are you going to sit on his lap too?", asked Krist's manager and Singto turned to face Krist as he asked the same thing. "Can I?" Krist's eyes widened slightly before he shook his head, laughing. "You see, before mating, he always kept himself glued to you and now he no longer wants to do that..", teased P'Yui and Singto nodded, adding: "He would always bring the chair closer to me.. Or even sit on the arm of my chair.. He never refused to sit on my lap either.."

Krist listened to them while shaking his head. They were having fun at his expense. "You can do whatever you want at the hotel, P..", he said indulgently and both Singto and P'Yui gasped in mock surprise. "You can do whatever you want.", said the manager and the prince added: "Isn't that wonderful, P?" They then burst out laughing as Krist rolled his eyes. Singto rested his head against his mate's shoulder and whispered, entwining their fingers together: "I really missed you." Krist sighed and replied: "I miss you, baby. But this is not a reason for you to be so irresponsible." Singto traced his finger along Krist's thigh absently, humming quietly to his mate's words. "Are you listening to me?", Krist asked, his eyes on his alpha's finger teasing him. Singto turned his head and blew slightly against his ear, causing the omega to jump in surprise. He grabbed his suddenly red ear and glared at his mate. Singto just grinned at him, satisfied that he had been able to distract the omega from the scolding.

"Children, please don't fight.", warned P'Yui absently as she looked at her phone. Krist mouthed at his mate: "Wait until I get you alone!!" Singto nodded, his eyes shining with eagerness. He could not wait. He leaned close and kissed the omega's red cheek. "I can't wait.", he whispered. And Krist lost his anger just as quick. When they reached the hotel, Singto cornered his mate against the just closed main door of the room and finally tasted the lips of his mate. They both groaned and the prince inserted his leg between Krist's thighs, getting even closer to his mate. Breathless after this passionate kiss, Krist buried his face into Singto's neck, whispering: "I really missed you, P." Singto hummed and bit the omega's earlobe. "Not the ears.", begged Krist as his legs started to tremble. "Cute.", whispered Singto into his mate's ear as he wrapped his arm around his waist, holding Krist to him. "It's alright if we do it?", he asked his omega and Krist nodded instantly.

Singto cradled Krist's cheek with one hand and asked again: "Are you sure?" Krist smiled and grabbed the hand at his face, dragging his mate to the bed. Getting Singto to sit on the edge of the bed, he raised his arms up and said: "Go ahead, undress me." This was not an invitation that needed to be repeated. Singto instantly reached out to get Krist's shirt out of the way. He then nuzzled his nose against his mate's stomach, causing Krist to chuckle. "That tickles.", he said, a hand on the prince's shoulder to stop his torture. Singto stuck his tongue out instead and he licked Krist's skin, now causing the omega to shiver and to tighten his hold on Singto's shoulder. When Singto used his teeth to graze his sensitive skin, Krist's stomach quivered and he pushed his alpha to lie on the bed. He straddled him and grinned evilly. "Watch me torture you next.", he challenged the alpha. Singto smiled and opened his arms to him: "You are the most welcome to torture me, sweetheart."

Funny how these words caused Krist's heart to melt and instead of attacking his mate with kisses, he simply went into his arms and cuddled close. "This is the sweetest torture ever.", teased Singto and Krist replied: "Shut up. Let me recharge first." He slid his arms under Singto's tshirt and placed his hands over the alpha's warm skin, one under his heart, feeling his heartbeats. Singto let him and threaded his fingers through his hair. "Don't do this again. This is not safe. I miss you as much as you miss me. Maybe even more. But you are the prince, so you need to protect yourself. I won't be happy to see my mate hurt, P." Singto sighed and whispered: "I was safe, Krist. I promise." "What about your health then? You were sleeping so soundly at the sets while I was working. You could take this time to rest instead of taking a flight." Singto bit Krist's shoulder and muttered: "I am not tired at all. Get up, I'll show you how I am not tired at all." Krist raised his head up and shivered under the alpha's eyes.

************************

Hii!! You asked for this story's update and here it is!!
The requests for "I used to hate you but now I love you!" story were more..
But since this story had not been updated for a while, I chose to update this one instead!
But I am working on the "I used to hate you but now I love you!" story's update too!!
Please be patient with me.. 

Enjoyed this chapter?
The picture and video were there only for sharing. Credits go to the rightful owners. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.9K 705 15
An alpha King and a rare male omega, they are not fated to each other by moon goddess but circumstance made them fated one. Jk's mother: I want you t...
33.1K 2K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
184K 8.7K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
99.4K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...